Taken Ch. 02: Michelle's Story

Story Info
Michelle and her friends abducted and sold at auction.
3.7k words
4.28
13.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around, the place was a dump, like why else would they have allowed us in here since we were fourteen, aside from one of us flashing our legs or cleavages at the bar staff, ok so maybe I am being harsh. At least we wouldn't be here for long tonight, though where Emma had got too, I had no idea, probably her overprotective mother fussing over her. Emma had turned eighteen a few days ago, the youngest of us.

"Where is she, do you think Laura?" I asked.

"Having to negotiate whatever she's decided to wear," she replied.

"That or she's coming out at last," Cara laughed, "like when is that ever going to happen."

"Shut the fuck up Cara!" Laura snapped.

"She has got a point, how long have you two been a couple, and how can her Mum not know?"

"Probably doesn't want to know that her little baby is a full-on rug muncher!" Cara said.

"Cara, me and you are really going to fall, so shut the fuck up," Laura snapped again.

At least they were going to Durham, Cara to Exeter, plenty of distance.

"Look out, here she is now," I said, hoping that would cool tempers.

I watched as Laura and Emma started to make out before Rhona told them to get a room. Soon they'd have their own room, up at Durham and Emma could at last be herself.

"Come on girls, let's go to the club, and who knows we might get some action, well apart from you two, and can you please wait 'til later!"

It wasn't far, which was just as well as some of us were wearing some serious heels. The doorman let us in for free, well one of us would take care of him later, ok I would, well someone had to do it, and I was all heart.

We danced, mainly with each other around our handbags, like you do. Then the answer to all students' prayers, an idiot to buy us all drinks! Of course, we accepted, why not, we were in group of seven, we were safe. Then he brought a second round, before suggesting we move on to a party, and again the promise of more free drinks. Bring it on!

Now I know what you're thinking, and you're right there is no such thing as a free, but we were eighteen that year, and one or two of us already half cut. Any misconceptions we might have had, and none of us did, were brushed aside as when we arrived at his mates, a house with views over the sea. Did I mention the free drinks?

We danced, then danced some more, the guys were pretty hot, Laura and Emma aside, we were in for a hot night with them. It got even hotter when they offered us all a line, Cara being the first up. Then another round of drinks. Then I am not sure, it was all a bit blurry.

I was on my back, my legs spread with one of the guys between them pumping away, his cock deep inside. I tried to push him off, like I am not a slut and no way do I fuck on the first date, plus who the fuck was he anyway!

"Get off me," I am sure I told him to get off, didn't I? The trouble was I was getting there, fuck was I, and that's not my thing, not with just fucking alone, plus it takes me a while to get going, unlike in porn films where the girls have massively noisy orgasms as soon as the cock gets inside them, but that's not me, well normally.

"Jesus fuck," I panted, "slow down, I am enjoying this and want it to last!"

He didn't stop, let alone slow down.

"Yesss, fuck yes, that's feel .... Yesss, cumming!" I screamed, with my legs wrapped tightly around his waist, my nails digging into his bum, pulling him in, and holding him there.

Then his face changed, he was dark, now he was blonde, sort of Norwegian, and his cock was bigger, I know that can't happen.

"Who the fuck are you? I asked, not that I cared right at that moment.

"Shut up slut," a voice to my right said, pulling my head towards him, holding my nose. My mouth open to breathe, he shoved his cock in.

"You suck good, anything else and you'll have no teeth, understand?" Someone said to me in my dazed state.

I nodded my head yes, as he basically fucked my mouth. I could hear my friends all around me as they were fucking as well as me, wow some party. Another guy between my legs came inside me, no fucking condom, Jesus wept, some people have no manners, but at least I was on the pill. He was replaced seconds later by another, who wasted no time in pounding me, as the one in my mouth came as well. I gagged as he thrust it down my throat, momentarily cutting off my air supply.

I heard Rhona scream but couldn't see her, I was floating again on an orgasmic cloud, I'd be able to look down and see her in a minute.

"This one's a virgin, fuck our lucky day," one of them announced, obviously talking about Emma, "no one, and I mean no one is to fuck her cunt, use her arse, she' going to make our fortunes!"

I wondered what they meant, how was Emma going to make anyone's fortune? Then someone gave me another molly, followed by his cock, I gagged again, eventually swallowing it, then it all got pretty colours, and fluffy. I just loved this party.

I woke on a cold floor. I could just make out the others, either lying, or sitting around the room. Laura was talking to Rhona. Emma was still out cold, her head in Laura's lap. The others were, like me just waking. Cara wasn't here, probably passed out doing a line, she really did need to be careful.

Three days later, maybe four or possibly five.

We had been drugged; we must have been. When we woke, we were somewhere else, hot, but we didn't know where. There was this posh woman there, right up her own arse, she had us cleaned up, then inspected, from our teeth to our, well you get the idea. All my bodily hair was lasered off, so I looked like a ten-year-old, and not an eighteen-year-old. Then we all had a number written on our bums, and individually we were sent through this door, that no one came back from. Then it was my turn.

I stood on a revolving stage, the lights so bright, without a stich on, just these stupid high heels. I know there were people there, I sensed it rather than anything else. I knew what was happening, I'd seen that film where this guy's daughter is kidnapped and then auctioned. He rescues her, but no one was coming for me, because my dad isn't Liam Neeson. They were bidding on me, the auctioneer talking up the price by pointing out my big tits, well not that big, 34C, but big enough. Then the hammer or whatever it's called came down, and it was done, sold for three hundred thousand dollars, or was it dinars, I wasn't sure, and did the amount matter. I was led in a daze, partly drug induced, to where I had a number tattooed on my shoulder, plus a symbol which I was later to learn showed I was a sex slave. I suppose I was still in a state of shock, like this couldn't be happening to me, could it?

Two years later.

"Michelle, the customer wants you, so move!"

I walked to the bar, and looked around until I saw him, my trick, then went and stood beside him. He looked me up and down, didn't they all, although this seemed to be different, though I could put my finger on why. I'd been a prostitute now for two years, and he didn't sit right. Police? I could but hope.

"Nice, very nice," he said in an American accent. "Three sixty."

I turned around as he'd asked, so he could look. There wasn't much that he couldn't see, aside from my stilettos, I was just wearing a pair of lace knickers, and holdup stockings.

"Yeah, you'll do, I'll have you," he boomed in that way Americans do, that always annoyed the fuck out of me, and pretty much anyone else that wasn't American.

"You want a drink before I take you to heaven honey?"

Take me to heaven, well he could try, I'd been in hell for ... well three years... I wasn't sure, let's say three years. That's three years and two abortions. So, hell, although the sex on occasions was good.

"Oh, thanks babe, I'll have the house special if that's ok," I said, then bit the tip of my red tipped index finger, all coy and fucking girlie, in a way that the customers in this brothel seemed to like. I say brothel because that's what it was, although they called it a club. He didn't have time to object, as the barman was placing it on the bar as soon as the words were out of my mouth. The house special, sparkling mineral water, a drop of angostura and a slice of lemon. Twenty-five euros, all but fifty cents profit. He fondled my bum, as I sipped my drink, wishing it was a vodka tonic, and a double, make that a triple. I should be starting my third year, or finishing my third year at Uni, picking my master's course, instead I was about to fuck my fourth trick of the day. If I did ten, I'd get a reward, a fix of heroin, I'd do the ten, I'd make sure I did, not that it had the same effect it had once done.

I led him to my room, and began to undress him, when he stopped me, but held me tight, and in a cockney accent whispered in my ear.

"Just nod yes or no. Michelle Andrews?"

I nodded yes.

"Keep the faith, I'm here to get you out. Where are the others?"

I nodded no, I had no idea where they were.

"Ok, look sorry, but I need to fuck you, in case they ..."

I nodded yes. Then he was back in his jovial Yank persona. And fuck me he did, as I lay back, my legs spread, as he did his thing. I was almost euphoric. I was going home, the smile spread across my face, a real smile, not my painted on one that I put on each day I woke up, wishing I was dead, but lacking the courage, or means to do it.

Then I remembered what he'd said. "Oh yes babe, that's so good, give it me good with that big Uncle Sam cock, soo good, soo big!" Then he came in his condom. "Thanks babe so good!"

"Fuck you're the best fuck I've had in a while, you work here every day?"

"Every day honey anytime you want me, just ask, I make it extra special for my regulars."

Then he left, and I had to catch myself from crying with relief. I had hope, the first time since ...

A week later I was moved to another brothel, they flew me out at night, I don't know to where, or how long the flight took, I was flying in my own world.

Four years later.

I was twenty-five that year, I'd been moved three times since the pretend American had told me he was going to rescue me. I had no way of knowing what had become of him. I was in Qatar now, there were builders everywhere preparing for the coming Olympics they told me. I'd risen in the world, and was now an escort, being sent to the client's hotels. They trusted me only so far; I had a tracker fitted to a collar that was locked around my neck, I wasn't alone, many of us had the same arrangement, mostly we were grateful to be anywhere but, in a brothel and feeling the sun each day, however briefly.

I got out of my car; the hotel was one I'd been to before, but normally way too expensive for the men who were my normal clients. I crossed the atrium, heading to the lifts. A woman exited from what I knew was the penthouse lift, and only the penthouse lift. Only the ruling family and their guests used it. She wore the traditional Abaya, but an expensive one, light blue silk, with a white silk head and face covering. She had a bodyguard with her, and two small children. Another rich woman, enjoying the easy life that this country offered to the select few. Then she spoke to the little boy, she spoke in English. I knew the voice, knew her, it took me a few seconds to place her. Then it came to me in a flash.

Seven years ago.

"Get a room you two," Rhona giggled.

"Why you jealous?" Emma replied, kissing Laura again full on the lips. "I can't wait to go to Uni, then we can be together all the time."

"Me too Em, me too. And we're in the same halls of residence, not that we'll need two rooms, but we can use one for studying."

"And we all know what you'll be study, anatomy, each other's!" Cara shouted.

We all laughed, whilst Emma blushed a deep crimson, as Laura hugged her even tighter. We were in the beer garden, where we should have stayed, hindsight is twenty, twenty.

Two hours later we were all being, or about to be fucked. I say fucked, because we're not talking about love making. The nice guy that had talked us all into going there, was tearing my dress off, ripping my thong to shreds, then pushing me back onto a table, he grabbed my legs, spreading them. Then he got his not so nice surprise, when he found the string of my tampon. It didn't stop him, just gave him pause. He tugged it out, and replaced it with his bulbous cock, which he drove straight into me in one swift motion, then without any finesse fucked me. It was without finesse, but so hot. We'd all had a molly I think, Cara a line, but she was the only one of us that I saw doing one.

"Mmm, slow down babe, let's make this last," I whispered in his ear. I might as well have said nothing, he just ploughed on, but he was good, soo good, and I was on a journey that I didn't want to end, well not yet. I was just getting there when he exploded inside me. Flooding me with his cum.

"Fuck, I told you to slow down!" I told him annoyed. "I was so close, you fuckwit!"

"You'll get there, we're all going to fuck you, and every one of your friends, apart the virgin over there!" He said laughing.

"The fuck you are ..." I began, as one of his mates took his place between my legs.

"Blood sports, great!" He said by way of an introduction.

He was in me in a moment, suddenly I was back where I'd been only a moment ago.

"Oh, fuck yes, yes! For Christ's sake there's no rush, just deeper ... mmm better, and bigger, now harder," I instructed him. I wasn't experienced, but I knew what I liked, and when I was on my period, I was always super horny.

They all took turns with all of us. Except Emma, they only fucked her anally, she was the only virgin. They all took a turn in her back door, she even screamed louder than any of us to fuck her harder, not a fully paid-up member of the lezzy club anymore .......

The hotel lobby.

"Ali, you must behave yourself, or your father will be most displeased," Emma scolded him. "Mahmoud please take him before he makes a scene."

"Yes Leila, as you wish."

The man easily lifted the boy on single scoop, and then followed the woman towards to doors, where a uniformed doorman saluted her.

"Emma!" I called before I could stop myself.

I saw her break her stride, before continuing out to her waiting white Range Rover. I walked to the reception desk.

"Excuse me, but can you tell me who that woman was, the one who just left with the two children?"

"I am sorry madam, but I can't discuss our guests with anyone," she replied.

"Can I leave her a message?" I asked.

"I am sorry madam, no, her party have checked out."

"Thank you."

I got in the lift, as the doors closed, I leant back against the side of the lift. I knew it was Emma, I just knew it was. The doors silently opened, and I exited, finding the room I needed with ease. I knocked, and the door opened immediately.

There were three of them inside, all playing dice.

"Ah just in time, shall we say the first to roll seven?"

They rolled, then rolled again, until lucky seven was scored, and I was led into the bedroom.

"How would you like me?" I asked.

"From behind, over the windowsill, be a shame not to enjoy the view, yes?"

"Yes," I replied, slipping my dress off, then pulling my knickers off. I knew better than to take my sandals off.

I felt his hand slide down my back, then my bum, between my legs to my waiting pussy. He'd think I was wet with anticipation, and never know that his fingers were covered in lube.

"Fuck you're gagging for it, aren't you!"

"For you honey, for you, please fuck my horny cunt."

With that I felt him penetrate me, sliding deep, until I had it all. Then he fucked me, fucked me hard, as I watched the world going about its business below us. His small cock just not doing it for me, not that he'd ever know.

"Of fuck honey, that is so good," I murmured absent mindedly, wondering if it truly had been Emma, or just someone who sounded like her, and anyway it had been how many years?

"Fuck you're good, I'm cumming already ... fuck yesss."

"Mmm, good for me too, that feels soo good honey, mmm!"

He pulled out, and I took the condom off him, tossed it in the bin, sank to my knees and sucked the last drops of cum from his softening cock. I was tempted to stand and shout next.

"That good for you honey," I asked him.

"Like you wouldn't believe, now why can't my wife be like that?"

Because she's not a whore whose owner is being paid for her to debase herself.

"She doesn't suck you afterwards?"

"I fucking wish, now don't stop!"

"I won't honey, but while I do that, do you know who is staying in the penthouse?" I asked, resuming my task.

"Fuck you need serious money to even dream about going up there. Fuck that's good, this week it's been someone from Bahrain, as rich as Crassus from what I hear, had one of his wives or mistresses with him, her and a couple of their kids, why?"

I lifted off, "just wondering, I heard she was English."

"Wouldn't know, I saw her with her bodyguard a few days ago, never heard her speak, now that is fucking good, but time to stop, my friends need a turn as well.

I fucked them all, asking the same of each of them, until the last one was fucking my arse, and he knew what he was doing.

"I saw her a few days ago, she didn't have her face covered, fuck and is she gorgeous or what. Yeah, she's English I am sure, although when she talks anyone, she speaks Arabic, like all the time, but the football was on in the bar, with the volume turned up.

"Come on you Spurs!" She said, then covered her face, and hurried away to her car.

Emma supported Spurs.

"You want me to suck your cock?"

"What straight from your arse?"

"If you want, I am here to do what you want, and that's anything and for you I mean anything."

"No, you're alright, clean up, then come and have a drink with us."

Present day.

I was thirty today. No birthday cards, no flowers, or prezzy's. No one even wished me a happy birthday. It was twelve years almost since that day, and how long since the promise of rescue? Long enough to know it was never going to happen. I'd long ago used up all my tears, self-pity was never one of my things. I wondered about the others of course. Emma and her two children, Laura, I wonder what happened to her, Cara was she the lucky one? One day I'd be too old to make them money, and they'd let me go, or would they, no they wouldn't I'd be made to skivvy and clean for them, I knew they would.

"Michelle, you've a client! The Harbourside Hotel, room 532, get a wriggle on."

I took the lift to the fifth floor, and knock in door, which was answered straight away, talk about eager. I stepped inside, and the door closed behind me, and clicked locked.

"What can I do for you honey?" I asked.

"I'll have a bit of everything Michelle," he said in that American accent that was just a little off.

"How did you find me again, after all this time?"

"Someone called Emma tipped us off ...."

So, she did hear me, or see me. "Thank you, Em," I said in my head.

"But you've been moved several times since then, so it's taken time, I am sorry."

"Do one thing for me, pinch me and wish me a happy birthday."

"My pleasure, happy birthday..."

"Ouch that fucking hurt," I said laughing. Laughing on my birthday.

"Now we need to hurry," he said reverting to cockney.

"What's your name? I asked.

"Liam," he replied.

"Well Liam if this goes tits up, well whatever happens, I want to say thank you, and when you see Emma thank her for me."

"Thank her yourself luv."