Taken for a Spin Ch. 02

Story Info
David experiments and brings Amy deeper under his control.
3.5k words
4.64
12.5k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 02/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voyager65
Voyager65
213 Followers

"Shit," I thought as my hands started sweating, "something isn't right." Amy stood frozen still. It felt like her piercing eyes were drilling into my very soul. A thousand thoughts ran through my head as the adrenaline kicked in. Then, at once, I hurriedly devised a hasty plan to try and force her back on the bike.

My anxiety was not warranted, however. Just a couple of seconds after Amy froze with the piercing stare on her face, her features relaxed. The anger on her face instantly shifted to a genial smile. Her eyes no longer bore the harrowing intensity of just an instant before. Instead, Amy just regarded me with gentle anticipation as if waiting for me to give her the next exercise.

"Is everything ok?" I asked in the most even voice I could muster. "You kind of froze up on me there!"

"Oh!? I'm sorry, "she replied with a confused smile, "I must have been distracted. I can be a little scatterbrained sometimes."

"That's ok," I smiled half-heartedly, "I can be the same way. We've got the first 30 minutes out of the way. This may seem a bit strange, but it's great for habit-building. Recite what you've done so far and how long you have spent on each exercise. It's something my professors taught me in college to build and remember a routine more quickly."

"That does make sense!" Amy replied, unphased by the strange request. "I always found I memorized better when studying for college by speaking aloud... let's see... We started off with 5-10 minutes of stretches, then 15 minutes of cardio on the bike, then you ran me through a couple of simple yoga poses on the mat as a cool down for 5 minutes."

I subtly questioned her in more detail as I observed her and guided her through some basic exercises. I didn't gauge a single response that illustrated she had any cognition of what truly happened. She also did not seem to show any signs of excess arousal. I couldn't really test her submission easily, but she seemed normal. I even placed her in front of a mirror to do crunches. She could clearly see the dark, wet spot on the crotch of her yoga pants, but she gave no signs of embarrassment or anything. The final thing of note I found was the girl still clearly had a wedgie. She made no move to fix it and did not seem uncomfortable.

I came to the preliminary conclusion that the bike removed all verbal, arousal, and submission programming after the time expired; however, intensive memory alterations activated in their places. Amy's mind seemed to filter out anything that would have seemed out of the ordinary and replace it with a bland framework of everyday activities. For example, the memory of fingering herself and getting facefucked on a yoga mat was replaced with a shallow memory of doing yoga poses. Furthermore, she seemed to ignore any clues that events were different than she remembered. Hence why she didn't fix her wedgie or notice the wetness from her earlier excessive arousal.

I was convinced it was safe to issue temporary programming to my subjects. I wasn't sure if it was foolproof yet, but I was happy enough with it to continue having some fun with Amy.

We had an ordinary workout session for the half-hour after Amy's programming wore off. I had to use extreme willpower not to stare at that naked ass I had spanked just minutes earlier. I couldn't convince my erection to go all the way down. If she noticed, she didn't say anything, though.

"There are better cuts of meat out there," I crudely thought to myself, "but this one is decent and right on my platter." I decided it was time to live a few more fantasies and have a real taste of the treat in front of me.

"Ok, Amy, we are going to use a special feature of the bike now to mimic some leg presses if that's ok."

"Sure! Let's do it!" She eagerly replied while finishing her reps with the 10lb dumbbells.

"Keep on with what you are doing for a moment while I get set up."

I trotted over to the bike and dextrously sped through the menus until I reached the mind control options. I changed the programming duration back to the 24-hour default and activated the AMCM.

Amy climbed back onto the machine after I returned it to the main menu. "I want you to start pedaling as hard as you can first, and then I'll start increasing the resistance," I lied as my body thrummed with anticipation.

I watched as Amy obeyed. The bike clearly was affecting her more quickly this time. She didn't pause her pedaling once she started this time. Instead, Amy immediately let out a sharp moan of pleasure as her legs rapidly built up speed. One of her hands left the handlebars and shot to her tits. She apparently couldn't get the stimulation she was searching for. So she suddenly lifted her top and sports bra until her hard pink nipples were exposed to the cool garage air.

"Good girl!" I praised her out loud, "give in for me! Pedal as hard as you can, Amy!"

She didn't respond to me. She just kept pedaling as hard as she could. The colorful swirl of the screen reflected in her glossed-over eyes. Her mouth was parted in a nearly constant moan while she massaged her tits roughly.

Her legs pedaled a bit slower than before. Probably because of the fatigue from working out. I dropped the resistance one level. Her moans grew louder as her legs flew faster. I decreased the resistance by two more levels. Her moans changed to squeals of pleasure. The bike whirred louder than ever before. Amy arched her back, grabbed the handlebars with both hands, and squeezed as hard as she could while countless orgasms shut down her mind.

After a mere minute on the bike, I listened to the music of Amy reaching the big final orgasm before her programming could begin.

"Pleeeeeeease! Pleeeeease!...." she screamed before her voice caught in her throat, and she silently convulsed on the bike.

The screen rapidly flashed its red screen before it changed to green. I walked up to the screen and read. "Subject acquisition complete! AQ intensity rating 156%. Subject ready to accept commands. State the subject's designation to continue."

I noticed the AQ rating was higher this time. I briefly pondered what it meant before dismissing it for more pertinent matters.

"Amy Leigh." I addressed the tranced and clearly over-exerted girl. Her pedaling speed had decreased to a reasonable pace, and she took even deep breaths as her body tried to slow back down.

"How may I... *breath* serve you... *breath* master." She replied between breaths in her oddly sexy monotone voice.

"Take off your shirt and bra for me while you catch your breath."

She slowly lifted her hands above her head to remove the offending articles. Then, she tossed the garments aside and grabbed ahold of the handlebars again.

"Play with your tits for me while you ride this bike when we are alone."

She didn't respond, as usual, but immediately carried out her command. I let out a low groan at the sight of Amy, tranced out of her mind, massaging her tits in front of me. I stripped my clothes off in anticipation of what was coming.

"Amy, you will always call me master when we are alone."

"You will enthusiastically ride the bike anytime, and every time I tell you to."

"You will always answer my questions honestly."

"You will eagerly allow and help me to do anything I want to you."

"You are incredibly attracted to me."

"You will no longer feel attraction to anyone but me without my permission."

"You trust me completely."

The last command I wanted to include for now was one to prevent her from arousing other people's suspicions. Without the instruction for the bike, I wanted to be extra careful with my wording. I did not know if giving her a command to act normally in front of others would be safe. I worried that Amy's brain would consider her traits after brainwashing to be normal. I needed to word it to make her tailor her personality to match her old normal.

"When around others, you will carefully act in the way they consider normal and not suspicious for you unless I tell you otherwise."

"You will inform me if anyone shows suspicions towards you or me."

I repeated the commands in my head a couple of times to make sure I had everything. I was itching to shove more commands into her pliant mind, but I didn't want to overdo it too far on the first day of use. I desperately needed more information on the bike's abilities and features before I could feel comfortable taking the brainwashing to the extreme.

"Well, Amy," I said as I roughly grasped one of her hands and forced it to squeeze her tit harder, "I think it's time we move on to the real exercises I had planned for you. What do you think?"

"I think whatever you tell me to think, master," she robotically replied.

"mmm, careful, babe; I may just have to make that true all the time," I growled. "You better get off the bike before I do."

Amy's hands stopped their caresses so she could push herself off the bike. Her yoga pants were hopelessly soaked after a second session on the bike. The black seat was even slick with her juices which no doubt helped conductivity for the electrical stimulation voodoo the seat did. I wondered how effective the acquisition process would be on a naked girl with direct contact with her pussy. Something to test later, I decided.

I watched in anticipation as Amy's eyes slowly unglazed and dilated, and her face transitioned from lifelessness to pure unbridled lust.

"Master," Amy spoke as she struggled to stand as the aftershocks from her numerous orgasms made her unsteady. "This may be a little forward... but I reaaaally need...mmmm."

I interrupted her by roughly pulling her lips to mine. She melted as her arousal overpowered her ability to stand any longer. The poor girl nearly went limp! Being the gentleman I am, I placed my hand under her soaked crotch and applied plenty of pressure to help her stand. This resulted in her incessantly moaning into my mouth.

I guided Amy backward toward the nearest wall and pressed her against the mirror, making her squeak as the cold glass surprised her. She let out another cute squeak when I rubbed her amazingly hot pussy through her soaked pants. Her kisses became more sloppy and fervent with the additional stimulation.

The strain of pinning the girl to the mirror was starting to catch up to me. I let the soles of her feet touch the ground again, then used my free hand to pull down on her silky blond hair. Her eyes were forced back to mine.

"You are a sexy little thing, you know?" I growled while I continued to pull her hair and rub her pussy. She just blinked and tried to nod her head. "Tell me...Amy, would you rather me fuck you on the floor, or would you prefer to suck me off with that cute little mouth?"

"Fuck me," she moaned simply.

Even during hot situations like this, I could never stop my analytical mind. I had a perfect opportunity to test the command that she would "eagerly help me do anything I wanted to her."

"I want you to suck my cock." I stated while stripping off my clothes. "Are you sure you'd rather be fucked?"

"Yes! Please..."

For a moment, I was confused. "Is the programming working?" I wondered. Then it hit me.

"Amy, I want to use your mouth for my pleasure and make you swallow my cum." I carefully stated. "Now, what would you rather do?"

She dropped to her knees and replied, "Oh god! I will do whatever you need so you can make me swallow your cum!"

She exuded excitement as I told her to strip off her soaked garments while I laid down on a yoga mat. Despite feeling even more arousal than she had after her first time on the bike, getting her pussy fucked was gone entirely from her mind. She wanted nothing more than to let me use her mouth and cum down her throat. Her desire wasn't born from some kind of sexual fantasy of hers. She was simply excited to help me do what I wanted with her. She just happened to be mind-numbingly horny at the same time.

After she stripped, revealing her swollen snatch, she dropped to her hands and knees and crawled between my legs.

"I want to finger your pussy while you work on helping me cum in your mouth," I told her as her mouth was about to engulf me.

She gave a big excited smile and maneuvered herself perpendicular to my body. She then spread her knees as wide as she could while on all fours and lowered her mouth onto my throbbing member.

She just held her mouth on my cock, though. She didn't move or swirl her tongue or anything. "Amy, I still believe I am using your mouth even if you do all the work," I informed her. "The better and sluttier a job you do, the more I feel like I'm the one using you."

That explanation seemed to do the trick. She began giving the sloppiest head I'd ever received, and I mean sloppy in a good way. I began to finger her needy cunt, shoving two fingers in to the knuckle with no resistance at all. She was wet and ready. She groaned in pleasure on my cock as I matched the rhythm of my fingers with her enthusiastic bobbing.

After a couple of minutes of this, I was about to blow. I wasn't ready yet, though. So, I held her head back and told her I wanted to fuck her pussy instead of using her mouth.

She obediently rolled onto her back and presented her pink pussy to me. "Please fuck me, master!" She begged. "I've never been soooo horny before. You're so fucking hot...I neeeeed you inside me."

I simply smirked in response and then slowly slipped into her dripping wet hole. She moaned in pleasure and kissed me hungrily as I made deep, even strokes. In moments I noticed her moans become more high-pitched and desperate. "I want to make you cum hard for me, baby," I told her as I increased my speed and adjusted my angle slightly.

"Right there! Right... mmmm... d-don't stop," she stuttered as she began to cum for me.

Her back arched, and her pussy squeezed my cock firmly in place. She was the silent type. Her moans stopped as her eyes rolled into her head for a short few seconds. I pulled out after she began taking deep breaths. Her thigh started vibrating from the aftershocks of the orgasm almost immediately.

"I still want to use your mouth to clean up and cum in," I crudely said with a smirk.

Amy nodded excitedly and got up onto her knees for me. I stood and returned my cock to her willing mouth. She let me guide her head while she looked up at me. I didn't last even another ten seconds with all of the stimulation and excitement I'd had. I unleashed a torrent of hot cum down her throat as I forced her head down gently. She didn't even try to pull back. I collapsed slowly onto my back as my strength expired. Amy coughed a couple of times and then lay beside me with a smile on her face.

"That was... pretty amazing," I said while catching my breath. "It's nice to fuck a girl that knows how to please a man for once."

"I'm not usually like that!" Amy replied with her fingers gently tracing her curves. "You're just... so unbelievably hot! And I've never been so horny in my life. When you told me what you wanted to do with me, it was like my only purpose was to help you fulfill that want."

"Does that freak you out at all?"

"No... I mean, I know it should, but I really trust you, and it felt too good."

We lay in silence for a while longer, both lost in thought. Afterward, I again asked about her arousal and submission levels like I had the last time I brainwashed her using the same 1-10 scale for arousal and the 1-10/11-20 scale for submission/dominance.

"Interesting question," Amy mused and turned on her side to face me. "I was sooooo horny when I got off the bike. Almost a 9, maybe! After cumming multiple times and getting scared when I couldn't breathe with your cock down my throat, I've dropped to a 7.5, probably. And I'd say a 4 for submission if 10 is neutral and 1 is no free will."

Thinking over her numbers for a moment, I was a little surprised. Without having any commands to directly make her hornier or more submissive, she went up 1-1.5 levels in arousal and was 1 number more submissive. I considered that the cause was either multiple times using the bike, a higher AQ intensity (whatever that was), or maybe the trust and attractiveness commands. Regardless, from our previous conversation, I knew she was still slightly hornier than she'd ever been before today. The thought of her stuck so needy all the time really pushed all the right buttons in my slightly sadistic mind.

I eventually gained enough motivation and strength to stand up from the yoga mat. I looked down on Amy. Her slim physique was slowly growing on me. She looked sexy, lying below me with her legs parted and wavy golden hair sprawled beneath her. I brushed off the increased feeling of attraction as spoiled judgement from the endorphins, though. I could still do better than her. Even so, I had to use much self-control to not utter the phrase "you belong to me," to the girl and make her mine for good."Get up. Let's go inside," I said coarsely, "you're spending the night here."

"Master, I didn't bring a change of clothes or anything," she said wide-eyed as she quickly sat up. "Besides, I should probably be getting home. I barely know you!"

I laughed inwardly at the odd incongruity of her arguing against an order AND calling me master in the same sentence. I doubted she even realized she called me master. "You don't need clothes or anything. I'll show you the laundry room. And you ARE staying," I emphasized my command and then used her programming against her. "I want to play with your naked body the rest of the night, and I'll probably want to do a few more things to you later too!

Her concerned expression quickly shifted to happy excitement. She hopped up and embraced me so I could feel her naked body against mine. "Okay! In that case, I'll stay," she excitedly replied.

After getting her laundry started, we cuddled on the couch together. I absentmindedly fondled her tits and occasionally teased her still-wet pussy while we watched the 10 o clock news. I enjoyed hearing her subdued moans of pleasure as I basically groped her.

The local news was, as usual, primarily useless babble, but towards the end of the program, something caught my attention.

"A local bank owner is asking for assistance to recover several stolen pieces of exercise equipment," the anchorman spoke. "The owner says a total of 3 bikes have been stolen from his bank locations throughout the Mid-Atlantic region."

The anchor continued talking about the thefts as an image of one of the stolen bikes popped on the screen. It was exactly like mine. Luckily Amy wasn't facing the television because that would have been tough to explain.

"We have some footage of what appears to be an older model pickup truck passing through a Carlisle parking lot with a similar cycle in the back. Another tip placed this truck and cycle near the Maryland border later that night. Unfortunately, we have no details on the thief at this time as he was wearing a ski jacket and face coverings." The screen shifted back to the news anchor. "If you have a tip for this or any other crime, please call the mid-Atlantic crime stoppers. As always, your tip will be completely anonymous."

"Looks like the bike company has some pull with the police or journalists," I thought. "Good thing I was careful." I was a bit shaken, but overall not too worried as long as no one sent in better photos of my truck. Still, the company was probably looking very closely in Maryland now. I didn't know how much the bikes cost, but I highly doubted the manufacturer would ever stop searching for the bike. It would be an ethical and criminal PR disaster if the wrong person found the bike (like its previous owner).

There wasn't much I could do right now. So I just took a deep breath and grabbed a nice handful of the naked ass in front of me. "I think it's worth the risk." I thought with a smile.

Voyager65
Voyager65
213 Followers