Taking a Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep licking you slut." my wife commands, "you're going to be treated like the dirty little girl you are."

"And we can't have you acting all virginal can we?"

I can feel the warmth of the blonde woman's thighs as she kneels behind me. She takes hold of my waist with one hand and I can feel her guide her dildo to my ass with the other. Satisfied with it pushing at my entrance, she puts her other hand on my waist, holding me before her. Then as I try to keep my rhythm, she thrusts into me, filling my ass and pushing her thighs and crotch against me. The sensation is powerful and sends tight electric bursts through me. I can feel my excitement between my legs, the intense ache, but I am held between the two woman pleasuring themselves on me but not touching me, withholding the orgasm that I crave.

The blonde woman begins grinding herself into my ass, forcing a rhythm that pushes my face deeper into my wife's crotch.

"You dirty whore", the blonde woman gasps, "you couldn't wait to have your ass fucked could you?"

"Suzy, you are a total slut, taking a cock like that. And licking like a pro. Oh I'm so close." I can't respond as I am pushed into my wife's crotch by the pumping of the woman behind me. Both are breathing hard and sound close to coming. I am too, even without being touched. Their rhythm slows, then a groan announces my wife's orgasm, and the woman behind grinds me into her faster as she noisily comes.

My head is pushed up and away, and I blink hotly into the eyes of my wife.

"Slut", she rolls the word lazily around her mouth with a post-orgasmic smile. She leans forward and pulls my head round to kiss me greedily. I'm still quivering with desperation to come, and unashamedly letting out little moans as my ass is fucked.

"Look at that," she laughs, pointing at the television, which is back on and has distracted her, "our maid is a porn actress!"

On the screen I can see myself, a lipstick smeared bimbo, being taken from behind by one woman as the other holds my chin up so I can't look away.

"And I bet you love it too!", her other hand snakes under the frills of my short skirt, "oh yes, you have wet panties!". She holds me, her grip wrapping the warm lace around me. Slowly she rubs me in time to the thrusts of the dildo filling my ass.

"Oh Mistress, I want to.." I begin to beg

"Cum in your panties, Suzy?" She finishes for me.

That isn't the half of it, but she is giving me no option. Behind me the thrusts are quickening and I sense Miss C is close too. Suddenly she cries out and pulls me deeply to her and I can feel her shudder as her orgasm explodes.

"Beg", my wife commands

The words rush out of my mouth, "Oh please let me cum in my panties, Mistress!"

She tilts my chin so I have to look away from her to the television again. The two women are toying with the girl - with me. The beautiful latex clad woman has her hand under the girl's skirts, stroking her crotch. The blonde woman is lazily thrusting into her ass. The sight is too much for me. The girl's eyes open wide with surprise and her mouth opens in a little 'O' as the orgasm rushes through her. I can feel my muscles contracting against the tight hold of the corset, and my breasts bounce as I shake. My long blonde hair falls into my face, surrounding me with my sweet perfumed scent.

Eventually I am still, spent. The blonde woman pulls out of me and moves away to take off the harness and dildo. My wife stands to find something to wipe her hand on, then smiles and holds her fingers to my mouth. Blushing, I lick them clean. I stand and begin to walk to the other room, ready to take off the humiliating pink dress, to return to my normal self.

"Where are you going?"

"I.."

"We need more drink, Suzy"

"But I thought.."

"You are our maid and a slut, girl. You don't think. Look at you! Big blonde hair, all tits and ass. You're a bimbo."

"But.."

"Suzy, listen carefully. We're not going on that holiday tomorrow. I couldn't afford both your sexy clothes and plane tickets as well could I? My holiday starts today and so does yours - for the next two weeks, you don't have to worry about anything as boring as work or bills. You do have to worry about what we might do to you if you don't behave."

"We'll overlook your messy state", the blonde woman says, "for now. Get us some more drinks. Tomorrow the hairdresser is coming to give you lovely hair extensions, so those pretty curls will be yours to stay, at least for the next fortnight. We'll also fix those breast forms, and get your ears pierced. You are going to eat, sleep, breathe and be fucked like a girl for the next two weeks. You'll be our maid and toy, and look after us and any visitors that happen to come by. In return we'll look after you."

"And from your little performance,I think you'll love it, won't you Suzy?"

"I.."

"I said 'Won't you, Suzy?'"

"Yes Mistress"

12