Taken by a Couple Ch. 04

Story Info
Ada's virginity is taken forcefully.
3k words
4.52
60.9k
42

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdesa
mdesa
127 Followers

Peter carried me to the bedroom and laid me down on the bed. There was nothing on the bed besides a tightly fitted silk sheet. The bed was large enough that even in my spread eagle form I couldn't touch any edge. The wall opposite the bathroom was lined with drawers and the couple busied themselves with them. I tried to roll over, but was still too sore (or too drugged? I thought) to make it.

The couple returned holding black straps and started to attach them to my cuffs. My wrists and ankles were attached securely to the corners of the bed. I could squirm around, but I couldn't draw my arms in or close my legs.

Sarah got some pillows and started to arrange them above my head. Peter lifted my head and shoulders away from the bed while she scooted herself under me. My head was positioned on her stomach and she began to brush my hair with her fingers, as if trying to comfort me. She would reach down to tweak my nipples any time they stopped standing at attention.

Peter was watching us intently and stroking his member, making sure it was hard. He climbed up on the bed on all fours, his manhood swinging between his legs. I tried to close my legs, straining against the cuffs. Peter crawled over to us and stuck his head between my legs, blowing cold air over my hot pussy. I jerked at the sensation, trying to get away.

Peter lowered his head closer and stuck out his tongue. With the flat of his tongue, he started to lick between my legs. He would start at the bottom, traveling up my slit, before ending his stroke with a flick of my clit. I cried out and tried to roll my body away. I was becoming extremely turn on, again. I didn't know how I could be kept at this level of excitement for this long.

After a dozen or so licks, Peter decided that I was ready and sat back on his knees. He moved up and positioned his member at my opening. I cringed as he sat there, waiting for me to say something.

"Please don't do this!" I finally cried. "I'm still a virgin, I've never been with a man before. Please just let me go and I won't tell anyone about this. I'll leave town, I'll never speak to Mia again, please!"

Sarah pulled my hair back and began to push a ball gag into my mouth. She had obviously had enough of my speaking, but I tried to continue.

"Please, I don't know you, you can't be my first!" I managed to get out before Sarah had forced the gag into my mouth. I continued speaking but if the couple understood me, they didn't make it known.

"We want someone inexperienced though," Sarah said as she went back to stroking my hair. "We want someone with no conceptions on what sex is. We need someone we can mold into our own little play thing."

Peter was nodding and moving his hand up and down his penis. He positioned himself over the entrance again, putting his hands on either side of my torso. He stared at my face and I tried fruitlessly to say something to make him stop. When he was unfazed, I closed my eyes and turned away.

"No, no. You're going to look at me while I do this." He said forcefully. I squeezed my eyes closed even more. Sarah grabbed the straps on the gag and forced my head strait, but I still didn't open my eyes. Peter bent down and bit my left nipple, hard.

I cried out and opened my eyes for a second. He was looking at me, hungry like an animal.

"We've always given you a choice: easy or hard. I'm going to let you decide which one you want." Peter said. He moved a hand down between his legs and began to aim his dick into my folds. Remembering the pain from the butt plug, I trained my eyes on his. "Good."

His penis finally touched me and I jumped. His hand moved the head of the penis up and down my slit, circling my clit at the top. I rolled my eyes back in pleasure, but as soon as my gaze left him, he stopped. Confused, I looked back at him and continued.

After what felt like forever, he moved his member to my opening and pushed in slightly. I gasped and he left the head there, unmoving for several seconds for me to get used to it. He moved back, giving me a second of respite before plunging back again, embedding another inch of his cock into me.

I moaned against the gag. I knew I wanted more, but every time I thought about what was happening, the pleasure was taken down a notch. It was so wrong, but it felt so right. Peter kept stroking, going further every time. He would stop on the down strokes to make sure I could still accommodate him, letting me get used to his girth. It was a little painful, but I was feeling better with every passing second.

Peter kept his slow pace until, finally, he had his full member deep inside of me. I had mostly kept my eyes on his during the pumping, but it was difficult. I wanted to close my eyes and let them take me away, pretending I was somewhere else, but Peter knew what he was doing. He gradually removed himself until only the head remained in me. Confused I looked down to see what he was doing when he rammed himself back in.

I cried out at the pain. My pussy muscles spasmed around him. I couldn't take it and started trying to squirm away from him. The action of my hips only seemed to entice him more. He removed himself, only to quickly push back in. I cried again. He repeated this several times until he was pumping in and out quickly.

"Look at me." He would repeat anytime my eyes would wander.

I could feel myself starting to let go and I could feel the beginning of an orgasm. As he worked himself through me, Sarah, still behind me, began to rub my nipples, adding to the scene. The feelings were coming, but it was very slow going compared to earlier and I was growing impatient. I tried to tilt my hips and grind myself onto Peter.

Peter seemed to understand what I wanted but didn't change his pace. His hands remained on either side of me even though I begged him with my eyes to help me achieve pleasure. My eyelids were fluttering and rolling back, but this time Peter didn't seem to care. He kept his tempo and continued to stare at me.

Very slowly I could feel myself building up. I focused on the feeling of Peter between my legs. The deliciously painful stretching of my muscles to accommodate him. I tried to clench at him as he moved out before plunging back in. I was getting close, so close. My back was arched, trying to give him more access to my pussy, angling my hips up, spreading my legs as much as the restrains would let me.

When I finally came, it was intense. I cried and screamed and thrashed. Peter kept his pumping, never ceasing, never slowing. I jerked back on every stroke, the pleasure just too intense. I tried to come down from the high, but the pace wouldn't let me. He just wouldn't quit.

I managed to turn my head and finally look at him, pleading to stop, to give me a break. But he still had the look of a hungry animal on his face, seemingly pleased that I was not able to stop my orgasm.

Renewed, he started thrusting faster and harder. He was hitting my clit and putting pressure on the sensitive bud. I was reaching another level of orgasm with his unstopping movements. I rolled my head back into Sarah, trying to catch her eye, beg her to stop her husband. But she kept pinching my nipples, rolling them between her fingers in time with Peter. She raked her fingernails across my breasts every now and then, adding to the ecstasy.

I closed my eyes and was lost in the moment. Peter's member was so big, I could feel my muscles begin to tire from being stretched so far. My hips were lifted, giving Peter access to my clit, hoping that he would pinch or massage it, but instead he just let his stomach grind into it, never giving it enough attention.

Finally, after what seemed like an hour, I heard Peter's breath begin to falter. He kept going, but his movements were jerky, no longer the smooth hammering I had been taking. He groaned and slammed his hips into mine. He held himself in place as my muscles played against his member. I felt a warmth spreading inside my walls and then begin leaking out from me. He came for a while, every jet of semen hitting my inside and forcing it's way out.

He held himself there while I kept trying to grind on him. Sarah had gone back to stroking my hair, no longer playing with my nipples. Peter held himself up until he stopped jizzing and then collapsed onto me. His weight knocked the breath out of me, but the pressure on top of me felt nice. Sarah began to play with his hair, leaving me alone, sandwiched between the two lovers.

I was tired enough that I began to drift off, the warmth from Peter laying on top of me and Sarah behind me was enough to make me want to go to sleep. But they still had other plans.

After a minute, Peter rolled himself off of me, his member sliding out with a soft pop. It was a little flaccid, but still stood out a little from him. Sarah moved out from behind me and rearranged the pillows so that my head and shoulders were propped up. My hands were still stretched painfully away from me, but I could see what was happening better. Sarah also took a pillow and forced it under my hips, keeping Peter's cum from draining out of me.

She lowered her head between my legs and began to lick my lips in the same way Peter had done earlier. I was so sensitive from the recent fucking, I jerked hard at every flick of her tongue on my clit. But she took it further than Peter had done, she stuck her tongue into my vagina, wiggling the muscle around inside of me. Her tongue felt soft and strange compared to the hard dick I had just taken, but not unpleasant. She must have been tasting her husbands cum mixed with my juices, I gagged a little at the thought, but part of me thought about how hot it was.

Sarah was half off the bed so Peter moved behind his wife, lifted her hips and began to lower her onto his member. I could feel the vibrations of her moans in my nether regions. She moved her tongue out of my hole and moved to my clit, flicking it. She moved her mouth closer to the clit and began to take it into her mouth, sucking it slightly. The feeling was incredible as she drew the bud more and more into her mouth. She would pull my clit into her mouth and then move her head back, letting the pressure play with me until it popped out of her mouth.

Peter was humping his wife at the same tempo he had done to me. I couldn't imagine how he kept his stamina up that high, he had cum so many times that day. But as he moved in and out, the muscles in his body stood out. His abs were chiseled, his arms were bulging, his butt looked rock hard. He must be used to the marathon love making. I wasn't going to get out of there any time soon.

Sarah continued to work on my clit while her fingers began to make their way into my pussy. She started with her middle finger, moving it around, feeling her husbands sloppy cum. Soon, she added a second and third finger, which wasn't too bad considering what had just been inside me. When she got to finger four, I could feel the stretching intensify. I began to whimper behind the gag.

I looked at Peter, who had grasped Sarah's hips and was absolutely ramming himself into her. He was staring at me, still looking at me like he was going to eat me. He grunted with every pump into Sarah, I could feel each movement through her mouth and fingers. His eyes were intense, daring me to say something else, to ask for reprieve. I was getting close and Peter showed no signs of stopping. I closed my eyes and rolled my head back.

"Look at her." Peter commanded.

When I didn't comply right away, Sarah took her mouth off my clit and with the hand that wasn't thrusting into me, she pinched it.

I yelled and started bucking my hips, trying to get away from her hand. I was tied down enough that my movement was only adding to my pain. Sarah kept a good grasp and her fingers continued to press into me. I finally opened my eyes and looked at Sarah, who let go. She went back to sucking, looking at me over my mound.

As the blood returned to the sensitive organ, I got closer and closer. He fingers pushed harder and harder, trying to get her knuckles past my opening. Peter started to use one hand to reach under his member and start massaging Sarah's clit. She began to moan, which I could feel through her mouth on me, the vibrations sending me wild.

Peter took his other hand off Sarah and stuck his thumb in his mouth. He withdrew the digit and began to press it against Sarah's asshole. She started thrashing around, just like I had. Peter was massaging her clit and her asshole while his impressive member as massaging her pussy; she was in another world.

But as much pleasure as Sarah was in, she didn't give up her assault on my nether regions. As she started her orgasm, she grunted and groaned and still continued to pump her fingers into me. She looked at me before her eyes rolled back into her head. I couldn't help myself and I went over the edge too. She kept hold of me as I began another orgasm, I had lost count of how many I'd had that day. I arched my back and lost sight of Sarah, I was so lost.

I started to come down from the high, but Peter was still pumping like a machine. Sarah removed her hands from me, I missed the sensation of fullness. She moved both hands under my hips and looped her arms around so they clasped on top of my mound. Sarah pulled my hips closer toward her, straining my arms.

Her mouth was still on my clit, never giving it a break. She started to playfully bite at it in time with Peter's thrusts. It hurt, but after all that had happened, I couldn't tell if I hated it or like it. She bit down softly and rolled the bud between her teeth. I couldn't figure out what to think, so my body did the only thing it could do: cum more.

Peter was reaching the end of his ride, he was slowing down and his hands were working faster on Sarah's clit and ass. He must have pinched Sarah's clit because she let out a squeal and started sucking as hard as she could on mine. I was taken to another level of pleasure, nearly blacking out as Peter grunted and rammed himself a final time into Sarah. We all stayed in the same positions for a little bit: my head thrown back, my back arched, Sarah locked on my clit, her arms holding me fast, Peter pinching her clit, his thumb rotating in her ass, and finally his member spasming inside her walls.

Very, very slowly, I came down. My cunt contracting sporadically, sending jolts of pleasure through my bottom half. Sarah let off the pressure on my clit. Peter withdrew his finger from her behind. Peter removed himself from Sarah, she flinched with his penis was finally withdrawn. She stood up on shaky feet.

They held each other lovingly, caressing themselves. Peter took Sarah's head in his hands and forcefully kissed her, sticking his tongue as far down her throat as possible. He half carried her into the bathroom as I lay on the bed, basking in the afterglow of the sex. I could hear shouts of pleasure coming from the other room, but I was beginning to drift away.

I was half asleep when they picked me up and carried me back into the bathroom. There was no funny business this time. They sprayed me with hot water and washed me. I was happy when they wrapped me in a towel and picked me up again. I expected them to carry me to what I thought of as "my bedroom" so I could go to sleep.

To my disappointment, they dumped me back onto the same bed. The turned me over so I was face down then dragged me to the end so my legs were dangling off. My arm were once again stretched far over my head, but my legs were attached to the feet of the bed and slowly spread. Once I was nearly doing the splits, the couple stopped and tested me. Sarah ran her hand back and forth over my mound. Peter leaned over my back and whispered into my ear.

"I've got one more hole to try."

mdesa
mdesa
127 Followers