Taken!

Story Info
Taken and used by I don't know who.
1.2k words
3.96
23.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angel497
Angel497
257 Followers

I cannot explain how I got here or how I ended up like this.

The day started like any other where I got up in the morning and went through my normal routine of brushing my teeth and taking a shower and getting dressed and off for work.

The work day went well and normal. I put in the time and I did the work. Eight solid hours of work.

And then after clocking out, I drove home, like always. But somewhere between walking through the door and

Well, that is where it all becomes a mystery.

I am not a drinker. I might have a beer or two on a Saturday. Maybe a shot or two if out with friends. I don't smoke pot but once or twice a year. I've never done coke or shrooms or anything else.

I remember my day and coming home. I remember exiting my truck and entering my home. But then

It is like a dream. I cannot tell you where I am or what I am doing. It is like I am on a cloud. Floating. Drifting. Destinationless.

My body is heavy. I cannot lift my hands. I cannot lift my arms. I cannot lift my legs. Every part of my body feels heavy and stone-like.

My mind is foggy. I feel like I have had two beers. Not drunk. I'm just slightly buzzed. I am aware of everything and yet I am just a touch slow because my body is heavy.

I barely register where I am. I just feel like it is familiar. I am on a very soft bed, face down. I know my body is askew but I am unable to move my body despite my great effort so I just remain prone.

I hear someone enter the room. With my body feeling so heavy I am unable to move and see who it is as they remain behind me.

I feel hands on me. Their hands start at my feet, gliding over my soles, up my calf and behind my knees. I feel the person positioning my legs wide and then hands slide up the back of my legs.

I get aroused. Under me, under my body, I feel my dick respond and stiffen. How is it I cannot move my arms but my cock rises to attention?

The hands caress my buttocks. Gripping and squeezing and pulling me open. To the point where I feel the cool breeze dance across my anus. I am being rubbed and grasped.

I want to say something, I want to speak up, to protest, to say anything but I am unable to do so.

I feel hands on my shoulders. Those hands caress and massage. They are strong hands that feel good and help to work out the stress and tension.

I feel one hand remain on my upper body and one move to the small of my back. I am not going to lie, it feels good. It feels amazing. Dare I say... Arousing?

The lower hand moves over my buttocks and again with the squeezing and grasping. Teasing me by dragging fingers along the crack and crevice of my butt.

Two hands now firmly pull my cheeks open. I feel exposed. I feel like I am being inspected.

There are fingers across my rosebud. Swiping from top to bottom. From nuts to tailbone.

I want to cover myself. I want to recoil from embarrassment. I want to hide. But I am unable to.

I feel something stroke and rub my anus. I feel pleasure and pressure. I feel anticipation and apprehension and a bit of excitement.

I feel a penetration. Something enters me. A finger? A thumb? It is thick. I am unable to describe it.

It is well past my resistance. Not that I had a lot of resistance.

The digit is inside me. It is wiggling and twisting and moving within my rear.

I want to moan. I want to gasp. I want to let whoever is in control know that I am receiving pleasure.

It must be a finger because I now have two of them twisting and stretching and gliding in and out. It is painful and pleasurable at the same time. I feel stretched and full as the two digits probe and play.

The fingers withdraw and I feel hands grasp my ankles and pull and position me at the bottom of the bed. I am still face down but my body is now positioned where I am bent over the bed, my legs dangled off the side and my upper body on the bed.

I know what is coming next but there is nothing that I am able to do about it. I can feel the tip of an unknown object sliding up and down and circling against my rosebud. I feel the penetration and my hole opening to accommodate the object. Was it a strap on? Was it a cock? Or a dildo? Whatever it is, it is very thick.

I can feel the person behind me going slow as my ass is stretched wide. The initial pain made me want to scream from the girth of the object. If I could grit my teeth and grip the bed sheets that is exactly what I would be doing right now.

Once my stretched hole was ready for more I felt the object push deeply into my bum. It was a purposely slow push and never seemed to stop. Whatever the object was, it was not only very thick but it seemed to also be very long. They were taking their time with their insertion.

I assumed that it was all in when I felt the movement of the object stop and stay in place for a short moment before withdrawing slowly but not completely as the slow teasing push back into me returned the item into my depths. This slow in and out went on for a few moments before the pace sped up to a regular rhythm.

This pushing motion against my body had my cock rubbing against the bed. This stimulation was keeping me aroused and wanting to orgasm but it was only enough to keep me on edge and aroused and not enough to make me cum.

My mystery person keeps going and going. The pace and intensity of the thrusting alternates between quick, short, rapid strokes and long, slow, deliberate strokes. I am being used and taken for their pleasure and enjoyment.

Before long, I feel one last hard deep thrust of the object and it holds in place for a few seconds before completely withdrawing. It seems that they are done, finished with me. I feel oddly empty. I feel used. But I also feel denied of my own completion and finish.

I have no idea what happened next. I might have fallen asleep or what happened before happened again because when I woke up I was back at home, on my couch, fully clothed. I could move now but I was confused until I remembered what happened and reached down between my legs and felt my anus which was sore, reminding me that I was taken.

Angel497
Angel497
257 Followers