All Comments on 'Taken by a Bear'

by KCCarlton

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
OldsubsissyOldsubsissy2 months ago

Your story has brought back happy memories of when I had the pleasure of wearing my feminine underwear for a man younger than myself.

Thoroughly Enjoyed reading this story of you enjoying your first time with another man .

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Loved the story especially the ending. I was identical to Penny earlier in life with three beautiful older sisters. I learned in my early teens I wanted to emulate my sisters in how they acted, dressed, makeup and especially how they were with their men. My first man luckily was not like Dekker. He was kind, passionate and encouraged me to fully embrace my feminine side. I was so happy with him and my life and although we eventually moved on from each other to this day I've never looked back. I love being the woman.

canndcannd2 months ago

I'm grateful dekker ended up on prison bcci wasn't in with someone saying they'd rape you if you didn't submit. Hello that's a fine line between take and submitting out of fear it no options. So good for the guy that reported him!

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

I too fantasize about being completely submissive to a big powerful man…I think about being on my knees, naked, and begging him to let me lick his balls and suck his big thick cock… I imagine him holding the back of my head and calling me his little faggot bitch as he fucks my face. I can’t wait to feel his hot cum fill my mouth!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous