Taken by Softie Orc Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

Anon blinked. He must have probably struck his head or something.

"I...you saved me Ghorza..." He mumbled, finally standing up to face her.

"Nonsense!" The huge orcish girl spoke sweetly, lifting the armored anon's bulk as if he was a couple of grapes.

The hug was tight...And Anon could not deny, pleasant. Ghorza, orc as she was, a woman. And a beautiful one up close, even as they hugged after a sweaty, painful session of killing a giant Blight Boar, it was a comforting hug.

Time to get paid, Anon thought.

"Can...I...get down?" He timidly smiled, and the orcish girl was startled, almost dropping him on the ground, face blushing red, visible even through her green skin.

"I'm sorry! I'M SORRY!" She exclaimed, looking like a tiny girl who broke a priceless vase in the house she stayed as a guest. "I, uh... We orcs are a bit...too much for humans...Can get out of hand you know..."

Anon nodded and started collecting his items. "Ghorza, can you get the boar...or...some..trophy for the town center? The clerk gets picky when I have to bring proo-"

He didn't even need to finish that sentence.

A loud smash and a series of cracks, followed by a wet thump made it clear even before Anon looked behind him: Ghorza had beheaded the massive Blight Boar, tusks and everything, hung it above a branch. As Anon gathered their belongings, she waited until most of the blood drained, then bundled the ghastly trophy on a gray, dirty sheet, plugging the boar's torn neck with a smaller ball of dirty cloth.

"Let's go!" She cheerfully exclaimed, the scratches and wounds already healing on her massive body.

Anon had nothing more to say. Shrugging, he shouldered his belongings and walked side by side with the massive orc girl. Trying not to stare too hard at her body, Anon did his best to stay friendly.

*-*-*-*

The village hall guard, an old geezer of late 60's nearly dropped from his chair when he noticed a massive orcish woman and the young Anon who was growing to be a local ranger of sorts.

His hands went for the blunderbuss, a new invention the central government in the Human Empire had gifted his village. Shaky hands poured black powder and a small handful of leaden shot down the tube, trying to set the flintlock in place.

"Hey, clerk!" He shouted behind his shoulder. "That kid's got the boar!"

"Perfect!" A voice came from inside the building. "I'll get the bounty pay-"

"And he brought one of them orc girls carryin' it!"

"WHAT?"

*-*-*-*

As the massive orc girl in skimpy fur bikini and the young adventurer walked through the gates and the streets to the town center, children screamed(in shock and excitement) and ran,

"Gawd, did you see that orc wench?" One of the older women nudged each other.

"Looks twice the size o' the town lumberjack, Negus...Height AND width!" An older seamstress looked up her table where she sewed clothes from her shop, handing the repaired shirt to a young woman and took a handful of coppers.

"Dressed like a savage or a whore..." One of the younger mothers cradled her baby, carrying her groceries in a rope bag on her arm. "You can see her arse up that tiny loincloth!"

"Who knows, them dark elves give some of the other monsters as slaves to human adventurers..." A grim-looking tavernkeeper mumbled, wiping his tankards with a cloth. "Maybe that kid bought her to help her on the way. That boar's head is big as a horse!"

"No shit." An old, cantankerous lumberjack spat. "No way he killed it by herself."

"No way Anon does that sort of thing." One of Anon's recent acquaintances raised his glass of beer. "He wouldn't keep her as a slave. Maybe bodyguard?"

"That kid isn't rich. Plus that no way that huge orc was a slave. She'd pummel the whole town with her fists alone!" The blacksmith taking his break in the tavern nodded along.

Townsfolk, workers, and farmers gossiped as the pair kept walking, curious children staring at the huge orc girl until she blushed and looked down.

All Anon could think is...That it was not easy, being green.

Or wearing too little.

Eventually, the crowd gathering parted in panic when the pair stood before the town center, a small, wooden building with a surprisingly well tiled, green roof, its' walls made out of hard, cured pinewood. At the entrance stood the old guard and the brown-robed monk who also took care of the town's mathematically challenging jobs.

Neither looked particularly challenging. Neither the old guard who was developing hearing problems in one ear nor the bookish monk with the tonsured head, robes stained in ink.

"Ah fought in dem two wars and that green ork laideh ain't takin' another step!" The old man drawled, holding the blunderbuss threateningly at the cute orc girl whose eyes grew at the challenge. "I hate them orks! Nothin' racis', ah just don't like 'em being huge an' green' an' all." He kept drawling as he waved his weapon. "Ah woman ain't supposed to be like that!"

Ghorza gasped, her eyes clouded.

"They think I'm a freak."

"Hey!" Anon growled, even reaching a hand to hold Ghorza's own, feeling her body tense at the insult, already wounding the shy giantess' feelings more than the kids gawking at her body. "She is my friend!"

"FRIEND?"

The gathered townsfolk started whispering, some of the older matrons looking at Anon's smaller frame, then to the barely dressed Ghorza and throwing dirty looks and whispers at the young man.

"Looks more than a friend...You can see her..."

"You think he has the...you know...thing... for it...? She looks HUGE" Some of the older women shushed and almost beat the dirty old man, a disheveled peasant holding a hoe who stopped to comment.

"Knew Anon had the green fever. I heard my cousin next town had two boys taken by orc women." The old nun crossed herself hearing that, praying for the boys' souls for adultery. A younger nun, a blonde girl with a habit too big for her blushed and crossed herself, wondering if the nearby monster raiders kidnapped women too.

"That foolish boy will end up a monster's slave by the looks of it."

The crowd around him could only shake their heads, some even rolling their eyes. That blunderbuss, one of the earliest weapons of its' type, would probably only sting a little, given Ghorza's massive body wasn't all muscle, but also fat where it looked the curviest.

"It's alright, Sir Alonzo!" The monk-cum-clerk shouted and waved his sacred staff around. "Everyone, silence! Gossip is the tool of evil." Turning to the duo he said with a weary voice. "Just drop the head here. I'll get the coin bag."

Anon looked at Ghorza who sighed and dropped the massive boar's head with a wet plop. Anon wearily entered the town hall, signing a stack of papers, and eventually, emerging with a large bag of coins. Approaching the crestfallen orcish girl who followed her loyally, he motioned her to follow, shouldering his belongings.

"Ghorza, don't mind them, please. Follow me. Let's share the money."

*-*-*-*

It wasn't easy shopping with a big orc girl at one's side as they were followed almost everywhere. But "shopping", or trading for supplies so Anon could safely return Ghorza to her people was necessary. A few confrontations best not mentioned made it perfectly clear that they would have no privacy in an Inn, and the darkening sky meant they had to camp outside.

At least the town's favorite married couple, the blacksmith and the armorer were very jovial. The armorsmith lady, a graying matron with a large build was very friendly to Ghorza who seemed to cheer up a little.

"Women know how to dress each other up." The blacksmith grinned, slapping Anon on the back. "So, you'll ditch that iron sword for what? Ax? I have some good silver-lined stabbing swords if you know..." He shrugged. "Other monstergirls get in...you know...between you both..."

"What?"

Karl, the blacksmith pulled Anon close as if he was sharing something intimate.

"You got the hots for the green girl, don't you?"

"WHAT?"

Karl laughed. "The way she looks at you, she is into you, lad. She looked real broken when the old fart Alonzo waved the gun and called her a freak. She *likes* you."

Anon was quiet, Karl just chuckled and took his money, giving him the sword.

"I bet you'll be around her a while. You are both young, man and woman, you know it will happen. The thing is, are you ready to have an orc wife? She'll share you with her tribe likely, just between us."

Anon gulped.

"Or another monstergirl will fight her for you if you both migrate to the monstergirl empire. Getting citizenship for husbands is not hard, so I heard but you need some money upfront or be registered as her slave. Unless you are alright being a house husband in the orc tribe."

"But hey." He patted his shoulder. "I think you'll look great together."

*-*-*-*

"It's alright sweet." The armorsmith pulled Ghorza by the hand inside. "We can get you outfitted with something better here. Seriously..." She pointed to the scars on her body. "You'll get grizzled like that."

"But, that is my people's traditional outfit..." Ghorza was shy, ducking not to damage the door as she entered.

"You need something better if you both will go adventuring a long time, dear." Kristen smiled. "I have some decent armor that won't encumber you much. I just need to measure you a bit and we'll get you some protection..."

Kristen was a mother and wife. Smiling kindly, she gestured her to enter a large room with a large, wooden curtain so they could have some privacy.

"I suppose if it will help me fit in with humans...Or..."

"...make him like you?" The graying matron's smile was crooked as she put on her glasses and opened a drawer full of leather armor with varying sizes.

The massive orc girl almost squealed, holding her mouth with her hands.

"I knew it." Kristen smiled, tying her graying hair in a bun and putting on leather gloves before she took out her tools. "Let's get to work"

"Here???"

"The door is closed, they won't come in." Kristen smiled. "You can stay in your... what do you call this..."

"Furs? I...supp..ose..."

The orc girl sat on a large cot and started fidgeting, her huge breasts and immensely muscular frame only becoming more noticeable as she waited to be measured by the Armorsmith-cum-seamstress.

Kristen was quite mindful of the she-orc's emotional vulnerability. Obviously the girl was as old as a human girl barely past womanhood, judging from her demeanor. She measured her chest as she blushed, taking great care not to push on her breasts: orcs were rapid raiders, and a chest part of a leather armor *would* need ample room.

She took every measure, from arm muscles to belly, from neck to waist. After an uneasy silence, she asked:

"I can fashion leather-cotton blend underwear too. But, I'd need to take measures of your lower half, is that alright?"

Ghorza blinked...

"Without..that...loincloth. I'd need you to stand." She added. "No one can come into the room, I promise."

Gulping and nodding, Ghorza stood up, shimmying out of her loincloth, to stand bare-bottomed before the armorsmith, the old lady smiling and shaking her head.

"Don't worry, dear. I'm a mother, there is nothing I haven't seen of my daughters."

Nervous laughter followed, Ghorza blushing and covering her face as Kristen wrapped the measuring tape, eyes growing: the orcish girl was BIG. Gently wrapping the tape around Ghorza's ample, muscular buttocks, then behind her asscheeks and through her taint and pussy to her pubis, she quickly wrote down her panty size and motioned her to dress. No need to make this more embarrassing than needed.

"Just a minute now. I had a set of armor AND a set of underwear fit for a Red Oni that visited me. I just need a few moments, you both aren't too different in size." Kristen nodded, as Ghorza put her loincloth on and asked:

"Are you sure, Lady? I'm the smallest of my tribe."

"SMALLEST???" Kristen's eyes were wide. "I wish your whole tribe came to buy then, I'd be rich!" And started working.

*-*-*-*

"Hey, Anon!" Ghorza looked slightly happier when they returned from inside the armorsmith shop.

She now wore a leather armor shaped like a vest, which covered more of her chest with a generous cleavage. Her fur bikini top was nowhere to be seen: she also wore a hardened leather armor skirt, and from what shorter Anon could see when she stood before him as he sat with the blacksmith, a generously made underwear was beneath.

"How does it look?" The she-orc was blooming with happiness.

Anon could only quietly whistle. She looked amazing as ever, now with better armor.

"Amazing..."

Kristen and Karl exchanged knowing looks.

With not much else to do, they paid for the repaired weapons and Ghorza's armor. The sun was about to set, and the orc girl had to go back to her tribe.

Anon quietly escorted her to the town's exit, until they stood in the footpath leading to the hills.

Ghorza fidgeted uneasily, not willing to talk so soon. Both stared at each other, having fought, hunted, and walked together. She looked uneasy, not that she'd be unsafe.

She wanted him to follow.

Luckily, Anon broke the ice.

"It's not safe out there...would you like me to..."

The She-orc's tusked lips broke into the loveliest smile Anon saw.

"...escort you?"

The massive green girl hugged Anon so hard he was breathless.

"I thought you would never ask!"

*-*-*-*

Ghorza's steps themselves could alone attract wolves, Anon thought. The girl had muscles on top of muscles, yet looked like a girl to his eyes.

And as Anon's body heating would confirm, a very beautiful one.

Kristen had given her a heavy pair of boots as well, Ghorza's green, beautiful yet strong orcish feet could use some protection so that callouses wouldn't form.

Her ax was sharpened and covered with inlaid steel alloys now; Karl had sharpened and made it truly majestic. Yet Anon could only gawk when Ghorza casually bisected a Blight Bush, a chaos-infested obstacle rapidly forming at night and was weakened during the day. The orc had swung the massive ax with one hand casually and the demon plant squealed, obliterated in one moment.

Anon was sure he couldn't swing that ax with two hands, let alone swing it.

And after that, they had to pass through the thorns, squeezing into a single file.

Hesitantly, Anon let Ghorza step first, who extended her hand to hold his to push through the treeline.

"Oh god..."

Their hands touched, Anon's hand disappearing in Ghorza's massive, yet delicate-looking own.

Her hand was soft, warm, yet incredibly strong. Anon could feel his heartbeat rise.

When they kept walking, they looked at each other with a smile. Ghorza kept holding her hand, and Anon merely complied, squeezing the orc girl's fingers.

Both felt only joy, walking hand-in-hand through a gentle summer night, a massive silhouette next to a far smaller one in the moonlight, though traditional genders in size were upside-down. No wolves howled that night, no Blight-imps were heard flying, even crickets were slow and gentle in their ubiquitous chirping. It was as if gods themselves gave the adventuring Anon a night to remember.

Yet it was late.

"I...Anon..." Ghorza spoke without letting go of his hand. "Should we...camp? It is really dark and I don't want you to get into danger after a whole day. I know a cave, the wolves left when the Blight-imps started killing them."

And Anon could feel the weariness set in, though some part of his body was aflame, his heartbeats Ghorza certainly feel through his hand.

"Yeah..." He stammered, unsure of what to say. He had a good idea what the night would bring. Ghorza's hand and body radiated so much heat an elf or worse, a dark elf could see them. And the latter would turn out to be a problem either way. Either Ghorza would fight her way, and would definitely kill some in-flight resulting in chaos and war, or they would both be in chains, naked, being shipped to a dark elf village's slave market. Dark Elves had an eye for good labor, and the gentle Ghorza might be broken easily into an expensive, cute labor slave that would do the work of a hundred. Even though dark elf slavers would keep them together as an incentive, neither had such a fate in mind.

Time to find a decent camping ground.

Anon followed his companion, who passed several unseen paths, barely noticeable and often bearing small, crude runes carved on the trees, almost invisible.

"My tribe marks safe spots. We orcs aren't a race just for war, you know."

"Of course, Ghorza." Anon nodded, smiling. Ghorza's heart leaped. "I see you know your way in nature."

"I could...tell you so much."

"Please do."

"REALLY?" Anon nearly laughed. Ghorza's small, pointed ears almost wiggled like an elf's.

*-*-*-*

As they walked, Ghorza spoke in a low, gentle voice that was still loud for Anon.

"We have an affinity with boars. You humans and other races see them as violent beasts. But we only kill the Blighted ones. Boars are brave animals. They love family. Mothers fight to the death for their children. So we hunt only older ones that will serve nature."

"Nature...Anon mumbled, his eyes resting on Ghorza's hips straining the armor. As she bent over to remove a small rock and set it aside, he could see her new underwear, a robust, yet tasty design that strained her asscheeks like a thong.

"We are part of nature too, you, me...People..." Ghorza pulled him gently to follow. "We hunt to eat but don't take too much. Some human empires really don't understand nature. They destroyed many places of nature."

Anon's mind drifted off Ghorza's statuesque body and thought of this. She had a point, and that broke through his arousal.

"You are right." He nodded. "Maybe now that Old Demon Lord is gone..."

"...we can live together..." Ghorza mumbled, clearly implying what he knew and she, no, both wanted.

Each other, as nature and their bodies desired. It felt so natural to Anon, who, though obviously loved human women, to be attracted to a "monstergirl". They were naturally attractive; it was the old rules, wars, and old faiths that clashed(and dark elves' slave raids, a necessary evil for monstergirls to supplement their population growth), and kept humans out of mamono holdings, though that was changing fast.

Her fingers caressed Anon's arm, who extended his arm, his body hot, to hold Ghorza's muscular, thick upper arm. Her skin felt like silk, warm and yielding. She turned her head and smiled, walking into a secluded clearing with a cave and a small circle of rocks outside: a fire inside would be unpleasant. There she let go of his arm and shifted her back, laying her backpack with a soft thump at the cave's entrance.

"Don't worry, Anon. Any fire is invisible from the sky. What have you bought?"

A few banging sounds later, Anon had unloaded his camping tools.

"Stuff to cook with. Some mutton too, and the tavern keep gave me some beer!" Orcs loved beer, Anon knew.

"I love mutton!" Ghorza chimed. "I'll get a fire burning. Gods, this armor is restrictive..."

Anon didn't even protest, watching Ghorza take off her leather armor, revealing her orcish beast skin bikini top studded with fangs and charms, and her large, comfortable bottom, newly made. At least she wouldn't work topless, Anon noted, not disappointed in the least. He heard orcish women would often go topless, or even nude when working, mining, or hunting sometimes, but Ghorza's massive bust would be a problem. And the food was quite fatty, any out-of-control sizzling would be uncomfortable.

Anon set the pots, and Ghorza started a fire with flint and her ax.

"Wow...That human man is amazing!" Her eyes grew at the sparks flashing from her upgraded ax. "You humans are really smart...He said something like loy-loy..."