Taken by Surprise

Story Info
A married submissive is taken by his Mistress.
3.3k words
3.88
32k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David awoke, the house was quiet. He stretched and rolled over, his hand stroking his nipple as he moved. He groaned out loud at the electricity that shot through his body directly to his groin and nether regions. David's nipples always got him going and today was no different. As David's thoughts started to drift to his secret bag in the attic, he heard movement downstairs.

See David was outwardly your typical heterosexual man, married with children, loved sports and time out with the lads.

But David had a secret identity, this identity was very different. David was secretly a sissy faggot, a homosexual sissy, who loved sports but of the water variety and loved his time with the lads but as their sexual servant and certainly not their equal.

David made his way downstairs and saw his family around the breakfast table. He kissed his wife goodbye as she left for work and he then walked his son to school, his mind on what he could get up to when he got home.

David had taken the day off work and planned on going home and getting his equipment bag down from the attic. He was planning on removing the hair from his chest, bum and groin. David would love to remove the hair from his legs but could never get the courage, even though his Mistress encouraged him. This was David's other secret, he served a dominant Mistress by the name of Mistress D.

He had met Mistress when travelling for work and thought he simply had an itch to scratch. That itch had been well and truly scratched and the sissy under the surface truly revealed. David and Mistress D had since played together many times, each time building on the last. Slowly Mistress had chipped away at David's masculine facade and revealed more and more of the gay sissy faggot hiding below. They had even discussed David leaving his vanilla world and becoming a full-time dungeon sissy. Jodie the sissy had been born in these sessions and was now as much a part of David as David was.

As David returned home, he messaged his Mistress to advise he would be home shortly and would be fully prepared for their video call he had booked in later that day.

He received a quick response "I look forward to it MY faggot slut". David missed the ominous undertone of his Mistress's message as he happily climbed into the attic to get his sissy bag.

David undressed, removed his wedding band and stepped into the shower. He smothered the hair removal cream across his body, making sure to avoid his legs, and ensuring his groin and bum were covered. David had been listening to a hypnosis loop sent to him by Mistress on a daily occurrence and knew, that as the cream did its work and he transformed into Jodie, his shemale pussy should be devoid of hair so he could attract the cocks of real men.

Once the hair was full removed Jodie emerged and started to work on ensuring she was as ready for her Mistress as possible. Firstly, the tiny pink chastity cage was put on and locked shut, the key locked away for the next 8 hours in a lock box with a timer lock. Jodie and her Mistress had joked about permanent chastity, but Jodie knew this could never seriously happen, but as she locked her cage shut, she remembered her clitty was worthless and could never really please a woman. The thoughts of permanent chastity excited and scared her in equal measure.

The next step was to ensure she was as clean as she could be as one of Mistress's favourite things to make Jodie do was to ride bigger and bigger dildos as she watched on cam. When is session Mistress loved to plough Jodie's shemale pussy with bigger and bigger strap-ons, making Jodie beg for more and more. Mistress had even fisted Jodie's pussy and hoped to build to two and then more. Jodie wanted to be as wide as her sissy sister Steph. Steph was Jodie's sissy idol and she loved to worship her. Mistress allowed Steph to dominate Jodie as well to remind Jodie of her place as the omega slut in her harem.

Once clean as she could be Jodie returned to her bedroom where the contents of her bag were now lying across the bed. Across the bed lay Jodie's collection of dildo's arranged by size, Crisco lube, Jodie's make up, some false nails, a blonde wig, Jodie's favourite thigh high boots, body stocking and leotard (with zippers across the nipples and one that ran from the base of Jodie's back right to the throat (for easy access Mistress would say), her lockable collar with the words faggot proudly displayed across the front and the final thing which were Jodie's true favourite. The final thing was 3 brand new bottles of strong poppers, a true sissy's drug of choice and one Jodie knew would help her take the final step from vanilla world into the world of submission she craved.

Jodie took her time getting ready, first the collar, a sign of her true submission to her Mistress. Then the bodystocking and the leotard. The next part was the thigh high boots. Jodie loved the feel of the PVC as he zipped them higher and higher up her legs, she loved the way they hid the horrible hair on her legs and that they were truly something a gay sissy faggot like her would wear as she walked the streets for her Mistress.

Not wanting to ruin her nails later, Jodie then proceeded to lube up all of her dildos in size order. Once this was done, Jodie sat at her wife's make up table and, using a drag queen make up tutorial from YouTube proceeded to apply the makeup. Jodie knew she couldn't be convincing but wanted the slutty dirty shemale look she knew Mistress liked.

The final touch was the bright, Barbie pink nails. Jodie had been programmed that Barbie pink was her favourite colour and knew they would look great holding a true Alpha man's cock as she swallowed all it had to give her. Jodie longed to be a urinal and cumdump for true Alpha men and Mistress intended making the most of this.

Finally ready Jodie messaged her Mistress to say she was ready. Next thing she knew Mistress's number appeared on her phone, video calling through WhatsApp. Jodie rushed to answer although found it difficult with the nails. As Mistress appeared she smiled disarmingly and said, "about time Slut". Jodie noticed that Mistress was sat in her car, which was unusual as she normally took calls from her laptop in her dungeon. "Do you have your poppers there slut". "Yes Mistress" Jodie responded as she fumbled for the first bottle. As she unscrewed the cap, Jodie felt the first intoxicating fumes swirl up her nose. Mistress gave her instructions right nostril inhale, Jodie complied closing off her left nostril and deeply breathing I'm the sissy elixir, hold came the next command, Jodie stopped sniffing and closing her eyes focused on keeping her breath. The next words came as a welcome as Mistress whispered the word "release", Jodie did so and instantly felt the waves rush over her. Mistress repeated the process with the left nostril and then again 3 times.

As Jodie drifted off into a sissy haze Mistress put in a strange request and said, "wouldn't it be more exciting if the front door was opened Jodie, why anyone could walk in". In her high and horny state Jodie could only agree. Mistress pounced on this and ordered, "then go and do it slut". Jodie, now fully in submissive sissy mode, minced down the stairs and opened the door, showing Mistress what she was doing as she went. "Good slut, now back up you go and get ready to sit on your smallest dildo". Jodie did not need telling twice and raced back up the stairs as quickly as her high heels and mincing walk would allow. She readied herself over the dildo as Mistress said "I just have to go somewhere for a few minutes Jodie. Now put on your headphones and listen to your hypnosis loop until I get back. Make sure to ride your dildo until your shemale pussy feels loose and then move up a size. Today is the day we get you all the way down on big Bertha. Jodie nodded, vaguely thinking that would be very difficult as big Bertha was huge and Jodie had never taken her before.

Jodie put in her headphones and slowly started to sink on her first dildo, enjoying the ridges of it as it opened her up. Whilst she was doing this Jodie was listening to the hypnosis loop and falling deeper.

Before long Jodie had moved quickly through the dildos and was now nervously approaching Big Bertha. She was taking on as much sissy elixir as she could and was becoming more and more open.

As she stood ready to squat on to Bertha, she paused nervously. Slowly, ever so slowly Jodie bent her knees and felt the 8" diameter head rest against her shemale pussy. She pushed as if trying to pop and slowly took the head inside her. Feeling the head stretch her to the limit. There was no way she was going to be able to take this.

As her legs started to tremble Jodie started to make to move off Bertha. Suddenly hands gripped her shoulders, her eyes popped open, and the headphones were pulled off. In her ear Mistress whispered "Now, you are mine". With that a bag was placed over Jodie's head and the poppers hit was intense. She felt her pussy open and Mistress force her further down Big Betha until she felt her taint touch the base. Jodie was so overcome with pleasure she passed out.

As Jodie came around, she was aware of a mask covering her face, feeding her a stream of poppers, her arms were bound behind her back and her shemale pussy ached where Big Bertha was still buried deep inside her. The headphones were once again over her ears and Mistress's hypnotic voice was reaching into her brain, reprogramming her. She looked around her, but it was too dark to see anything, from the sounds around her she could only assume she was in the boot of Mistress's car. Jodie realised she should feel scared, terrified even, but she felt at peace and safe. She let herself succumb to the scent of poppers and allowed herself to drift off to sleep again.

She awoke as she heard the car stop, the boot opened and Mistress and her Amazonian partner in crime Mistress C stood above Jodie. "Welcome to your true christening", Mistress sneered. Jodie realised she was at the place she had often called her place of worship, Mistress's dungeon. She was helped out of the car by Chloe and pushed towards the door of the dungeon. Jodie heard Mistress C tell Mistress D Ink had arrived and was waiting. Mistress told her that was great news but that she had a few things to do first.

Jodie felt herself pushed upstairs and was told to kneel on the floor of the boudoir. She felt the binder removed and the mask taken off. "Welcome home Jodie" Mistress purred, "you are finally where you belong. You have messed me around for far too long so I took the decision to take you and make you my property. Oh don't worry I have emailed your wife all of your videos of you pledging me your devotion and telling me you want to be my permanent dungeon slave, ai have sent her all the pictures of you dressed up sucking cock and of course the films of me fucking your shemale pussy as you moan in pleasure. Needless to say she wants nothing to do with you and has sent all your clothes to charity. She has changed the locks at her house and has started proceedings for divorce. You are mine now". As Jodie listened to the news of her vanilla life crumbling around her Mistress continued "I have emailed your boss and advised him you are taking some time as you are keen to go through gender reassignment. Your boss has approved an absence of 12 months and wished you well. Of course you will never be a real woman but you will never again use that pathetic maggot between your legs, in fact we will be having a little ceremony this afternoon".

Jodie could not believe how far she had fallen but her shoulders felt strangely light. She had always felt she was not good enough for her wife and that in ending things in this way there was no way she could worm her way back in. To punctuate what Mistress had said she offered Jodie a white pill. Jodie knew what it was as she had been looking into these for a while. As if reading Jodie's thoughts Mistress said, "you have teased me with the promise of hormones for so long Jodie, I decided it was time to start". Jodie realised this was it, there was no way back and simply nodded her head and opened her mouth, swallowing a pill she knew would soften her skin, slow her hair growth, and grow her pretty little sissy titties.

Mistress then handed Jodie a bottle of hair removal cream and said now I want the rest of your hair gone, everywhere below the hairline. Once done I want you dressed and downstairs for the next stage of your ceremony. Jodie slowly rose to her feet and uttered the words, "Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress".

Once she was completed hair free, Jodie got dressed again and made her way downstairs.

Once downstairs she saw her Mistress, dressed ready for session in her black PVC dress, looking so beautiful Jodie felt her breath catch in her chest. Besides Mistress was Mistress C and a man, dressed like a biker and covered in tattoos: "is this her then Mistress, the man asked of Mistress. It certainly is Ink, Mistress responded. She then walked round her sissy, as Jodie trembled, wondering what was to come. She started listing off her plans. "Yes, I think the tramp stamp first, then the eyebrows and then my mark, after that we will perform the final ceremony. Jodie did not know what this meant but meekly obliged as Chloe moved her over the whipping bench.

"Now this may sting a bit" Ink chuckled as Jodie heard a buzzing and a sudden feeling on her back like being stung by a thousand wasps. Jodie knew instantly it was a tattoo.

Mr Ink continued for some time until all of a sudden the buzzing stopped and Mistress exclaimed "oh wow that is perfect, I love the way the S pops on the sissy and the F does the same on faggot, I am so pleased we chose that font too, it really shows off like a true tramp stamp".

Jodie felt numb as she felt herself pulled up and walked to the Boomer chair. A tattoo! Sure it had been talked about but it was always going to be something discreet not a tramp stamp showing the world what a sissy faggot she was.

She was in a daze, until she felt herself secured to the Boomer chair and the mask lowered over her face. She felt the familiar thrill.of.poppers and her favourite chloroethyl, as she drifted away she heard Mistress say, "so tattoo the slutty high arch eyebrows on and then the big Double D just above his locked clitty. "Yes Mistress" Jodie heard Mr Ink say as the buzzing noise started back up. Jodie laid back and let the poppers and gas wash over her.

Finally, the buzzing stopped and Ink sat back admiring his work. The eyebrows were perfect, so high that the slut would not be able to hide them by regrowing her eyebrows and the double D left no misunderstanding as to who the slut now belonged too.

Mistress exclaimed her delight at the work and then said mischievously "now I guess you want your reward?"

"Yes please" Jodie heard Ink say along with a zipping sound. "Now you are sure she is clean?"

"Yes" Mistress replied, "I had her do a test just last week. The silly slut had no idea what I had planned."

With that Jodie felt something cold, slippery and familiar land on her shemale pussy and guessed what was about to happen. As Ink plunged into her Jodie could not believe the size of his cock as it stretched her wide. Mistress came alongside Jodie and whispered in her ear "finally you are truly mine, I own your shemale pussy now". Jodie whimpered and Mistress, with a smile on her beautiful lips, simply uttered "now take his cock like the true faggot you are, be a good sissy for your Mistress". With those words Jodie lay back and willed her pussy to open and take everything Ink could give her until he spasmed on top of her and shot his load of spunk inside her.

As he pulled out, he told Mistress he really needed a piss. Mistress unstrapped Jodie, told her to kneel and open wide. As Ink started to let go his stream Mistress told Jodie "don't you spill a drop. I have plans for you to be a fully working urinal very soon". Jodie could do nothing but obey.

Once finished Mr Ink packed up and left with the promise to return to see the finished product.

Mistress returned to the boomer and told Jodie:

"When I told you I couldn't do the piercing course I lied to you. I have planned this moment from the minute you told me you wanted to be my fag wife". With that she set about preparing. She started with the nipples, adding belled nipple rings, next came the navel and then a jewelled ring into Jodie's perineum, taking photos as she went. Jodie had always wanted this done and Mistress knew she would take it happily. She also knew Jodie had fantasised about the next bit, but she would probably not be as compliant. With the guiche fixed she topped up Jodie with more gas and prepared the final needle.

Jodie felt the removal of her cock cage and wondered why she was being freed. She felt a hand on her clit and then a searing pain through the head of her clit. She looked down and saw a needle in the place where a reverse Prince Albert would go. She next saw Mistress with a heavy gauge ring preparing to put it through the hole, laughing as she uttered the words, "with this ring, I take thee Jodie to be my contracted faggot wife" with that she looped the ring in.

As Jodie tried to recover, she felt Mistress playing with his new piercings and felt her clitty pulled down towards her pussy. She then felt a sudden tightness and could only guess that Mistress has sealed the rings together.

Mistress looked Jodie in the eye, kissed her forehead and said, "now you are truly my fag wife".

With that Mistress moved between Jodie's legs and pushed her fist into Jodie's pussy. It went in with some ease due to all the stretching it had had that day and of course with Ink's spunk acting as lube.

Mistress continued to fist Jodie's pussy, forcing her through sissygasm after sissygasm until Jodie lay spent and broken.

Mistress removed Jodie's bonds, helped her up to the boudoir and helped her into bed. Jodie was sore from her new piercings and tattoos and of course from her shemale pussy being battered but she was happy and content. She was now Mistress's fag wife forever.