Take Me, Tom Pt. 57-59

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whew, eh?" Emily smiled. 'You really have thought this is out!" she smiled. "Tom, Chrissie, if we do this, I'm yours, all right? If I commit to you both, I'm in for good. I know you don't want to rush into this, but I have pretty much made up my mind already. I know that a lot was said Sunday, and emotions run high after great sex, but I

have thought this through. I can see this working," she smiled.

"So? Bed, anyone?" I smiled.

They both smiled and leisurely walked to the bedroom. We silently closed the door behind us.

"So. How do we do this? What do you two normally do?" Emily asked.

"Normally? Fuck or make love," Chrissie chuckled, as she walked to Emily and unbuttoned her blouse. "I ask Tom not to shower, though. I...I love his scent. And he loves mine," she whispered, and undid the remaining buttons.

Chrissie gingerly removed her blouse and laid it on the chair. I was standing behind Emily and deftly unhooked her bra, slipping it through her arms. My hands came around her, and I cupped her full breasts, holding them upright whilst kissing her neck softly. Chrissie walked to her and leaned down, kissing each of her breasts still in my hands. Emily laid her head backwards on my shoulder and moaned greedily.

"Mmmm, suck them, Chrissie," she almost pleaded.

Chrissie's hands covered mine, and she tenderly sucked and licked her ample breasts. I moved one hand and laid it on Chrissie's head, holding her gently on Emily.

"We want you, Emily," I whispered, as I fondled and licked her.

"My...God," she breathed.

My hands slipped down her stomach, and I unzipped her trousers, my fingers delving between the opening and sliding into her panties.

"Do you have any idea how desirable you are, Emily?" I moaned into her ear, as my finger slid through her labia, gently rubbing her hidden clit.

"Ohhh, Tom. Chrissie, what are you...?" she hissed.

"Chrissie?" I asked. "Take Emily's panties off, would you?"

She pulled herself away reluctantly, smiled at me, and then kissed her friend. Chrissie slowly knelt, kissing and licking Emily's body as she did so. My finger was still

stroking her labia, the folds wet now.

"What do you want, Emily? Hmm? Tell me, darling," I teased.

Chrissie had motioned, and Emily lifted each foot, her trousers now beside her. Chrissie leaned in and kissed my panty-covered finger. Emily's fingers were on Chrissie's head, unhurriedly wrapped in her hair. I could feel Chrissie tugging Emily's panties down. She stopped when she saw my coated finger fingering her. She licked my finger, her tongue lapping at her pussy. Emily's hands held her earnestly.

"Panties, darling," I whispered to her.

Chrissie gracefully pulled them down Emily's full body. She held them in her hands enviously. She moved my finger away, ran the panties through her oozing pussy lips, and then stood. I lifted my still wet finger to Chrissie, and she opened her mouth and sucked it. Chrissie leaned in and kissed Emily, as she ran the wet panties over her breasts.

"Fuck! You two! What are you...?" she tried to say, but her body betrayed her as I slid my finger through her slit again.

Chrissie stood back and slowly stripped in front of us, casually unbuttoning the shirt she had put on a few hours ago. She wasn't wearing a bra, her smaller breasts full and firm. She took the two steps towards us, and slid her finger through her pussy with mine, looking at Emily. She stepped back teasingly and sucked her finger again. Emily continued to murmur and moan. I moved my finger from her wetness, not wanting her to cum too soon. I held her breasts firmly, selfishly fondling them. We watched, entranced as Chrissie slid her jeans off, her dainty panties thin and small. She threw them aside and walked to us.

"I think we should strip my brother. Hmm?" she sighed.

"Ohh, God, Chrissie. Yes!!" she said, but not before they embraced most erotically.

They broke away and smiled at me.

"Ohh, oh," I smiled.

"Ohh, oh, is right, buster," Chrissie chuckled.

Slowly they both unbuttoned my shirt, painfully slowly. Their fingers touched, pinched and grasped my chest. I watched as each leaned over and sucked my nipples into their warm mouths. [Why hadn't I ever done this before, I thought?] Their hands grappled for my trousers, one undoing my belt, the other deftly unzipping them. They licked and kissed their way down my body. I had never felt so objectified, and loved it! Together, they pulled them down, over my butt and down my legs. I stepped out of them, too eagerly, I thought, and watched as Chrissie leaned in and inhaled my scent, her mouth greedily mouthing my covered hardness. I put my hands on her head, but she swatted them away. We had played this out before, so I smiled and left them on Emily's, slowly running through her shorter hair, encouraging her. They slipped my boxers down and let them fall to the floor. My cock was oozing pre-cum and erect. Chrissie turned to Emily, and they kissed again, each grabbing for the shaft in front of them.

"Do you want to taste me, Emily? I'm still on his...cock," she hissed. I felt used, but I'd get over it.

Chrissie 'handed' her my prick, and Emily looked up at me, and slowly engulfed me. Chrissie had her hand on Emily's head, urging her on as if she needed any but...Her mouth was different from Chrissie's but just as effective!

Chrissie whispered to Emily as she sucked me. "Doesn't he just taste delicious, Em? Hmm? Do you like my brother's cock in your mouth, sweetie. You look so beautiful, sweetie. So damn beautiful," she hissed.

Emily licked my glans, her strong tongue making me shiver. Her hand wrapped around the stalk as she stroked me, her saliva and pre-cum mixing together. Chrissie helpfully cradled my now-full balls, tenderly stroking and grasping them.

"Fuck, you guys!" Emily moaned, as she pulled off me but held my still-hard prick in her hand. "What have I gotten myself into here?" she giggled, and stuffed my dick back into her mouth. Her tongue lashed the meat she was holding, her breath quick and uneven.

"I love sucking my brother, Emily. God, I get wet just thinking about it. Don't you, sweetie? Hmm?" Chrissie teased a bit more.

Emily was moaning on my shaft, sending tiny tremors through me. Chrissie pulled her head away from me and kissed her.

"Bed, Emily. Then you can taste him...and me," she smiled. She helped Emily up, reluctantly, I must say, and led her to our bed. Chrissie slid across the sheets and turned over, her fingers now stroking herself. "Lick me, Em. Taste Tom. He's still in me, darling," she hissed.

Emily looked at me, and I shrugged my shoulders and smiled. I wasn't sure if this was a step too far for her.

She took the three steps to the bed and slivered across the sheets, her ass high and proud. She turned to me, smiled, leaned down and licked Chrissie's cunt. Her body jerked at Emily's first lick, her eyes catching mine. I walked to Emily and crept up on the bed behind her. Chrissie's hands were lovingly stroking her friend's hair, her mouth open in the precocious 'O'. I gently laid my hands on Emily's peachy butt, slowly caressing her flesh. Her head was moving up and down along Chrissie's labia, her tongue giving her what she needed. It was another first for me, one I was too ready to indulge in. I grasped my now-desperate cock and slid it along her wet cunt. I felt her tighten up, but then she relaxed and moved her hips to and fro, enjoying the hardness between her. I held myself firm, rubbing my wet head along her, pushing the head onto her clit and teasing her opening.

Chrissie looked at me with love, mouthing the words, "I love you," silently.

Emily's hands were pawing her small breasts, touching her face and gently pulling her long red hair. I slowly slid my member inside her, her valley tight but wet. I shifted my hips as I entered her, her little gasps muffled by my sister's pussy. Chrissie was wide-eyed as she realised what I was doing. She sexily bit her lip, then returned to her own body and the pleasure Emily was providing her. I could hear Chrissie moan with every thrust, Emily's mouth connecting with force on her needy cunt. I gently stroked her back with one hand, the other fondling her ass. I set a slow pace, gradually bringing Emily to her overwhelming orgasm. I could feel her responsive body pushing back onto me with every deep thrust. She was touching and licking Chrissie in all the right places. I was enthralled at their connection, knowing each other's bodies more intimately than I had imagined. I loved their unspoken communication. Emily's muscles grasped me the similar way Chrissie's would. A string of my spittle oozed from my mouth onto her crevice as I slid my finger along her length. I could feel her body shiver when my thumb pressed over her puckered hole. I kept my cock sliding in and almost out of her, pushing harder with every stroke. Chrissie was pinching and pulling her nipples, getting closer to her needy release. I was waiting for her.

Emily's fingers glided over Chrissie's stomach, affectionately touching her. Chrissie lifted her hips, burying her cunt in Emily's face. Her movements became more urgent as mine matched hers. Emily could feel my hips slapping against her butt, her pushing back with every lunge of mine. Her cunt grasped me. I looked at Chrissie, knowing that she was almost there from her face. I put both hands on Emily's hips and thrust myself harshly into her. I moaned louder than I should have and came. On my first gush of semen, Chrissie sighed with me. I filled our Emily, my pelvis thrusting in and out of her, emptying my balls of my musky cum. Every deep push was met by hers returning the same. I caught Chrissie's eyes for a moment, which alone caused me to gush again and again into Emily's now-soaked valley. I kept thrusting, wanting her to have every drop. I was soon sated and through. I kept myself inside her for as long as possible, but I slipped out. I could still hear Emily moaning, her mouth still on Chrissie. I watched as Chrissie's body drained, and she pushed Emily's head away, laughing like a maniac.

I leaned down and kissed each of Emily's peaches in kind, then moved to Chrissie's side. We watched as Emily's head rose from between Chrissie's legs, her face covered in her juices. She crawled up to Chrissie and kissed her deeply, then turned to me, her tongue piercing my lips so easily. Chrissie patted the bed next to her, and she leaned over and laid down. Chrissie was in the middle, so I leaned my hand over, touching Emily's warm skin. Her hand went to mine whilst her lips went to Chrissie.

We all tried, desperately, to catch our breath. No one could utter a word, the experience beyond anything we had before. Chrissie had rolled over onto Emily, still embracing and kissing. She slowly slid down her friend's body, licking and touching her moist skin. She slid between her legs and gently spread them. I looked at Emily as Chrissie's tongue slid through her abused pussy.

"Chrissie. You don't have..." she sighed but gave up any resistance as her tongue split

her lips and sucked her cum-filled cunt.

"Ohh myyy..." Emily moaned. "That's so..."

I leaned over and kissed Emily, her mouth open and burning. My fingers fondled her heaving breasts as our tongues touched, as we broke away and gasped for fresh air. I looked between her legs and saw only Chrissie's copper-red hair, her tongue lapping at her best friend's pussy, greedily swallowing and revelling in our cream.

Emily moved her hands from Chrissie's head to mine, uncertain which gave her the relief she needed. She looked at me, and we kissed intensely. She tried to ask me a

question, but no words came out.

"I whispered to her, "Are you all right?"

She could only nod her head with an affirmative 'yes.' I laid a hand on Chrissie's head, softly stroking her.

"Chrissie loves my taste, Emily," I smiled, as if that made what was happening any

clearer.

"Ohh, God, Tom! It's just..." and she closed her eyes, her mouth widening, and a low scream came from her lungs. "Ahhhh!" she screamed and bucked her hips up, cover

ing Chrissie's face in her pungent cream.

I held her, helping her through her orgasm, stroking her hair and face, her head shaking back and forth. Her body was heaving, her breasts bouncing and jiggling about as her chest rose and fell with every heavy gush she spilt.

Chrissie knew her body, so she lifted her sodden face from her cunt and looked up at us. She leaned down again and softly kissed her used cunt, and smiled. She slowly crawled up her body, following the well-trodden route. She pulled my head to hers and kissed me, Emily's scent permeating my nostrils. She turned to her friend, moved the hair from her face and kissed her. They held each other close, their embrace so enhancing.

Chrissie slipped away from Emily and laid between us. Our hands caressed and hugged her warm body. Emily looked at us, not quite believing what had just happened and why.

"Are you okay, Emily?" I asked. We needed to think about her limits if any. Perhaps we were sharing too much too early?

"I'm... I'm fine, Tom. Thanks. You two just...surprise the hell out of me!" she laughed. "I could use some pushing if truth be told!"

"I hope in a good way?" I chuckled.

"Oh, definitely good, but, my God! You are certainly special," she sighed.

"That's good of you to say, Emily. I have a feeling we both feel the same about you!"

I said.

"What's next?" she asked.

"Sleep?" I said hopefully.

"Good!" she laughed.

We all rose from the bed and rushed to the bathroom. Chrissie, being a little sprinter, made it there first. She looked at us, so coy and innocent, and peed. Emily looked at me, and I could only shirk my shoulders and smile.

"You don't have to stay for this, Emily," I said.

"No...no. I may as well get used to it," she snickered.

Chrissie finished and said, "Who's next?" and an evil glint in her eye. Neither one of us moved, so I did. I sat down, relaxed, and my pee flowed into the bowl, Emily's face somewhat shocked. Chrissie was getting a kick out of this. I stood up, wiped my head and motioned for Emily. "Next?" I laughed.

Emily hesitantly sat on the seat. "I can leave if you're more comfortable, Emily," I offered.

"No...no, let's just get this over with," she giggled. Chrissie and I were her audience, watching her eventually relax enough to empty her bladder. She coyly wiped herself and stood up. "You perverts happy now?" she laughed.

"Pretty much, yeah," I said as she smacked my arm.

We stood at the foot of the bed, deciding who would sleep where. Tick another item off our list. Chrissie scampered up and laid in the middle, giggling.

"Too bad, slowpokes!" she cried, victoriously.

I suggested we all put night clothes on as the kids were used to coming in at daybreak. We all clambered out, laughing like idiots, then rushed back, pulling the sheet over us.

"We're going to need a larger bed," I sighed.

Emily leaned over Chrissie and kissed me, thanked us for an eventful evening, and kissed Chrissie goodnight.

"I think it's been our pleasure, Emily. Sleep well, you two," I sighed.

Chapter 59

Date Night with Emily

The next few days were filled with looking over their work agreements, trying to decide on a start date, writing up letters of resignation and house hunting. Emily stayed with us for a few days, all of us too tired for sex, but still plenty of fondling and kissing. Our connection grew, no doubt about that. The kids seemed excited to see her every morning. I guess they were getting bored with just seeing me. Or, perhaps, I was just an integral part of the family by now. We decided on the end of June for the move. That was seven months away, but the time would go quickly.

Emily and I had decided on Friday for our first 'date'. About time, eh? I had booked a nice place, Alinea. It had an excellent reputation for the food and the interactive ambience. If the weather held out, I figured we could take a walk over to North Street Beach afterwards. I didn't tell Chrissie where I was taking her. She wouldn't be able to keep her mouth shut from the excitement!

I sat with Arthur and discussed my move back to London. He was pleased, in a way. He was happy for us but not for the business. I reiterated I would work with whomever he chose to get them up to speed on the role. He would contact Jeremy and get the ball rolling.

Friday came around sooner than I had imagined. Emily wanted to know what to wear. Casual but elegant? That leaves a lot open, but I was sure she would handle it.

I opted for my work suit, minus the tie. Casual, eh?

I spent time with Chrissie and the kids before I had to leave, trying to make it a typical Friday. Chrissie kept asking where we were going, so I finally relented. I wasn't keeping it secret, to an extent. She was impressed. She picked out my clothes for the evening, which was weird for me. It was a bit tough to get my head around the idea that she was preparing me for a date with her best friend. She straightened my clothes and then said, "Tom. I've already talked with Em about this all right? You should stay at Em's tonight this time...and this time ONLY...you should stay at Em's. Just the two of you. I think it would be good for you both to be alone...JUST THIS ONE TIME! I want this for the both of you, all right? It's your call, though, darling," she explained, and kissed me fervently.

"But, Chrissie..." I started.

"Shhh. I've made my mind up. Just this once. Now, go. Enjoy yourselves. I do want to hear ALL about it tomorrow, though!" she giggled.

I hugged the kids, kissed her once more and headed to Emily's. I was surprised by Chrissie's offer, but shouldn't have been. She understood the changing dynamic, and if we were going to bring Emily into this, she needed to know me better.

I arrived at Emily's in no time and knocked at the door. She opened it, surprised it was me.

"Since when do you knock, Tom? You know, just to come in, hmm? Please, this is your home, too. Don't embarrass me, okay?" she asked.

"Sorry, darling. I'm not sure of the protocol tonight," I laughed, blushing.

She raucously laughed. "Get in here!" she smiled. "God, Tom. Do you know how sexy your blushing is? That's yet another reason why I SO love to embarrass you! Get used to it!" she laughed. "And yeah, there isn't any protocol for this, so let's say we make it up as we go along, eh?"

We came together and kissed, her glossy lipstick tasting fabulous.

"I'm almost ready, so make yourself at home. I mean that, too!" she smiled.

I walked easily around the front room, picking up and looking at various knick-knacks. I noticed several pieces of original artwork and wondered why I had missed those before.

After a while, she walked back to the front room, posed funnily, and asked, "How do I look? Will I do?"

"Emily. You look breathtaking. Simply...beautiful," I answered honestly. She was wearing a loose, flowered, kimono style dress. God, she looked fabulous. I spotted her skimpy but tasteful bra between her cleavage, accentuating her fuller figure. It worked well with the cut of the dress. Her ample cleavage peeked out the middle 'V'

of the top. Her shoes were tan and white trainers. They were playful and perfect.

"I...I love the shoes, Emily. Quirky but you," I sighed.

"Are they okay with where we're going? I can change," she asked.

"If you're comfortable, that's all that matters, sweetheart," I said. I think it was the first time I had used any term of endearment with her.

I helped her into the car, and we set off.

"Nervous?" she asked.

"Surprisingly, no. Unusual, yes, but not nervous. I'm with you, Emily. What's there to be nervous about?" I asked.

"Damn! I thought I could get you to at least stammer, if not blush!" she laughed.