All Comments on 'Taken by a Couple Ch. 04'

by mdesa

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35over 5 years ago
The rape

The rape scene was well done, but sooner or later, she will come down off the mountain. I want to know how much they paid the “friend” to find someone not on birth control who will end up pregnant. I do hope she gets pregnant and that ends up being the couple’s downfall. After he rapes her ass, I truly hope something happens to the couple to get what is coming to them. They seem to think that they are molding her to love this and just do whatever they want forever. But the long weekend has to end sometime. By now, I have forgotten the timeline. I have a feeling even the author may have. But the weekend has to end sometimes and even little blue pills don’t last forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent chapter

You write well. You dance gently between the physical and the mental impacts these events are having on Ada. I can feel the struggle, the excitement, the joy and pa8n with her. More importantly, I can really empathize with Peter and Sarah as they teach their young student the lessons she should have learned long ago but was too afraid to try. I look forward to the next chapter and the aftermath of all of this on Ada when she returns to being her real self with her new “learnings”.

As for Ellienora35...yes it was rape. But you’ll note and I hope agree that there is none of the brutality usually associated with such events. Doesn’t make it right. Doesn’t justify it. But it does make it a bit erotic though...doesn’t it. It did for Ada. That defines noncon here. Now, your theory is that the couple in the story, doing this to Ada, are planning on making her their toy. I don’t think so. I think it’s a one and done education session. A “safe” place her “friend” carved out for her to experience all of the joys, fears, pleasures, and wonders of sex with both a man and a woman in one long weekend. Isn’t it cool when one author writes one story and two people reading it see, feel, believe two different things? I think we both agree her “friend” set her up. You think this is a bad thing. I think it’s a good thing. You think that she should get revenge, get even, get back at them. I think she needs to wait until the weekend is over and decide just how bad or wrong this really was.

Thankfully the author is the only one who knows what’s going to happen. And when it’s all said and done, or written and read, we can then post what we thought should have happened differently and the author can take or leave our ideas. But when you post saying what you think should happen you are taking away from the author’s story. Don’t try to get them to write your version with your ending. Use your comments to help them to become better authors to write their stories with their endings. So that one day, one author and two readers, can all enjoy the same story and at the end, no matter how they each internalized it, can agree it was a great story!

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 5 years ago
To anonymous

I write exactly what I think when I make a comment because I want to give the author what I really am thinking at that point and time as I read it. I can ask for whatever ending I want to ask for. If the author sees something different because of my comments, great. If the author doesn’t change anything because of my comments, great. That is the beauty of agency. The author can still write what he/she wants to write no matter what. But the author deserves all of my real thoughts and hopes for the story. So I write what I really think.

As to them just being on and done, the author has done a lot of foreshadowing for them to try to keep her. Comments like “We are going to mold you into our perfect pet. And “She is exactly what we have been looking for. Let’s wait until Mia leaves and then start.” And locking her in even after asking to get out. Having sex even though she really wanted to stay a virgin. These people will get what they want no matter what. If I hated the story, I wouldn’t waste my time commenting. I like the story. She has been shown to be strong. I want to see that still.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous