Taken for a Spin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using my expertise in website design, I created a non-indexed webpage for my gym. It had professional-looking photos, fake testimonials, and the whole nine yards. Something bothered me about the website when I was about to make it live. I realized it showed my exercise bike in several of the photos. Being a non-indexed site would help shield me from anyone looking for the bike, but I wasn't going to risk it. I deleted all the photos and took new ones with the bike removed from the garage.

"All that's left is doing some advertising." I thought as I looked over my new home gym. I browsed through the social media groups and sent private messages to a couple of the better-looking girls asking for personal trainers. I typed: "I'm an experienced personal trainer. My small in-home gym gives affordable 60 or 90 min training sessions. The first session is free. Let me know if you have any questions."

I received a quick response from a girl named Amy. I couldn't tell too much from her profile. Her photos were mostly selfies with obnoxious filters that hid most of her face. I did manage to pick her out in a few of her friend's group photos, though. She was fairly tall, at least compared to her girlfriends. Probably 5'-7" with blond hair and brown eyes. She looked average to my taste. "You're skinny enough, not much T&A, though," I crudely thought at her as I viewed her photos. "I'd probably take you home from the bar, so you're good enough, I guess..."

I decided to respond to her message. Amy had sent: "That's great! Do you have any references? Any pictures of your home gym? Also, what will it cost per 90-minute session after the free trial? Thanks!"

I sent her a link to my website, a photo of my kinesiology minor, and a made-up super cheap price of $45. I hoped the price wasn't so affordable it seemed too good to be true. I conveniently ignored the question about references and hoped she considered my fake reviews on my website good enough. I also let her know I could leave the garage door in the gym open if that made her feel more comfortable.

"Wow! You've built a really nice at-home gym, and that's a great price! When is the earliest you would be able to give me the free session? I work 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, so I would prefer evenings if you do that!"

"Thanks! I have one open slot left for tomorrow evening, 8:00 pm to 9:30 pm. It's a bit late, but I'll be able to get you better times later on. Does that work?"

"Yes! Send me your address, and I'll see you tomorrow! I'm excited :)"

I was excited too, but for many different reasons than her. Tomorrow I would finally find out if I had lost my marbles or if all of this was real.

Sleep didn't come easily. I was far too anxious for the next day. There were two possibilities I assumed might happen. Either the bike worked, and I would suddenly have the power to make all of my darkest fantasies a reality. Or absolutely nothing would happen, and I'd have to bumble through being a personal trainer after spending thousands on equipment. "I really need this," I brooded over the thought of returning to everyday life. "This is the first time I've felt motivated in months." I eventually fell asleep, though. My dreams were full of sexy girls kneeling at my feet with pure desire and absolute obedience in their eyes.

The next day I decided to work my complete shift. I easily finished my entire week's worth of work in 9 hours. The rest of the week, I would send out my already finished work in the evening and respond to emails. With my work out of the way, it was nearly time for my first personal training session. I excitedly went to the garage and set up the bike. The night before, I came up with the framework of a plan for a decent test. I would first do a test run with very few commands and a short duration of programming setting. This would allow me to safely determine if the memory erasure function worked. I set the duration to 0.25 hours. Surprisingly, the machine accepted a fraction of an hour as an input. I left everything else on the default settings. It wouldn't be wise to go too far yet.

Just before 8 pm, I toggled on the arousal and mind control mode as two headlights lit up my driveway. After quickly closing the programming menu, I put on my best fake smile and walked to the garage door to greet Amy. She exited her filthy black economy car wearing grey yoga pants and a pink long-sleeve workout shirt. Her long blond hair was done up in a ponytail. It swished from side to side as she energetically walked up to my garage to greet me and escape the cool winter air.

"Hi, I'm Amy," she spoke in a nervous, shaky tone. "You must be David."

"Guilty as charged!" I replied with a slight cringe at the poor choice of a lame joke, "welcome to my humble gym and garage." I gestured for her to step in. "It's a pretty decent set-up, and I can change your car's oil in here after your session for a small fee too."

Amy giggled briefly at my attempt at breaking the ice. "It really is a fancy home gym, though." She said with sincerity as she stepped into the garage and put her water bottle down in the corner.

"How about you follow me in some stretches and tell me your goals for this training." I pointed to a pink yoga mat I had set up for her. She complied, and we sat down as I led her in the same stretching routine I had ingrained in my memory from years of running track.

"Well, life has been pretty turbulent the last few months, and I really need a new hobby to get my mind off things. ya know?" She began talking as she carefully mimicked my movements. "So... mmm.. that's a stretch... I decided I should try to get into better shape and maybe make my butt a little nicer." She said with a slight blush. "I'd like to get back into the dating scene with a little more to brag about."

I glanced at her ass in one of the wall mirrors as she stretched and smirked, thinking, "you should have started working on that years ago, and maybe you wouldn't be single now." She wasn't flat, but she definitely had work to do. I was pleased she was single, though. That makes things much more manageable.

We chatted for another few minutes before I got up and suggested we start with some cardio. So I led her to the MC1000 and raised the seat to the 5'-7" mark on the seat post.

"This thing is really nice!" She exclaimed as she sat down on the seat. "I didn't know Pelotonne had competitors, but I guess they do!"

"Yeah!" I said with a glint in my eye, "this bike is supposed to have some very special features. I hope we can try them out together."

She started pedaling slowly but quickly stopped as her breath caught in her chest and her knuckles turned white, grasping the handles.

The way she reacted was not dissimilar to the reaction of a girl when you try to touch her over-sensitive clit after an orgasm. My heart was pounding at the possible prospect that this bike was working. "Is everything ok?" I said with mock concern. "I can lower the resistance setting if it's too heavy for you."

"N...no, I can do it. It just felt..." she stumbled over her words as she gathered herself. "Interesting. I'm just going to go for it!" She started pedaling hard. Her eyes closed briefly, and she gently bit her lip as a strange, suppressed feeling spread through her body. A spiraling graphic appeared on the touch screen of the bike. Amy's eyes lazily traced along with its spin. As her pedaling increased, the spiral sped up too. Finally, after several seconds of determined pedaling, Amy's brown eyes became glassier and glassier. Suddenly, the bike's seat slightly angled itself upward and subtly changed shape to push more directly on Amy's crotch.

I watched as Amy's masked pleasure and determination clearly changed to unbridled need and pure instinct. Her face flushed red, her mouth parted slightly into a small O, and she began getting noisier and noisier.

"Oh... my... mmmm," she began to moan as I quickly hit the garage door close button on the wall. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"If I didn't know better, I would say you were cumming over and over," I said to her as I watched in awe. "How does this technology exist?" I stroked my painfully hard cock as I watched the single hottest thing I had ever seen. I had fantasized about seeing a girl mindlessly and endlessly cumming her brains out but didn't think it was actually possible.

After maybe a minute more of her unwitting possible self-enslavement, Amy arched her back and screamed in ecstasy, "oh MY GOD! PLEASE! Mmmmmmmmm."

The screen on the bike flashed red rapidly during the entire length of her massive orgasm. Her pedaling slowed to a walking pace, but her blank watery eyes never blinked or left the screen on the bike.

I slowly walked closer to the bike. "You're really hypnotized, aren't you?" I asked Amy in disbelief. She didn't respond or give any indication she heard me at all. I gave her a closer look. I would have said she looked average, maybe even plain Jane, earlier, but now she looked mind-blowingly sexy. I stroked her hair and removed her hair tie, letting her shiny natural blond hair drape down her arched back. I traced my fingers down her spine until I cupped her small but firm ass. I gave it a firm slap, and she didn't respond at all. Moving back to her front, I noticed a small amount of drool beginning to escape her still-parted pink lips. It was kind of sexy in an unusual way, probably because I was the one that tricked her into this state. I grabbed at her chest, but her sports bra smashed down whatever curves were hiding there. "I'll come back to these later," I whispered with a smirk. Finally made my way down to her slightly parted legs. Her yoga pants were soaked to a dark gray. I reached to cup her mound. "Fuck!" I jumped back and cursed as a massive shock shot through my body. "Jesus! I guess there's some electricity involved with this somehow."

Shocked back to the present, I remembered I had some testing to do. Amy kept pedaling slowly as I looked at the screen of the bike.

"Subject acquisition complete! AQ intensity rating 113%. Subject ready to accept commands. State the subject's designation to continue..." was displayed on the green-tinted screen.

"Amy, can you hear me?"

"Yes, master, how may I serve you?" She monotonically replied without moving.

"Oh wow... ok.. umm," I hesitated as my heart threatened to pump out of my chest when she called me master. "I'm going to ask you some questions. You will always answer entirely truthfully.

She didn't respond. I guessed she might only respond to questions.

"How do you feel, Amy?"

"I feel horny and nothing else, master."

"Ok..." I struggled to keep my composure. "What do you think about the bike?"

"What would you like me to think about it?" She replied, still in a perfect monotone.

"You love the bike and will ride it any time I tell you to." I paused a minute to see if she would reply. Instead, Amy just stared blankly ahead. "Now, what do you think of the bike?"

"I love the bike. I will ride it any time you tell me to."

"Do you have anyone waiting to check up on you tonight? Does anyone know where you are or who you are with right now?"

"No, No."

"Well, that wasn't very smart." I thought to myself. "I wouldn't even go to a strange man's house without someone knowing."

I continued questioning Amy. "Tell me what you remember from riding the bike."

"I had an enjoyable bike ride."

"I'll say," I snickered. "Be more specific, did you feel anything unusual?"

"No, I had a perfectly normal, enjoyable bike ride."

I realized the memory alteration function seemed to work fine, at least currently. Unfortunately, I couldn't get much more information from her like this. I needed to give one more command to test how they worked after she got off the bike, but I needed to restrain myself to a couple since I only had 15 minutes to play with.

"Amy, you will strip naked when you get off the bike. You will not redress until I tell you to. I will also ask you more questions after you get off the bike. You will not think the questions I ask are unusual. Get off the bike now."

Amy stepped off the bike and stood beside it. Some life slowly came back to her face. Her eyes flicked to mine. I shivered for a second, thinking she knew what I did, but she quickly smiled, lifted her shirt, and began following her command to strip.

With a sigh of relief, I asked, "how do you feel now?

As she stripped, she replied seductively, "I feel great, David! I'm verrry horny after that bike ride though. I hope you have more... fun planned for us!"

I wasn't shocked that she was still horny after being mind fucked by the bike, but I was surprised by how forward she was. Especially since none of my commands to her suggested that reaction.

She continued stripping for me as I watched. Finally, she lifted off her sports bra revealing a pair of very small but perky tits with hard pink nipples. She'd look better with bigger tits, but I'd still squeeze them. I slid my hand down to my still painfully hard erection just to see if she'd react.

Her brown eyes followed my hand, and she reacted with a small gasp. "Would you like me to help you with that," she said with a slightly unsure voice as she stripped off her panties, revealing her swollen and shaven pussy, "I'm pretty good with my hands."

"Maybe in a minute; I have a few questions first," I said as I checked the timer on my watch. "How aroused are you on a scale of 1-10, where 10 is the horniest you could possibly imagine?"

"I'm an eight right now," she replied as her now free hands moved to hover dangerously near her clearly glistening pussy.

"What's the most aroused you've ever been before now?"

"Probably a 7."

"Wow, ok. Would you suck my dick if I asked you to right now?"

"Umm... no, but if I knew you better, I would for sure!"

"What if I ordered you to suck my dick?"

"Oh god! I think... I... I would, David. Like, I know I shouldn't, but I feel like I'd just have to do it."

"Interesting... are you typically a submissive person in bed?"

"No, not usually. I preferred to be dominant in the past."

"But not now, though?" I asked as I mused on the possible side effect of the bike. "On a scale of 1-20, where 1 is a mindless slave, 10 is a switch, and 20 is an unwavering dominatrix, what are you?"

"Right now, I'm a 5, but I've never been lower than a 12 before now!" She exclaimed with a smile. "I guess you really caught me in a weird mood today."

Her responses confirmed my suspicions that the bike had a side effect of increasing women's arousal and submission. I had gathered that from the forum posts before but wasn't sure because AnonMC1151, never tested his subjects this way. Of course, he had the instructions to tell him everything...

"One more question Amy," I spoke. "What do you remember after you got on the bike?"

"I pedaled until you told me to get off the bike," she told me. "I really love to ride it and will ride it again anytime you tell me to!"

"You don't remember feeling anything unusual or remember me talking to you while you rode?"

"No?" She confusedly spoke, "it's a comfortable bike. I apologize if I ignored you talking. I must have been focused. I can still make it up to you... if you want." She turned her head cutely and bit her lip.

"Sure! Go kneel on the yoga mat with your legs spread for me," I commanded forcefully. She hurried to the yoga mat with wide eyes, kneeled, and spread her tanned legs for me. This was the first time I'd ever been that direct with a girl. My cock twitched slightly in excitement. I pulled down my sweatpants to free my cock so I could stroke it better.

"I see your hand hovering over that wet pussy. Play with yourself now!" I watched as she nodded her head and slowly started teasing her clit. A small moan escaped her lips. Her brown eyes remained glued to my dick. I walked over directly in front of her with my dick inches from her partially opened mouth. She rolled her eyes up to meet mine, and I commanded, "suck me now, please, Amy."

She immediately slipped my dick into her wet eager mouth. We both moaned in pleasure. I wasn't far from cumming after just a few seconds of her enthusiastic manipulations. All my fantasies were coming true, and I couldn't hold myself back easily.

"Errrrr! Errrrr! Errrrr!" My phone alarm screamed, startling both of us. 10 minutes had passed. I set the alarm to give me enough time to redress Amy and clean up before the 15-minute programming duration expired.

I begrudgingly slipped out of Amy's mouth and said, "let's save it for later. We still have more to do." She nodded but remained kneeling on the mat with a finger working her slick pussy.

"You need to get dressed now," I told her after watching for a moment.

She said, "ok!" and started redressing. Starting with her still-soaked panties.

While she dressed, I worked on composing myself, and I asked a few questions. "What do you think about what we just did?"

"I'm kinda bummed you stopped," she replied as she put on her bra." I mean, I probably shouldn't have been sucking your dick or jilling myself in front of you, but it was pretty HOT!"

"Yeah, sorry about that, but I'll explain why we stopped in a few minutes!" I lied. "What is your arousal and submission now on the same scales from earlier?"

"I would say a 6 for arousal and 5 for submission still. I lost a bit of my mood from the alarm and stopping."

"I get that," I said as I looked at my watch. 1 minute left. "Tell me, what is a really big turn-off I could do to you right now?"

"Umm... anal play is a huge turn-off for me."

I walked up to her and roughly tried to shove my finger in her ass through her yoga pants. At best, I succeeded at giving her a massive wedgie.

"What the hell, dude! She angrily exclaimed"

I backed away and put my hands up. Sorry, I couldn't resist," I replied with an evil smirk. Amy tried to interrupt to berate me some more, but I asked another question, which forced her to answer truthfully per her programming. "Did that change your arousal or submission rating?"

"No!" She exclaimed in a higher pitched angry voice. "But now I'm just horny and mad!"

I smiled at the possible explanation for the lack of change in arousal. I hypothesized that she was held to a minimum arousal level when under programming. I figured it was part of maintaining the programming. The bike possibly inputted subliminal commands to keep the subjects indefinitely horny, likely as a way of distracting the subject from any odd commands. I really needed the user manual to figure this all out, though.

Just then, the 15 minutes ended, and Amy froze in place.

12