Take Me, Tom Pt. 75-76

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at her silky panties hugging her shapely ass. "I fucking love your ass, Emily," I hissed as my hands swept over her lingerie.

She silently pushed her butt onto my hand. "Perhaps you would go down on my ass later, too?" she teased. My hand came down hard on her globes. "Owww!" she giggled.

She turned her head to look at me, and I whispered, "I'd love to go down on your ass, Emily," our eyes were intent on each other. "Arms?" I said, and strung one arm, then the other through the thin straps of her bra. I pulled the almost sheer material up, encompassing her full breasts. I tenderly adjusted each in the sparse material. No supporting cup was needed. "I'd love to cum on your breasts, Emily," I murmured.

"I'll bet you would, Tom," she smirked. Looking at my cock hanging between my legs, she muttered, "Hmm, maybe it would fit?" and walked away to grab her dress.

Fuck...

I dressed in the obligatory chinos, starched light-blue Oxford collared shirt and grabbed my light Harris tweed coat.

"Would you help me with my necklace, Tom?" she smiled.

She handed me a heavy coral and shell necklace. I leaned in, breathing the scent of her perfume. It wasn't one I recognised, but one I would never forget. She accented

the look with various bracelets, all different, but working cohesively.

She turned and looked at me. "Will I do?" she smirked.

"Every day, Emily. You're...breathtaking," I grinned. "Simply beautiful. Like the chinos?" I laughed.

"SO you, Tom! I...I love it. God, you ARE handsome, you know?" she said.

"Thank you, Emily. Coming from you, well, that means the world to me. I...I love the braids, Emily. You look the epitome of...femininity. Incredible, sweetheart. I could go down on you right now!" I said seriously. Her hair had grown out over the months, the French braid suiting the contours of her face wonderfully.

"I thought you might like it, Tom. I have it on good authority that it's your favourite style, hmm?" she teased.

"Chrissie, eh?" I laughed. "Really, Emily. You look ravishing, darling. C'mon. Breakfast before I ravage you right now!"

"We could skip..." she began to say, until I spanked her perfect ass.

"Out!" I hissed.

We had a splendid breakfast. Everything one could want was on the menu. We sat and flirted throughout. This was going to be a tough day! We finished, and went back to our room, both brushing, and sorting out our folders and satchels, and went back downstairs and waited.

We sat in the comfortable chairs, drinking a tall glass of juice, when an attractive woman approached us. "Mr Lawrence?" she asked.

"I am, thank you. You're Madeline?" I asked.

"I am, thank you, sir. Are you both ready?" She shook our hands, and introduced herself to Emily. "It's a beautiful day, so we're in luck. A bit warmer than Chicago, I dare say?"

"Just a bit," Emily and I laughed. We were escorted outside, and she opened the door

of a stylish Mercedes. I motioned Emily to get in, and I went to the other side, and let myself in. She started with small talk, asking about us, what we were looking for, and what brought us over. I told her about Emily's position at the V&A. She seemed impressed. I told her I was in private equity, and had been seconded here for two years, returned to Chicago for six months, and now permanently moving to the UK. She talked with Emily about her role at the Art Institute, and her new position here. They seemed to get on.

"I had a call from an old colleague of mine. He kindly passed on a message from...Martin Russell?" she asked. "My colleague knew we were handling the home you're looking at today, and Mr Russell mentioned you may need a short-term rental? I'm sure we can help you with that, too. Is he a colleague of yours?" she asked.

"No. No, Martin is a friend, and a client of mine. I know he has property interests here in the U.K., so he offered to make some enquiries for us. That's so like Martin," I chuckled.

"Well, we'll take it one step at a time, but I'm certain I can find something for you nonetheless," she answered.

I was more interested in the time frame on the house, and the process of buying here regarding solicitors et al. She filled in a few details I wasn't aware of.

"Do you know the area, Mr Lawrence?" she asked.

"Not really, no. I was in Canary Wharf for the last few years, so I didn't venture in this direction. It looks ideal for us, though," I said.

I pointed out to Emily a few sites we had seen. She was enthralled, this being her first time out of central London. She held my hand tightly, happy with the day.

We saw the river, and pointed that out to Emily, her eyes scanning all around. We pulled into a relatively sedate, wide street. "Almost there, Mr Lawrence," she said, softly. After ten minutes or so, we reached the first house.

"Please. Call me Tom, if you would?" I asked.

"Absolutely, Tom. Here we are," she said, and pulled into a spacious drive.

Deep breaths, okay?" I whispered to Emily. "Grab your iPad and start recording?" I asked.

Emily pulled her tablet out and began recording, starting with the plush car we were in!

Madeline began to give us a rundown on the house.

"It's Edwardian?" I asked.

"Yes...yes, it is. There's been massive renovation, and extensions over the years, but all sympathetically finished, as you'll see. I think you'll be impressed," she said, assuredly.

She opened the solid oak door, trimmed at the top with period stained glass.

"Please. Come in," she said, handing us the particulars of the house.

Christ! It was stunning! There was a wide front entrance, with a swooping, solid oak staircase. I looked at Emily. She'd be a pushover playing poker! Her smile gave away any pretence.

Madeline showed us the front room first; light, airy and huge. There was a working fireplace, and what seemed to be period radiators. We were both impressed. Madeline was pointing out all the features, and the work that had been completed over the years. I doubt if the original owners would recognise the place. She suggested we view upstairs first. I saw Emily's shoulders slump as she desperately wanted to see the kitchen. I put my hand on the hollow of her back, moving it down, and squeezing her butt, directing her up the stairs. The stairs were wide, with huge windows pouring in the morning light.

I pinched Emily's butt as we ascended the stable stairs, as Madeline showed us the two full bedrooms on this floor. Emily and I checked the paperwork she had given us, and smiled.

"The kids would love these rooms, Tom!" she grinned. There was a full bathroom, too. The views were impressive, the rooms were bright, and well-thought-out, and the decor was boringly neutral, which was fine for now.

"Madeline? Why are the owners selling?" I asked.

They're a retired couple, and are looking to downsize, as so many people are nowadays. They've lived here for what, twenty-four years now. They have a second home on the Dorset coast, so they are moving there. I think they're only here 'til the house sells, so there's no chain on the property," she said encouragingly. "You're the first couple to see the house. I'm glad you got in early. This house will sell quickly," she reiterated, as any good estate agent would.

Emily and I moved from one room to the other, checking all the nooks and crannies, water pressure in the bathroom, and the fixtures and fittings. The rooms were in superb condition. I looked out the rear window, and saw the expansive backyard, not missing the sleek, black extension, solar panels on the roof, with a massive sliding door. Emily and I smiled. I could read her mind.

We took the next set of stairs, and we were at the top of the house. Again, two bedrooms, one ensuite, but these bedrooms were considerably more significant than the two below us. I was taken aback. The finish was superb, and the craftsmanship was outstanding. My heart began to beat faster, so God knows how Emily's was. I tried my best to act nonchalant, and uncommitted, but it was hard. I loved it!

Emily looked at me, and clumsily grasped my hand, squeezing it with approval.

We looked in both rooms. The smaller of the two interested me.

"Emily?" I asked, and she turned to me. "This looks the perfect room for a...nursery, and perhaps even an office?" I asked.

I thought she would burst into tears.

"That's...exactly what I was thinking, darling. It would be perfect, hmm?" she smiled, angelically. She took the two steps to me, and chastely kissed me, Madeline taking no notice, or so it seemed. "I love it, Tom," she whispered. We spent another fifteen minutes looking at the rooms, and then back on the middle level, imagining the family here. We followed Madeline down the stairs, and she walked down the hallway to the kitchen. Emily audibly gasped when she walked in. It was all open plan, with an island in the middle. There were rows of tasteful, character cabinets, but the main central feature was the one-meter-wide Aga cooker. It was finished in a refined Dartmouth Blue, the cabinet colour working well with the range. I imagined the oven came first in this home! The countertops were off-white quartz that brought the whole kitchen together. There were six stools around the central island, still leaving ample room to walk around! The owners had a long, solid walnut table, seating ten, in the room off the kitchen. The room had been extended out, giving a sense of room and space, with plenty of light streaming in from the foldable French doors.

Madeline told us all the features, as Emily turned to me, mouthed, "My God, Tom!" and giggled.

My eyes were drawn to the outside space, and I slowly drifted that way. Emily was still engrossed with the kitchen! I slid the door open easily, and stepped outside. It was a south-facing garden, immaculately manicured, and at least ninety-feet long. Emily finally followed me out, wrapping her arm around my waist, her head softly falling on my shoulder.

"Is...is this the one, Tom?" She sighed. "I...I love it, darling," she said, wistfully.

"Well, I think so, too," I murmured. "This is your canvas, Emily," I said, my hand sweeping across the lawn. "Imagine what you could do with a garden this size. It's all ready for your voice, darling."

"Ohh, Tom," she sighed, and held my arm tighter.

Madeline joined us, and then walked us down the lawn to the outbuilding. She slid the door open, and announced, "Another office...or a place for the children?" she smiled. "Why don't I leave you both to talk it over, all right. Please, take your time."

We had a look inside the outbuilding. It was certainly set up as a home office, but had the potential to be a self-contained annexe to the house. There was a toilet with a basin, but no shower room, per se, but room for a small one if push came to shove. I saw the possibility of a small kitchen being installed, too.

"Do you think this would be large enough for Janet...if she decides to take us up on the offer?" I asked.

"It could work, Tom. Okay, not the most luxurious, or large, but we could easily put a sofa bed in here, wardrobe, and room for her things. It could work, yeah," Emily agreed.

We took a few minutes to take it all in as we were speechless. It was everything, and

more, and it ticked every damn box we had. We sat on the garden bench, our hands entwined, and took a deep breath.

"Do you like it, Tom?" Emily asked.

"I bloody love it, Emily. God, I wish Chrissie was here to see it, and she'd absolutely love it!" I sighed.

"Well, when she wakes up in a few hours, she'll see this!" she smiled, holding up her iPad.

We held hands as we walked around the garden perimeter, Emily pointing out where her different plantings would be.

"Okay. So, another look around?" she asked.

"We had better, but if it's as good on the second viewing, we had better grab this. It won't be on the market for long, Emily," I chuckled. "Let's have a look at the other two, all right? Pull them up on your tablet."

We sat in the morning sun, and checked the other two we were supposed to view. They were both less expensive, not by much, but still. The layouts didn't work as well for us, I thought. I loved having two bedrooms on each floor. The extra on the top would be an ideal nursery-cum office. The kids would have the run of the whole middle floor. The outbuilding was terrific. I walked around the house, looking at the brickwork, and foundations, which all seemed too good to be true. We spent another forty minutes looking around, talking about what would go where, and a hundred other mundane, but essential, things.

The river was a ten-minute walk, the High Street the same. The closest underground was only a fifteen-minute walk, five minutes by car. Travel into London to the V&A, perhaps thirty minutes. My work is a bit more, but doable. It was perfect.

"Chrissie will love it?" I asked Emily.

"Tom. Absolutely. Everyone will love it here!" she chuckled.

"Let's go buy a house then," I said, and grabbed her hand.

Madeline was sitting at the island, going through paperwork, but I'm also sure, keeping a good eye on us.

"So?" she smiled. " What do you think?"

I looked at Emily, and she squeezed my hand. "We'll take it," I calmly said. "It's perfect for us. One proviso, though. I'll want a full structural survey completed, but when that comes back, yes, we'll take it. Sorry about the other two," I said sheepishly.

"Congratulations to you both!" she smiled. "So, two ways we can do this...you either come back to the office with me, or have a look around the area, and meet me there later. I'll need to draw up the paperwork, which won't take long in the first instance. Completely up to you," she said.

Emily and I looked at each other, saying, "We'll go back with you, then take a walk later."

We spent the next two hours going over paperwork, signing and setting dates. I told her I would arrange my own conveyancer, assured her the mortgage was approved, and that we wanted a quick process. She showed us a range of rentals that may, or may not be on her books, come the time. She would work on our behalf as time drew nearer. We shook hands graciously, and headed out toward the high street for lunch.

"I can't believe we have just spent almost a million and a half pounds, Tom!" she giggled.

"I guess we had all better get to work then!" I laughed.

"So, let's take a stroll through our new hometown! Then we can head to the river, and then go see our house again," I suggested.

Emily slipped her arm through mine, and we set off. Emily picked out the restaurant for us, different from the one Chrissie and I had visited. We were both excited, understandably so, and the lunch was light and somewhat relaxed. We paid, and headed out down the high street, popping in and out of shops as we walked, and held each other. Emily 'dragged' me into several jewellery shops, looking for a little gift for Chrissie. She chose an elegant, but simple, bracelet, all silver strands with bits of jade strewn through. Emily had a good eye! She then stopped in front of a more traditional jewellery store, her eyes smiling at the wedding rings. "Hmm, eh?" she giggled, took my

hand, and we kept walking.

We had bought our cameras, so we spent too much time shooting whatever caught our eye. More often than not, Emily points out different perspectives or just little things I had missed. It was an education for me! We made our way to the riverfront, bought a few G&Ts, and tried to make sense of the day. We had had months of talking about the 'what-ifs', and finally, one was happening. Emily was enthralled with the river, so I bored her for a while about the history of London. She stuck with me, which was enchanting.

We knew Chrissie would be up, so we FaceTimed her as we sat on the banks of the Thames. Emily connected up, but it took Chrissie a while to pick up. When she did, though!

"Morning, sweetie! Guess what? We bought a house!" she shrieked, unaware of anyone else nearby.

"NO! Which one! I'm...I'm SO excited for us!" she cried. "Tom, is it nice? Is it our favorite?" she asked.

We spent the next fifteen minutes telling her as much as we could. We reassured her it was perfect, and that she would fall in love with it.

"Now the reality sets in," I said, smiling. "It's real now, darling. Everything is in hand, all right. We'll send the video to you when we hang up, okay? How's everyone? The kids okay?" I asked.

"They're great. They missed you both this morning. I was up early, and took David to football, hanging out with the other parents. Chloe loved watching, and cheering on big brother out there. It reminded me of us, Tom. It really stopped my heart for a moment. Anyway, we're going to mom and dad's today. I called them, and they graciously invited us over for lunch. God knows how it will go, but at least we made the first step, eh?" she said.

We talked for a while longer, then hung up with lots of 'I love yous', and kisses.

Emily disconnected, and laid her head on my shoulder. "This will be our home, Tom," she sighed.

"Yep! All of us, darling. Say, let's take a walk to the park, and then we can head back.

How are you feeling? Not flagging yet?" I chuckled.

"Overjoyed, Tom. Tired, but exhilarated," she smiled.

We headed over to Richmond Park, hand in hand, walking 'til we caught a bus that took us to the gates. I had never been, and was impressed. We walked down different paths, Emily getting ideas for the garden. She loved the grasses and wildflowers, inspiring her, no doubt. We saw the deer frolicking around. Emily was shocked that the park was so close to London. We saw the opportunity of having this glorious park on our doorstep. We caught a glimpse of St Paul's, again surprised at how close we were. We all would love our time here, a respite from the city where we would spend most of our time.

We decided to head back to the hotel, and caught a taxi.

"So, any plans for the rest of the day? Anything special you want to see or go to?" I asked her.

Emily squeezed my hand, and whispered, "Just make love with my husband...if he's up to it!" she giggled.

I firmly stroked her thigh, letting her know I would try my best.

We calmly walked through the front doors, greeted by the staff. We unlocked our door, and I pulled Emily in behind me. I walked her to the large window we had first seen last night, and pulled her in front of me, my arms around her waist, my head buried in her hair. My hands swept up her body, gently cupping her hidden breasts. Emily leaned her head back onto my shoulder, her neck open to me. I leaned in, and nipped her flesh softly. I could feel her shiver under my teeth, her hands holding my arms against her tighter. I deeply inhaled her perfume, the scent intoxicating, as I looked out the window, and saw people walking by below us. They'd see us playing out this erotic foreplay if anyone looked up, but I didn't care.

"I want to taste you, Emily," I breathed into her ear.

"Mmmm, darling...that would be delicious," she sighed, swaying her dress-covered ass against my groin.

I slipped a hand under her loose dress, my fingers trailing the, by now, well-known path up her thighs. I gently sucked her ear lobe into my mouth, and pulled on it. She swatted my thigh, and I smiled. Emily had her hands above her head, her fingers entwined in my hair, as she sveltely moved her body across mine. I played with the edges of her panties the same way I did on the plane over here.

"Strip me, Tom," she raspily.

I pulled away, pushed her against the open, louvred window shutter, and said hoarsely, "Lift your dress, Emily."

I stepped back as she, little by little, lifted the hem of her dress, her eyes never leaving mine, as my body shuddered, the suggestiveness oozing from her every pore.