Taken by Softie Orc Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ghorza and Anon cuddled, each lifting a morsel of meat at the same time.

When Anon felt his new orc bride's hand brush his lips, he opened his mouth and started eating from her hand, his lips brushing against her delicate hands. Too delicate for an orc's hands, big, yet graceful. She leaned and ate from his hands as well as a big cheer erupted, signifying the couple's marriage, eating from each other's hand.

Leaning against Ghorza's huge body, Anon never felt better. She was shielding him like a warm bed, her big breasts like enormous pillows cradling his cheeks. The food was primitive but tasty, clay-oven roasted pork, chicken, and beef were present, with sauces from local plants available, filled in bowls to which orc women dipped their meat.

It had been wild, it had been savage, but Anon had married an Orcish clan's heir, who would be the Chieftess, perhaps split off from her long-lived mother's clan and set a small tribe of her own. There was talk of passing the great river and settling into the Reik, or perhaps even giving up nomadic life as civilized mamono citizens where many city orcs lived side by side with other races. A few Reik ambassadors, a Dark Elf, a Lamia, and even a Lizardwoman had approached them with a few offers of cities or farmland to repopulate the devastated, uninhabited Reik regions rather than going to the north, near the Frozen Wastes, where not even Ugorus tribes dared venture and they had to fight High Orc girls and their fortress cities over humans to breed with.

Anon did not know these. He merely kissed Ghorza's tusked lips and shared delicious food, already looking forward to their wedding night tomorrow(for sex after that much food and drink would be unpleasant), where they would be given their tent and would be ordered to make love amongst warm furs and celebrations.

Anon felt thunderous sobbing.

It was her love, the huge orc girl, shaking with sobs, tears falling across her cheeks.

She was crying.

When Anon reached to touch her arm, she merely kissed his forehead and whispered:

"I'm...so...happy..."

They cuddled in each other's arms, still eating of course, and laughed and drank wine from crude, earthen jugs as orcish and human women danced naked around the fire, music and rough singing filled the night like the dance of savages of primeval times, naked feet and bodies gyrating and twisting, sweat, feminine fragrance and laughter filled the air.

[To be continued]