Taking Advantage Ch. 03

Story Info
Using hypnosis for fun and revenge.
3.4k words
4.48
8.2k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 01/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, I doubt any of this is possible. Even if it was, it certainly wouldn't be moral! But this is just a bit of a fun fantasy.

Well, Steve and I discussed big plans of getting more women involved in our little group, but we never got around to it. I guess when you have two totally compliant sex toys to play with, there isn't a lot of motivation to change things. We settled in to a great routine. Each Friday night we would meet at either his or my place, put the girls under and have fun with them while we watched footy. We would keep it interesting by playing little games. For example, we would allocate a team to each girl. If their team conceded a penalty, the girl would have to remove a piece of clothing. Once naked they would have to pay forfeits. There would be other forfeits also, like blow jobs, rim jobs, pussy sex, anal sex and anything else we could think of, all based on various aspects of the game. We would usually come once during the game, mostly at half time, with the winning team wife swallowing both our loads. After the game the wife of the winning team would get DP'ed until we came. While the losing wife would rim us. Often the team in front at half time went on to win, meaning that wife would have taken four loads for the night. The girls always woke up feeling good and never suspected what had happened, probably cause they were subconcsiously following the game based on the forfeits they had to pay. Therefore they had a memory of the game, at least the important parts. The situation was so good, why would we risk it by trying to bring others in?

Things changed about two or three months into the season. We were enjoying our regular Friday night footy and due to lots of penalties both girls were naked. At half time the the scores were level, meaning we would each get sucked of by the other's wife. I was happy sitting back letting Sue blow me but Steve had other ideas. He stood up and had Sam kneel in front of him. He then proceeded to give her a thorough face fucking. I watched on, facinated at first, but with growing concern. Though my concern was outweighed by my excitement. Steve used both hands to grip Sam's head and drive his cock into her. Then he would pull out and slap her face with his dick, slap her tits, pinch and twist her nipples, before going back to fucking her face. I started getting more aggressive with Sue, though I stuck with face fucking her. When he came he held her head against his stomach with his cock deep in her throat. She gagged and spluttered but managed to swallow his load. When he let her go she had tears streaming down her face and drool hanging from her lips. This was enough to send me over the edge, blasting my own load into Sue's throat. Steve looked at me and said, "sorry man, I got carried away."

I just replied, "no worries, probably need to keep things under control in future."

Steve nodded and apologised again.

At full time, Sam's team had won. I lay on my back and had her straddle me. Once we were set, Steve got behind and worked his dick into her arse. Once in, he again gave her some rough treatment, pounding her arse with long hard strokes until he came. He then pulled out and sat back in the chair watching. I had a little way to go before I came so I got Sue to stick a finger in Sam's pussy along side my dick. While I couldn't get full penetration this way, the extra sensation of her finger on my knob had me coming fairly soon.

While the girls cleaned up, I looked over to Steve who was deep in thought. "I'm really sorry mate," he said. "I just really needed to unload some frustration, it's been a shit week!"

"Rick?" I asked, and he nodded.

Nothing more needed to be said. Rick is Steve's boss and a proper cunt. We have both known him for years. Steve went to school with him and he was always a prick. He came from a rich family and always had the best of everything. He was good at sport and loved to brag. When he left school he got a job in his father's business where he was quickly promoted and eventually took over once his father retired. Rick married the hottest chick in town and was living the dream. He had four kids, two boys who were 21 and 19. and twin 18 year old daughters. They were all stuck up like him. Steve worked for him and Rick treated him like shit. But he paid very good, well, he paid Steve very good cause he knew the business would be fucked without him. Steve was very good at his job and always solved the many problems that Rick caused. Steve hated working for him but knew that he could never get the sort of money Rick paid anywhere else. It was a conversation Steve and I had on many occassions. On this night I didn't push Steve on the issue other than to say, "one day we'll put him in his place."

That was the end of our night as the girls were cleaned up and ready to be woken. We said our goodbyes before Sam and I headed home.

A few days later I called Steve because I had come up with a plan to put Rick in his place. Like I said, he was good at sport and loved to brag. However he had one weakness, golf. While he was pretty good, and could easily beat me and most others, he could never beat Steve. His business used to host charity events and social days for the workers at the local club, until Rick got fed up by being beaten by Steve all the time. He stopped the events, or scheduled Steve to be away on training when they were on. Occasionally Steve and I would play a round on a weekend and we would often run into Rick. Steve really enjoyed sharing his score card with Rick on these occasions, just to rub it in. Anyway, my plan was to take advantage of Rick's frustration. Steve liked the idea so we made a plan for a round of golf the following Saturday because we knew Rick would be there.

We played a normal round, but fudged our cards to give me the win, something that would never normally happen. Back in the clubhouse we ran into Rick who was bragging about how well he'd played to his friends. Well he was until he saw Steve, then he quickly changed the subject. After a short chat I said to Steve, "I've got to go to the bathroom, since you lost it's your shout. I'll be back in a minute."

We noticed Rick look straight to Steve when I said this.

Steve replied, "fair enough, but I can't believe how well you went. I don't think you've ever beaten me before!"

With that, I headed off. Sure enough Rick was waiting outside the toilet when I came out. Straight away he asked me if it was true and I told him it sure was. To prove the point I showed him my card. At first he didn't believe me, saying I must have cheated. But I told him I had discovered a secret to improving my golf. Of course he wanted to know more. I told him I couldn't talk now as I had a beer waiting for me, but to give me a call later. I returned to Steve, giving him a little thumbs up, the plan was in motion!

Rick called me the next day and we arranged to meet at a local pub for a chat. Once there, I spun him a big yarn about a friend who had been hypnotising me to improve aspects of my life. Golf was just one area we had been working on. Rick was imediately intrigued and wanted his details so he could try it. I told him that unfortunately my friend had now moved overseas so I no longer had sessions with him. Rick was a bit disappointed until I told him that the guy had also taught me some hypnosis techniques. I explained that I had been using them on my wife and she had been able to learn a second language to a fairly good level, after only a couple of sessions. Straight away Rick was hooked! "Could you help me with my golf?" He asked. I told him I probably could help him, not to the level of a professional, but certainly enough that he could beat most people around town. I told him that professional hypnotists charge hundreds for each session, but because I was a bit if a novice, I would do it for free. I explained that he was actually doing me a favour, giving me some practice. He quickly agreed and we set a time for the following Tuesday. Then he said we could do it at his place, before asking if maybe his wife could join in cause he wanted her to lose a few kilos. He was such a prick, his wife was hot and yet he still wasn't happy! But it suited me, she was part of the revenge plan afterall!

On Tuesday evening I put Sam under and explained that we were going over to Rick's place for a hypnosis therapy. I wanted her to come along in case Rick's wife, Stacey, needed some convincing. I probably needn't have worried because Rick is very dominating and Stacey went along with most things he told her. Once there, I had them sit together on the couch and began my monologue. Stacey went under really quickly while Rick took a little longer. Once I was sure they were both under, I told Sam to sleep and started giving my instructions. I did work on improving Rick's golf game because I was curious to see if it could be done. However I also told him that if he was about to take a shot and I said, "you got this Rick," he would put too much into the stroke and mess up. Then I told him that he would be full of confidence next time we played and he'd be willing to take any bet. In fact he would be so confident he would offer his wife for sex if he lost. I further instructed that if he lost he wouldn't be thrilled but would honor his bet.

That's where I brought Stacey into it. I told her that when we got back from golf the following Saturday, Rick would tell her that he lost a bet and now she has to fuck both Steve and I. She would have no recollection of already knowing this arrangement and would be pretty pissed but willing to comply. However, she would enjoy it once we started.

Once I had reinforced all the instructions I couldn't resist having a little bit of fun with Stacey. I had promised Steve he could be first to fuck her, but that didn't mean I couldn't have a little fun. With Sam and Rick asleep, I instructed Stacey that when I woke her she would ignore the other pair and follow all my instructions happily and without hesitation. I then woke her up.

Stacey sat on the couch smiling at me. I asked her to get up and stand in front of where I was seated on a recliner. I took some time to admire her, she was dressed in a knee length summer dress that showed a fair amount of cleavage. Her outfit didn't realy suit the time of the year or occasion, but they had heating and I imagine Rick would have expectations on how she presented herself at all times. I had her give me several poses, leaning forward towards me, turning around quickly so her dress flared up and bending over facing away from me. Then I had her stand still while I knelt in front of her. I slowly raised the hem of her dress revealing her sexy panties. It was a beautiful sight!

The white lacey material was thin enough to show she had a well trimmed landing strip about an inch wide. Below this I could clearly see the outline of her pussy with big meaty labia. After admiring the view for a few minutes, I pulled the crotch of her panties aside and ran my fingers up and down her slit, getting it wet before slipping the middle one in and working it all the way in. I couldn't resist having a taste, licking and sucking those meaty lips. It took all my strength not to fuck her, but I knew it would be worth the wait!

After I had a bit of a play, I had her get dressed, before waking everyone up. I was desperate to get home and fuck Sam so we left soon after. I'd like to say we had a big fuckfest when we got home, but I was too excited by the night's activities and did not last long. I did wake Sam a couple of times during the night to fuck again though.

I wasn't surprised a few days later when Steve contacted me to invite me to golf the following Saturday with him and Rick. The plan was in motion!

We met Rick early Saturday morning at the course. As instructed he was full of confidence. He asked Steve if he wanted to make it interesting with a bet. Steve said sure, asking what he had in mind. When Rick suggested being each other's wife, Steve pretended to hesitate before finally agreeing. I jumped in and asked to get in on the action. Rick, the arrogant arse, said that since his wife was way hotter than both of ours, it's probably fair that he gets the chance to have both of them. So the bet was made.

I won't bore readers with details of the game, only to say the hypnosis certainly helped Rick. In fact, if it wasn't for some timely interventions he probably would have won. But he didn't, and we did. Time to collect!

When Steve reminded Rick of the bet he looked pretty devastated but agreed that a deal is a deal. We got into our cars and headed over to Rick's house. Watching Rick tell Stacey the news was almost as good as the sex that followed. Who am I kidding? It was enjoyable to see him squirm but not that good!

Stacey processed the news looking quite pissed but suddenly said, "well If you made this stupid bet, I'm going to make the most of it! Rick is the only guy I've ever had sex with so you two boys better make it worth my while."

With that she turned and headed towards the bedroom with the three of us following closely behind.

In the bedroom she suddenly seemed a bit unsure so Steve took the initiative. He stepped up to her, pulled her into an embrace and started to kiss her. Stacey resisted only briefly before returning the kiss with passion. Clothes were soon being removed and our fuck session was underway. Steve asked her to get down on her knees and we stood side by side while she alternated sucking out cocks. Looking down at this hot milf with a cock in her hand and one in her mouth was hot! Though Steve and I both agreed that while the situation was exciting, her skills were nowhere near the same level of our hypnotised wives.

We were sure to give Rick a running commentary throughout the session. Several times I thought he might start crying.

After letting her suck and play with our dicks for ten minutes or so, Steve had Stacey climb up on the bed with her bum at the edge. He lined his hard cock up with her pussy but just held it there. He spoke to Rick, "we made a fair bet and I won, come over here and watch me claim my prize."

Rick moved over to the bed, staring at the point of their soon to be union. He looked utterly defeated. I had never seen him like this. It was as if his soul had been ripped out. I almost felt sorry for him. Steve then spoke to Stacey telling her to look him in the eye while she took his dick. Entry was slow and deliberate.

Once he was all the way in, Steve waited a few moments then started pumping. He fucked her slowly at first but quickly built up speed. Meanwhile, I straddled Stacey's face and had her alternate between sucking and licking my cock, balls and anus. I thought after ten minutes or so I'd get my turn at her cunt, but I was wrong. Steve told Rick to get some lube. He then looked at me apologetically and told me once he had taken her arse I could have my turn. I knew that ultimately I was in control so there was no way I would miss out. This was about Steve's revenge, so for now I let him have his way.

Once again Steve made Rick watch as he slowly sunk his dick into his wife, only this time it was her arse. He only fucked her for a few minutes before withdrawing and making her suck his cock. I decided it was my turn and took advantage of her vacant pussy. Steve just looked at me, smiled and said, "let's give this lady a good fucking!"

And we did.

Over the next hour or so, Steve and I fucked Stacey in every way imaginable. We each had turns in her mouth, pussy and arse. To Steve this was about more than just sex, it was revenge for all the shit put on him over the years. We both blew in her mouth and on her face fairly early in the proceedings and made her and Rick kiss. We then had her fondle and suck our cocks while Rick went to grab us a couple of beers. Once we were hard again the fucking continued.

When we had both decided it was time to finish up, we had Rick lay on his back and Stacey positioned over him in a 69. First Steve, then I nutted in her pussy. We then had her rise up so she was kneeling with her pussy on his face, our come dripping out, and told Rick to clean her up. Meanwhile, we each stood and presented our cocks to her to clean with her mouth. I didn't think we could have been any nastier to the couple until Steve stepped back and told me to do the same before starting to piss all over Stacey's face and chest. I simply shrugged and did the same. Our piss flowed down her body, joining the come covering Rick's face and entering his mouth. Looking back, we probably went too far but this man had been a cunt to us for a long time!

With our revenge complete we started getting cleaned up and dressed. Steve looked at me and said, "this is not the last time we are doing this!"

I couldn't help but agree so I put them both to sleep and told them that they would remember what had happened. Stacey would remember it as a great time and will be happy for a repeat whenever we wanted. Rick would remember it as the humiliating experience it was, but his desire to beat us and get his own back would cause him to make future similar bets. I then suggested they get cleaned up before their kids got home.

Walking out through Rick's house, Steve and I were chatting about what we might do next time. Just inside the front door we both noticed a family portrait which looked like it had only been taken quite recently. I commented, "man those twins have developed into hot young versions of their mother. What I wouldn't give to take them for a spin!"

As soon as I said it, we both looked at each other with huge knowing grins. We went home that night with some very naughty ideas planned!!