All Comments on 'Taken Ch. 03'

by Bizzy_Bish

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is THE worst story you have ever written.

FrkyNymphFrkyNymphover 11 years ago
Love

This is different but I still love it!

happyending215happyending215over 11 years ago
Bye haters!!!!

I love this story keep writing it please!!!

cuteButSexy218cuteButSexy218over 11 years ago
Very good

I love this story, I really like Shane and Sage unique relationship. Very hot love scenes and crazy twisted love. Great job, I can't wait forMore. No monstor, mob boss, hit man. Just crazy, sexy, Shane... VERY Original :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
UM!

Will you write an epilogue for Intrigued?

DnaebugsDnaebugsover 11 years ago

Again you have me wrapped up. I never thought I would be rooting for a rapist. I'm not sure what kind of relationship Sage and Malachi would have had but I really want her to be with Shane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Initially I liked this story, but.........

Initially I really liked this story, but somewhere along the way it's crashed and burned. What bothers me most is that Shane and Sage have settled into this twisted relationship and now she's pregnant. I think I could except Sage falling for Shane over time, but for him to rape her in Chapt. 1, she fall for him in Chapt.2, and now she's happily barefoot and pregnant in Chapt.3 - all within 6 mos? The story is just moving way too fast. I think it's about time Shane faced consequences a lot harsher than a bloody nose and black eye from a jilted Malachi.

CoCoNiy101CoCoNiy101over 11 years ago
It's moving so fast!

I really did love this story and I thought it was very unique. But I just feel like it's being rushed too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is different but I like it. Can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Flawless.

Everything you write is flawless. You write words made of gold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HATE THIS CRAP.

PERIOD.

SilentStrengthSilentStrengthover 11 years ago
If there was an award for...

CONTROVERSY, you'd be racking up the gold medals LOL!

Well done and incredibly clever! Both the story and inciting of feedback drama. Seriously laughing out loud at all the anonymous haters and people trying to tell you how to write the story.

Just AWESOME!

Reading back and throwing 5***** on all chapters!

sexi_lexiesexi_lexieover 11 years ago
Pregnant?

Ugh the whole pregnant thing just ruined it for me, now its more like a soap opera than anything else. I wanted the characters to be able to move freely, now they are bound by a child....I was so excited for this and now...I'm completely disinterested..oh well I can just keep re reading chaps one and two, I guess

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ehh idk bout this

i wanted her to snap back to her right mind & get back with malachi

BrownsugargoddessBrownsugargoddessover 11 years ago

Completely loved it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'll say that i love this story if...

U just reveal that

a) this is Shane's sick fantasy or...

b) home girl has Stockholm disease

Because it'll teach the racist women that just because he's the white man doesn't make him better than the genuinely good black man

P.S. I hate that Shane "won" the fight how cliche

P.S.S. also hate the commenter who said she "loved it" cause for some reason it irked me can't really explain it she jus sounds like the dumb blonde of the bunch

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
shit

I've gave it a chance,read all 3 submissions and my conclusion is this story is shit. I loved all your other stories but this... This is on some 50 shades of grey type bullshit and I cant get with it. It's completely unrealistic and cliched.. Shane won the fight? Oh really? K. Even though it's fiction it still has to have some semblance of realism or it's not that good.. *shrugs*

flgurleygrlflgurleygrlover 11 years ago
Thanks for the update!

I love it. Sage it GONE. I wish you would elaborate on "how" he brainwashed her, in more detail. I don't think we have seen the last of Malachi yet.

I am so glad you continued with the story and hope to see more of it.

Great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not in love.

Hated the rush of how sage turned to loving shane. I wish it took years and not merely a few months. I think for you to go forward you need to go back and explain that further, I believe that could satisfy your critics. Involve the past (flash backs) and her present problem with her ex. I bet most people could under Sage if they understood her motives (more please!). I have always been a fan multiple views (love that), I understand Shane's motives somewhat but why did'nt he try to court her first? Low self-esteem? You describe him as being attractive, something has to be wrong with him to kidnap like he did. In the first part he states she never really noticed him. BUT DID HE REALLY TRY? You never mentioned he knew she was engaged, some people I know in the medical field usually take off rings especially engagement rings while working. -KEEP GOING, U'LL GET IT, YOUR A GOOD WRITER!

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueover 11 years ago
Interesting

Fascinated with the twists and turns of this story. Wasn't expecting for her to see her ex, but she just seems totally different from the person she was. Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is ...

Your story is hit, and it doesn't make any type of fucking sense. I understand Stockholm Syndrome. I read all the parts until the recent one, hoping it would make sense and get better, it didn't. It got worse!!!!! But to go this far, is ridiculous, regardless of the time it took to get to the point it has in my whole storyline. I completely hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's just my opinion, some people seems to love it. I don't and never will.

adt2700adt2700over 11 years ago
Love it!

It's twisted and not some cookie cutter romance. Enjoying the read. Keep up the good work and let the haters ......HATE. They can write their own damn stories.

...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i agree with adt2700

Let haters be haters. I'm enjoying this love story. I don't know how many more chapters you're planning but as long as her and Shane end up together happily raising their kids I'm happy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Update

Please update this story soon!!!

ElektricalElektricalover 11 years ago
Awesome

I loved all the stories. I like it when love takes an alternate route. Keep up the good work.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 11 years ago
Shocked

I am just flat out shocked and I must say not in a bad way, This story rocks, but I have to wonder what happens now. I mean yes Sage will have this baby but what about her grandparents? what about her really dealing with what Shane did to her and her life, Hell what about Shane at somepoint he will have to face what he did, I just want it to all end with them and that baby being a family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

any story that glorifiesw rape and kidnapping is just fucking trash. for those that have lived thru it it does workout so well. sometime somewhere she will start the resentment phase of her life at the thought that she cant have her gr. parents in the kids life. she has no friends, and what will they tell the little bastard if it askes how they met.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Okay the story was amazing! But I hated the fact that sage had turned into a total dumbass he kidnapped her raped her 3 times then ignored her for a month and her brain processed that as true love? How? Why? She was going mad... If he raped me the ignored me I would definitely not process that as love.... Obviously she would have enjoyed the sex.... Sex is pleasurable period... Of course she would have wanted to talk to him.... She was lonely! Then it was translated into love? Then she brought in all of this mumbo jumbo about how her life was never perfect with out him... and how he cared about her? How the hell does someone think that someone cared about you when they kidnapped you and raped you? It was like You gave her insight on his true feelings and motives like she could read his mind and that's not realistic at all... .... The story should have been more realistic.... Her feelings for him came out of no where they were obsurd like he programmed her.....Because I doubt somebody could fall inlove with a person after they raped you kidnapped you and ignored you for a month unless you knew his true motives and his thoughts.... Real people can't read minds or feelings... It was like she was a brainwashed zombie after the month had passed. It was very good though but try making it more realistic

SweetiePie661SweetiePie661about 11 years ago
Im hungry for more

I'm in love with this story, please do continue this

RhomanovRhomanovabout 11 years ago
Disjointed series

I read this twice and both times came awa with a sense of "huh?".

Far too many loose ends and threads that make little to no sense. Could be good.

Only way this story holds together is if the major players have two digit IQ's.

That includes the authorities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yes, What About The People That Went Through It?

Seriously, if they went through it and felt that sensitive on the matter, why would they read the story? They would have to be dumb as a box of rocks if they didn't take heed to the TITLE and SUMMARY. And if you're such a tight-ass about it, why in the hell have YOU read it too?

Gosh, I hate fools like that..

Don't feel shame for being creative. I like this story, and I hope you keep continuing to write much more. Have a blessed day.

TheMathias456TheMathias456about 11 years ago
One of the Best Writers on Literotica !

Bizzy_Bish, you are by far one of the best writers on Literotica, I love how this story goes from unwillingly and scared to in love and passionate. Its kinda wrong but at the same time its so right. One of the best I've read. Keep it up !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow!

I don't know how to feel at this moment. I like the story, but I still cannot wrap my mind around causing so much pain and heartache - especially with my grandparents. Like another commenter stated, feelings eventually come into play, but at the heart of it all, handle your business the right way; she should have talked to her family and fiance. I hope this is not the end of the series, but if it is, I do not like the way it ended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please finish this dark twisted sexy love story!

You are an awesome writer and this is a great series. So is Just game. Can you please....pretty please finish the series?

nieniernienieralmost 11 years ago
Interesting

I have enjoyed this story. During the time that they drove to the store then met up with Malachi I thought for sure something was going to happen.

I don't know now that she has made her decision to be with Shane shouldn't she have gotten in contact with her grandparents. I am sure they were worried to death about her. It's been almost a year without any contact and anything could have happened to them. They raised her.

I hope you decide to continue this story it has been awhile a long while since you update.

Thank you for sharing.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
Some sick people out there ....

If you got a good feeling after reading this story then you should really commit yourself for analysis. Yes the name of the story is TAKEN, however I would have hoped the next story would be called RESCUED!

She was kidnapped and brainwashed, how is that love! It was a well written story and if ended differently I would have scored it High .... However gave it a 1!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Man learned this about women, thousands of years ago.

This comment, will be about all three chapters of this "Taken" story, combined. You know people, the story as a whole, Okay?

The rape of the Sabine women a little before and right at the dawn of the ancient Roman Empire. The Roman men over ran a neighboring village of young couples and killed their men and held the young women hostage. The women were then systematically raped and knocked-up, as quickly as the Roman men taking them, could make that happen.

So many times before and after in history, this same tactic was used. The Japanese army invading China and "the Rape of Nanking"? This same tactic used, or some direct dirivitive thereof.

The reason it was used? About half the time, it works!

The women are taken to a place they cannot get out of, no matter how hard they try. They are raped repeatedly, sometimes many times per day or night. They reason for the repetitive rapings, to knock the women up, quickly!

They are treated brutally and told by their captor/rapists, they are loved, if they will just love the captor in return and submit, they will get along fine! That their lives before they were taken and raped, are history now, over with, so the best thing to do is accept their new lives with their new lover, (IE: the rapist), and stop fighting the rapings and submit to the mans authority over them! If they do submit, they will be loved and treated well.

If they fight being raped every night or every time their captors want sex, they are beaten terribly and raped again, over and over, until a self preservation kinda thing, triggers in the womens brains, somehow.

They learn sometimes quickly and so, less painfully, that if they fight, they get shit beat out of them, sometimes bones broken and all that pain and struggle, changes what for them? They get raped, one way or the other, repeatedly! Besides, they already know by this time, that, when they fight being raped, that usually just inflames the rapists desire to fuck them, and the women are the ones truly fucked in every way, at that point!

Finally, the women can't take the abuse and pain any longer, make themselves submit to their rapists, find reasons to keep the captor calm, find good things to say about him, do whatever it takes, to make him happy with them, stop beating or raping them, They might cook for him willingly, do whatever he asks of them, that allows him to treat them calm, with some semblance of dignity and respect!

So, these women, make love to their captors, as they want him to make love to them, not rape them anymore! Do whatever it takes, to keep him from beating shit out of them again!

Of course, its not real love, had no chance of really being true love.

But, by the time the woman realizes this fact, she is usually pregnant with the rapists baby.

Add to this, a set-up phoney marriage and in this story, a rapist who, when calm and loving, is one helluva lover, satifies her needs very well, however primal they may be on both their parts. After a few months, with the womans hormones during pregnancy, softening her approach to everything and everyone, turning her brains to mush, and the woman totally capitulates. What choice did her captor/rapist, give her?

Usually, along with totally submitting to her rapist, out of an act of self preservation and survival, out of rabid fear of this rapists beatings, or worse, she goes along with and starts believing whatever lies he has brainwashed her into believing. Thats all part of this plan, for the rapist to succeed.

She will do anything to keep him calm and treating her with love and respect! Anything it takes to keep him from beating her and taking a chance on loosing the baby he wants her to have for him! She'll do damn near anything, to keep the bastard from raping her again. That shit is damned painful on a woman, in so many hideous ways! So, its a damned powerful weapon for the rapist to use against her!

The woman trying survive, has to figure any way to suvive this and pretty soon, the young woman, is selling herself she is married to the guy, if thats what he keeps forcing her to believe and at least that marriage, gives her and her unborn child, a last name and legitimacy in society.

By the end of the pregnancy, she is leaning on his support and depending upon him helping her and by the time the child is born, she does love the rapist as her husband and the very scenario that happened in this story is comple, has gone full circle. Chalk one huge victory up, for the rapist. The new mother and property of the rapist, score is zero.

Some women will never give in and fight until the rapist gets so angry, he slits her throat, or kills her some other way. This kind of murder by a rapist is quite common in todays world.

Not a good ending for the woman, at all, either way.

But, history records that, men throughout history, who've done as Shane in this story, in his own plan, make this awful and totally sick, demented plan work, about half the time.

Her winding up pregnant by him so soon after he broke her will and she submitted completely to him, helped him succeed much quicker.

I am in no way condoning Shanes behavior in this story. Rape is horrible abuse and never right, no matter who it happens too!

There seems to be some reason that so many authors here, no matter their story content, even in the non-consent/reluctance stories, somehow, the woman ravished or raped, always at some point in the ordeal/sex, starts getting turned-on by the forced fucking she originally hates or is terrified of? How damned ridiclous is this scenario?

Ask any woman ever raped forcefully, if she ever felt at anytime during the forced awful fuck/ordeal with their rapists thrusting away in their bleeding ravished bodies, if they ever felt any pleasure or arousal in being brutally raped? Yeah, right they did!

Must be some kinda weird damned nicey-nice law, that you can't post storys here, with clear depictions of how brutal and unwanted a rape is to most women, all the way through. I don't know what the fuck is going on here, but that kinda shit makes me to stop reading fast and find another story to read, its so stupid and unrealistic!

What? People come to this site, read rape stories and get pissed-off if its written to be as brutal and bloody as a rape usually is? We can't piss them off with a story that is written realistically? What the fuck are these people reading stories like this for, if it makes them sick to read about how awful forcefull rapes are, to the women enduring them? What the fuck is WRONG with this picture? Come on people, lets GET REAL!

This story is based in historical fact, whether wittingly or not, on the writers part.

So to me, the story has some legitimacy, even though it seems to be pure fiction.

Most of the stories on literotica, are stroker stories, anyway. Most writers here, their storys are their own fantasies, in written form.

Many are lousy writing and not worth reading very far.

But some, like this story, in my opinion, are pretty well thought-out, well planned/plotted-out, well executed and pretty well written! For a stroker story, this one is pretty good!

Whoever wrote this story, wrote it well! I liked it, and that settles it for me, in my opinion!

Time to go on reading some more stories and find another I like here, somewhere!

Later!

wingedangel324wingedangel324about 9 years ago
Wow

I hope you plan on finishing!!! I really like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I hope you plan on finishing this story!

The way it's written so far, you have wide-open possibilities where to go with it, from where you left-off!

You are a really good writer!

I hope you don't leave the main characters in this story, or Page's grandparents hanging, much longer! I hope you'll give them and us...the rest of the story...(as Paul Harvey used to say! :)

Thank you for your excellent story ideas and writing! I so enjoy your stories!

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Ugh!

Exactly what I was afraid of, some fucked up shit where she "falls in love" with a psychopath. Worst ending ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Perfect!

I loved this story. Please continue. Does Malachi ever find out what really happened? Any who, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Messed up but don't know how to feel

I am a writer that loves to glorify (because it is easily done) black women. For some reason, I enjoy this story but HATE the downfall of Sage (a beautiful black woman). I agree with some comments, Shane needs some consequences and Sage needs to reclaim her greatness (she was a successful nurse for goodness sakes). Overall though, begrudgingly, I like this story.

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literate7 months ago

Will you ever finish this series??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous