Taking a Wife to Slutdom

Story Info
How a wife in a sexless marriage is taken to slutdom.
806 words
2.95
32.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a wife to slutdom

Connection online

This is not a story. It's part documentation, part plan, part engagement of a nasty slut with a community of deviants, and part degradation and humiliation of a self-confessed 'worthless cunt', as that is how she - I will at times refer to her as 'it', as that's all it really deserves - self identified on her profile.

I've played on and offline since the birth of the WWW, and what I've always enjoyed are nasty submissive wives who are utterly frustrated with their vanilla lives, they make for the nastiest cunts.

I lurked on a few websites over the years but had most success on a site that sadly is now defunct, this is not where I found it, that was elsewhere. From that I have enduring relationships with two wives, one close enough to visit and use, the other on the other side of the Atlantic.

And I had a few that had online D/s relationships with. One was a wannabe that worked in a truck yard in the Midlands, and she had few if any limits. She wanted to be exposed in all her sluttish and deviant glory to her co-workers, all male, she being the only female there, to the extent of being used by the Dobermans of one of the mechanics, and stripped, gang fucked and used as a toilet while strung from the gantry hoist in the workshop. But like many online sluts that 'can't' share photos or vids because of a faulty phone, I doubted whether she genuinely carried out many of the tasks given to her.

That was the same for a wife and mother in Dublin who was just dripping to be abused and humiliated. She was rumbled by her daughter who then blackmailed her mother to be allowed to submit to me as well. Again, fun, and more sense they were indeed enjoying the reality of their fantasies.

And so it was from this background that I always keep an eye out for just that sort of depraved cunt masquerading as a vanilla and respectable wife and member of the community. They're the best sort, often just gagging to be controlled, told to do what they'd always imagined doing, be it fucking their arses with fingers, toys and vegetables, humiliation, piss play and drinking or exposure in public.

Which brings us to it. We first connected at the start of this year.

I was initially drawn to the first online pic of it. I always like blonds. This one was dressed in really nice retro lingerie, more teasing what was beneath, but clearly wanting to go a lot further. And that's what its profile showed. A worthless cunt in a functional but almost sexless marriage. Excellent. Into humiliation and degradation - to date, our conversations clearly show a most intense desire to fulfil those desires: and that is what this is going to be about. How it travels the journey from respectable professional woman, respected wife and grandmother; to slutdom. And along the way becoming a cuckoldress.

I intend to write successive chapters that will describe the initial connection that we made and the realisation that it was never going to realise its dreams without at least a minimum of consent from its husband. I'll describe the progress of her confession to her husband of her need to be dominated - that's really at the moment as much as he knows - and the gradual progress of seeing just how far he will play along - and ultimately whether we can make him into a participating sissy cuck. If you're going to take a wannabe slut wife to slutdom, but as well set a decent goal of taking the husband with us.

I will describe its initial use as bimbo pig, how it presents itself at our first sessions. How it displays my cunt and tits in a café in Manchester; and the videos I make of her degradation in front of an apartment window.

There are also a lot of kinks that it has. As I recall the only limits were scat and underage, and I think needles, but then again it will have to overcome that one when I start on her body mods and the nipple and cunt piercing. I'll describe those in later chapters, how we're going to make videos of each, and examples from its porn favourites list - which is extensive I can tell you - I'll provide links to those vids so that you can watch them yourselves: by knowing the videos we will recreate, you'll really get to understand what perverted nasty pig it really is.

But let's start with a brief description of how this all started, and the realisation that the husband had to be accommodated to some degree.