All Comments on 'Taken and Broken Ch. 06'

by Imon

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

need more and why are they doing this and still hope she gets even with them cause it seemed like she was a nice girl before they started this

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 8 years ago
Way Too Short!

Although initially this series appeared promising, all these short chapters make the story unsatisfying, just tease after tease. It seems like random pages torn out of a much more fleshed-out tale. I'll be glad when it's finished; then I'll read it.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 8 years ago
Agreed

Interesting so far I guess but I'm looking forward to the story and not these simple paragraphs. I too will let a few stack up before I read again.

And to the anon commenter, the girl is not the story (at least so far) even if they kill her and bury her in the back yard, who cares. We are supposedly six chapters in and she has no story line. She is simply a plot device and the hundred grand she will collect for her time will be well worth it in the end for her. Besides, based on the current description of her state of being these seven days into the event it's just a constant rape train for her from here on out. As far as her being a good girl, you made that assumption, the author mentions nothing of the sort.

The story is about the gang and how/why they do what they do. The girl simply becomes our focal point as we watch the interactions between them as they repeat the actions of their past with her in the present. Looking forward to seeing how it plays out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous