All Comments on 'Taken by the Wolf Ch. 24'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Write faster please!

Oooh, so exiting, can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Come on!!!!!

I know you're stating that this is a dark fic but come on! The amount of pain, humiliation and suffering these two endured is just toooo much!!!! It's disgusting that people are actually liking this. After 24 chapters it's still about pain, sex, humiliation, pain, sex repeat till infinity. This is getting tiring. 1 star for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Come On?

We made it to Chapter 24. 24 amazing chapters! Did you complain at Chapter 5? Nope. You kept reading because it's exciting, hot and well written! Did you stop at Chapter 10, 15, 23? Nope, because it was still hot, still exciting, the drama twists and turns and plot thickens. The characters are well developed, stay true to their personalities and are amazingly strong. I look forward to Chapters 25 to infinity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm with COME ON!

This should have ended many, many chapters ago. It has been trite and repetitive for several chapters. You're so far over the edge of the cliff you can't see it. End this.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
Yes anon

I'm liking this so I assume that makes me disgusting.

No matter because I haven't read all 24 chapters before deciding I don't like it and it's boring.

I've read all 24 chapters and with the odd exception thoroughly enjoyed it.

Angel has a dark and twisted mind, one I am pleased to say translates well to paper.

.

Let's see where they go next.

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 10 years ago
I hope they make it this time

She remembers. I hope she remembers that the Wolf told her how to get out. Please please please let this get better for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
EWW

Garbage, there is no redeeming quality. It started well, and then you want people to fight. 25 CH?? Why people enjoy the prolonged humiliation is a mystery. Perhaps because they're all broken, just like the writer...

Keep up the torture. It's clear that as a woman you have no respect for your kind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
LOL

25 chap later and the dialogue goes like 'we have to escape?' Is the writer lost? Come on, at least make the dialogue more believable.

mickymouse113mickymouse113almost 10 years ago
Not so good.

I was one that back at chapter 5 was unsure how this was going. Its about time progress was made in the story and I like how the moon requires resources from earth. Combine that with comments about food shortages on the Earth and you can easily explode the deal as everybody begins to understand that it effects them.

No secret can be kept for too long and I'd expect the news to leak. Especially as high ranking members are leaving the moon and travelling to Earth.

But having the ex's father in seemed a bit too much. Unless it is really needed for the plot then I'd change it. Also you have them developing Stockholm syndrome and I look forward to when they get their minds clear and deciding to just kill everybody. They either go all out denial that it happened or seek revenge. Having such prominent reminders makes it difficult to forget it happened. - So perhaps that's why the amnesia drug?

Not sure how I feel about this chapter as it seems you have fulfilled a quota of sex and humiliation and are now speeding to an end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
24

and looking forward to many more!

AngelBelleAngelBellealmost 10 years ago
Love it.

I really like this story and the direction you are going. I do hope they escape. I also like the length of this story; it is very interesting and I am happy it is one of your longer stories. Like alway a great story from Goldeniangel. Keep up the great work!

Redbeard1952Redbeard1952almost 10 years ago
taken by the Wolf CH 24

One wonders why the government officials can not be trusted. A little too close to home this story hits I think.

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Because Anon is right...

and I'm a terrible person...

reading the anon comments just make me want to extend this story even more LOL. But I'm going to keep with my current outline. We've got about two more chapters, maybe three at the most, to go.

aisielynnaisielynnalmost 10 years ago

*lil pout*

Only two or three chapters left..... You write with a wonderful knowledge of your characters. i'm glad that Bella has finally broken through the fog from the memory drugs. And i agree, i hope that she remembers that the Wolf told her the way out. i have a feeling that, as much as he enjoys being the Wolf, Scott is wanting an out as well. i think he has realized just how strong both Bella and Alex are... their fight and strength of will, even when they are submitting to his twisted sex-riddled will. i eagerly look forward to the next chapter and to seeing what happens when they finally spill the beans to Everyone... both on Earth and on the Moon. *smiles* Keep up the excellent writing.

Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
Still enjoying this at chapter 24!

Looking forward to chapter 25, I've enjoyed every chapter so far, yes there have been moments were something hasn't hit the spot for me, but overall it's a well written, gripping story.

5 stars and i look forward to seeing how Bella and Alex plot their escape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Too much over the line?

The twist (although it had been hinted at) with the corrupt politicians is interesting, but the whole scene with the uber creepy ex's dad was... grotesque. It actually made my skin crawl. Up until now, the Wolf had seemed to have an agenda for Bella and Alex, he was a ringmaster with a purpose, not just a typical sadistic thug, and their overall safety was implied. There was something going on behind the BDSM hurtful games, like they were also a mask for something else. They were edgy, often painful, and yet somehow still erotic and often very hot to read, they walked a line, but this fell so far over that line, I actually felt a little sick witnessing Bella being violated like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More!!

I. Love. This. Story. It gets better every time!! Keep being awesome!

sweetone66sweetone66almost 10 years ago
KUDOS!!!!!

You are without a doubt one of the finest authors/story tellers on this site... That said, I LOVE this story and can't wait for the next chapter(s)!!!!! I am truly a glutton for your talented writing... MORE, More, more, PPPLLLllllllleeeeaaassssseeeeee!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 10 years ago
That was sick. Horrifyingly deranged

and I can't say I enjoyed it but I couldn't tear my eyes away. I literally felt sick to my stomach through the whole scene with Ken Sr. I found it absolutely repulsive but I suppose that was the intent. I respect your way of getting us to sympathize with your characters. I agree, it's time for them to get the hell out. How much damage can two people take without breaking?

Unless the Wolf plans to get them to this point then send them back to work on taking down the moon from the inside...

Looking forward to more.

Bev832Bev832almost 10 years ago
Felt like such a long wait...

Angel, I was so excited that the new chapters were up and you did not disappoint!

Side note, love how all the people who hate it and yet keep reading it are too cowardly to use their profile names. Lol.

Really enjoying seeing Alex struggle with his ambivalence around power exchange. I understand too well a woman coming to terms with the submissive side, so I hope you'll take us deeper in his mind on this journey.

Thanks again, Angel. Another 5* from me..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Really fantastic!

Please don't listen to the haters. There are thousands of stories on this site, if they don't like yours they ought to find another story. I, on the other hand, LOVE your stories. I'm excited by the plot and I wish you would finish the story! I know it must get old, writing the same story for so long, but please do! It's really great and I can't wait to find out what happens to Bella, Alex, and Trish!

HeatedIceHeatedIceabout 8 years ago
For that ending

I'd give 100 stars, just for the way you left the end of this chapter. Though I'm glad u don't have to wait for 25 (:

GemmaGreyGemmaGreyabout 8 years ago
BEST CLIFFHANGER EVER

OMG like I can't even get over how good that last line is!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES