Take Me, Tom Pt. 75-76

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily and I sat on the sofa, relaxed and sated, as we enjoyed the meal. True, we could have made an effort to dress, and go out for dinner, but this seemed just right. We shared our different meals, feeding and flirting throughout.

"So," I asked, feeding her a bit of my cake, "you okay, now?"

"I am, thank you, though. Yeah, I was intrigued, and thought I should be trying things a bit outside my comfort zone. I'm glad I at least tried it!" she giggled. It was...different, but, if I'm honest, I'm a bit like you. Who knows, I may grow into it," she laughed. "You were wonderful, darling. You walked me through it beautifully. If I was ever going to give my butt to someone, it would be you, darling. You really are a special man, Tom. Your control makes me shiver," she giggled. "I can't see any other guy being that concerned about me...especially in THAT position. Thank you...for everything," she sighed.

We laughed together, safe in the knowledge our relationship was still intact. We finished eating, and the wine was practically finished.

"So, tomorrow? Whatcha fancy?" I asked.

"I'd like to go back, and walk around a bit more? I'd like to get my bearings a bit, unless you have something special?" she asked.

"Wonderful. Let's have an easy day, okay? We'll be back at full speed before long. So, fancy a walk by the river before we finally use the bed for sleep?" I asked.

We cleaned up, brushed our hair, and dressed. We both grabbed our coats as we headed out for the banks, and had a slow, leisurely walk, holding hands, Emily's head on my shoulder as we took in the moonlit Thames.

"Well, this certainly was a day of firsts, eh?" I chuckled.

Emily swatted my arm, hard this time.

"If you embarrass me, Thomas Lawrence, and that's the ONLY time you'll get anywhere near my butt! Behave!" she smiled.

I pulled her into me, burying her in my chest, softly kissing her head, and holding her in a huge hug.

"I may not even want to try that again, Ems," I smiled.

She swatted me again. "You're a guy, Tom! C'mon!" she giggled.

"You ready for this, Emily?" I asked.

"You know, I am, darling. Yeah, I definitely am ready for this. With you, and Chrissie by my side, of course," she sighed, and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

"Bed?" I asked.

"Perfect, darling. You've put me through my paces today!" she giggled. "Gloriously."

We made it back, and walked together to the bathroom. Emily slipped her trousers down, sat on the toilet, and peed. I looked down at her as I brushed my teeth, and she just sweetly smiled.

"Christ, Tom. You've seen everything, so...what the hell!" she laughed. "Decorum? Humph! You have very few boundaries, Tom, hmm?"

"I've got a few, but when it comes to giving my undiluted pleasure, and passion to you and Chrissie, no, I have even less," I smirked.

"I'm glad," she shyly muttered.

We turned the lights out, and slipped into bed, our arms wrapped around each other. I tucked her hair behind her ear, touched her cheek, and kissed her.

"I love you, Ems," I whispered.

"And I'm so in love with you, Tom. And...my pussy is still tingling!" she giggled.

"A good tingling?" I asked.

"God, YES!" she sighed, and leaned into my chest.