Take Me, Tom Pt. 57-59

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Tom," she giggled. "What the...?" she tried to ask.

"You're delicious, Emily. I could have you for every meal," I chuckled.

"God! And I'd let you!" she laughed. "Chrissie and I REALLY need to have a word!" she cackled.

"Hey. Emily. This is about us, you and me, okay? I know damn well you'll be talking but please, know this is about us, all right?" I said.

"Oh, Tom. That I know. It's just that this is SO much better than how she described you!" she laughed.

"Should I blush?" I laughed.

"God, I hope you do! I absolutely love to see you blush, Tom," she chuckled.

We laid together, held each other, touched and kissed. We traced each other's bodies, trying to memorise every nook, cranny, curve and muscle. There'd be time, I hoped, in case either of us forgot.

I knelt up and slowly stripped her ruined panties from her. I held them in my hand and looked at her.

"Go ahead, Tom. You know you want to," she encouraged me.

I lifted them to my face and inhaled and licked them. I ran the panties through her

still wet cunt and brought them to her face, wiping them across her lips and kissing her.

"For Chrissie?" I asked.

"God, Tom! You are deliciously perverted, hmm?" she giggled.

I wrapped them around my cock, and, staring at her, stroked myself. Emily never took her eyes off my hard cock.

"It looks like Tom needs seeing to, hmm?" she said, coyly.

"And you're just the woman to do that, aren't you, Emily?" I asked.

"Well, since your darling sister isn't here, I guess it's down to me," she smiled.

"Come up here, Emily," I asked, as I took her hand and lifted her from her prone position. I want you to sit between my legs. Here, throw your legs over mine, all right?" I asked.

She shimmied herself to me, spread her legs and sat on me. We were facing one another and held each other, our faces mere inches from each other.

My hard cock lay against her vulva.

Our hands and eyes touched each other as we whispered soft, sweet nothings as our ardour grew. I fondled her breasts, her head thrown back, revelling in the small touches. I grasped my cock, placed it at her entrance, and lifted it up, sliding myself inside. Emily groaned a long, "Fuuuck..." and held herself firm on my girth. As she got used to the welcome intrusion, she began rocking her pelvis back and forth over the shaft.

We looked at each other as she fucked me. Her hands swept over my body as mine did on hers, as we played and pulled each other's nipples teasingly. With every tug she gave me, my cock would lurch inside her. I moved my hands to her back, then slid down and held her ass, pulling her into me with every thrust. She swiped her cunt on my cock, riding the hardness, a sheen of sweat on her face.

"Ohh, Tom....this is....soooo," she moaned, as her pelvis flicked onto my cock.

"Cum on my cock, Emily. Go on, darling. Let me feel you cum," I taunted.

"Oooooh... I'm... I'm going to!" she screamed, and grabbed me, her nails digging onto my back as she came. I could feel her cum oozing from her, my cock soaked with her syrup.

"Fuck! Tom! Fuck....God!!!" she cried, and she orgasmed time and time again.

I was still hard inside her, refusing to cum...yet. I leaned her on her side as she was coming down, my cock still firmly embedded inside her. We were both just about on our sides as I took her left leg and placed it over my right shoulder. I held her full ass in my hand, facing each other again, and slid myself in and out of her. I played with her butt as my cock slowly took her.

We kissed tenderly, moaned to each other and connected. I brought my forehead to hers and held it there as I slipped in and out of her open pussy. I could feel her clench her pelvic muscles, a slight smile on her face as if she knew exactly what she was doing to me.

"My God, Emily," I sighed. "You're...so fucking incredible," I groaned, and began to pummel her delicious cunt.

"Fill me, Tom. I...I need to feel...you," she moaned as she flexed her hips onto my prick.

We looked at each other as our tempo and urgency grew.

"That's it, Tom. Fuck me. Love me. Fill me, darling," she cried.

Our eyes locked, and we came together, a strong gush of my virile seed filling this beautiful woman. I cried out her name as a second long spurt filled her. With every stream, Emily came on me. I held her ass, my fingers entrenched between her two globes. I pulled her cheeks apart, slid a finger on her tight little bud, and pressed. Her face was aghast, but she said nothing but moaned, too wrapped up in her orgasm.

I pushed my cock deeper and deeper into her, emptying my pent-up balls of my musky sperm. Emily's head was rolling around, she was so overcome with desire. We held each other close, our sweat spilling on each other.

After four, five, perhaps six gushes, I was spent. Emily's hips stopped her urgent gyrations, and we kissed heartily, our hands now on each other's faces.

We stayed connected, looked intently at each other, smiled and kissed.

"I love you, Tom," she sighed.

"And I'm in love with you, Emily," I said. I was taken aback by my words, and I could have put them down to the post-cum of incredible sex, but I knew it was more than that.

She rolled onto her back, my cock sliding from her. It was a terrible feeling.

"Sorry!" she giggled. "I... I'm beat! You've killed me, Tom!" she laughed. "Congratulations! I had better behave now!" she laughed more.

She crept over and laid her head on my chest, and sighed.

"My God, Tom. This...this is what you've been doing to Chrissie?" she chuckled. "Now I know why she's so in love with you!"

I spanked her ass. Hard.

"Owww!" she cried. "Okay...maybe ONE reason she's in love with you, all right?" she sniggered.

"That's better, Emily," I sighed, and rubbed her sore butt.

"I know I shouldn't thank you after sex, but I'm going to, Tom. I...I needed that, darling. I truly did. I needed that passion, that urgency, that love. God, you're..." she sighed.

"Hey, Emily. You can thank me anytime, okay?" I laughed. "After all..."

"Oops. That's right, you're a guy!" she giggled.

"I can always spank you again, Emily!" I replied.

"Mmmm. Later, okay?" she smiled, and cuddled into me.

"I've missed all this. The desire and the connection above anything else, if I'm honest.

"Well, I'd say our connection is pretty intact now, eh?" I said.

"God, is it ever!" she giggled, and held me closer.

We lay together, playing, talking and caressing each other. It all felt relaxed and right.

"Hungry?" she asked.

"Just a bit,' I laughed.

"Stay here. I'll be back in a few minutes," she said, leaning over and kissing me deeply.

"You're wonderful, Tom. Thank you," she sighed.

As she walked from the room, I caught my breath, her bare, naked ass moving do deliciously from side to side. She turned her head and saw me looking and laughing.

She was back in a bit with strawberries, sliced mango, peaches and wine.

"Hope this will suffice!" she smiled.

"More than perfect, Emily," I said as she slid back into bed. We fed each other, chatted and laughed.

"You do know you have me now, don't you? You are just so...so perfect for us. I get it. I can really see it, Tom. And no, it's just not the sex, although THAT would be reason enough!" she laughed.

"Do you need another spanking, Emily?" I asked, smiling.

"Oops. Okay, leaving the sex out of the equation, you're pretty damn unique. I get you. I get Chrissie. I really think we could have a beautiful life together," she thought out loud.

"That's what I'm thinking, Emily. I think we'd be perfect, too," I replied.

"So. Would you like to have a bath with me just to round out the evening?" she asked.

"That sounds better than sleep, Emily. Yeah, sounds good," I said.

She leaned over and kissed my cock. "He really knows what he's doing, eh?" she laughed, and ran off to the bathroom.

She called me in a few minutes later, her large rolled-topped bath filled with bubbles.

"The waters are great! Hop in," she giggled.

I slipped into the warm, welcoming water and sank down.

"This is perfect, Emily. I think it's better than a shower!" I laughed.

"Are you sure? I hear you and Chrissie spend a LOT of time in the shower?" she

giggled.

"Hmm. Yeah, you're right. Okay, bath AND a shower, all right?" I agreed.

We soaked together, touching and kissing, the bubbles adding to the ambience of the moment. We just talked and got to know each other more, a never-ending process, I figured. Hell, I was still discovering things about Chrissie!

"Do you know when I fell in love with you, Emily?" I asked.

"About two hours ago?" she giggled.

I splashed her face.

"Behave!" I said. "Although, yeah, that kinda sealed it," I laughed, and was splashed by her. "Seriously though, it was when I saw how you were dressed tonight. You knew it would be somewhere special. It was our FIRST date, so you knew something nice MIGHT be happening, but when I saw your shoes," I said.

"My...shoes? THAT'S all it took? A pair of trainers?" she giggled. "Gosh, if I had known that, well...Damn, you're easy!" she laughed."

I splashed water at her.

"Emily," I said sternly. "It says a lot about you. You looked so wonderful, like a boho girl. You don't care about convention, and you'll wear what you feel comfortable in and damn the occasion. And you pull it off, Emily. I loved it," I told her.

"I do care about convention, Tom. I just have my own style, I guess. I would never embarrass you, believe me. To me, it just worked with the dress. If you had said we'd be going to the opera, I'd think twice. I probably still wear them, but I WOULD think about it!" she laughed.

"You know why else you're perfect for us?" I asked. "When Chrissie and I had that, well, fight, you were there to smooth things over. Not many would have. You were strong and certain enough to get in there, tell her to behave and sort things out. You're a great mediator. We're going to need that, Emily. With three people doing what we propose, there needs to be that third person, and it doesn't matter who it is, but a third person to step in and keep things stable. I was impressed," I explained.

"I never thought of it that way, Tom. I thought she was being pouty, spoiled, and silly and didn't want things to escalate. It needed sorting, so I'm glad I was there," she said. "I'll do the same if it's you, Tom, so don't think you'll be getting a pass, if you kick off!" she smiled.

"I'm picking up on that, Emily," I chuckled.

We relaxed in the atmosphere she had built, touching and prodding each other in the sudsy bath. She slid onto my lap, and we kissed slowly and romantically. Emily looked so sexy with soap bubbles all over her sultry body.

The water was cooling, nearing two a.m., so we dried each other and slipped between the soft sheets. She pulled out her phone and asked if it was okay to message Chrissie and let her know how the evening had gone.

"Fine, but not too much info, all right?" I laughed.

"I'll fill her in tomorrow, don't worry," she laughed. "You don't really mind, do you?"

"I find it a bit disconcerting that you guys share so much, but I guess it's better than keeping secrets," I sighed, resigned to years of this.

Her message was composed and sent, so she turned it off, and I pulled her to my chest, holding her close, and we slept.