Take Me, Tom Pt. 36-40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh, Tom...I'll...I'll try."

My hands moved around her body, fingers sliding between her stockings and skin. I could

feel Chrissie's little jerks as I touched a spot she loved, as her pussy muscles kept up their constant pressure, keeping me hard and leaking. I could tell by her urgency that Chrissie was not listening to what I said and that she was building herself up to a delicious release.

I grabbed her, and rolled over with her keeping my cock stiffly inside her.

"Tom! What?..." she gasped.

We were laying on our sides now, Chrissie's right leg on the bed, her left almost on my shoulder. I kept sliding in and out of her, devilishly slowly. I loved this position, our bodies close, faces touching each other. I leaned in and we kissed tenderly as I took her, my right hand cradling her ass, pulling her in deep to me. Our lovemaking reverted from frantic, to slow and easy. We built each other up, and then gently brought each other down. Chrissie's hand was on my back, holding me and touching my heated skin.

I casually played with her butt, her soft, warm globes moving with every thrust of my cock. We whispered to each other, murmuring our love and joy with each other. I leaned my head down and took one of her breasts into my mouth, gently sucking and tonguing her. The hand on her ass pulled her tighter against my cock, our thrusts coming more urgent and desperate. We looked at each other, both knowing we were climbing that ridge together.

Chrissie's mouth was open, her panting breath on my face excited me, the little 'ohhhs' coming faster as her hips sped up, thrusting onto my cock. I seemed to get harder, know

ing my lover was so close. My lunges took on a new force, our pelvis's crashing onto

each other, our hips sliding around in tiny sideways and back and forth movements.

Chrissie's little cries became more desperate as her fingers clawed my back, her eyes open wide as she cried out, her pussy gushing her syrup out onto my cock. One, twice she came, our groins soaked with the juices. I tried to hold out but her muscles grabbed me, and I let loose an almost violent torrent of my virile cum, spurting deep inside.

"Ohhh, Tom!" she cried, no other sounds but her unintelligible moans.

I could only moan my animalistic sounds as I pounded my sister's cunt, spewing load after load of my warm, thick sperm inside her, marking her as mine. We madly kissed, our tongues duelling, our faces wet with each other's saliva, as we pulled each other's hair, and grasped each other. Chrissie's deep fingernails in my back spurred me on, thrusting deep into her, planting my seed in her fertile womb.

We both cried the unmistakable sound of two lovers cumming together. Chrissie's eyes were full of erotic tension, lust, fear and love. Our bodies soon slowed down, but our touching and kissing never let up. My cock was spent but still partially hard, left inside her channel to remind her. I could still feel her now feeble muscles gripping it.

Chrissie pushed herself off me and laughed.

"Stay away from me!" she shrieked, and laughed raucously.

She slapped my chest light heartily, all tension now gone from her body.I leaned over and laid my head on the soft sheen of moisture on her chest. She continued to slap my head, giggling maniacally. Her laugh was infectious. I laid there laughing, my head causing her body to rise and fall.

"How does this keep getting better and better, Tom?" she laughed.

I took another deep breath, trying to compose myself and said, "I can only imagine it's the way we're getting to know each other. It's still early days, Chrissie! My God, it's been, what, four, five weeks? This keeps up and you're gonna kill me!" I laughed.

"More like you'll kill me, Tom! I haven't had this much, uh, 'attention' in years! I'm NOT complaining, okay! I just cannot believe how much my life has changed in five weeks. You've enhanced my life beyond words, darling, so, thank you. Again!" she sighed.

I laid back and Chrissie scooted over, her head finding my still-heaving chest. I fiddled with her hair, eventually unbraiding part of it, whilst her fingers twirled around my chest and stomach.

"Shall we pick up all our clothes and get some sleep? We have a big day...today!" I laughed.

"I guess we should," she sighed. "If you have ANY cum stains on my dress, you're paying for the dry-cleaning!" she giggled. I swatted her ass and agreed.

We finished with our domestic clearing in no time, brushed our teeth, peed, changed into our nightwear, and then jumped back into bed, still warm and wet from our lovemaking.

Chrissie checked her phone and two messages, one from the kids ( via mom) and one from Emily. She read out the kids to me, her eyes tearing up. Of course, they missed her, perhaps even us, but Grammie and Gramps were being wonderful. She read Emily's then. Her words touched her, and me too if I'm honest. She couldn't be happier for us, and was vicariously jealous, in a good way. She didn't mention my text to her earlier, thanking her for her wonderful and thoughtful help in choosing Chrissie's dress. It was a more than lovely gesture by her. Emily had been to an opera before so 'warned' me that Chrissie would be emotional afterwards so I was to take special care of making love with her tonight. I was struck by the honesty, concern and love she expressed. there was no sense of jealousy. She wanted us, both of us, to enjoy and have a great evening. I was rather taken aback.

In any event, I was touched that she kept the exchange between us. I thought about that. Secrets. Is this what I wanted if I was even going to seriously consider what we were all proposing?

"I had a message from Emily, too, darling. Here. Read it," I said and handed her my phone.

"Can I read them all," she asked.

"There's only that, but of course, you can. We cannot have secrets or be going behind each other's backs. This doesn't really fall into that, I think, but nonetheless, yeah, read what you want," I said, feeling good with my judgement.

Chrissie read our messages, then looked at me, a tiny tear in her eyes.

"This...this is SO sweet, darling! It really is. I'm going to have to keep an eye on her! I can't believe you two conspired about my dress. I had no idea. So, she knew you were taking me to the opera, eh? She kept that a secret, which surprises me! She knew exactly how I'd feel about it though. She's good, Tom! I see how much she is like me, too. She obviously knew how I would feel, and wanted us to make love, almost encouraging you. She's a lot like me in that she enjoys making people happy. Not to in a people-pleasing way where she'd get used or taken advantage of. She's much too savvy for that. I mean, before you came over and we had talked about the possibilities of, well, us, she was so encouraging. Not in a sluttty, perverted way. She just knew that this was what I needed, or at least to test the proverbial waters. Who knows, maybe our teasing would have been just that. Teasing. Em encouraged me to be brave and take that elusive leap of faith. Without her support, God knows if we'd be here!" she sighed, handing my phone back and crawling back to my chest. I didn't really know Emily yet, but this simple explanation from Chrissie made me see her in a new light. Perhaps? In any event, I was here with my sister. We hugged, and kissed each other tonight.

Chrissie snuggled her covered butt against me, I slipped my arm over her, my hand resting on her breast, and we slept.

1...456789