Take Me, Tom Pt. 57-59

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The night has just begun, Emily. We can do that if you want to make a contest out of this, too!" I chuckled.

"NO! God, I'd LOSE that one!" she giggled.

The chat was easy and flowing driving along. Emily laid her hand on my leg, and mine found hers. I asked how she was getting on with her paperwork for Matthew. She and Chrissie had taken time out at work to go over it together, although both were more than capable of sorting through it.

"We're really moving to London, Tom, aren't we? This all seems so unreal right now," she sighed.

"We're doing this together, Emily. Whatever support you need, just ask," I said.

I asked her about the painting in her front room. They were among the oldest she had collected over the years, and she'd be damned if David got those! We talked about her favourite painters, her preferring the Abstract Impressionists. Her breadth of knowledge was impressive, but she scoffed at my choice of the Pre-Raphaelites. I laughed, as did she. I understood why people like Rothko and Pollock attracted her. Controversial, open-minded, intellectual. Her choice of paintings said a lot about her.

"So you're a rebel, eh, Tom? she chuckled. "I don't see that too much. Sensuality, lust and passion, yes. God, I've seen that first hand!" she laughed, huskily.

"I love Rothko and others, too. Absolutely. My taste is, well, varied, Emily!" I laughed.

"Ohh, I think I know that, Tom!" she sighed. "With what you do, I can see why you like the order and complexity. Yeah, I get that. But the Pre-Raphaelites? C'mon!" she playfully joked.

"I'll take you to a few museums in London and give you your education, all right? Deal?" I chuckled.

"Deal, Tom!" she smiled.

We pulled up to the restaurant, and they parked the car. The valet looked at Emily's shoes quizzically. Fuck him, I thought! She pulls it off beautifully.

I helped her from the car and held her hand as we walked into the well-lit restaurant. I took her coat, checked it, and then placed my hand on her lower back, directing her to the desk. Luckily, Emily had never been here. It was a fabulous, eclectic menu. Very modern, very sharp, minimal and cutting edge. We indulged ourselves. The place hit all your senses, from the tasting menu to the desserts. Without realizing Emily's love of Pollock, they had a dessert modelled on his work. It was truly unique, but she gave me a curious look as if I knew. It took a while to convince her otherwise.

She had her phone out and surreptitiously took a few photos. I smiled and said, "Chrissie?"

She laughed and shook her head 'yes'.

"She'd never forgive me," she giggled. "Here. Let's get one of us to keep her happy!" she smiled.

More than reluctantly, I gave in.

I touched on her and Chrissie's relationship, curious about her take.

She was open with me, which I appreciated. After all...

"There was always this mutual attraction, if I do say so. We worked so well together from Day One. We just sort of clicked. We got each other. I have always admired her. Her drive, her attention to detail, the things she sees that others don't. But, as I said to you before, she's a complex woman. She has these two sides to her, which I adore. Our relationship really flourished when she found out Jack was unfaithful. She lost her way for a while. I wanted to be there for her, but I found we were falling in love with each other. God, the angst of that, Tom! You want to know about the sex, though, don't you?" she giggled.

"Not particularly. I assume it was a big part of your connection?" I replied.

"Believe me, Tom. It wasn't. I think we both seduced each other. She's always felt bad because I was married, and she had just been through this terrible experience and didn't want me to feel the same pain. We were just there for each other, especially at our low points. At work, we were always professional, not even flirting or teasing. It was just an unspoken thing with us. But, out of work? I began to see the other side of Chrissie, the one you know about. I indulged her, nothing kinky, just gentle play and affection. Outside of work, she is so different. It worked for us. She, more or less, allowed me to take the lead. Not always, but often enough. I enjoyed taking care of her. She's so special, Tom. I know you see that. Not many people do. She hides it well. The release she gave me and allowed me to give her has probably saved us both. I know that sounds dramatic, but that's the way I see it," she sighed.

"I...I never knew. I just never saw my sister as weak. Never. I feel guilty that I wasn't there for her. I always will," I said.

"Tom! Stop! Stop that right now! How were you to know? You were three thousand miles away. All that matters is that you are here now, all right. God, before you came over, you're all she would talk about. All the 'if-onlys' and 'what-ifs'. I've heard them all, Tom. But you're here now. THAT is what's important. Now, I accepted that our relationship would change if things had gone the way she wanted. I understood that, Tom. It would hurt, certainly, but I love her and want her to be happy. That's all. I knew I'd move on eventually. Then I met this wonderful man who Chrissie was always in love with, even ridiculously so now, and I knew she'd be all right. Then you both throw this loop at me about being with you. It scared me and made me happy, in equal measure. I meant what I said that night, though. I'm willing to walk away if that's what's best for you both. I'd be hurt if we weren't friends, but I want what's best for her. And then I got to know you, and, well..." she sighed.

"Whew, eh? I get it, Emily. It's taken me a while to get my head around this. We

would all want this to work, I understand that. I believe we have a better chance with the three of us. I know there's this unusual dynamic between Chrissie and me. Who knows what would happen in five, ten, twenty years if we weren't brother and sister? I think because we're brother and sister that it will last! I know that coming into this puts you at a certain disadvantage, okay? I get that, but we will do everything to make the dynamic work. Tell you what, let's change the subject, all right. This evening is about us, not the three of us," I suggested.

She took my hand and smiled. "Let's keep it light, eh? Sunday night is Serious Night!" she laughed.

We talked about her photography and mine. We approached it from different places,

but she has a fundamental understanding of the art. The more we talked, the more I understood this woman.

We were flirting with our eyes and hands, if not our shared words. We shared the decadent dessert, and we spoon-fed each other a mouthful of the cacophony of swirls and dabs on the plate. I only teased her a bit, but she willingly played the game with me, our subtle dance continuing.

Dinner was fabulous, even if it was more style over substance, but we needed to get out for a walk. I paid the exorbitant bill, but it was worth every penny to get to know this remarkable woman.

"Have I told you how fabulous you look tonight, Emily?" I asked.

"Once or twice, Tom," she giggled.

"Come on. Let's head over to the zoo, okay?" I asked.

"Or we could just go back to mine, Tom. Which would you prefer? Mine or a stinky zoo?" she laughed.

We were on the street walking. I stopped, pulled Emily around me by her hand and kissed this gorgeous woman, our lips softly crashing together.

"Zoo?" I said, and she swatted my chest.

We got into the car and headed back to hers, our fingers intertwined the whole way. The air was fraught with a subtle sexual tension as we talked, flirted and laughed.

We arrived back at hers, and I helped her out of the car, my eyes mesmerized by her breasts, only partially hidden by the fabric of her dress. We walked, hand in hand, to the front door. She pulled out her keys and said, "We need to get you a key, don't we, Tom," she said, coyly.

I stood behind her, my hand fondling her ass. I think she took longer than necessary to unlock the door. Once in, she turned to me and asked if I wanted a drink. She sexily kicked off her shoes, her bare legs so enticing.

"Why don't we bring our drinks upstairs, Emily," I smiled, as I embraced her. I picked her up and pushed her against the wall, my body pressing into hers. She seductively moaned into my mouth, then teasingly slid down my body and shimmied away from me, turning her head and smiling at me as she headed to the kitchen, her dress floating around her full figure.

"Whiskey, Tom?" she called.

"That'll be lovely, sweetheart," I called back, touched that she had any in the house.

I walked to the kitchen as she was putting the top back on. I leaned over and kissed her shoulder, my arms around her waist.

"You smell delicious, Emily," I sighed, and kissed her neck.

She out a soft murmur, then handed me my tumbler.

"Anything else you need, Tom?" she asked.

"Only you, Emily. Only you," I smiled, as we touched glasses.

Emily started for the stairs and looked back at me. She raised her eyebrows as if to say, "Coming?"

I followed her seductive walk upstairs. She stopped halfway up and slowly turned around. I placed my tumbler on the wooden step and brought my hands to her legs, gradually moving them up under her dress. My thumbs grazed the edges of her panties and slipped around, holding her butt.

She smirked at me with a coquettish smile, turned and continued up the stairs. She walked into her feminine bedroom, turning the lights on low and slowly lighting the

well-used candles.

"Music?" she asked.

"That would be perfect, Emily," I smiled.

She placed her wine glass down and walked to me, her hand gently on my chest.

"So, Tom. How are we doing this?" she sultrily asked.

"Slow, Emily. Slow," I said. "Perhaps I should strip you of your...jewellery first?" I murmured.

Her face glowed with a playful smirk, as I leaned in, our cheeks brushing against each other as my fingers went around her neck and clumsily unclasped her necklace. Neither one touched the other. The sexual tension was palpable, both of us playing this little game. My eyes devoured her as I pushed her hair behind her ear, my fingers softly trailing the contour of her face along her jawline, down her neck and onto her bare shoulder. A single finger dipped under the strap of her dress and followed the fabric down, across the top of her full breast. I could just feel the edging of her bra, curious to see which one she was wearing.

"You are just incredibly beautiful, Emily. In so many ways," I whispered.

Her hands came to my shirt and slowly unbuttoned one, then another of the fasteners. My hand trailed the line I had invisibly drawn on her, back up and across her glossy lips. I gently pulled her bottom plump bottom lip down, the moisture glistening in the dim light.

"You cannot imagine how I have ached to do with you, darling," I sighed.

"I feel we're on the same page there, Tom," she smiled.

I slipped a hand behind her head and slowly pulled her lips to mine. I stopped just before they met and held her there. Our warm breaths mixed together, neither of us completing the connection. I stuck my tongue out and licked her lips, a soft yearning slipping from between her lips. I grasped her hair, as she leaned her head to mine. Her hands urgently went behind my head as she tried to pull me to her mouth, but my grasp was too tight. I leaned in and sucked that fleshy lip into my mouth, as her hold on my head became firmer. Her lips touched mine, and we kissed recklessly, engulf

ing each other.

I had one hand in her hair, the other roaming over her body, grasping the material of her dress, tugging her. Emily's hands slipped into my partially-opened shirt as her hands felt my warm body. I felt her pull on the shirt, buttons flying off 'til she stripped it off me. I turned her as we continued our embrace, neither wanting to lose contact. She pulled away from me, her eyes boring into mine, and she kissed me again. I pulled her away by her hair, her eyes questioning why, as I slipped my hand, grasping her neck, and pushing her against the wall. I kept my hand there and kissed her, my tongue quickly slipping between her wet lips.

I could feel her hands on my belt, fiercely undoing it and feeling for the zipper. I lifted her dress with my free hand, desperate to feel her ass. She had my trousers undone and was tugging at them as we madly kissed. I pulled her body to mine by her butt, her thigh rubbing my hardness. Emily had pulled my cock out and held the firm meat in her hands.

"So much for slow, hmm, Tom?" she sighed, erotically, our lips mashing together.

I pulled away, my eyes burning into hers as I held her by her neck, my hand on her ass coming around and slipping inside her damp panties.

"Put your hands on the wall, Emily," I hissed.

She squeezed my cock and placed both hands against the wall at her sides.

"Don't move them," I muttered. "You're incredible, Emily," I taunted, as I slipped a finger through her labia.

"Ohhh...God....Tom," she moaned, as she arched her hips forward.

My fingers played with her gushy cunt, sliding around her folds, penetrating her slowly, then slipping out and rubbing her little clit. I could smell her scent which spurred me on. I moved my two middle fingers deep inside her, the other two sliding along her vulva. My taut thumb flicked the tiny mound of her clit.

"Cum on my hand, Emily. Do it, darling," I whispered.

"Ohhh, Tom...just...aaaah, that's so..." she cried, as I slowly finger fucked her.

My wet, hard cock was staining her dress as I pressed against the soft fabric, teasing both of us. She went to grab it, but I told her to put her hands back on the wall.

My hand was soaked with her running juices, her pelvis meeting every thrust of my fingers.

"I can smell you, Emily. Do you like that? Hmm? Do you like knowing I can smell you?" I teased.

"Fuck! Tom! Just....my....yessss...just!" she screamed.

"C'mon, Emily. Are you going to cum for me? Hmm?" I baited her again.

"My God, Tom...you just..." she groaned.

I kept the same pace taking her, my fingers sliding so easily inside her. I kept my fingers stiff inside her, rubbed her hard clit, and she gushed in my hand.

"Ooooooh," she groaned, and tried to keep her hands on the wall, but they grabbed my arms for support. I loved her face, all contorted as if in pain, and I felt her muscles throbbing on my fingers. Her breathing was ragged, matching her little thrusts against my fingers, as I leaned my head toward her and kissed her. She tried to return the gesture but couldn't.

"You look so beautiful when you cum, Emily," I whispered, as I helped her through her orgasm.

"Ohh, God...Tom....I...I...," she moaned.

I could feel she was through her climax, as she pulled my hand away from her sodden womanhood. She looked at me, breathless, eyes glazed and kissed me. I brought my wet fingers to our linked mouths and slipped them between us, revelling in the scent and taste.

She playfully slapped my chest, silently begging me to stop.

"Slow enough, Emily?" I smiled. "I just thought we should get that urgency out of the way. Now we can go slow, darling."

"Fuck....fuck you, Tom!" she giggled.

"Turn around, Emily," I asked.

She couldn't, so I did it, unzipping her dress and letting it pool at her feet. She turned around and grabbed me, hugging and kissing me. She stepped out of her dress and chuckled meekly. I looked at her, naked but for her lacy bra and matching wet panties. I slipped my trousers and boxers off, Emily smiling at my nakedness now.

I took her hand, walked her to the bed and laid her down. I lay beside her, sweeping her damp hair from her face. Leaning down, I kissed her gently.

"You okay," I asked.

"My God, Tom! Am I ever," she giggled. "Your fingers...you...are just..." she sighed.

I softly covered her body with tiny kisses, her neck, her shoulders, the tops of her bountiful breasts. I gingerly unclipped the front of the lacy confine and stripped her of it. I leaned down, nuzzling each glorious orb, my tongue licking and caressing her. Emily ran her fingers through my hair, moaning her tiny 'Mmmmms' as I sucked her nipple, her cries a little louder now.

I slid my body between hers, my stiff cock laying on her now darkened panties.

"Your lingerie suits you, Emily," I said, as I sucked her other nipple into my mouth, my hand gently fondling her breast.

"Mmmm, Tom. Thank you. It's all down to your impeccable taste," she sighed, as her breath slowly returned. "I love it. It...it feels glorious, don't you think?" she smiled.

"Everything about you is glorious, Emily. Truly," I sighed, and leaned up to kiss her.

"What you do to ME is glorious, Tom. God! I...I never imagined that..." and her words trailed off as I moved down her delicious figure, kissing, fondling and massaging as I crept lower.

I laid between her thighs, my head over her sodden panties. We looked at each other, me smirking, her anticipating.

"Tom? Really. Come up..." her words stopped by my face buried in her panties.

I breathed in her scent, wallowing in her musky sap. I licked her panties, the soft, wet material saturated with her. I could feel her hands on my hand, neither urging me nor stopping me. I sucked her lacy panties at her crotch. She tightened her grip on my head, unsure if she should let me go on. I know she could hear me slurping and swallowing whatever juices I could. I gently pulled her panties aside and looked at her red, swollen vulva.

"No, Tom...you don't have..." she started to say, but I had already slid my tongue through her labia, her lips splitting so easily for my tongue.

"Ohhh, fuck, Tom!" she moaned, and pushed her pelvis up onto my face.

I played with the trim of her petite panties, teasing her that I would strip them off her. My tongue slid through her lips, her earthy taste exquisite. I lifted my head and inhaled her aroma, Emily shivering when she heard me.

"You're so...so bad, Tom. My God. You are so...beautiful," she groaned, and lifted her hips to my mouth.

"Lick my pussy, Tom. Just eat me, then fuck me," she sighed.

"Oh, Emily. I AM going to fuck you, darling. Don't worry about that," I hissed, and ran my tongue through her slit again, the tip wiggling around her proud little clit.

If I hadn't paid so much for those panties, I would have ripped them off her.

Emily found her rhythm, slowly rocking her hips and fucking me whilst I tongued her, the tip just flicking over clit. I loved every jerk, every shiver that my mouth was giving her. I licked around her vulva, slowly coming into her puffy lips and kissing them before sucking each. My tongue slid into her and squirmed around, tasting her texture and swallowing her. My hands softly rubbed her stomach and then slid down, touching her inner thighs. Emily's mouth was open, breathing deep, but controlled, as I used my fingers to spread her lips and gently sucked her clit. I could feel how close she was, as I licked and then sucked the little nub. Her hips became more urgent, her moans growing with every lash of my tongue. I could taste and feel her just as she came.

Emily arched her back and gushed into my mouth, flicking her hips onto my mouth and cumming. Her erotic, loud moan filled the room, her words nothing but delicious sounds. I let her use my mouth to climax, sap flowing from her, down my chin and to her little puckered hole. I moaned into her cunt, the vibrations sending her off again.

"Fuck! Tom! Just..." she moaned, then pushed my head away. "No more...Please, Tom. Just..." she pleaded.

I looked up at her and smiled. Her hands were on her heaving chest, her eyes staring at the ceiling as I kissed her pussy and knelt up.

I gently stroked her legs and her stomach, trying to revive her somehow. I crawled up her body and kissed her with my wet mouth. Her arms flew around my head, ferociously kissing me.