All Comments on 'Taking a Break'

by Claudia_TylerMae

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jrichard1953jrichard19538 months ago

Loved it. What's next for Suzy?

awyldsideawyldside8 months ago

hmmm...I wonder if this is something he has wanted all along... the was no preamble to suggest this...

If he really didn't want it, he could have just said no! The threat of blackmail could have been addressed by saying that he now knows where C lives and will fuck her up if that ever happened and that he would do the same to his wife after the divorce. The set up would have kept me more into it instead of thinking he didnt really want to do this. Plus, 2 weeks is a long time.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Interesting, see where this goes!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Don’t like it at all. It is a basic wife abuses husband with her girlfriend. The same old blackmail and sexual abuse continues while making him a prisoner. There is no backstory, no explanation of why and not even a hint of anything which makes this a copy of a copy of a copy of an unoriginal and not thought out lame wanna be story. How you can go from writing such incredible work to spewing this crap only leads me to believe that you are not the author I thought you were but instead you are just another plagiarizing reader who does have the chops to write anything more than your supposed moniker.

LokirinLokirin7 months ago

Looking forward to seeing where this goes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userClaudia_TylerMae@Claudia_TylerMae
Strong believer in healthy sexual exploration, kink positive and conscious choice. Also weirdo who still tries to dress like the cool kids, still has next to no fashion sense and still believes the perfect outfit is out there somewhere. Your support, and positive feedback rea...