All Comments on 'Taken Ch. 08'

by jadewinchester

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
Wonderfully violent story

You go girl...and Christopher gets the 1000 cuts treatment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm usually the law and order type. The one that advocates restraint and measured response;

But I want to see these fuckers suffer for what they've done. By the time she is through, they should understand everything they've out her and everyone else through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yes!

Wow she is really going to kill them. Please I hope she is successful. I want them really dead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
story

Hope she get's her chance! it's not just her life but all the other women and children their. So when is clyde going to realize he might not be the child's father but it's uncle? Why doesn't she rub that in his face? i know i would!! Useless excuse for a man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Can't wait to see what Skye will do.......hope she is able to castrate them and let them all bleed a slow death......

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 10 years ago
Please!

Stop with the trigger warnings. If someone has triggers, they ought not be reading nonconsent! Fuckem if they can't take it!

Very twisted. But I'm confused. I thought the end of the last chapter had Clyde learning the truth of her self harm? I'll have to go back and reread....

jadewinchesterjadewinchesteralmost 10 years agoAuthor
warning

while people come to this section to read non consent, that is not what the trigger warning if for. it is for the scenes of cutting and blood. If the warning bothers you, simply skip it. i have friends who take that stuff seriously and i'd hate to be the cause of someone going through a hard time because they came here intending to get off from a little force and ended up being triggered.

Clyde DID learn the truth, but she cannot tell him Christopher attacked her. first, it can easily be turned around back at her, they are, after all, demented people, second, that could put Emily at risk. And she does't want to do that either. so she lets him think this one is on her

dreamfuldreamfulalmost 10 years ago
I'm begging...

Please make the death of these scums long and very, very, very painful!

AngelBelleAngelBellealmost 10 years ago
Cannot Wait

I cannot wait to see how you wrap this up with only one chapter left. I feel so sad for Lindsay and hope she gets some sort of retribution. This was an extremely eventful chapter and way to drop the pregnancy bomb, again poor Lindsay. I have really enjoyed this story and hope you continue writing other stories in the NonConsent/Reluctance tag.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 10 years ago
ok we got it author...all men are bad

lets move on

CUSpacecowboyCUSpacecowboyalmost 10 years ago

Why didn't she tell Clyde what he did, he already knows from her telling him in the last chapter, which he somehow forgot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Enjoyable story

It's so hard to find a story in noncon which doesn't end with the victim in love with her rapist. Personally, I like the revenge endings and I'm so looking forward to the end of this story (in a good way!).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I am glad Lindsey is finally seeing those three scum for what they are and that she's finally decided to kill them. I hope she includes Mama (the head of that evil household) in her revenge because Mama is as responsible as her 3 sons, if not more. Wish it had been one of the other two wives that got the beating instead of Maggie as she was the only halfway decent one among that bunch of twisted, selfish, evil lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
my unfiltered thoughts

To be honest i think your a tad fuckked in the head, not because of the story its self but for adding the cutting. The story its self has me wanting more and waiting eagerly for the next chapter to read more, which, i know also makes ME fuckked up in the head considering the content but i just think the cutting part is a bit to much.(im not reading it to get off, im just read it for the story itself)

EroticChocolateEroticChocolatealmost 10 years ago

Love your story just wish there was more the two pages all the time.

tati89tati89almost 10 years ago
fucked up family for sure!

Poor puppy and Maggie. I love that Skye is still a great person in trying to protect Emily even though she sees all of these wrongs happening; she's not bitter and still wants to do what is right. She's still selfless and a good person at heart.

Clyde..hmmm. Seems like the only thing he wants is someone to love and someone who loves him in return. He must not have had much love growing up. Nobody ever taught him the RIGHT way to love someone. Pityful and sad really. :( That doesn't excuse him for mistreating Skye, but he's a byproduct of his upbringing really. Either way, he deserves to die along with the rest of the crazies of the family. I thought that he would at least confront Christopher or mama, but nope. Clyde is too much of a coward to defend for Skye.

Please let Skye succeed. I can only imagine Skye succeeding or dying in the process. *crosses fingers*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I can't read anymore.

Why'd you have to kill the dog? I kept reading through the cutting because I had hope that it'd stop soon but I just can't continue to read when I'm crying and feel like vomiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
enough

I've been reading this since beginning but I'm done after last two chapters. I know there are cutters out there but with Christopher doing it to his own sister and then getting her puppy killed. I'm sorry but I'm done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Stop reading to deep into story

Wow is all I have to say. Some people are reading way to deep between the lines. Let's not forget this is a story. Its not a true story. Yeah kinda twisted in a way. With the cutting and incest committed by Chris on his sister. Then again theirs major Hollywood productions that are twisted in their own ways. Such as Texas Chainsaw Massacre, they killed people and ate them. Anyone ever see any of the Wrong Turn movies? Another twisted series. Did the producers get slammed for making those films? I doubt it TCM is a classic. We just have to remember this is a story.

All I ask is if Skye does end up on the farm forever please let Clyde kill his brother Chris before Skye has any daughters!

getthebookgetthebookalmost 10 years ago
hi jade

Can we get an update on the next chapter? Summer is distracting but is there a possible submit date?

Unlike some complaining Anons, which makes no sense because all they have to do is stop reading, I am longing for the next chapter! Bring it on, please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjadewinchester@jadewinchester
IF YOU ARE GOING TO SEND ME EMAIL TO DISCUSS OR TRY AND COLLABORATE, MAKE SURE THE RETURN EMAIL ADDRESS IS CORRECT. I CANT WRITE BACK WITHOUT IT! Anyone whos messaged and I haven't replied, this ^ is why! Writing is a hobby, I simply love to create. The fact that anyone like...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Taken Ch. 07 Previous Part
Taken Series Info