Take Me, Tom Pt. 75-76

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so lovely, Emily," I whispered.

Her dress rose leisurely, Emily knowing we had all the time in the world.

"You do know you're such a bad brother, don't you, Tom?" she coyly smirked, holding the dress mid-thigh, but no higher.

"I am, Emily. Whatcha gonna do, tell my sister on me? Hmm?" I teased her right back.

She lifted her dress a bit more, the tops of her light, thigh-high stockings in view.

"Are you going to lick me, Tom? Hmm? Would you really suck my...pussy the same way you suck your...sister's," she breathed.

"I am, Emily. I'm going to take my tongue, and slide it through your wet, gushy pussy. Is that okay, sweetie? Hmm? Do you want me on my knees pleasuring you, hmm? Tell me, darling. Or maybe you'd like me to...lick your ass, hmm? Would Emily like that?" I hissed, and smirked.

"Ohh, fuck, Tom! You're such a...dirty fuck, aren't you? God, you're such a pervert, Tom. Licking my ass, hmm? You really want to do that, don't you? Tell me, darling. C'mon, don't be shy. Tell me," she hissed, and dropped her dress, her hands quickly unbuttoning it, and pulling the shoulder straps down, the dress casually pooling at her feet. She stepped out of the material, and took two steps toward me.

She stood in front of me, her breasts heaving under her quickening breath. My eyes roamed over her matching lilac, lacy panties, and sheer bra. Her hands seductively swept over her lingerie, coyly rubbing her nipples under the transparent material. I gazed, transfixed at her body, covered in places by the softest lingerie.

"Is this what you want to see, Tom, hmm? You want to see me naked, open to you? Then what? Do you want to touch me, darling, hmm? And what if I don't want you to touch me...what will you do then, Tom? Talk me into it or...rape me," she moaned softly, her fingers sliding up and down her covered pussy.

Fuck, I thought. This woman's good!

"Touch yourself, Emily. Show me what you want me to do to you. Do it, darling. Touch yourself. I want to watch you, sweetheart," I stuttered.

"God, Tom!" she cried, but slipped her fingers into her panties. "You're SO bad. I can't believe you want me to...touch myself. You're so fucking wicked, Tom. You probably want to watch me slide my fingers through my slit, don't you? Hmm? Tell me, pervert. I know what you really want, don't I?" she grumbled.

I slowly unbuttoned my shirt, shirking it off my shoulders, and letting it fall to the floor. I unbuckled, then hesitantly unzipped my trousers. I slipped them down my legs, my eyes locked on Emily. Her fingers were gingerly sliding through her wet labia, the material growing darker with every languid stroke. I stood in front of her in just my boxers, the outline of my stiff cock prominent, the wet spot at the tip growing. I ran my hand over my boxer-covered prick.

"You just want to see my cock, don't you, Emily? Hmm? Would you like it if I pulled it out, and stroked it for you? Tell me, darling," I rasped, as I teasingly ran a single finger along the shaft.

"Ooooo...fuck...Tom! You...you--" and her voice trailed as her hands quickened their pace through her lips. I could hear the squishy noise of her sappy cunt, exciting me.

"Go on, darling. Cum on your fingers. I want to watch you, and I'm not going to go down on your dewy cunt until you cum. Do it. Imagine it's my strong...fingers sliding through you right now.

"Tom! Please...just touch me, baby. That's all, really. Just...just touch me," she groaned, both of us holding out.

"Tell you what, Emily. How about if I take...one...of my...thick...strong fingers...and slide it through your...cunt. Hmm? Would you like that, sweetie? Then I'll turn you around and...slide it between your...beautiful peaches. Hmm? Would you like that, darling? Do you want Tom to lick, and take your ass?" I teased, unmercifully.

"FUCK, Tom|!" she shuddered. YES! God, Tom. Just...just...take me!" she cried, her hips jerking, her fingers deep inside her, and came. I pulled my boxers down, my hard prick flopping out, and she came again.

I took the two steps towards Emily, grabbed, and held her, as she grasped my cock, and stroked the hard pole.

"Fuck...ohhhhh, Tom!" she groaned, as I held her through her orgasm.

Emily was bent over me, my arms supporting her. I took my free hand and soothingly stroked her ass, then spanked her, Emily's body thrashing, and climaxing again.

"Ohhhhhh...fuuuuck! You...you...basta..." she heaved, as her fingers continued to abuse, and please her pussy.

I helped her to the bed, and laid her down soothingly. I lay on my side, stroking her warm flesh, as she tried to catch her breath. My fingers toyed with the gauzy material of her bra, her nipples stiff, and proud.

"You looked incredible. Darling. I...I love your cum face," I smiled, Emily almost blushing, although I couldn't tell.

I leaned over, and ran my face over the light, lacy material of her low-cut bra. She laid her hand on my head, tiny 'Ahhhhhhs' coming from her mouth. I slid my hand into her wet panties, my fingers delicately feeling her moist lips. She brought her hands to mine, pushing mine deep inside her.

I leaned up, and we kissed, her face wet from her exertions. I lifted her chin, her head moving backwards, and I licked, then kissed her neck, my mouth then buried in her collarbone. I sucked her flesh, wanting to secretly mark her. Emily didn't push me away from my fevered consummation. If anything, she held me tight against her, her tiny cries, and moans exciting us both. I could tell I was hurting her beautifully, her impassioned moans drifting out the open windows.

I lifted my head, and looked at the dark red mark I had left. I wasn't happy, and leaned down, and continued sucking her. I could feel her legs thrashing about, her body lifting and falling from the thick mattress. I eased my mouth, and gently kissed the ill-treated spot, sliding down her entire body, my nose nuzzling her covered breasts, licking and sucking the frilly material. I gently nibbled her taut nipples through the gossamer, thin lace. I lavished my tongue on both mounds, wallowing in the soft texture.

My body crept along hers, kissing, and licking her ribs, and stomach. I laid between her thighs, her legs spread lewdly. I looked up at her, her face covered with a luscious sheen of sweat, questioning in her eyes, what I was going to do next. I heard her whisper, "Lick me, baby," as I leaned down, and rubbed my face over her sodden panties. Emily lifted her hips up, not content with the lightness of my touch. My tongue ran over the damp, slippery panties, my mouth sucking whatever sap I could. Emily grasped my head, and ground her cunt onto my face. I readily succumbed to her, the earthy scent invigorating me.

I reluctantly leaned away, and kneeled up. My hands went to the edges of her sloppy panties, and she lifted her hips, knowing what I wanted. I slowly peeled the wasted lace over her hips, roughly pulled them down, and threw them at her.

"Pillow," I said, and she handed me a free one. "Up," I beckoned, and she lifted her body, sliding the pillow under her butt.

She laid in this sublime position, her pussy raised for me.

I grasped my cock, and squeezed a stream of pre-cum onto her puffy vulva. Emily gasped as she watched the sap spill onto her wanton cunt. I knelt up, looked at her, then down at her valley, a stream of spittle oozing from my mouth, pooling with my pre-cum, and her juices. She moaned, and tried to slap me, but her arms wouldn't reach. I shook my cock, slapping her labia with my firm cock.

"Do you still want to tease me, Emily?" I smirked, as I continued to smack her cunt.

"My...my God...Tom! That's so...soooo," and she moaned.

"I'm going to take you, beautiful woman. Would you like that, hmm? Do you want me to take you?" I grunted.

"Fuck...you...Tom...just..." she cried.

"Just what...Emily," as I continued to play with her red, puffy labia, now sliding it between her gaping lips, prodding and teasing her clit.

"Anything, Tom. Do...anything," she cried.

"Anything, Emily, hmm? Would you like me to turn you over, and tongue your delicious ass, hmm? Do you want me to take...your ass, Ems?" I grumbled fervently. I didn't realise that I had shortened her name, though.

"Ohhh, Tom. Any...thing!" she rasped, unashamedly.

I firmly prodded her slick slit, and pushed my thick head in, Emily lurching up to take it all. I pulled back, leaving just my leaking head inside her. She looked at me

so disdainfully. I only smiled at her as my hands swept across her heaving stomach. Emily laid there, her hips fucking just my bulbous head. I slipped an inch of my meat into her as she gasped, needing more.

"Please...Tom...you...you bast..." she hissed, her body writhing around, her pelvis flexing up, looking for the relief she needed.

I pulled out and quickly slid my body down, blew on her oozing pussy, and lashed my tongue through her puffy labia. Her hands pulled my head down, Emily moving her hips, and wiping her cunt on my face. I basked in her mushy sap, my mouth kissing, and licking her. I had my hands on her stomach, softly running my fingers across her flesh, feeling the contractions rise and subside.

"God, Tom! You're such a..." she muttered.

My mouth ran through her labia 'til my nose flicked her little nub. My hands moved from her stomach, and trailed the curve of her inner thigh, a single finger tracing her vulva, the warm flesh, engorged and reddened. My tongue slowly followed my finger, running ever-decreasing circles 'til it lashed between her lips again. I slipped a finger into her valley, shoving it as deep as my finger would go. I slowly fucked her with my finger, my tongue flicking her clit, Emily's hips twisting back and forth, her moans and tiny noises deeper now. I know she could hear me slurping her juices, my finger stroking her valley and hard clit. I turned my finger, and ran it along her little ridges, softly and slowly stroking her, as I sucked her red clit. She grasped my head

desperately, raised her hips, and came, her sap gushing from her cunt, soaking my face, and the sheet under us. I gasped and swallowed, as Emily shrieked her way through another intense orgasm. She flicked her hips, almost violently, against my mouth, emptying herself of all her pent-up desire. I continued to lick, and suck her, 'til she pushed my head away. I could only chuckle, and she swatted my head.

I laid my hand on her rising and falling stomach, Emily's hands touching my hair. I breathed in the scent I had coaxed out of her. I could hear a mixture of giggles, and gasps from her. She softly slapped my face as if to say I had done well! This woman deserves to be adored, and I was happy Chrissie and I was the ones to bring this to her. She beckoned up, so I slowly made my way to her bright, red lips, my mouth concentrating on her body, as I lazily shimmied up. I gingerly suckled her dainty-bra-covered breasts, dipping my head between them.

We laid together, Emily still giggling like a child.

"What?" I asked, chuckling.

"You do that SO well, Tom!" she laughed.

"You're welcome," I smirked, and held her tight, my hands fondling whatever part of her body I touched.

"Bath?" I asked, my face still covered with her syrup.

"I thought you'd never ask, Tom," she giggled, and cautiously clambered out of bed, and wiggled her way to the bath. She leant over to put the plug in, her shapely ass distracting me. She looked over her shoulder at me, knowing full well where my eyes were. She opened a bottle of complimentary bubble bath, and sexily let it ooze out of the bottle, Emily sucking in her bottom lip with a coy look.

"You certainly do love my butt, don't you, Tom?" she chuckled.

"God, Ems. Who wouldn't adore your ass, darling? It's...it's delectable, a real treasure," I smiled, honestly.

The bath had filled, the bubbles overflowing onto the hardwood floor.

"Hmmm," she murmured. "Ready, lazybones?" she asked.

She carefully lifted one leg, and then the other, sliding into the warm water. I grabbed the washcloths from the bathroom, and slipped into the other end of the copper bath, my legs stretching out. Emily grabbed a foot, and roughly massaged the sole, her strong fingers working out any tension. I lifted one of hers, returning the gesture.

"So, quite a day, eh?" I remarked, completely understating what we had accomplished.

"The best, darling. I...I still cannot believe that we're really going to be living, and working here! I know it's a terrible thing to say, but I'm glad David had his affair. You both have turned my life around, you know? My life is unrecognisable from a few months ago, and all for the better!" she smiled, continuing to massage, and prod my feet.

"Does David know you're moving, darling?" I asked, rubbing her ankles with the cloth.

"No, he doesn't. What I do with my life is no concern of his anymore. I won't be telling him either. Once the money is in my account, I never want to hear from him. You and Chrissie have helped heal me, Tom. God, I'd be a thirty-five, newly divorced, and an assistant curator at the Art Institute without you both. Now I have this exciting, and challenging life before me," she smiled.

"Well, Emily. We're all going to face problems. That's life, eh? But I will say that you will never have to face your problems on your own anymore. We'll always be there for you, understand? We'll always be with you, even if it's not physically. It might just be my endorphins talking, but I really believe our connection growing every day," I wistfully admitted.

Emily splashed me, chuckling and saying, "So? You say this is all because of your endorphin levels? Humph! How about the two women you have swept off their feet, and changed their lives?" she laughed.

"No more than you two have turned my life around!" I laughed. "Tell me, Emily, what do you need from this, eh? What was missing with you and David that this throuple thing attracts you to?" I asked.

"Gosh, Tom. What do I honestly need? Trust, a voice, to be listened to, cherished,

loved, and other things people need. Nothing outlandish, you know. The simple things. I guess, just to be a part of something," she sighed. "I'm opening my eyes, and understanding the whole thing, though. I have the best of both with you two. I have this undeniable connection with you both. I have your masculinity and Chrissie's femininity, but don't let it go to your ego, buddy!" she laughed. "I'm being open to you, right? So behave! I know you feel it, too. What's not to embrace with two people to care for, and have that care returned? I'm loving the dynamic, Tom. And you," she almost blushed.

"What about jealousy? Has that crept up on you at all? I mean, it would be normal, and natural, but I haven't seen it yet," I asked.

"Neither have I, darling. I've been waiting for it!" she giggled. "But no, I love the way we're going. I've never looked at you two making love, or fucking and thought, 'Why doesn't he do that with me?' I know that all I have to do is ask. I couldn't talk with David. It was his way, virtually always. You know, there's being an alpha male, and there's being a jerk about it. You're not."

"Now...speaking of, uhm, asking?" she asked, raising her eyebrows. "Now, don't embarrass me, okay, but would you really want to, well, take my ass?" she cringed, burying her face in her hands. "I've had a LONG talk with Chrissie about it, you know, after our, uh, disagreement, shall we say? I get it, and...I'd like to try it?" she shyly asked.

"Whoa, baby! Where did this come from? I know we tease each other about it, but would never pressure you, darling, so..." I started.

"STOP! Tom, I know that, all right? It has nothing to do with pressure or taking after your slutty sister, understand!" she laughed. "I trust you, completely. I understand that with you, sure, it's about power, and I like that. But it's about intimacy, more than anything for you. Am I right?" she asked.

"Chrissie does know me, eh?" I smiled.

"Better than you think, Tom," she giggled. "So?"

"You're right. It is about both. I love the dominance, sure. Fuck, why am I telling you

this?" I moaned. "It's how I am, Ems. But yes, I see it as incredibly intimate, too, and for Chrissie to give it to me is pretty gosh-darn special," I smiled.

Emily splashed me again, saying, "You were doing so well until you said 'gosh-darn special', Tom!" she laughed.

"True," I said, and blushed. "Okay, serious, right! It is about trust, and connection. I know she gets pleasure from it. Believe me, if she didn't like it, it wouldn't be happening. I love controlled roughness, okay? So...you've been, uhh, rethinking your disdain for it?" I asked, hopefully.

She looked at me, dug her thumbs into my heel, and whispered, "I have, Tom. And, uh, I'd really like you to take me, Tom. I want you to take my ass tonight, darling," she hissed, then buried her face again. "God! I can't believe I just ASKED you to fuck my ass! I'm such a slut, aren't I?" she asked, giggling maniacally.

"Hey! Behave, darling. You're just open to intimacy in all its various forms. I'd love to take your virgin ass, Emily,' I smiled.

"Don't be too eager, Tom! God, You're such a guy!" she giggled. "I trust you, and I'm in love with you so much. I'd...I'd like to at least try it, all right?" she asked.

I think my grin said it all. "Okay, before though, and this is something we should have talked about before, you'll need a 'safe' word, all right? Use it anytime you're uncomfortable. Anytime! We'll stop right away. Chrissie uses the word 'red'. She's used it once...and it works!" I chuckled.

Emily splashed me, again. "Pervs, the both of you!" she laughed. "Red works for me, too, darling," she smiled.

We slipped along the bath, and hugged each other, her legs stretched out over mine, my cock prodding her pussy. I brought her head to mine, our foreheads touching, and stayed there, feeling the heat from her body. I pulled away, and we tenderly kissed. We sat, body to body, whispered, and talked. On the one hand, I missed sharing this with Chrissie. On the other, it felt right with just Emily. These were feelings I would have to reconcile. I still had fleeting feelings of 'cheating' on Chrissie, but I'd get there with their help.

We topped up the bath once or twice, but we were anxious to dry off and continue the

evening in bed. We slowly dried each other, Emily on her knees, lifting my cock, and gently sucking my still-full balls. I loved looking at her when she sucked them into her mouth. Their fullness against her cheeks always put a smile on my face. She leaned in, smelling my fresh, clean scent, although she was like me, both preferring the earthier smells of each other. Her towel swiped down my legs, drying and kissing me as her towel covered me.

I spent too long drying Emily. I was always enthralled with her body, and used any excuse to touch, and admire her gentle curves and shape. I nuzzled into her damp pussy, inhaling her smell, then turned her around, and tongued her ass. She slapped my head with a giggle, knowing I'd be spending an inordinate amount of this evening right there. "Easy boy," she giggled, and shuddered.

We were in the bedroom, and Emily opened her drawer, pulled out a pair of satin boy-shorts, and began to slide them up her firm legs. I looked at her, quizzically.

"You think I'm easy, Tom?" she giggled, and buttoned up the shimmery, very loose blouse. "I think you're the kind of guy who loves to work for it, hmm? Am I right, Tom? You like the seduction, as much as the...fucking," she smirked.

"Am I that easy to figure out, Emily?" I smiled.

"If only you knew, darling man," she laughed, and sat down on the chair in front of the vanity mirror. She lifted her eyebrows, and held up her hairbrush. I ignored her, and grabbed a fresh pair of boxers from my case.