Somewhere Erotic

Story Info
A trip to the shops turns into so much more.
1.7k words
3.83
6.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wind started to pick up. It was the middle of winter, yet the day had been pleasant. Ellie didn't even need a jacket as she enjoyed the bright sun. Yet she knew to plan for a cold night because the warmest days have the sharpest cools as the day comes to a close.

Walking back inside she went up behind her husband Rob and wrapped her arms around him

"Hey Hon, do you think we should snuggle up and watch a movie tonight, looks like it's going to be a cold night"

Rob turned around and embraced his wife "That sounds wonderful, How about you go get some snacks for us and I'll pick the movie?"

Ellie grabbed her keys, and wallet and turned to the door, "Sounds good, I'll be back in about 20 minutes, I'm going to make the most of the warmth before the sun sets and walk to the shops"

After her shopping was done Ellie started the walk home. She loved the trail though the park as it was nice a peaceful. Perfect to be left to her thoughts. Looking ahead she could see her home and got excited about how cozy her night would be

She watched as the trees seemed to glow in the golden sunset, thinking how happy she was at this moment, As she followed the well-walked trail home she felt a strong hand grip her arm, twisting it behind her, while the other hand came up to cover her mouth.

A gruff voice whispered from behind her "Scream and I snap your arm bitch" The pressure left her arm, as she saw a black fabric being dropped over her eyes.

Ellie panicked and turned to run, but she was thrown face-first to the ground. She lay there winded and unable to get a breath when she heard the unmistakable clink of metal. She tried to crawl away on her hands and knees but felt a hand grip her ankle and pull her back, her hands being pulled behind her back to be cuffed together.

Tears started to streak down her face and she realised she couldn't fight back. Here she was lying cuffed and blindfolded on the cold hard ground. With a man standing above her, that she never even got a look at.

She never looked at him! This gave Ellie an idea. "Please" She whimpered, voice shaking in fear. "My husband is waiting for me at home. I never even saw you if you free me ill just go home and promise not to tell anyone okay?"

There was a long silence. Ellie didn't know what to do, she decided she has to scream, even if she gets hurt in the process. It's her last hope. She opens her mouth to scream and feels a hard cock slip inside. She gasped at the intrusion as hands gripped her face, and the cock began to fuck her face harder. Her body let out a moan and she hated herself for it.

The man above her started grunting as he shoved his cock deeper upon hearing her moan "You fucken slut, bet you love my cock don't you bitch."

Ellie felt her head pushed into the dirt below her as the cock picked up pace, fucking her until she couldn't breathe. She felt him cum inside her and went to spit it out. As she sat up a cock gag was shoved in her mouth, keeping her mouth full and forcing her to swallow. She started to cry at the abuse as she felt her top rip open, her bare breasts exposed to the cold winter air.

The voice above her spoke again. "Such perfect tits, pity I just emptied myself in your mouth bitch." Ellie felt a hand come down, a sting across her breast made her gasp through the gag

Ellie was left lying there, used up and crying in the dirt. She didn't know how long had passed, or how long she would be left here

She started to shiver from the cold, tears since dried on her face. Footsteps sounded on the path and she screamed around her gag hoping to be saved. She heard the footsteps grow closer and started to move to try to get their attention.

A hand closed around her arm, helping her to stand as she fell forward into her saviour's chest, tears falling fresh once again. As she was held and comforted she felt the rough hands she remembered too well ripping her pants down swiftly, leaving her standing there in just her panties, and ripped T-shirt.

The new voice spoke "I see what you mean Alex, Those perfect tits are just begging to be played with, Maybe I'll have some fun on the drive up to Her"

She realised she wasn't as safe as she thought she was and tried to take off again, but now 2 sets of hands held her close to them, not letting her go. She was dragged to the sounds of a nearby road but took a sharp turn before they reached traffic.

Ellie realised now, she was only left alone so he could get a car to load her up into and take her to where she will never be found.

She was pushed onto a cold metal floor and realised she was in a van. Her hands were pulled above her and she heard a clip above her head. Now she was locked in place, trapped in a van with 2 men, blindfolded, gagged and crying

The second man spoke up "Hey Alex wanna play with the slut at all before you start driving?"

Ellie felt the rough hands grab her breasts and roll her nipples. She gasped at the touch

"Please stop" Ellie whimpered, trying to twist her body away from his hands

The sound of the slap to her tits as punishment for trying to twist away echoed in the enclosed space. She then felt cold clamps attached to her nipples and heard Alex walk away "There you go, mate, bitch won't behave so have fun with her. Remember the mistress doesn't want her too bruised before she gets there"

The van rumbled under her knees as she felt the other man step closer. He pulled her face up to watch the tears fall softly and spoke kindly to her "Don't you worry, we promise we just want to make you feel good. But seeing you walk in the cold, these hard nipples pushing through the fabric showing us you had no bra on, we just needed to have a taste of it." Ellie shuddered as she felt the warm air from his mouth against her tender nipples. He licked around the clamps making her moan quietly into the cock that still filled her mouth. He started rubbing his hands softly over her body, knowing the right spots to make her weak for him.

"You like me touching you don't you, my little slut" He whispered in her ear, and he slowly pulled off her panties. "Look at you drip for me, I bet you can't wait for my cock to fill you can you, But first I want a taste of our toy as it's going to be a long drive"

She felt him gently lift her legs and run his hands down her, getting close to her heat but never stroking it. He kissed his way down her legs, making her feel confused.

Here she was bound and gagged being touched by a man she didn't know, yet she was getting turned on. With every drop of wetness that gathered in her tight pussy, she felt tears of shame drop from her eyes.

Suddenly she let out a moan and tried to scamper away from the tongue that had just traced its way up and down her slit, firm hands gripped her ass, pulling her body closer as she was taken against her will. The tongue creating waves of shameful pleasure within her, as she felt herself getting closer to the edge.

She cried out moaning against the gag

She felt the tongue leave her and she sighed the man spoke softly in her ear again "Are you going to cum for me? What a pathetic whore."

Ellie was confused about why this was feeling good, and thinking about how she would escape her captures when she suddenly felt something pushing at her wet folds "NO" She screamed, the word drowned out by the cock that filled her mouth as she felt a real cock push its way into her pussy.

She banged against the wall, trying to crawl away from him as her cuffs held her firmly in place. His grunt told her that he was getting close and that made her scream. She didn't want this man to cum inside her, what would her husband think?

She heard a chuckle from the driver's seat "Starting to get a bit hard again already for the wee slut, do you think the mistress would care if I came all over our toy before we got there?

She felt her pussy getting slammed into over and over, and never noticed the van stopping. Suddenly she felt the wind wash over her bare body, her pussy shaking at the sudden cold while inside of her burned.

She heard the footsteps grow closer and then heard the zip of jeans as the material pooled on the ground, Something hit her tits she remembered back to Alex saying he wanted to cum on her tits. Suddenly panicking she tried to get away again but the hands that gripped her ass held her firmly in place, cock stopping her from moving at all. She heard the sound of skin contact and her brain knew that he was stroking his cock looking at her used-up body, she felt helpless and alone and just curled inwards crying as they took her. She felt the wetness of cum coating her tits long before her pussy was done with. The man in the back with her picked up the pace, pushing harder and deeper, and she couldn't hold back the moans anymore, She felt her pussy grow damp as she got closer and closer to cumming. His cock hit all the right places as his fingers found her clit and started rubbing. She cried about as she came around his hard cock, and just when her body went limp she felt him empty his cock deep inside her.

The rest of the drive she was left laying on the ground, softly sobbing, and cum dripped off her breasts and from her pussy. When the van stopped she grew scared wondering how could it get any worse.