All Comments on 'Taking A Risk'

by c0mplicated_feelings

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As a young trans man, these stories are amazing! I adore the growth they've been through and the sex is well written and HOT. I wouldn't mind seeing a more protective and possessive side of them both as a more SFW chapter, and for a NSFW chapter I think seeing Jason explore a more submissive side, (i.e. Mikey helping Jason use a dildo and find his prostate and making him finish untouched), would be a really hot and cute bonding moment if it was something you'd be interested in writing! Really enjoying this series so far I can't wait to see where it goes next.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If you find it comfortable can you please write a chapter where Mikey and Jason are married and decide to have their own child biologically. Please don't be offended ( I am an ftm and this is a very much unaddressed kink of mine )

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Can you please write a chapter where Mikey and Jason are happily married and decide to have their own biological child (Mikey getting pregnant naturally) ? Please don't be offended. (I am asking as a trans man who wishes for this to come true for me )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous