Take Me, Tom Pt. 57-59

Story Info
Emily moves in, job offers, date night with Emily.
12.9k words
4.83
5.5k
15

Part 24 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boo96
Boo96
331 Followers

Thanks to everyone who has come along with this storyline. Their dynamic is changing, so hopefully, it makes sense. Thanks, as always to Kenji and Paolo for helping.

Chapter 57

Emily Moves In, Sort Of

Monday. My desk was piled with new acquisitions to look over and rate. I met with Steve and Rosie, went over their proposals, highlighted a few areas of concern, and left it with them to get back to me. I caught up with Arthur on meetings I had set up for the week. I'm glad I was busy as my home life played on me. Chrissie and I reconnected, as if we had never been parted. I woke her early, and we made love as we always had. This woman reaffirmed everything that was good about us.

I felt I was being pulled in two directions at times. Emily was at the house by the time I arrived home, Monday. She had a small suitcase of clothes to leave here, and they were already hung up and put away by the time I got home. We chatted easily, to be expected, I guess. I asked if she was staying the night, which caught her off guard.

"No, Tom. Thanks. I think you and Chrissie need some alone time," she said wisely. "Maybe tomorrow, if you both want?"

"I hope that's on your list!" I laughed. "Tomorrow would be wonderful, Emily," I said, and squeezed her hand, reassuring in some small way, I hoped.

"It is! It's probably on all of ours! We need to figure out 'alone time', don't we?" she chuckled. "Tomorrow sounds lovely, though," she sighed.

They had not heard from Matthew today, so both were a bit on edge, or so I thought. The kids were gradually getting their compasses back, the shock of losing their father not fading, but the reality slowly becoming apparent. Emily was an incredible influence on them, and I truly believed her being here helped them.

After the kids were in bed, Emily left, so Chrissie and I headed down the hallway. We stood in front of each other, looking deep into each other. I slowly undid her blouse, missing the feeling of her clothes falling from her body. She smiled as she undid my tie and unbuttoned my starched, white shirt; her hands gliding across my chest. Her mouth came to my chest as she slid the shirt over my shoulders.

"How does my Tom feel?" she asked.

"Desirous for you, sweetheart."

"Mmmm, good answer, darling," she whispered, as my trousers pooled at my feet.

I lifted my feet and kicked them away. I carefully took Chrissie's blouse off, throwing it on the bed. I stared at her breasts through her small, dainty bra.[Why would I need anyone but her, I thought] My fingers touched the soft fabric, my breath deeper. I unzipped her linen trousers and pushed them over her hips, letting them fall to her feet. I picked her up easily, and laid her on the bed; her eyes shining and smiling.

"I'm so fucking in love with you, woman," I sighed, as I leaned down and kissed her panty-covered pussy.

Chrissie lifted her hips, giving me the access I needed. I nuzzled the damp material, trying to remember the last time I had gone down on her. I tried to pull the panties aside, but they were too tight around her, so I grasped both sides, stood up and slid them over her ass and threw them on the floor. I pulled my starched boxers down, leaving them where they lay. I ran my nose over her still-wispy, red pussy hair. I shuddered at the feeling. She was wet already, unusual but understandable.

I ran my tongue outside her vulva, tasting her juices and earthy scent. I slowly licked around and around, dipping my tongue along her labia to tease her. Chrissie's hips were already gyrating and twisting about.

I lifted my head from her musky nectar and whispered, "I miss your taste, sweetheart," and leaned in and swiped my tongue between her loose lips. Chrissie moaned a long, 'ahhhhhh' and wiped her cunt across my face. My tongue scooped up her oozing sap, and I swallowed her. I tenderly fondled her breasts, my hands cupping both easily. My tongue slipped over her hooded clit, running little circles around, and feeling it harden under my touches. I wanted to finger her, or slip my finger inside her tight ass, but my hands were too happy squeezing and playing with her tits.

I pulled her tight nipples, holding them up as I flicked her tender clit; Chrissie's hands holding me firmly against her. I could feel her hips spasm, and she came, her cum frothing from her valley into my eager mouth. She tried to move my tongue, but it was glued to her clit, licking and flicking. She fucked my face, her hands directing me where she needed it. I pulled her taut nubs harder, Chrissie moaning too loud. Her cum dripped down my chin and her tight little butt hole. After four, maybe six throws of her hips, she pushed my head away, moaning. "No...no more, Tom," she sighed,

her breath coming in loud gasps.

I lifted my head from between her legs and smiled at her. She lovingly slapped my head.

"Up...here, Tom. Please. Up...!" she moaned.

I pushed up on my elbows and crawled up her body, kissing and rubbing her stomach, and engulfing her breasts. My stiff cock slid into her with no resistance. I buried myself inside her and held firm, letting Chrissie feel my desire. I flexed my cock, feeling her pelvic muscles grasp me. She was teasing me as much as I was her. I slid out and then slowly pushed back in. Her tiny moans of 'ahhhh' and 'oooooh' spurred me on with every stroke. My tempo gained fervour as we madly kissed, our saliva soaking our faces.

She pushed my face away and whispered, "I...I love you, Tom," and pulled my mouth to hers, and we kissed like a brother and sister never should. My pelvis was moving in tiny circles, touching and taking her the way I had learned she loved.

"Ohh, Tom! My...God, that's...so..." she moaned.

She let me slowly pummel her, then wrapped her toned legs around my hips and pulled me even further into her. We moved together, taking each other. I leaned down, sweat dripping on her face, and we desperately kissed. Her 'uggghs' were smothered in our embrace, Chrissie's chest rising and falling with mine. My hips thrust into her, my stiff cock leaking and needing release. She looked so helpless, so vulnerable under my now-uncontrollable urging. We looked at each other and came, our bodies releasing our love and cum together. I loosened a long stream of my thick cum deep inside. Chrissie came on my cock with every gush, her body quivering, her voice primal with desire. I emptied myself in her, as she covered my prick and body with her sap. I moaned with her, every one of her grunts was matched by my own. I let loose the last spurt and kept myself inside her, our bodies feeling like one.

"Oooh, Tom...Ohhh, darling," she almost cried, and hugged me tightly.

"Always," she gasped. "Always, Tom," she sighed, her body limp from her orgasm.

We laid together, breathless, but where we were always meant to be. I slowly slid from her valley, Chrissie missing the connection immediately. She rolled onto my chest, her warm breath cooling me down, her damp hair splayed across me.

"Always, Tom. Tell me...always," she sighed.

"Always, Chrissie," I replied, understanding what she meant.

We laid there, as close as we had ever been. I could tell that she had some of the same concerns about our changing dynamic and how it may affect us. There would be time to talk about that. We just held each other, secure in our, hopefully, life-long connection.

"Be right back," she assured me, and returned with glasses of iced juice.

"Thanks, sweetheart," I gasped, and drank.

We pulled the covers over us, kissed and slept, both of us sated and content.

Chapter 58

Job Offers, Our First Fight and Planning For the Future

I woke up, startled. Chrissie was shrieking, hitting my arm. Burglars? A fire, flood or damnation?

"Tom! I... we've got it! Here! Read this," she said excitedly, handing me her phone.

It was an email from Matthew. He was offering Chrissie and Emily positions at the V&A. I re-read the message, ensuring I understood what he was offering. It was a job offer. Chrissie leapt into my arms, burying her head in my neck and maniacally chuckling.

"We did it, Tom! We really did it!" she sighed.

She was too excited to form a sentence, but I got the gist. We were moving to London. She hopped from the bed, ran to her computer, and reread the email. She quickly downloaded all the forms he had sent along, and forwarded them to me to look at. She ran back to bed and jumped me, her arms all akimbo, her face smiling and tears flowing. I held her and kissed her head.

"You've done it, Chrissie! I'm... I'm so proud of you. Now, breathe?" I snickered. "Let's take our time and read everything, all right? You're excited, yes, but let's see what he's offering, the timeline, and a few other things. A cursory glance looks like

you two are on your way!" I said.

She grabbed her phone and messaged Emily, 'CHECK YOUR PHONE MESSAGES!'

Minutes later, Chrissie's phone rang.

"I know!" she screamed. I could only laugh at her exuberance.

I rubbed her stomach, trying to get her to calm down, but it didn't work. The kids walked into the room, bleary-eyed and confused by the commotion. I motioned them up on the bed between us and said, "Shhh. Mommy has just had some good news. She's talking with Aunt Emily. Let's give her a few minutes and grab some breakfast," I said to them. At least, it was good news.

We all kissed her and made our way to the kitchen. Chrissie came running in a few minutes later, jumping into my arms and smothering my face with kisses. David just rolled his eyes whilst Chloe giggled at us. She looked at me and asked, "Should we?" I nodded my head, 'Yes'.

She sat down and grasped their hands.

"David, Chloe, what would you think about moving to England? Mommy has a new job there, and we can all move there. Together! Do you think you'd like that?" she asked.

"Forever, mommy?" Chloe asked.

"I would think so, sweetie. It'll be exciting, new, and wonderful!" she exclaimed. "David? What do you think, hmm?"

"But what about school and my friends and..." he started, then his voice trailed off. "Will you be coming?" he asked, looking at me.

"Of course, I will, David. What did I tell you? We're all together, okay? We can even go to a football game!" as if that was a consolation, but...

"But don't they talk differently there?" David asked.

Chrissie laughed. "They do, David, but they'll understand you!" she giggled.

"What did Emily say, as if I didn't hear her, but still?" I asked.

"She was overwhelmed, Tom. She could not believe it! Oh my God, we have so much to do now!" she started. I put my finger to her lips and whispered,

"Shhh. Relax. One step at a time, darling," although I couldn't help getting caught up in her excitement.

"Is Aunt Emily coming with us?" David asked.

"She might be, David. Would you like that?" she asked him.

"Yeah. It would be nice. At least we'd know someone," he answered.

"You'll meet loads of people, David. You too, Chloe. This would be a new start for us all. I think it's just what we need, don't you?" she explained.

The kids were taking this in, so I had to temper Chrissie's enthusiasm.

She made us a quick breakfast, trying to control her eagerness. I left them to take in this startling development and showered and readied myself for work. Chrissie walked in as I fixed my tie and pushed my hands away, kissing me, and then tying the neckpiece.

"Thank you, Tom. For everything. Our new beginning, darling. I...I can't believe it!" she squealed again.

"Okay, Chrissie, but...one thing? Should I feel guilty about putting you all through this huge change? If I had never come over and we never had, well, you know, then you and the kids would not be in this position," I tried to explain.

"Tom! Where the heck is this coming from? Hmm? I'm doing this for us! We're doing this for us! I'm doing this for YOU! If you're getting cold feet, say so now, buster! Don't string us along!" she said, on the verge of crying.

"Hey. Hey! I'm just checking, all right? It's what I want, Chrissie. I'm just giving an out if you want. This is life-changing for you and the kids. I know that, okay? Once we do this, we do it all," I explained. Hopefully.

"Fuck, Tom! Don't you get it yet? I'm in fucking love with you. The kids love you! Tom, I'd do anything to be with you. This isn't a big ask. The kids will adjust. I know they will. I don't want or need any 'out'! Tom, I need to be with you. You! Now just shut up...unless this scares you too much then, well, fuck off now!" she stammered.

I had to smile, which only infuriated her more. She went to hit me, but I grabbed her hands and held them tightly. I pulled her to me and embraced her securely. My fingers slipped through her hair, and I kissed her.

"Just checkin'," I whispered.

"Don't EVER ask me that again, Tom! You know what we have. So do I! Do you really think I'd put the kids through this if I wasn't one hundred percent sure? That's all the answer you should need. Now, go. Go to work before I get really pissed off at you!" she said, visibly shaken by my words.

I kissed her, then hugged the kids and slipped out the door.

What the fuck, I thought.

Still, it looked like we really were moving! I'd wait another day or two and see if Chrissie had forgiven my well-meaning questions. Until then, I had work and meetings. I ordered flowers for her and had them sent to the Institute, a small beginning to fixing the fence I had shaken.

I returned home around six, another too hectic day. Emily was sitting on the sofa reading. She got up and walked to me, and we embraced. She swatted my butt and whispered, "I hope you'll behave, Tom. Your sister was pretty shaken today. You're pretty stupid when it comes to the heart, aren't you? She's in love with you, Tom. She'd do anything for you...even give me up, so...just behave and go tell her. Now!" she smiled. "Ohh. She loved the flowers. Nice touch but... don't wait 'til the next fight?"

"Thanks, Emily," I said, and kissed her again, my hand swatting her this time. She only smiled and pointed to the kitchen.

"Evening, darling," I said, hopefully.

She was at the sink prepping dinner.

I only heard a short "Humph," so I walked to her, enveloping my arms protectively around her. She tried to shirk me away, but I held her firm, my lips touching her neck.

"Sorry," I muttered, pissed at myself for what I had said this morning.

"You had better be, buster," she said, dramatically. She looked at me and whispered. "Don't ever doubt me, Tom. Ever," and chastely kissed me.

I abruptly turned her around, fingers flowing through her hair, and kissed her. She grabbed my hand and walked me quickly through the front room, and asked Emily if she would finish dinner off. Emily smiled at us. I was half a step behind her as the bedroom door closed. She hastily unzipped my trousers whilst I shed my jacket, tie and shirt. My pants were on the floor as she hiked up her dress and pulled down her panties. She pushed me onto the bed and looked at me. Her mouth came down on my cock, and she took me. In seconds, or so it seemed, I was hard. Chrissie crawled on top of me, lifted her dress and grasped my shaft. She wiped the now-leaking head across her wet slit.

"I fucking love you, Tom," she murmured as she impaled herself. She gasped but took it.

"Don't--gasp--ever--gasp--forget--gasp--that," she moaned.

I held her firmly, Chrissie's hands clutching my chest as her nails dug into me. I brought a hand to her covered breasts and fondled them, squeezing and pulling at the dress fabric. She leaned down, and we kissed frantically.

"Ever," she moaned as she deliriously rode my cock, and sucked my neck, her pelvis sliding along my hardness.

I could feel her urgency, her need to be filled. My hands slid under her dress, holding her tight ass on my prick. She was still sucking my neck, my shaft responding to the delicate pain. Her hair was in my face, the scent driving my fingers into her butt.

"That's...harder, Tom. Just like..." she murmured.

I squeezed her ass harder, as she sucked and nipped my neck. I shoved my prick deep inside, her cunt oozing over the slick member. I pulled her along the stiffness as I felt her body quiver, and she came on my cock, her sap gushing over us. She screamed her orgasm into my neck, mine buried in her hair. My sperm streamed up inside, coating her pussy.

"Ohh...Tom....never..." she muttered, the vibration on my neck soaring down my body to my cock. I lifted her up with my shaft, gushing my musky cum inside her.

Chrissie slammed her pelvis against mine, her frustrations and desires ebbing away. She fell on my chest, my prick drained but embedded in her.

She began to cry. "You...you DO love me, Tom? Love all of us?" she sighed, breathless.

"You, Chrissie. ALL of you, okay? Always and forever. You're...everything to me, darling. Forever, all right?" I responded.

"Don't hurt us, Tom," she whispered.

I slapped her butt half-heartedly and whispered, "I could say the same thing, Chrissie," our emotions were raw but reaffirmed.

We held each other, our breath all but wasted, but we kissed tenderly now.

"You can thank Emily for this!" she giggled. "I was still mad at you," she revealed.

"I'm sorry, Chrissie. Truly. I just wanted to..." I began.

"Shhh, I get it, Tom. Just...shhh," she sighed.

"What did Emily say to convince you otherwise," I asked.

"She told me to get over it and fuck you," she giggled. "I told her I wasn't going to, so she spanked my butt and told me to forgive you in no uncertain terms. I'm... I'm glad she did," she said, embarrassingly.

"As am I, Chrissie. I do fucking love you, woman," I sighed.

We basked in the afterglow of our connection, then cleaned up and rejoined the family. We both leisurely changed and walked out, hand in hand. Emily smiled beautifully at us, happy that peace had returned. We hugged her, whispered, "Thank you," and kissed her.

"Come on. You must be hungry...now. Dinner's ready," she chuckled. "Tom? That was so hot knowing you were giving Chrissie a good fucking. SO hot," she whispered, and licked my neck.

We sat down and ate, the five of us chatting and playing. David tried to put on an English accent, even worse than his mother's. I gave them my best impression, but they weren't impressed either. I helped the kids with homework afterwards, Chrissie and Emily whispering in a conspiracy, or so I imagined.

Once the kids were in bed, we talked about their successful interviews. I told them I

had looked over their contracts and HR papers and thought it looked terrific. They needed a few pieces of info to get the visas sorted and a timeline on when they would be arriving, but it looked as I would have expected. Chrissie said that they had called Matthew today, accepting the offer of employment. They were now officially employed at the V&A! I was so proud of them both.

We all had notepads, comparing and adding to our growing lists. A house was number one, then we could look at schools. Chrissie told Emily where we had looked, the Richmond area, and thought that would be a good place to start. They both seemed eager to delve into our separate lists about impending throupledom. I had sent them half a dozen links to articles, hoping this would get them thinking about the implications of what we were proposing. I wanted to put off any talk until Sunday, when we'd have the time and they would better understand what we were embarking on.

"The only item I'd like to mention is," and they both looked at me with hesitation, "if we do this, I need all of us to be together. This affects you, Emily. I don't know how you both feel about this, but I need us to be monogamous. That would mean no dating, Emily. This may be a huge ask, but I want us to be together completely. We've all been cheated on before. I won't go through that again. If you feel that you cannot be loyal to us, we should stop right now. I know we don't know what will happen in the future for any of us, but I'm adamant on this point. Fidelity and trust are paramount to me. Emily, if you feel you'd like to take your time and explore, well, that's fine, but I won't be involved then. There's a whole new dynamic we need to get used to. I'm not prepared to put the time in if you cannot do this, okay?" I explained.

Boo96
Boo96
331 Followers