All Comments on 'Taken by the Wolf Ch. 23'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
Just brilliant

What more can i say, absolutely amazing chapter in a great story.

5 stars.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
Angel

Another cracking tale of Alex and Bella down the rabbit hole.

Loving it

MaynessMaynessalmost 10 years ago

Fantastic as always. Your erotic imagery is second to none!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

This story just gets better and better!

jennyb2492jennyb2492almost 10 years ago

I know this is a strange comment on a site like Literotica, but I have to say I'm ready for the plot to move forward. The sex is like delicious cake, don't get me wrong, but I'm ready for some meat and potatoes, too. I loved the episode about her finding the pattern to open the doors, and have been disappointed that nothing else has happened in a couple of chapters. I'll keep reading and waiting....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Question?

Why the gender stereotype of female nurse, male doctor? I actually meant to ask that question from the beginning, but I don't usually comment. You have a futuristic society. I get the shorthand of nurse/doctor fantasy, so maybe that's the point, but it's interesting to note how sexism is so pervasive that we don't really stop to think about things like this. Interestingly, more than half of medical students coming out of med school in the North America are female - so in the future, expect more women than men as doctors.

Also, agree with other commenter that plot is slow, but the sex is hot. Your writing is quite good. It's your story. Tell it your way, but if you're interested in publishing in some format, the hot sex will need to be balanced with equal, or greater, plot movement, IMHO. I read for story. Hot sex scenes are a lovely interlude, but story is paramount.

Of course, it's entirely possible that you're a sadist, and enjoy the long, long, long, long, long, long, long, looooooooooooooooooong, tease/orgasm denial, that is the slow trickle of actual storyline. I imagine you gleefully getting off on the suffering of your readers. I, for one, don't actually care. I safeworded a long time ago. I don't do sadism. I've been skimming your stories for plot for a while now. No plot, no full reading for me. No worries, though. I don't rate your stories, either. But, then, I'm sure you don't actually care what I think. Keep on having fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
tasteless drivel

This is porn, and not very good writing. Reads like watching a porno movie, doesn't excite, rather feels empty. As for the story itself, if you can call it that, there's no plot, no character development, no pace, no captivating moment, nothing. Just the same old thing in each chapter. Boring sex from some porno movie. No need to give the story chapters. Just submit them as, Orgy with the wolf, Threesome with the wolf, Spanking with the wolf, Sex toy party with the wolf...etc. I don't even see the point why this is a story, LOL. Moreover, none of the characters are likable, but that's because the writer failed to show us character development. Adding 5 paragraphs in each chapter with Alex or Bella walking around in a cell a story does not make!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
Tasteless drivel

Glad to see that you have read 23 chapters before deciding you don't like it.

Nice to see someone take their time before making a decision...no knee jerk reaction there.

Have to agree and disagree with jennyb ....I like the plot too, along with the sex, but this chapter did actually answer one of my questions....why did some get to go back to the moon with a story to tell, and others not. That was actually niggling away.

Anyways, I like the warpedness ( like that word ? ) of the situation.

inspector123inspector123almost 10 years ago
Hold on ....

Goldeniangel had said in her blog that there will be ~30 chapters in this series so I think the plot will move along pretty quickly. I think Goldeniangel has dropped another hint in this chapter on how the series will wrapped up. Alex founds out that he likes all this hedonistic sex. Is Alex turning into another "Wolf"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yawn

Agree with Jenny.

It's fine to submit such chapters, I just don't think this is literature or good writing, it's just porn, a stroke piece at most. Advertise it as such, and not a 23-30 chapter story!

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Stroke Stories

Uh duh... you're on a stroke site. That's all I write for Literotica - stroke stories. Every chapter, take some strokes. Because that's what I think Literotica is for. On here, the stories revolve around the sex for me. On Amazon, I occasionally get complaints about the fact that my characters don't get it on till halfway through the book =P Go figure.

Also, thanks for the laughs. If these complaints had been on chapters 1-10 they might have been considered more valid, or at least it would be believable that you didn't like it. You know what I do when I don't like a book/story? Stop reading and wasting my time. Haters gonna hate.

Writers gonna write ;)

hugs and kisses to everyone who's enjoying reading, whether they say it or not. And to JennyB and "Question" anonymous for providing constructive criticism. (Btw, Question, plot can usually be found at the beginning and end of the Wolf chapters. other stories have more - you might like Being the Maid). There's no particular reason that the doctor is male and the nurse is female though; that's why there are plenty of female soldiers, and a female war lord like Cora. Honestly, when I was writing it, I didn't even think about it. I'm all for equality of the sexes, but sometimes people are going to fall into traditional gender roles, just because.

There are reasons for everything. They will all be revealed soon. Hm.. Maybe I am a sadist. Sorry guys.

aisielynnaisielynnalmost 10 years ago

*grins*

You go, Goldeniangel!

Each chapter i have read, i have seen character development and plot movement. It may only be a glimpse of what is yet to come, but it is always enough to keep me guessing and thinking. And hey, the hot sex is pretty awesome too. *chuckles*

If people would stop skimming for content, they would realize that some of the plot is sprinkled into the sex scenes.... like Bella feeling as if she had experienced that hot sex with Alex not once but twice and the images/feelings being superimposed over each other. That is plot movement people! She is beginning to remember more and more. She may not have it pieced together yet, but she realizes that something is beginning to click together. Not to mention the changes that Alex is beginning to realize are taking place within him.

Anyhow, love your writing, Goldeniangel. *bright smile* Keep up the great job. i look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Still liking it

Sex makes the world go round.

I like it, more in depth than many of the typical reluctance stories and the detail is perfect.

Still chuckling over the comments about it being too focused on sex, I think some people are on the wrong site!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good stories

Some people are here for good stories and awesome writers who make it to the NYC bestseller's list. HisPet is a clear example, sex isn't the deal in such a story, thank God.

Everyone has his or her reason to read on this site, let it be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
what is it...

With the rabid hispet fan/s going to other stories to kiss her ass?! Fuck off, she's not going to come back even if you spam every story on lit with your shit rants about how awesome she is!!!

SteverenosSteverenosalmost 10 years ago
The howl of the Wolf

Awesome so far - how do I get a shot? Stroke story or not great visuals. Love the characters. So is the Wolf paid by the authority on the Moon? If not in money but pets? Seems the moon really isn't the place to be if you want feel alive. Keep up the writing cant wait for the rest.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 10 years ago
Better and better.

Though I hate the Wolf, I too, am beginning to understand him. Looking forward to seeing his master plan unveiled. Will Alex and Bella even want to return by the end? Perhaps they'll join the Wolf's team, undercover on the moon... like the others? Can't wait to find out!

Redbeard1952Redbeard1952almost 10 years ago
Taken By The Wolf Ch23

Wow Alex is feeling like he is becoming more and more like the Wolf as each day passes. Maybe the Wolf is grooming Alex as his replacement?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES