Taken by Softie Orc Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alloy."

"What is it?" Ghorza kept blowing on the embers.

"You melt a metal, then add another, ANY metal, to mix them like soup, and beat it into a weapon."

The orc looked up in awe. "What does it do?"

"Pure metal no matter how good never works as good as a mix of two. I never knew the "details." The village clerk knows better. You know, the bald guy with the stick."

Ghorza became melancholic. "The man who protected the town humans from calling me a freak."

"You are not a freak, Ghorza."

The orcish girl's eyes glowed with love and were clouded as she stared at him. "Thanks, huma-...Anon. It makes me feel so good. I'm glad people don't hate us."

"We don't... not more than... I don't know..."

"I know, we sometimes raid, and take...humans to live with us. But my mother wouldn't have me if she didn't take the man she caught in a mock raid."

Anon felt uneasy, quietly preparing some herbs until she added:

"They loved each other very much." She was quiet now, chewing her lips. "He was a valued...s...sl...husband."

"If it's not too much to ask..." Anon kept cutting some onions and mashed small garlic clove. "Did he...?"

The orc's cheeks flared red as she took a pot to get water from the tiny stream inside the cave. Returning, she nodded shyly. "...the tribe shares men too when...males...are scarce. He fathered many sisters, and many cousins, I think. I was too young to know, but he was loving to all orcling daughters, and all the grownups loved him eventually."

Lucky...? Anon thought, heart almost leaping. He just might take his place as the next generation.

"What happened to him?"

"Third Demon War. We retreated east when they called a moon rock to kill the Demon King and went through the mountains. He didn't make it when Blight Beasts harassed the tribe one night."

"I'm sorry."

Ghorza sighed. "It happens. He lives in us now."

For one moment, Anon didn't know what to do. Then, he stood up and hugged the she-orc from behind as best as he could. With both his arms outstretched, he could barely reach around her.

Turning around, Ghorza hugged him tenderly as if he was made of glass, touching foreheads.

*-*-*-*

A few moments of tender silence later, both started cooking. Anon did his best to add salt and spices to the watery broth, Ghorza's knife slicing the rough, massive mutton chunks into small cubes easily. She even dug out the marrow to add it to the broth with a thin dagger.

"Wasting is a sin." She smiled revealing her tusks gleaming in the moonlight and campfire, tossing the bones into the fire as Anon watched. "The big fat sheep died for this, I honor it."

"No doubt."

They broke out a loaf of cornbread each and opened the small keg of beer.

The stew came along nicely, and the cozy clearing, surrounded by thick trees made the air incredibly serene. Nothing but Ghorza's gentle, loud breathing and the crackling of the fire could be heard.

They shared their life stories as they ate. Her clan was one of the last green orcs prevalent in Dunia. There were many breeds once: the green ones who were simply muscular women who looked like rough,green-skinned humans with tusks, High Orcs who were gifted with black skin, white, rich body hair on limbs and were far more domineering and aggressive, and Pink Orcs: pig-eared, pink-skinned, chubby orc girls who looked like overweight human girls tailormade for rough sex.

The High Orcs, Ghorza said, were physical supremacists and respected only strength and powerful libido. They lived in high mountain areas and obsessively trained for war and physical stature. They, Ghorza said, even raided other orcs for goods and captives to be enslaved believing lesser orcs should just work for them and please them in carnal ways. Surprisingly, none sided with the Demon Lord or sold slaves to dark elves, believing they were too good to be servants and were natural dominants over all Mamono and humanity. Ironically, slaves of High Orcs survived many of Maou's genocidal evil and were protected from death resulting in some refugees even voluntarily giving themselves up to High Orc strongholds running from Maou's beasts, farming, and working for them.

Some rare High Orc girls were even "charitable" to "lesser" orc clans, occasionally giving them the human males who couldn't keep up with their powerful sexual drive or other slaves they saw as troublemakers...If they were impressed with their "lesser" kin's strength after a round of wrestling or dueling.

Anon was surprised that Ghorza's green orc tribe, the Boarmoons often avoided taking humans, especially women except for refugees or volunteers since labor was not in a shortage where an orc woman could do a dozen human women's labor at once (and having slaves doing all the work was seen as weakness, sloth and debauchery) and would not need chains or supervision except the occasional runaway peasant girl who needed protection from rapists or escaped marriage; they lived like adopted daughters amongst them, cleaning and cooking(and being the only ones with a decent sense of fashion) But men they often took by force, for obvious reasons when the human males they met and married ran short.

Anon's story was far less interesting.

Anon felt the she-orc's body warmth, sitting shoulder to shoulder leaning on a large log at the cave's entrance.

When the stew was done, eaten with steel spoons and cornbread, they drank in silence, often conversing in hushed tones: such was the serenity of the moment.

Ghorza looked as if she was going to say something she was too shy to talk about. Anon had a good guess what it was. No need, just a little hint would be helpful in total privacy for what they both wanted.

Ghorza did not flinch or pull herself when Anon cuddled up and rested his head on her shoulder.

She smelled like campfire, bacon, and some spicy, yet heady aroma... Anon's cheek felt warm, touching Ghorza's strong shoulder. Her muscles were like hard rubber; hard but yielding with the right touch.

His scalp felt warmth, from the corner of his eye he could feel Ghorza had put her head on top of Anon's as she cuddled closer.

He could hear her breath. It was soft, and despite the meal, smelled...strangely nice. He could sense her heartbeats too which had definitely sped up.

Trying to control himself, he slowly, very gently laid his other arm on Ghorza's upper leg, caressing her thigh with gentle strokes.

She started breathing faster, swallowing hard, and spread her left leg a little. Her face had an expression of quiet arousal, eyes shut, lips quivering. At the same time, both turned their heads and kissed, eyes shut.

Ghorza's lips tasted like bacon, mixed with a heavy aroma, her eyes wild with fires burning in those amber irises. Her first kiss was very amateurish, lips trying to mimic what Anon did in his awkward daring attempt, her body almost crushing Anon when she pushed him down to the animal furs draped around the fireplace.

They stared at each other quietly for one minute that felt like an eternity to both, faces flushed, Ghorza would be the first to break the silence.

"Humans are so small and cute."

She leaned down to kiss Anon's lips on her own, going as far as thrusting her tongue in his mouth. For a shy, cute (but absolutely ripped) she-orc, Ghorza felt a changed being when she approached the Anon, not as a friend, but as a man and woman.

"I love humans. So small."

They kept kissing, Ghorza's body heating up like a furnace on top of anon.

"So cute."

Anon felt Ghorza's face, his hands clumsily removing her fur bra. With the large fur patches tied on strings gone, he could finally see the orc girl's topless, muscular body, massive breasts softly swinging before his face, huge green melons with tantalizing, bright pink nipples.

The Orc girl's chest was impressive, muscular, yet still with attractive feminine curves, with none of a flat, manly chest of a circus strongwoman. Blessed with the best of two body types, Ghorza's face was awash with happiness, regularly closing her eyes and constantly kissing Anon, her alcohol and stew breath strangely intoxicating.

Anon almost lost control of his body and ejaculated when Ghorza's strong hands gently lifted him to strip him naked, her eyes mad with lust.

"I love humans!"

"I love orcs..." Anon confessed, the lump in his chest relaxing. "You look...amazing... so strong...and so gentle..."

It was Ghorza's turn to redden and blush, despite her size and demeanor she suddenly wilted like a flower. It was Anon's turn to encourage her, hug and turn her on her back, the massive she orc gasping in surprise.

He lowered his lips, and they kissed gently, under the stars. Anon's lips could feel Ghorza's tusks, especially his tongue.

But it was of no issue. Ever since he saw the statuesque orc beauty, his heart had skipped a beat. Nothing felt more natural.

Nothing felt more natural than Ghorza shifting her hips and fiddling behind her, looking away with her cheeks beet red. Anon's cock felt like it would explode.

The she-orc had removed her "underwear", her tribal bikini bottom. Despite being near twice his size, Ghorza lay supine and blushing, ashamed to look even in Anon's eyes, content with blindly kissing him, her face on fire.

Unbelievably horny, and no longer capable of holding back, Anon tore off his clothes, almost ripping his shirt apart as he tried to strip. Unable to stop, he wanted to not just lay with her, but to keep her close, to warm himself in the cool night breeze, to kiss and keep Ghorza close to himself.

Her gentle hands took off his shorts, and to his arousal, his underwear as well. Being stripped by an orc girl was just another kick to his addled mind. But it did not stop there; when she started to caress his waist, her fingers timidly touching the shaft of his penis.

Her look was one of amazement and wonder, seeing a man's penis for the first time in her life. After a long, uneasy stare, Ghorza closed her eyes: her lips reached forward, and gave Anon's penis an awkward peck.

Her face was red, entranced by the first smell of a man after blooming into an orcish woman. Her face, similar to a woman's but with tusks, had an ashamed expression, up to the point her lips touched Anon's penis with a soft smooch.

*-*-*-*

When she was fully grown, her mother had the "Talk". The way monstergirls lived. How they needed a man's smell and "essence"...

"When the time comes, you take a man like you ride a stallion." Her mother told her. "Only a man you truly love you would bend before him as inferior and use your mouth to please him. We are orcs and only the strongest is on top!"

Her mind swimming with visions from newly awakened instincts, the cute orc girl opened her full, red lips and closing her eyes, slid Anon's cock gently inside her wet mouth.

It was an amazing feeling for Anon. Her mouth was unlike the prostitute he spent an ashamed night with. The texture inside her mouth was soft rather than rough he expected, and every touch of a monstergirl was energizing. His painful, erection came so fast he felt dizzy, entranced by the naked orc girl going down on him.

Muscular, yet curvy, Ghorza's eyes were closed, her head moving back and forth as if entranced herself. Soft sucking sounds made Anon's head swim getting blown by an orcish girl, her tusks tickling his shaft. He could cradle her head as it moved between his legs, her warmth and breath caressing his balls and thighs. Thrusting his hips, he started fucking her mouth as if he was fucking her behind on all fours...

He'd get to that.

Anon kept thrusting his hips, lost in pleasure. He could feel Ghorza's hands squeezing his buttocks as he kept fucking her mouth, his hips desperately thrusting. He could feel her soft tongue slide around his shaft, her hot breath touching his balls and base... Close to a climax, he kept thrusting, savoring the mewling, gulping sounds and the feel of her tusks tickling his penis...until all he felt was a painful release...

With a final thrust, Anon groaned, feeling his climax explode in Ghorza's mouth, his blackened vision and buzzing ears barely registering her green face latched to his groin, throat expanding with swallowing noises.

Rolling over, he fell to the ground, the she-orc's face positively glowing with a smile, not a smudge on her face.

"Y-you..." Ghorza gasped. "Took me by the mouth. Like a..."

Anon's sight returned as blood started to flow back to his brain.

Words were not necessary at that point. The orc girl's face was in bliss as she turned over, her smile turning slightly predatory. She was already clean as if she had absorbed his essence... The quintessential "mana" humans produced to nurture the new monster females.

*-*-*-*

They lied side by side, the orc's muscular form almost overshadowing Anon's skinny fit stature. Ghorza cuddled close, kissing Anon's cheek since he didn't mind after fellatio; monstergirls would instantly absorb "spirit essence" and empower themselves.

The huge orcish girl's beautiful, but massive hand swallowed Anon's, almost grasping his elbow. Recovering, Anon gently pulled her arm and cuddled close, kissing her cheek as if he was an innocent boy.

He did *not* expect Ghorza's massive bulk shudder and squirm with a soft giggle. She nuzzled against Anon's cheek, her tusks tickling him. Her hands gently caressed Anon's belly and chest, slowly lost in the gentle smooches of kissing.

Anon never imagined a huge orc girl would be so gentle when making love for the first time in her life. He had been told stories of rowdy, naked, bellowing orc women with huge axes raiding towns, riding men in public, and carrying off food, valuables, and some of the townsfolk who won't be missed, namely men for breeding, docile unmarried girls and women for slave labor who didn't resist at all, and headstrong young orphan girls for adoption as "sister" barbarians, young girls raised as "honorary" orcs and often with green face paint.

Not this one.

Not this tribe.

Not this age, it seemed.

Ghorza kissed him again, throwing a leg over his waist. Her eyes were filled with adoration, swallowing before she mustered the courage to ask.

"Can...I...do...it? With you?"

The young man, barely awake with the only awareness around his groin, didn't even flinch but nodded weakly.

That made Ghorza swallow hard, cheeks blushing. Throwing one muscular leg above Anon's skinnier own. She pulled her voluptuous, green, and muscular bulk, and sat on Anon's groin who was on his back, awkwardly holding the massive orc girl's hands and trying to stand up to kiss her.

Anon's excitement was unbelievable.

When they kissed, the massive orc girl shook: Anon could feel it in his bones. Her muscular body shivered, Ghorza letting out a grunt and a deceptively feminine moan, lowering her hips.

It was a shocking feeling. Laying with an orc female was one thing. Laying with one that could crush him, and had a cunt that was so tight he felt his member burn was another. Groaning with pleasure, Ghorza's eyes glowed with amber lights, starting to mount and move her massive hips.

Gently, like riding a horse. Ghorza gasped, increasing her pace as a warm feeling filled her thighs, along with a small pain signifying the loss of her virginity.

Her eyes locked on Anon's, the she-orc increased her pace, both lovers gasping under the moonlight with soft sounds of striking flesh punctuating their lovemaking. Ghorza kept jumping slowly, giving him pain from his bruised pelvis as well as pleasure from their coupling. Her pussy felt like a fleshy vice crushing his erection. He was sure that awkward, painful position would turn him off, yet coupling with the green beastess was something else.

Her weight and muscle would have turned his manhood into a noodle. Yet the pleasure and his desire to please his new huge lover made him hold out.

Ghorza's breath became more ragged, her face reddening as she took more and more charge of making love to her human.

"My human... mine..." Though the orc girl in heat, biting her lips and spreading her thighs to straddle Anon faster, who seemed to gasp and let out ragged breaths, his hips shaking. The young man's physique was impressive, but the pleasure had been too much to bear. The orc girl riding him made him delirious, bucking his hips in a wild attempt to fill her womb.

Half wrestling, half kissing, Ghorza tried to squeeze her lower half subconsciously as if her body craved Anon's essence. She blinked, gasping in surprise when the poor boy locked between her legs started to gasp and shake, convulse and start breathing as if his lungs were on fire.

Ghorza felt his cock stiffen inside her, and twitch, releasing his seed deep inside. Lost in ecstasy, the she-orc felt a painful buildup and started shaking. For the first time in her life, the she-orc started to lose control of her body, as if the manhood inside her was white-hot. Her hips shaking, she threw her head back, groaning in a mindless voice.

Both had their best orgasms in their lives, locked into each other's bodies.

Several minutes later, both stared at each other in adoration, lost in bliss. They had lain with each other and tasted each other's bodies. The orc's green skin glowed from sweat... or demon energy.

How completely out of control, Anon leaned down to kiss Ghorza, who returned it, her tongue dancing with his right after their lips met.

All he could feel around his body was the slippery feeling of hot, tingly sweat mixed with hers. Pushing the naked orc's body down, Anon took charge, thrusting his hips forward until she felt her shudder and squeal, feeling his cock enter her tight, warm cunt with a wet squelch. Keeping up with her breathing and movements, Anon tried his best not to cum, and please her at the same time, the orcish girl's cunt making it nearly impossible to pull out or not to cum inside.

Her loins were very muscular, her green skin making a sweet contrast with her spread legs, and the treasure between them, her wet pussy Anon gave his best to fill with his fully erect cock. As he kept fucking her with wild abandon, he felt her muscular legs lock behind his waist as if by instinct.

Moaning and yelping, Ghorza lifted her body for a kiss, thrusting her own hips to fuck harder, every thrust feeling like another orgasm to Anon's tormented cock.

"Oh, gods..."

Anon groaned, the aggressive side of Ghorza's orcish blood had come ablaze, it was as if the orc girl was thrusting herself rather than he. Wet sounds of slapping became louder, Anon completely forgetting whether anyone was watching or not, completely safe in his tiny cave. With the warm, green body in his arms, he lost himself again, repeatedly showering Ghorza's face with kisses like a grateful lover to one another. Almost giggling, yet lost in bliss, Ghorza kissed her back, again, gyrating her hips to make him climax.

Repeatedly pumping inside, Anon couldn't even help. Groaning, he kept thrusting. His loins on fire, he shuddered, pumping another gush of hot cum into the orc girl's green thighs and fertile womb.

"She will be pregnant at this rate." He thought, shuddering and almost fainting, leg-locked. Ghorza's strong legs kept him locked at the waist, locking his mouth in a kiss as he came inside her again. Lost in lust, she whispered in his ear.

"Come inside me. Please."

Anon obliged, feeling his hot cum blast inside her womb. Almost spent, he collapsed on top of Ghorza, who cradled his head between her enormous breasts, still leg-locked, panting.

"I love you..." Ghorza whispered, sweating like hell. "You are my human."

*-*-*-*

Their wild sex was being watched. Two denizens of the woods were perched on a tree, two dark elven sisters, watching for any lost humans, errant merchants, and Lescatian messengers. Having grown to womanhood, they had signed up for the slavers' guild to kidnap humans to sell, spending the day in the woods in a small cave stocked with restraints. The night was ideal to jump across the treetops and ambush travelers, already they had captured an adventuress, some female human fighter they tranquilized, stripped naked, interrogated, and sold to their aunt's humble slave shop in a hogtie, all ribboned, ball gagged and blindfolded, poor woman moaning in pleasure mixed with pain. When the younger one suggested ambushing the orc girl and the boy couple, the older one had stopped her, shaking her head.