Take Me, Tom Pt. 75-76

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not as lovely as yours, Ems, but they'll have to do!" I chuckled.

"I...I love them, Tom. Incredibly sexy," she grinned.

I took the brush from her hand, firmly took her head, and moved it, so she was facing the mirror, our eyes locked together.

"So...I have a 'pet' name now? Just a bit different from Chrissie's, but I like it," she seductively smirked.

"It just came out, I guess. I hadn't given it any thought. I do love your name, Emily. If we have girl, perhaps we should think of some derivation?" I teased as I carefully brushed her hair, one hand between her neck and cheek, as I pulled the soft bristles

through her locks.

God, Tom. I'm not even pregnant yet, and you're already thinking of names? Don't you love the idea though, darling?" she whispered.

"More than you can imagine...Ems," I breathed into the top of her head. "As and when, darling. The three of us are going to be brilliant parents. I just know it," I said, in a subdued whisper.

"She'll have your beautiful hair," I muttered, "and your delicious lips," I said, tracing her bottom lip with a finger. "Her neck will be like yours, svelte, and irresistible," I said, my hand gently squeezing the larynx. "She'll be blessed to have any of your features, darling," I grunted, my other hand still brushing her tresses.

"My...God, Tom. Really? You genuinely think that...about me?" she gasped.

I casually placed the brush on the counter, both hands delving over the flimsy material, and cupped her swelling breasts. My thumbs touched her rigid nipples, smoothly rubbing them with every pass. Emily laid her head back on my stomach, groaned, and held my hands tight against her chest.

I leaned to her ear, and whispered, "You're sumptuous, Emily. But do you know what excites me more than these," I said, grasping, and fondling her breasts, "or these," I whispered, running my fingers across her throat, "or these," I hissed, my fingers sliding across her red lips, "or these," I muttered, as my fingers touched her now-closed eyes. "This is what is so desirable about you, sweetheart. This," I said, and held her head in my hands, tenderly kissed it, then moved one, and covered her heart. "You're incredible, Ems. Beautiful, desirable, fuckable, and exquisite," I said, subtly.

I nonchalantly picked up her brush, and stroked her dirty-blonde hair, our eyes watching each other.

"I...I think my hair is fine now, Tom," she said, uncertainly, her voice unsteady, and shaky, as she tried to move from the chair.

I held her down, my hands fixed on her shoulders.

"I don't think I'm quite through, Emily. Just sit there," I smirked.

I resumed brushing, my fingers playing with her ears, softly pulling them between two fingers.

"Ohhh, God, Tom! What are you..." she began to say.

I put a finger to her lips, and shushed her. "You'll know when I'm finished, darling," I rasped, sternly.

I looked down, her breasts surging with every breath. One hand gently grasped, and lifted the flesh, fondling, and squeezing her. My hand engulfed her, kneading, and pulling on her.

"Would you let Chrissie and I suck your breasts when you're pregnant, Ems?" I teased.

"Ohhhh, fuck! You're so...fucking...shameless!" she cried. "You...you don't really want to..." she moaned.

"We do, Emily. You'll let us, won't you, darling," I groaned into her ear, pulling her nipple harder. "Say it, Ems. Say you want us to suck...your...tits!" I smirked.

"Fuck, Tom! Fuck...you!" she cried, and rose from the chair, wrapped her arms around my head, and kissed me intensely. "Fuck me, you bastard!" she hissed.

I smiled at her as I pushed her up against the wall. I held her there with one hand, the other gliding into her loose shorts. I brought my lips teasingly close, her breath sweet and warm on my face. I slipped a finger through her labia, and brought it to her lips, swiping it across, the wetness like lipstick.

"Fuck, Tom!" she heaved. "Just...take me, darling!"

I slowly unbuttoned three fasteners, and opened her blouse.

"This is what I'm going to do to your full, mothering breasts, darling," I murmured, and kissed around her warm tit, licking around the rounded flesh. My tongue lashed across her hard nipple, knowing she wanted it in my mouth. My other hand fondled her still-covered breast, the satin accentuating her voluptuousness.

"Tom...just...please...oooooooh!" Ems whined, her hand stroking my covered cock, pre-cum soaking the front of my boxers.

I continued to lavish my tongue, and fingers on her, not sucking her nipple, though we needed that. I flirted with her nipple, the way I was flirting with her. I ran my face across her supple breasts, indulging in her tiny, urgent groans. Her hand pushed my boxers down, my prick firmly in her hand, as she stroked me, her fingers rubbing my pre-cum down the thick stalk. I moved my mouth to her other tit, unstintingly adoring her. Her stroking became more insistent, my sap flowing from me. After all, we had been through today, I knew I wouldn't be able to refuse her assertive fingers. I kissed each tit, ran my tongue across her nipples, and stood looking at her. Her eyes bored into mine, provoking me.

I grabbed her by the blouse, and pulled, then pushed her onto the bed. Her mouth flew open, uncertain if she had pushed too far. I looked down, her uncertainty turning to a tiny smirk.

"Does my Emily want to fuck, hmm?" I teased.

"Humph!" she teased. "I thought you only wanted to lick my tits, Tom," she playfully sneered.

"That's not the only thing I'll be licking, Ems," I scowled, and slipped between her legs.

As I looked down at her wet boy shorts, Emily spread her legs wider.

"Unbutton your blouse," I stared at her.

Slowly she undid the remaining buttons, and pulled the sides open, her glorious orbs on view.

"Fuck, Emily. You're so incredibly beautiful," I sighed, as my fingers tugged at the loose leg of her shorts, pulling it over, her swollen pussy in view.

I grasped my prick, and brushed it along her labia, Emily's hips pushing up off the bed. I swatted her thigh, saying, "Behave, Ems," with a smirk.

"Fuck you...and fuck me, Tom," she faux spat. Or maybe not.

Her smell was soaking the room, urging me to take her.

I slid my head into her wet valley, and left it there. Emily, again, flexed her hips, needing to be filled. I slapped her thigh again, a bit harsher this time. I left my intrusion where I had placed it, and looked at Emily, splayed out, her arms wide on the bed, and her head lifted on the soft pillow.

I pushed another inch in, and left my shaft there, flexing it with my hips, the girth filling her. My hands were stroking her thighs, driving Emily to a beautiful distraction. She kept trying to reach me to pull me in, but I pushed her hands away each time. I pulled out, then slid the two inches back into her, her wetness coating us both.

"Do you have --thrust --any --thrust --idea --thrust --what you --thrust --do to--thrust --me, Ems?" I repeated, my cock seemingly harder with every potent thrust.

"Tom! Just...take me, darling...all of...me," she almost pleaded.

I pulled out, held myself there, and slipped all my manhood deep inside her. I kept myself firmly within her. Her little gasps, and moans settled when she relaxed into the intrusion. I flicked my hips into her, held myself, and slowly pulled out. I stroked her with my hardness, maddeningly slow, Emily urging me on with her moans, and hips lifting, but I wanted to take her slow. This beautiful woman who was becoming such an important figure in all our lives deserved to be taken slowly and shown the love and affection we all needed. With every pensive, infinitesimal thrust, our eyes were locked, our connection growing, as was the trust and intimacy.

I buried myself in her warm sheath, and kept myself embedded there. She was expecting me to pull out, then shaft her again, but I kept still, my thickness, and length filling her.

"Tom..please...just take me...fuck me...hard, darling," she whined, but she knew I wouldn't. She would cum when I felt she was ready.

I flicked my pelvis against her pussy, rubbing myself against her tiny nub. The only move I made was tiny nudges, never pulling out, but pushing against her, almost imperceptibly, and pulling back.

She lifted her pelvis, and then pulled it back, hoping for that glorious feeling of my cock sliding in and out of her. Ems wanted to fuck, but I wasn't going to. Not tonight.

After a few minutes, she relaxed into the rhythm, her breathing relaxed from the urgency we had built up with each other. Emily had her hands on my back, holding our coupling. My pelvis kept up these teeny jabs, my cock never moving. I could feel our wetness mixing, and leaking from her delicious cunt. I leaned down, and we kissed, our lips, soft and tender, but leisurely building up. I could feel her pelvic muscles grasping me, my girth expanding with every pulse.

"Ohhh, Tom...just fuck me...darling," she moaned, desperate for the pounding she had expected.

"Cum for me, sweetie. Go on, cum on Tom's hard cock," I teased.

She tried to lift up, but couldn't. I had her pinned by my prick to the bed. My hands swept through her hair, over her face languidly, as we kissed and nipped each other.

"Ohhh, my...my Tom...ooooooh," she moaned, her body responding to the consistent prodding on her clit.

We could both feel the sultriness of our sap, adding that luscious rubbing, as I leaned down and suckled her nipples, gently biting, and pulling them with my teeth. Now she knew why I had overlooked her stiff nibs. We tongued and licked each, my head moving from right to left. I wanted to pull my cock out and pummel this sexual creature under me, but I needed to take her this way.

"Tom...that's so...so....Ohhhhhhhh, Tom!" she cried aloud, and came, her hips thrusting up, her hands scratching my back, and my mouth firmly attached to her nipple. I kept the same maddening pace, the gently, imperceptible thrusts bringing her to release.

"Now, Tom! Please...just fuck...me...please," she groaned, as her head threw back, her body tensing and convulsing with every wave of craving orgasm.

"Cum...Tom...please...just fill me....cum...darling," she whined, but I wouldn't. I let Emily use my cock to pleasure herself, to get the release she desperately needed.

Her body gradually relaxed, her orgasm subsiding. Her red face looked at me, as her hand came up and playfully slapped me. She pulled my lips to hers, her tongue snaking between my lips as she sucked it.

"You okay?" I asked, facetiously.

"Fuck you...Tom! Seriously! Fuck...you! Where did you..." she giggled, her breath

short and harsh.

I leaned down and kissed her, then slipped from her sodden valley. She tried to pull me back into her, but I was stronger.

"NO, Tom! Please...just...just a while longer. Please...darling," she pouted.

I leaned up on my knees, and moved to the bottom of the bed. I placed one ankle over the other, and turned Emily over.

"What! Tom...what are you..." she began to cry until she felt my tongue between her cheeks. I could feel her push her ass back into my tongue.

I greedily massaged her backside, my fingers pliantly drew her cheeks apart, my tongue circling her puckered bud.

"Ohh, Tom...fuck! Ohhhhh," Emily moaned, her ass moving zealously.

I was lewdly licking her, my tongue slicing through her cleft, my hands still rubbing, and prodding her globes. I moved, and kissed each cheek, rubbing my face over her ample bottom. I brought one hand sharply on her flesh, spanking her. I heard Emily groan, and push back harder. I spanked her again, then rubbed the redness. I kneeled up, my fingers sliding between her legs, and skimming through her labia, my hand wet with her secretions. I slavered the sap on her little bud, pressing my finger into the hole.

"You know the word, Emily?" I asked.

"Ohhhh, God, Tom....Yes....yes I know it...just...just do it, darling," she moaned into the pillow, then her hand came back, and she handed me something. It was a small container of lubricant. I leaned down, kissed her ass, and said, "Thank you, darling," and tenderly swatted her again.

I flipped the lid, and squeezed the thick, viscous liquid on her tight butthole. I dripped more in my hand, and stroked my cock, covering it with the thick solution. I rubbed a single finger around her sealed hole, pushing harder with each tiny circle. The tip of my finger broke through the tight entrance, Emily breathing deep.

"That's it, Ems. Relax. Deep breaths, darling. We'll go slow...just relax,' I encouraged her, as my finger slid easily into her. My free hand caressed her ass, gently squeezing

her.

I moved my finger around, stretching her, my cock stiff and ready to take her. I pulled my finger out, much to Ems's consternation. I grasped my shaft, and planted my head at her entrance, telling Emily what I was doing. I thought she had a pretty good idea by now, but...

"Okay, Ems. Just relax. We'll go slow, all right? You know what to say if it's too much," I uttered.

I steadily laid my bulgy head at her hole, and cautiously pushed, Emily, grunting loudly. I stopped, holding her hips, and slid in again, my cock piercing her virgin hole. I relaxed, giving her time to either reconsider, or give in. I placed one hand on her lower back, and tenderly stroked her. I pushed in further, her entrance expanding to accept the penetration.

"Okay, darling?" I asked.

"God, Tom...how does it...fit?" she giggled. I slowly pushed in, an inch of my cock sliding into her intimate opening. I pulled out, and moved back in, giving her time to flex and relax. I pushed a bit more, another solid inch creeping in. I grasped the oil bottle and squeezed a long drizzle on my cock, pulling out, then moving in. [God, she was SO tight! I thought.]

I kept checking with her, but her constant moans confirmed enough. My cock was throbbing with every inch I slid into her, confident Emily could feel the pulsing. With a final push, I was firmly inside her. I held myself there, letting her get used to the feeling. I delicately rubbed her ass, and her back, my hands comforting, I hoped. I pulled back, and firmly slid back in. Emily moaned loud with every slow stroke, her hands gripping the sheets tightly. I would push myself back in with every slow stroke out, her ass muscles clenching my shaft. I was delirious, watching my cock disappear inside her. The further I pulled out, the longer Ems's tiny cries became.

"Is it good, Ems?" I asked.

"I...I...don't know...I'm...so...full! God...Tom," she whined.

"Should I stop?" I asked, uncertain how much she could take.

"Yes...yes, Tom. I...I don't like it. Please. Red?" she moaned, and I slipped my cock

out.

I laid on her side, and pulled her to me.

"What's up, Ems. Are you all right? What did I do wrong?" I asked, afraid I had pushed her too far.

"I'm so...sorry, Tom. I...I just don't want to, okay?" she asked, and sobbed.

I stroked her hair, and pulled her to my chest, engulfing her in my arms.

"Shhh, darling. C'mon. Deep breaths. You're okay, understand? I'm right here," I murmured. "Don't talk yet. Just relax. Everything is fine. We're good, all right?" I tried to reassure her. "When you're ready..."

She laid in my arms, apologising for 'letting me down', and disappointing me. "Did Chrissie talk you into this?" I asked, harshly.

"No. No, Tom. We talked about it, and I thought I'd like to try it. Hell, she certainly enjoys it, but...I just wasn't comfortable, Tom. It's nothing to do with you, okay? I...I liked your finger, but..." she sighed.

"Emily!" I said, a bit too harshly. "Behave! You did NOT disappoint me, darling. C'mon, what did we talk about, hmm? If it's not for you, it's not for you. You're sure Chrissie didn't pressure you or anything?" I asked.

"NO, Tom. I thought it would be good to try, but I just couldn't. You...you still love me even if I won't well...you know?" she sobbed.

I was going to laugh, but thought that wouldn't go down well.

"Hey, how shallow do you think I am?" I asked, smiling. "Actually, don't answer that! Of course, I'm still in love with you. My God, Ems, really? We're fine...always.

"I know, but...well, you haven't cum yet," she said, coyly. "We can..." she said, as her hand went to my cock.

"Emily? Leave it, okay? I don't need an obligatory orgasm, all right? I can deal with it," I chuckled.

"I'll...I'll make it up to you, Tom," she sighed, wiping her eyes.

"There's nothing to make up for, darling. This isn't a fucking contest," I laughed.

She playfully swatted my chest, and smiled, her lips kissing my chest.

We lay there, checking to make sure she was okay and touching each other.

"Shower, and dinner?" I asked, after a while.

"Thank God for that! I thought you were going to starve me tonight!" she laughed.

We lay for another ten minutes, then gingerly walked to the shower. We both needed freshening up. We tenderly washed, and gelled each other, our lips, and hands touching and covering each other. We were in no hurry, as we decided to order room service, given the hour. We dressed haphazardly, Emily opting for another set of light-blue boy shorts and a top. I threw my ever-so-sexy-cotton pyjamas on, easy enough to change out of if we went for a walk later.

We ordered a wonderful meal, but would have to wait at least thirty minutes, so we connected with Chrissie just to check in. She picked up almost immediately, the kids waving, and shrieking at us! Chrissie smirked at us, her smile saying more than words could at this point. We caught up on the rest of the day, and asked if she had seen the video.

"Only five times!" she smiled. "It's...it's perfect, Tom. Thank you. The kids love it, too. I...I can't wait to be there. I miss you both so much. Let's...not ever be apart, again? I know I sound soppy and subby, but please, I can't bear to be away from you both," she sighed, and almost cried.

Emily had her hand on my shoulder as we chatted. When Chrissie said that, Emily turned to me, kissed my cheek, and looked at Chrissie, sighing, "I think we both agree with you, sweetie. It's...it's not the same with our wife missing!" she smiled.

I knew exactly what she was saying. It was wonderful, of course, but so much better when we shared this. I can only guess that it was why everyone was involved in the lovemaking, not just the two of us. As I said before, I've been tired at times, and just let them get on with it. There have been times, not necessarily when their monthlies pop up, that they're not into it, but they stay in the room, no matter how fervent the lovemaking or fucking gets. It connects us.

"How were mom and dad?" I asked, not wanting to move the subject from us, but...

"In a word? Civil. We didn't talk about it, so assume they are pretty entrenched. We had a lovely day, though. The kids loved it, as they were both spoiled far too much. I think that'll be the modus operandi 'til we leave!" she sighed.

"Thanks for making the effort on your own, darling. I appreciate it," I replied.

"So? What else have you two been up, too, hmm?" Chrissie asked, with a knowing smirk. "Did you treat her well, Tom?" Chrissie asked seriously.

"When have I ever not, hmm? Of course, darling. I'm sure she'll tell you ALL about it...when I'm not around, though?" I asked. "Anyway," I said, changing the subject, both of them laughing at me. "Everything is going ahead here. Unless the house has rising damp or subsidence, well, we bought ourselves a home!" I smiled.

We talked for another thirty minutes, and then a knock on the door disturbed us.

"Dinner's here, darling. We'll catch up tomorrow, okay? We love you desperately," I smiled, and went to the door.

Emily stayed on just to show her our dinner. The cart was filled with scallops, quail, two lovely John Dory, a pistachio cake, and an apple, white chocolate parfait sorbet. I ordered a cold bottle of Sancerre to even out the meal. Chrissie never said what was on her dinner menu, luckily. We said our goodbyes, again, saying we'd see her soon!