The Princess' Duty

Story Info
It is her duty to keep the bloodline pure.
2.8k words
4.37
100.3k
172
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her POV - Daughter x Father

This is a short story between parties above the age of 18

I took time to brush out my hair as I stared in the mirror. I'm not sure about other girls, but for me, brushing my hair could be my favorite activity. When I was young my mother used to sit me in her lap for what felt like hours just to tame my long locks. She'd whisper tales into my ear and explain our kingdom's inner workings. She swore I'd be the most beautiful and brave queen this realm has seen in a millennia.

My mother taught me many things before her sudden death. I learned that it was okay to admire yourself, my beauty was a weapon to look highly on. It was a gift from our gods and I should cherish it as such. So I did. Each and every chance I got I'd stand in front of my gold vined mirror and look upon myself.

I like to think of my mother standing behind me, looking over my shoulder and nodding her approval. It makes my heart hurt to imagine her making sure my dress was fitted properly and my hair was done right, knowing that now I'd have to check for myself.

My mother also taught me that my duty was to the kingdom and the land. My eighteenth birthday took place last full moon and I've taken my duty incredibly seriously since. I was the future queen and the people expected me to show I was loyal and reliable. My test as the princess would be tonight. My father has been hinting at this day since my recent birthday, today he would explain what is now expected of me and prove my strength.

I finish brushing my red waves and turn to the corridor outside my room. My emerald gown swishes between my legs as I take the few minute walk to my father's personal sitting area.

Soon enough my fist knocks his door and I hear him yell for me, "Come in, darling!"

Opening the thick wood door reveals my father resting on his blood red, velvet lounge. I've always loved this room with it's coziness compared to the rest of the castle. My mother had decorated it with warm colored tapestries and love. Even after her death three years back, my father hasn't moved a thing.

My heels make a tapping sound as I enter the room and let out a small curtsey, "Father."

"Adelaide, please come take a seat, we have important matters to discuss today."

Gracefully I move to sit across from him and keep my back straight, not allowing myself to relax for this conversation. We sit in silence for a moment, studying each other. He looks as dashing as always. His large frame is covered in expensive cloth, his dark hair perfectly styled.

Breaking the silence, his commanding voice fills the space, "Adelaide, as you know, you are now an adult. This comes with specific duties that are expected of you to uphold the kingdom."

"Yes, Father."

He stares into my eyes, "As the future queen you need to show the people you can produce heirs. You also need to show your diligence in keeping the royal line pure. I had shown disregard for this when I married your mother and we are still seeing the effects at how the courts were displeased 'til this day. We can't make this same mistake twice."

Gently, I mange to ask, "Pure? As in I will have to marry a relative?"

"Yes, that is what your title asks of you. But this is where the problem lies..."

He stays silent for a moment before puffing out a breath, "We have looked and there aren't any available male relatives you can wed. None that share a suitable amount of purity. I have spoken to the courts and we have come to a solution, of sorts."

"What is the solution, Father?"

"The courts wish me to take you as my second wife and we will produce your heirs", he says, letting it hang in the air.

I stare wide eyed, not knowing an appropriate response. Inside I want to scream and refuse. Of course I want to do my duty as this kingdom's future queen, but this... to do something so vulgar withmy own father. The concept makes me sick to my stomach.

"F-father, I can't. It isn't right."

He raises an unimpressed eyebrow at me, "You swore to your kingdom and the gods you would dowhatever is necessary. Was that a lie?"

"N-no, of course not."

"Then you will do this for our family legacy, for the kingdom, and for the gods. That is final."

I nod meekly to show him I understand. My gaze holds towards the corner of the wall as I hold back tears of injustice.

"Our engagement will be announced next full moon, which is in two days time. You will put on a brave face and suck it up. This is our job and we will do what is necessary. The wedding will take place in three moons, that should give us enough time to set up a grand wedding and for you to come used to the idea."

I nod an affirmation and push out, "That sounds perfect."

"Please do not hold this against me, darling. We are all just pawns in the gods' plans."

"Of course, Father."

He stands and pulls me from my seat for a hug. I snuggle into his chest as I would in the past, but now something sinister taints the air.

Pulling away, we separate for the night. In the confines of my own room I sob into my pillow.

The Wedding

Rubbing my sweaty palms down the bodice of my white gown I look into the mirror. Recently, the practice of admiring myself has lost it's meaning. Instead of seeing the glowing princess I used to before, now I just notice the frown tugging the corner of my lips. I feel like a disgrace, a spoiled brat complaining of her duties.

Forcing a smile on my face I move to walk down the altar. My father isn't by my side to give me away, no, he's at the end of the altar.Gods, I'm nauseous.

It feels like in less than a second I've already made it to my doom, my small hands in my father's large ones. The priestess prattles on about how our union is blessed by the gods, a brilliant smile lighting her face.

I'm losing myself to my thoughts until I hear, "You may now kiss the bride."

I give my father a startled glance as he yanks me to him by my hips. My front is pressed against his as he leans in and presses his lips to mine. I think he is going to leave me with a peck but instead his mouth moves against mine and his tongue peeks out. My lips part with a small gasp and his tongue rubs along mine. I'm not sure how long he assaults me with his tongue, but eventually he pulls off.

The wedding celebration lasts until night, the whole kingdom apparently celebrating the union. The music continues to play even when it's time for Father and I to head inside.

I shiver, the time I fear most coming up. It is expected of any newly wed couple to consummate in front of an audience for proof. I'm lead to a small room where I am supposed to dress down to a shift and enter the bedroom.

I do as I am required and pull my red locks out of the up-do, allowing my waves to lay down my back. My bare feet pad across the floor, taking me into the room I fear the most.

Inside there is a large bed covered in white sheets, the room is lined with ten chairs that are all filled by courtsmen. I timidly walk to the bed and sit down. The door on the opposite side of the room opens to show my father in just a shift as well.

He comes over to me and I can see his member poking against his shift, grabbing my attention. Before I can say anything, he is pulling the shift off to reveal his body. His torso is large with muscles coming through, since working out with the knights is his way of blowing off steam. There is a trail of dark hair leading down his chest all the way to his pubic area. I try to not look, but his cock is so large, standing to attention.

Is my father that turned on by his own offspring?

The head of his cock is red and leaking, the trunk lined with thick veins. I had never seen a male penis before, I had no idea they were so terrifying.

He lets me look my fill before grabbing my delicate hand and placing it on his monstrous appendage. Tears fill my eyes as he guides my hand to grip him and move up and down.

He grunts out, "That's it, Adie. Good girl,my good girl."

His hips pump himself into my hand before he pulls away and reaches to take my shift off.

I grab his hand and whisper to him, "No, Father. Please let me keep this last bit of dignity."

He looks me in the eye when he replies, "We are married now, Adelaide. This body is mine and you will let me look upon it."

I shake as he pulls it over my head, revealing my body to the entire room. My nipples are pebbled from the cold. I swear I can feel every male's eyes pull to them.

Father pulls me down to a laying position on the bed and climbs to straddle me. His balls sit against my pubic area as his large hands grab at my breasts. I squeeze my eyes shut as his fingers play with my nipples. I feel him lean down and run his hot tongue across them, smearing them with his saliva.

He moves back as his hands caress my throat down to my thighs. He makes sure to touch everywhere that no father should ever touch.

"Look at me, Adelaide", his gruff voice demands.

I shake my head and keep my eyes squeezed tight.

"Look at me", he says with a slap to my pussy. My eyes pop open at the shock. "Good girl", he says and rubs my cunt, as if to comfort it.

I stare at him as he grabs my legs and pulls my knees close to my head. The area that is supposed to be private is exposed to him and the entire room. He groans before leaning down and licking me. My hips jerk towards him at the sensation, I feel my body heat in embarrassment.

His tongue briefly slips inside me before he suctions his mouth around my clit. I try to keep it in but a long moan slips from me as I feel my pussy flood with moisture. Tears continue streaming down my face as my body betrays me. My hips grind onto my father's mouth as I peek over to see all the men in the room have their rapt attention in between my legs.

Suddenly, Father sucks on me with more vigor causing my legs to shake and I scream out, "Oh Gods, oh Gods, yesss, mmmm yess!"

When I finish cumming, Father pulls away from my cunt with a lick of his lips, "Adie, darling, your pussy is so good."

I say nothing, so embarrassed with myself that my own father made me cum on his face.

He climbs up my body, continuing to straddle me. His cock is now raised above my face as my father stares down at me. He stays silent as he grabs his cock and rubs the head against my face. I squeeze my eyes shut until I feel him slap my face with his dick, telling my to keep my eyes open.

Pre-cum rubs on my smooth skin as he drags his cock to my plump lips.

"Open your mouth, darling. Let it happen."

Reluctantly I open my mouth, knowing that there is nothing I can do. His cock slips between my lips and pushes into my mouth. I stare at him with wide eyes as he pumps himself in and out, across my tongue. Thankfully, the position makes it difficult for him to reach my throat so he doesn't trigger my gag reflex. I can see in his eyes that will come a different time, though.

My tongue runs along his veins as I taste him, feeling sick with myself. He groans above me, murmuring how I'm a very good girl.

He yanks himself out of my mouth with a pop. His dick is dripping wet with my saliva when he climbs back down my body.

Once he's in between my legs, he pulls them back up where my knees are near my face. He grinds his cock against my clit making my moan. Staring into my eyes he keeps pushing his trunk against my pleasure point. Before I can cum though, he takes the head of his cock and begins pushing it inside me.

The intrusion hurts at first making me quickly get out, "Father, no, please. You're too big, it hurts."

"Shhh, darling. Take your husband's cock"

I grunt out, "No, please", before he shoves himself into me down to the hilt. I cry out as he groans. He lets me settle before moving again, I stare at the point in between my legs and feel the shocking reality.My father's cock is inside me.

He drags his cock out of me before pushing it back in my channel. He groans while pumping himself inside me. I can feel the head of his cock run along my inner walls, my pussy gets wetter at the feeling.

He pumps with a steady pace, the slowness making me really focus on what's happening.Oh, Gods. My father is fucking me... he... his cock... he is inside me. And it feels sooo good.

"This cock is yours, darling. Everyday for the rest of my life you will take it like the good girl you are."

He puts all his weight on me and sloppily kisses my neck. His hips hump against me as he begins speeding up. His pace is fast and brutal.Hard. It feels like he's trying to imprint the feeling of his cock on my inner walls.

He tugs at one of my nipples as he truly ruts into me. It feels as if he's fucking me into oblivion.

"Is this pussy mine, Adelaide? Say it'smine."

"Y-yes. It's yours. Father, it's yours."

"Fuck, yesss. Mine, this pussy is mine."

With his whole body flat on me, every time he pumps his hips he rubs along my clit. Soon enough I'm spiraling.

"Come on my cock like a good girl. Yes, just like that. Come on my cock."

I do as Father says and my pussy clamps down on his cock, cumming. He pushes deeper into me as he lets out a deep, guttural groan. I feel his cock jerk in me, spraying my walls with his cum. He fills my pussy up with his claim.

Slowly, he pulls out and I feel his cum begin to slip out of me. He moves out of the way so the whole room can get a good look of his cum dripping out of my abused pussy. The courtsmen all get up to come get a look, some getting closer than necessary, before the all file out the door. Shame fills me at what just happened and the fact that so many courtsmen got a good look at my pussy in this state.

Father rubs his hands along my thighs before taking his large fingers and pushing his cum back inside me. His fingers curl into me and begin pumping as he finger fucks me while my insides are full of his semen.

I somehow feel more vulnerable now that we are alone. My legs spread wide for whatever he wants to do to my wet pussy.

"F-father..." I tearfully whisper.

"Adelaide, this is your life now. Let my fingers pleasure you."

I meekly nod my head and his fingers pump in and out of me like his life depends on it. When his thumb starts rubbing my clit there is no stopping me from tipping over the edge. I scream out and push myself onto his hands, he holds my eyes the entire time so I don't forget who plays with my body like this.

When we are done he pulls my limp body into his strong arms and walks me to his bedroom. He rests me in the bed, kissing my cunt, nipples, and mouth before pulling me into his hold.

"We will have many babies, Adelaide. That I am sure of. Now get some sleep, darling."