All Comments on 'Take Over - Beginning'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Terrific start to a new story. I have absolutely no idea where things are headed. for Walt and his apparently cheating blonde whore of a wife. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Anthony1965Anthony19653 months ago

I’m looking forward to reading the next chapter to this story.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

With Walt captive, it appears that Alex will soon turn busty Amy into his personal slut whose thoughts more and more will be on his big cock fucking her.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Walt is wealthy. Perhaps Alex will live with them and ensue that busty and very hot Amy won’t fool around with anyone else. In return, he will fuck Amy senseless on a daily basis. In effect he will become her personal gigolo and protector, and Walt can rest assured that his oversexed and very buxom young wife is kept satisfied in his own home.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

I just reread the first portion of the story and it is a bit confusing. Apparently Walt, who is quite wealthy, is married Amy, a much younger, 35-year old woman who is gorgeous, slim, blonde, and with very big tits. Perhaps a trophy wife for him, or a gold digger on her part? Who knows, but an unlikely pair, from what little we know about them. Walt told her he was going to meet her in Jason’s bar, located in a seedy part of town. Why on earth would he want to meet her in such a place? Especially as she was dressed to display her shapely body and big tits. When he did not show, she was “pissed” and left, and got home before he did, even after she was accosted and fucked senseless and to several orgasms by Alex. And if Walt was going to meet Amy at the bar, why would he think she would pick up a man to fuck when she knew her husband was going to show up? The author is much too imaginative and skilled at plotting, so I suspect this is all part of distracting and keeping the reader in suspense, and it just makes the story that more delicious. Can’t wait to read more to find out more about this odd couple and their new master, Alex.

Jaydean409Jaydean4093 months ago

Love this!! Can’t wait to see Amy crawling to get the guy’s cock in her while Walt watches!!! Keep it going!!!!

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Walt may have purchased Amy’s big tits; now they belong to Alex, and he may want to put her on display as his trophy when he is not fucking her. She will soon be his, and will love what he is doing with her body, even as she hates him.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

It seems likely that Walt purchased his wife’s very large enhanced breasts. Out of love? Or out of a sense of possession? Regardless, he obviously does not trust his very hot and very busty young wife from straying. His sense of ownership and lack of trust in her love for him will be sorely tested by Alex, probably in ways only the author can imagine. Love the story even after just one chapter.

GrandpaGDJGrandpaGDJ3 months ago

My apologies, my new IOS on my IPAD won’t let me rate this article. I would have rated it a five, even though I detest violence.

MichaelstarrMichaelstarr2 months ago

Loved this first chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing how this story develops.

mrBIGbmrBIGb2 months ago

Good read thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This happened because the stupid bitch didn't call the cops after being raped, but needless to say once free nothing would stop me from spending two weeks skinning the rapists alive, keeping him alive as long as possible having black men come in and rape him until he begged for death, but no sorry no mercy for garbage like him, he seemed tough could probably last a year having him tortured and raped daily. Let this idea resonate to any would be rapists just know there are people like me out there, don't be afraid of jail, be afraid of me! In a world of guns, tasers and drugs your size means shit, it is will of the mind to take action that holds true power!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...