Taken While Helpless on Honeymoon Ch. 02

Story Info
Young man used by hotel maids while on honeymoon.
1.4k words
4.32
20.3k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KPayne
KPayne
138 Followers

Gary Thompson didn't see either of the two maids who had taken advantage of the way his wife had left him until the day before his honeymoon was due to end.

He'd spent four days wondering why he hadn't been at all bothered by what they'd done, and enjoying the attention his wife had showered on him out of guilt at the damage her bikini restraints had done to his wrists and ankles. Veronica had returned to the bedroom and assumed that the marks had been caused by Gary's attempts to wriggle free, and he'd been more than happy not to tell her that one of the maids who'd discovered him had pulled on them tightly before stuffing his erection inside the blackest, hairiest pussy he'd ever seen.

But just after he'd waved goodbye to his wife as she clambered aboard an old coach to go shopping for souvenirs at a market on the far side of the island, the women walked casually up to him, and the oldest, pointed towards the departing bus, and said with a grin, "Missy Thompson never know."

Gary just shrugged in reply. He wouldn't have known what to say even if he had spoken their language, and had no reason to think that either spoke any English other than the few words they'd used when taking advantage of his bound and naked body earlier in the week.

The two women smiled, as one pointed to the deep red lines around his wrists and almost-whispered, "Sorry," pointed at a woman about the same age as his wife stood at the far side of the car park, and added. "Missy Thompson never know."

Gary didn't have any idea what the woman wanted to tell him, and when she beckoned the woman to come over assumed that it was to translate something. The woman, just like the other two, was dressed in white soft shoes with a white one-piece tunic-dress, and he instantly imagined how wonderful she'd look wearing nothing but the plain white bra and little white panties he knew were underneath.

"Missy Thompson never know," repeated the woman who'd sat on face earlier in the week, as the young maid smiled nervously at him. She was absolutely stunning. His wife was attractive, but she was somehow even more so, and he tried to work out just why he felt such a strong attraction to her. Was it the coffee colour of her skin? Her jet black hair? Utterly captivating large brown eyes or teeth which shone brightly as her deep red lips parted in a wry smile? Or just the fact that she was so exotic and so different to his wife?

The young woman didn't speak, just smiled as the oldest maid nodded towards the hotel doorway, and with a grin said, "Room service. Missy Thompson never know."

He didn't know if the young maid was being offered to him as some sort of apology, or if she'd been told how the other two had fucked him and wanted to do the same, but she was far too attractive for him to care either way. He loved his wife of nearly two weeks, and had no desire to cheat on her, but it took all of thirty seconds to convince himself that this opportunity simply could not be turned down. The maid was one of the most attractive women he'd ever seen, and after telling himself "that this time was a on-off" and he'd "never, ever be unfaithful again," he nodded and walked to the stairs as fast as he could.

Gary practically sprinted to his room, and had just gulped down some mouthwash when there was a knock on the door. He opened it to see all three women stood in the hallway, and then stepped aside as the young pretty one was gently pushed towards him with the words "Missy Thompson never know," and the door pulled shut behind her.

He tried to speak, but within seconds there was an extra tongue in his mouth as her hands frantically tugged at his pants until they fell to the floor. He pushed her gently backwards, dropped to his knees as he unbuttoned her white one-piece tunic-dress, slid her little white panties down the most exquisite pair of legs he'd ever touched, kissed her completely hairless mound as she stepped out of her white soft shoes, moved backwards to the bed and pulled her onto him.

Gary Thompson couldn't believe what was happening to him, and was so entranced by the beautiful woman whose thick jet black hair obscured his view of anything except her face, that he didn't hear the door quietly unlock or the two pairs of feet that tiptoed across the room.

And he was too slow to react when one of the maids who'd taken advantage of him four days before, gently pushed the younger woman to one side, and quickly climbed up on his chest before pinning his wrists to the pillows either side of his head with her knees.

She grinned down at him and slowly slipped off each of her soft white shoes, unbuttoned her white one-piece tunic-dress and handed it to the younger woman as Gary protested loudly but pointlessly.

"Shh," she said putting a finger his lips, "Missy Thompson never know," and he watched helplessly as the young woman calmly redressed while the maid who'd fucked him four days previously climbed on the bed and sat on his legs. He looked past the maid sat on his chest at the other woman as she too took off her soft white shoes and one-piece white tunic-dress, and wondered whether they were acting on impulse, or if the young pretty one had always been in one some sort of plan.

The thought lasted seconds. The woman sat on his chest, put two fingers inside one leg of her little white panties, pulled them to one side to expose a dripping mass of black hair around a moist pink crevice, said again, "Missy Thomas never know" and pulled his head upwards with her free hand. He tried to resist but she was too heavy to move, and just as the black hairy pussy prevented him from seeing anything else except the vague outline of a white bra struggling to contain a pair of pendulous coffee-coloured breasts, he felt the other woman finger her panties to one side and force his erection into a place every bit as warm and welcoming as the one on his face.

Gary Thompson couldn't move, but as neither of the woman on top of him did either, he instinctively knew that they weren't in any sort of hurry. All he could do was try to pleasure the one he could taste in the hope that the other would get excited enough to speed up her gyrations in the way she had four days before and then get off.

It almost worked.

The woman on his face wasn't as aroused as she had been the last time she'd been there, and kept moving her clitoris away from his probing tongue instead of pressing him ever deeper into her crevice, but the woman fucking him gradually sped up anyway. He felt her orgasmic shudder, and was grateful of the release which followed her increased pumping, but the other one didn't stop. All she did was satisfy herself that he didn't have the strength to resist, rolled to one side just long enough to push her sodden little white panties down her not-so-little coffee-coloured thighs, and climbed back onto his face.

The maid interlocked her fingers round the back of his head, pulled his face forcefully into the moist black mass, and as his tongue reached ever deeper into her moist pink crevice said, "Missy Thompson never know," before almost drowning him in bodily fluids as she climaxed even louder and messier than she had the last time.

The sated woman then rolled slowly off him, and accompanied her colleague to the bathroom where they both dried themselves on the towels Gary and his wife had used an hour or so earlier while he watched and wondered when the young pretty one had left.

The women didn't bother cleaning up as they had the last time, and happily left him an immobile, sweat-soaked, sodden mess as they redressed in their all-white uniforms, grinned at him, opened the bedroom door, turned and laughed, "Missy Thompson never know."

They closed the door, and as an utterly exhausted Gary Thompson lay on the bed, he stared up at the stationary ceiling fan and listened to the sound of two overweight women twice his age laugh all the way to the third floor linen cupboard.

KPayne
KPayne
138 Followers