Taking Allison Ch. 03

Story Info
Allison has her first threesome with Jake and his friend.
15.9k words
4.5
112.4k
215

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EasyDen
EasyDen
814 Followers

Thanks again for all the feedback and comments. All events and characters in the story are fictional.

*********************

Allison sat at a long conference room table surrounded by a handful of coworkers, though she could barely concentrate, Jake had returned into town from his trip and invited her and Adam out that night for drinks as well as an inevitable screw back at Jake's house. She was excited and grew to really love Jake's house though it wasn't difficult, she and Adam could both think of worse places to spend their time than a luxurious lake house packed to the brim with anything that could entertain a person, although, Allison was often too busy wrapped up with Jake to really pay much attention to all the wonderful amenities.

She missed Jake over the near two weeks apart, they'd tide one another over by sending naughty texts as well as risque pictures sent by Allison, sometimes it was her naked body fresh out the shower, other times it was her in a pair of underwear, showing her perky breasts that Jake loved playing with, she once snuck to the restroom at work and took a mirror shot, lifting her skirt to expose her wonderful ass, Allison found it fun and exciting. All the tension and teasing would only strengthen their urge for one another.

She looked up at one of her coworkers who was giving a presentation on one of the company's new accounts, everybody in the conference room had their laptops and notepads in front of them. Allison quickly checked on her surroundings, her coworkers were all either watching the presentation, or had their eyes glued on their laptop screens. She subtly placed her phone on her lap and typed a message to Jake.

"Excited to see you tonight. :)"

A moment passed before the screen lit up, a message appeared on her phone.

"I've been thinking of that sexy body of yours all week. Can't wait!"

Allison read the message and smiled, hesitating for a moment before typing again.

"I'm going to suck your dick so hard tonight." She sent the message and smirked, it was fun to be so bad while she was in a room full of people, she had given Adam the same treatment if she knew they'd be having sex that night. She put her phone away and attempted to concentrate on the rest of the meeting.

After work, Allison walked through the door to her house and headed to the kitchen, Adam was already there fixing himself a sandwich.

"Hey hun, how was your day?" Adam asked.

Allison put her keys on the kitchen counter and kissed her husband's forehead.

"It dragged on." She complained as she walked to the fridge to pull out a tupperware container of leftover salad.

"Because you know you're going to see Jake?" Adam jabbed playfully, Allison shot him a smirk as she walked over to the drawer to grab a fork, she popped open the container and began picking at her salad.

"Are you excited?" Adam asked, already knowing the answer, he took a bite of his sandwich.

Allison was smiling, she was silent for a moment, she didn't want to outright admit it, but she couldn't deny it. "Yeah, I am. I miss him." She grinned and laughed. Adam also laughed, admittedly, he was excited to have a front row seat to the show.

The two ate their simple dinners as they talked about their days, when they finished, Adam went to watch some TV on the couch while Allison began to get ready, she spent time applying her makeup and doing her hair. She walked into the bedroom, opened her closet door and shuffled through various articles of clothing on hangers.

She stopped on one of her sundresses and studied it for a moment, it had been tucked away all winter, but now that the weather was getting warmer, she thought it was the perfect time to bring it back out. She took the hanging garment off the closet rod and examined it for a moment, it was a short, red and white floral sundress that stopped right at her thigh. It was cut low, and did a fantastic job showing off her perky breasts, it wasn't something she was able to wear a bra with. She loved how much Jake appreciated her body and the dress did a wonderful job showing off her curves and her legs.

Allison walked downstairs, the short dress flowed with her movements. Adam was ready to go himself, just wearing a simple button down shirt, untucked with his sleeves rolled up and a pair of jeans. He looked at his wife, god did she look good. He walked over to her as she was putting on a pair of sandals with short heels on them. He wrapped his arms around her from behind.

"I may need to keep you for myself." Adam was kissing her neck.

Allison smiled and reached her hand back, stroking her husband's hair.

"Don't worry, later I'll be all yours." She told him. "But until then, I'm Jake's."

She turned her head back and gave him a playful wink as they walked out of the house.

The bar they were to meet at was a half hour drive from their house. They both appreciated the distance as they'd be far less likely to run into anybody they knew, neither of them would want to explain why Allison was canoodling with an older man, somebody who wasn't her husband.

Adam parked the car, the two got out and walked into the bar, the setting was nice, large screens mounted the walls with projectors displaying various sporting events, the atmosphere was open and inviting, rather than being a dingy dive bar. The couple walked past a sparsely populated dance floor, though one could expect it to populate as the night went on. They both noticed it was an older crowd, late 30s to 50s.

Allison leaned into her husband. "Maybe we can find you a cougar, older women like you." She teased. Adam laughed, "Is that what we're doing now? Going older worked for you, maybe you're right." He told her teasingly.

They found a booth and sat across from each other, Jake had texted a few minutes prior that he was about ten minutes away. The two ordered cocktails and chatted, though it was apparent Allison was distracted, Adam noticed that her eyes would scan the room, looking out for Jake.

Allison sipped on her Vodka Tonic as she looked out into the distance, her eyes beamed. Adam noticed and turned around to see Jake walking up to them. Allison grinned and quickly stood up.

"Hi!" Allison exclaimed, she quickly moved into Jake's open arms. Jake wrapped her in an embrace. Both of them had spent two weeks craving one another and to finally be in each other's arms felt so nice. Jake swooped her up and spun her around, causing Allison to giggle, she quickly grabbed the back of her short dress to make sure she didn't accidentally flash the entire bar. The pair ended their greeting with a kiss.

"You look gorgeous." Jake told her.

Allison smiled and placed a hand on his chest. "Why thank you, and you look handsome as always."

Jake and Allison took their seats on the same side of the booth across from Adam. Allison was leaning in close to Jake.

"How was your trip, Jake?" Adam asked, offering his hand for a shake.

Jake shook Adam's hand. "It was pretty nice, I was in San Diego. The company I work for, well, retired from, will sometimes fly me out to different places to do some consulting work. It's nice to feel useful from time to time." Jake's arm was wrapped around Allison.

"I think you're plenty useful." Allison said as she kissed Jake's cheek. The tension was already palpable, Jake's hand was rubbing Allison's smooth thigh, his hand would travel just above the hem of her dress as if he was testing how far north he was able to go in the public bar, though Allison never objected. The waitress came over to take Jake's order, he got a Maker's Mark served neat.

Jake asked the two how their weeks were, how work was going. Adam mentioned some problems he had to solve at work, Allison was telling Jake about her company's new account and the troubles they were having. The three talked until a song came on over the speakers. It was a bass heavy hip-hop song. A smile came over Allison's face, she leaned in to Jake.

"Dance with me."

"Oh, I don't know...I'm not much of a dancer. I have two left feet." He admitted apprehensively, taking another swig of his drink.

"C'mon, I'll lead. It'll be worth it, I promise." Allison pleaded, she was pushing against Jake to get him out of the booth.

Adam looked at Jake and chimed in, "She's a great dancer, you won't regret it."

Jake nodded and took a large swig to finish his drink, he had hoped the extra liquid courage would somehow make him a better dancer. "Alright, let's go."

Jake exited the booth and took Allison's hand, leading her out, Allison stood up and led him out to the dance floor where only a few couples were dancing.

Allison quickly took the lead, swaying her hips and shaking her ass to the beat. She turned around and backed into Jake, her ass grinded against his crotch.

Adam watched them and laughed to himself when he realized Jake was right, he really wasn't much of a dancer. Jake tried to keep up, awkwardly swaying to the beat of the song, dancing wasn't really his thing, nor was the song, but he would certainly do it if it meant having a sexy 27 year old girl grinding up on him.

Allison was nearly bent fully over by this point, she gyrated her ass into Jake's crotch, the people around were hollering out cheerfully as the sexy young woman moved her body. She perked back up and turned to Jake. Jake wrapped his arms around her waist, Allison's hips were grinding against him to the song.

"See? You're getting it." Allison assured him sweetly. "And I think you're liking it." She added with a sly smirk, she could feel Jake stiffening up through his jeans.

The two continued to dance until the song finished. Allison leaned up and kissed Jake on the lips as a thank you for the dance. "C'mon, let's go see what my husband is up to."

Jake and Allison walked back to the table, Adam was looking on his phone and sipping on his drink. He looked up when he noticed the two.

"I told you she's a good dancer." Adam told Jake with a grin.

Jake laughed. "No kidding, I had to walk hunched over after that one." He slid back into the booth. Allison was still standing. She looked to her husband.

"Your turn." She told Adam, she looked at Jake and placed her hand on his shoulder. "You can fuck, but you can't dance." She told him playfully with a laugh. "Will you be ok here by yourself?"

"Oh, I'll manage. You two go have fun." Jake said, he flagged the waitress down to order another drink as the couple made their way out to the dance floor.

Allison began to grind on her husband to the beat of the song, Adam did a much better job keeping up, he having a much better sense of rhythm than Jake.

The couple danced to a few songs, they had fun when they danced. She liked that Adam didn't take it too seriously and that they could just cut loose together, it wasn't uncommon to find them on the dance floor during a wedding or at a club. Their familiarity allowed them to be sexy, but also goofy and fun with one another.

As Allison danced with her husband, she noticed Jake was talking to somebody, a man who looked to be around Jake's age, they were shaking hands that turned into a hug. The man was slender, with thin dark hair slicked back and a mustache. He had olive skin. He was wearing a black t-shirt with jeans. She watched briefly as the two chatted, both of them laughed. It was apparent they were friends. She saw Jake pointing her friend's attention to her, she turned her head as if to not seem like she noticed.

After that song Allison and Adam returned to the table.

Jake turned to the pair. "Harry! These are my friends Adam and Allison."

Harry smiled at the couple, he and Adam shook hands and said their hellos. He turned to look at Allison.

"Hi! It's so good to meet you. I've heard a lot about you" Harry gently took her hand in his and shook. He lingered for a moment. Allison blushed, she doubted that Jake would mention her to somebody without mentioning the fact that they were screwing regularly.

"Oh Jeez. All good I hope." Allison said as she shook Harry's hand.

"All great things! I assure you." Harry told her, he was grinning, his eyes lingered on her.

Jake looked to the couple, "I told Harry he could join us for a drink or two."

Allison looked at Adam to see if he'd object, Adam just looked back at her, shrugged, and nodded, Allison then looked back at Jake and Harry. "Hey, the more the merrier." She said, Adam sat down in the booth and Allison joined her on his side, the two older men sat next to each other across from them.

The four of them ordered their next round of drinks and chatted. Harry was inquisitive, asking them many questions about themselves, their lives, their work, their life as a couple. In turn, they got to know Harry, they learned he and Jake had been friends for 30 years and worked together at the same company. Harry mentioned offhand that he was of Cuban descent but moved to the states when he was young and he was also divorced, like Jake.

Harry sipped his beer and looked at Allison. "I must say, Allison, you are gorgeous, I don't know why you'd hang around this old geezer." He joked, referring to Jake. The joke made everyone laugh. Allison didn't quite know how to approach what Harry knew about their situation, but she had a hunch.

"Well thank you, Harry." Her eyes met his, she took a sip of her cocktail. "To be honest though, we just use him for his boat."

Harry laughed. "Is that right? Well I have a much bigger and better boat than Jake." Everybody was laughing at the banter.

Allison shot Jake a playful look. "Oh? Well damn, I guess we're hanging out with Harry from now on."

As the night progressed, the bar started to fill up, the dance floor that once held a few couples was looking busier. They all continued to talk and have their drinks. Harry was flirtatious toward Allison, neither she or Adam seemed to mind though, she figured he must know about her and Jake if he was being so upfront. His eyes would often drink her in, checking out her cleavage and examining her gorgeous eyes. Allison was happy to flirt back knowing it was harmless.

Allison and Jake would often exchange flirtatious looks as well, Jake wasn't shy about making innuendos or sexual comments toward Allison, the two of them were beyond ready to tear into one another.

As they conversated, Allison would bop and groove to the music in her seat, sometimes mouthing along to the words, Harry noticed this, "You guys see her swaying like that and nobody's going to ask her to dance?"

Allison playfully pouted, "I know, nobody pays attention to me." She teased in a fake-whiney voice, Jake and Adam laughed

Harry looked out to the dance floor and then back to Allison. "Well, honey, would you like to dance? That dress has been driving me crazy all night."

Allison laughed, and rolled her eyes while shaking her head, "Excuse us, boys." She said as she exited the booth, she led Harry out to the dance floor. Jake and Adam watched as the two walked away.

"Harry's a good guy, don't worry." Jake assured him. Adam nodded, he appreciated his words.

"What have you told him about Allison?" Adam asked, he looked out to the dance floor where Allison and Harry were dancing, it was fairly conservative for the time being. He looked back at Jake.

Jake paused for a moment, he was worried that Harry knowing about their arrangement would upset Adam and Allison. "I've told him things...about Allison and me, what we do. I hope that doesn't offend you or your wife. It's just been a great few weeks...not every guy my age gets to be in the position I'm in." Jake truly saw the couple as friends, even when he wasn't having sex with Allison.

Adam nodded, he could tell Jake was on the defensive and sensed the worry in his voice. He took a swig of his drink. "Don't worry. It's fine. I was just curious. Listen, we know you're a good guy." Adam looked back out to Harry and Allison out on the dance floor, they had gotten closer together than they were last time he looked out. He wondered if Harry was expecting to get the same treatment that she gave Jake, he also wondered what Allison thought of him.

Adam was conflicted, Jake was a stranger when they met him, but he and Allison had at least been talking before meeting, Harry was actually a stranger at this point, but he trusted Jake.

Allison faced Harry and moved her body. She was surprised how well Harry was able to keep up. "You really are a good dancer." She told him over the loud music. Harry had his hand on her lower back and moved with her. He wanted to make sure he didn't push his boundaries with where his hands traveled, though it was tough for him as he found her incredibly sexy. The way her hips moved, the way her dress would flow and nearly show off what was underneath as her body swayed to the beat.

She grinded against Harry briefly before he turned her around. Allison giggled, her ass was against his crotch, she figured all they were doing was dancing, why not have a bit of fun with it. Harry's hands firmly grasped Allison's hips, he pulled her firmly against him. Allison grinned and continued to sway to the music. Allison smirked, she could feel Harry stiffen in his jeans.

She turned to Harry, she wrapped her arms around his neck and he placed his hands on her waist, their eyes met.

"So what has Jake told you about me." She asked bluntly in his ear over the loud music, her body continued to sway.

Harry was reluctant to speak.

"Just tell me, you won't offend me." Allison assured him, she already had an idea at this point what his knowledge was regarding her relationship to Jake.

Harry leaned in to speak in Allison's ear, "He told me you two have sex, and that your husband watches. He's a lucky motherfucker if you ask me. Pardon my French"

Allison smirked as she danced, she was grinding on Harry's leg. "Well who's the one with me now?" She teased. Harry held Allison close. "You know, you really are sexy, you have quite the body." He told her, Allison playfully rolled her eyes. "Are you trying to hit on me?" She asked, Harry responded, "Trying to!"

Allsion shook her head, she felt like she was out with her girlfriends getting attention from one of the many club goers who would throw lines at her that would ultimately fail, though it didn't seem as desperate with Harry. He was still showing her a good time and being good friends with Jake helped.

Allison gave Harry a kiss on the cheek after the song ended as a thank you for the dance "C'mon, let's go see what Jake and Adam are up to." She took Harry's hand and led Harry back to the table.

"Okay, so Harry is a better dancer than the both of you." Allison teased with a laugh and slipped into Jake's side of the booth, Harry joined her. Adam looked at his wife, now sat between the two men. "What have you two been talking about while we were gone?" Allison asked, she placed her hand on Jake's thigh.

"Oh, this and that." Adam said before sipping his drink. Allison's hand moved up to Jake's crotch, giving it a squeeze through his jeans.

Harry looked at Adam, "I gotta say, Adam, your wife is quite the dancer." Harry noticed some movement out of the corner of his eye, he briefly glanced down to see Allison smiled at Harry's compliment as she was stroking Jake, she felt she could be a bit more open with Jake in Harry's presence having learned that Harry knew about them.

Adam smiled and nodded at Harry, "You're right, she knows how to shake it." His eyes moved from Harry to Allison, he noticed movement in her arm and figured something might be going on with her and Jake under the table.

Allison smiled and placed her hand on Harry's leg just above the knee, "You're not so bad yourself. You know how to move your hips."

"It must be the Cuban in me. Do you have any Cuban in you?" Harry asked. Jake grinned at his question.

EasyDen
EasyDen
814 Followers