All Comments on 'Taken'

by johnnyd60

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wrong Catagory

This belongs in Non-Consent/Reluctance. There is nothing in any way erotic about this story. Instead it is a turn-off.

idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
You need to change categories.

This story has merit but in the Non-Consent/Reluctance category. It was a good start, very interesting but not BDSM.

johnnyd60johnnyd60over 11 years agoAuthor
Moving to non-consent/reluctance

...per comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i read a different version of this with 3 girls and a college guy that was taken at a bus stop after a rock concert. so is this your spin on it or just a lame ass copy that was changed just enough to be different?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Not really sure why all the hate for this story. It's a bit extreme for my tastes, but come on it's just a fantasy.

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 11 years ago
I'll have another

My fantasy involves MILFS, but this was good. Looking forward to more.

blancanvasblancanvasover 11 years ago
Who cares?

Who cares if it falls in non-consent vs BDSM? Both fall under fem-dom; get over it.

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 11 years ago
5*****

I would have thought that critics would have already realised that there is a sad lack of categories on this site. I certainly don't think the author tried to mislead anyone. I enjoyed the story and the writing style and I look forward to reading more of the same genre (whatever the heading).

Well done Johnnyd60.

wildnkinkynicolewildnkinkynicoleabout 11 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!!!

THis was an awesome story.I wish I could be so lucky and meet a couple dominant women like that and become their bitch slut .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Try harder idiot

When they gave him the pills and cut him loose to remove his clothes - kick the crap out of them. You made no mention of them having the tasers out so he would have simply beat the shit out of them, as they deserved, called the cops and sent them to jail, where they belonged. Bitches be crazy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hope they enjoyed jail

He saw their license plate. They're toast. Implausible piece of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please continue, I love this story

Madeservant4uMadeservant4uabout 1 year ago

I liked the kidnapping, bondage, and hood. Didn’t care for the beating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous