Taking Amy Ch. 02

Story Info
Amy's day continues.
3.1k words
4.54
19k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy sat on the bed with her knees pulled up to her chest. She was naked and breathing heavily from the fucking she had just received. It was not the fucking she was hoping for today. Her boyfriend Danny had been away for a month and the 22 yr-old had spent the last week preparing for his return tonight. Her two roommates had disappeared to give her the apartment for the night and she had spent the morning primping to make herself beautiful. It was now all wasted. Her freshly styled hair was now matted with sweat, and her white, strapless dress lay on the floor in the living room.

Her day had gone wrong when one of the guys fixing the roof on her building asked for a drink, and then helped himself to much more. Within minutes he had her stripped naked, and bent over the couch, with his cock inside her. He then dragged her into the closest bedroom, her roommate Lisa's, and threw her on the bed. As hard as she tried to resist, her body gave into the weeks of anticipation and she came violently under his tongue. Michael, she learned his name later, fucked Amy missionary as his two co-workers went through Lisa's drawers and found her sex toys.

Ramone and Rico now stood at the end of the bed glaring at her hungrily. Ramone was stroking Lisa's dildo with her panties. Rico held out a pair of hand-cuffs, lined with pink fur. Amy inched back against the headboard as he reached out for her leg. Her shriek was drowned out by Michael restarting the compressor outside the window. She kicked out as they grabbed her ankles and pulled her down the bed. She was no match for the two of them and could only scream as the cuffs clicked on her wrists behind her back. Rico pulled her into a kneeling position on the carpet. Amy gritted her teeth as Ramone pulled her hair back against the bed. He stroked her neck and firmly squeezed each of her tits. He thumbed the nipple, still excited by both fear and regret.

"You're such a little slut, aren't you?" He said, as he ran the dildo across her face. He rubbed it on her check and across her lips. Amy twisted away but he held her in place by the hair.

"No!" she groaned, trying not to open her mouth. She twisted in the soft cuffs. "That's not mine." Sure, she had given the cuffs to Lisa as a gag gift, but she never thought they'd be used on her. The plastic studs on the black shaft rubbed against her cheek as Ramone sawed it across her face. He traced it down her neck and she felt them now between her breasts. It pointed down and moved lower on her body. With her hands locked behind her back, she closed her legs in imaginary safety. "Let me go." She quietly whined.

Rico had been kicking off his boots and work pants and knelt beside her, as naked as she was. His body was sweaty from the roofing work and his cock was already hard. He turned her face toward him and kissed her deeply. She felt his hand mauling her tit and then on her thigh. He roughly pulled her legs open.

'Damn it!,' she thought, as Ramone began rubbing that dildo across Amy's wet pussy. She had been working herself up for weeks to get fucked senseless today. But these guys had hijacked her reunion with her Danny. Her body had turned on her, not caring who was touching her, who was fucking her. Her initial resistance had been overwhelmed by her need for release. 'Just a little more,' had crossed her mind more than once as the first guy, Michael had made her come three, no four times. At least with Michael there was a little attraction. No sexual tension with these two, they were going to take whatever they wanted.

Naked and kneeling, with her hands cuffed behind her, Amy watched as Ramone worked Lisa's dildo into open pussy. She tried to rise up, away from it, but it was useless. He easily pressed six inches into her wet cunt. Michael had fucked her good, his come provided all the lubrication needed. Rico knelt beside her pulling her head back by the hair and mauling her young tits with his rough hands. As Ramone sawed the shaft in and out of her, she felt every stud ripple her pussy lips. He angled it forward to pressure her clit and Amy grunted, knowing what was about to happen, again.

Suddenly, the excitement building in her core tripled and she convulsed violently. 'Oh, my God! It vibrates!' Ramone had clicked the button on its base, while it was deep inside her. She shook from her center as contractions rocked her captive body. Hands on her thighs, Rico's teeth now pulling at her nipple, her hair pulled back to the bed, Ramone biting her neck and thrusting this pulsing plastic demon into her cunt. It was all too much. Sharp, high-pitched shrieks came from her, in between the long, desperate seconds when her breathing was frozen.

Barely recovered from yet another unwanted orgasm, Amy was confronted with Rico's rock hard cock rubbing on her face. Pinned against the Lisa's bed, on her knees with her hands cuffed behind her, she was helpless. Still gasping for air and still feeling that vibrator inside her, she could not stop his cock from filling her mouth. Danny liked when Amy sucked his cock and she thought she was pretty good at it, but this required no skill at all. Rico did all the work and Amy just tried to keep breathing.

Her throat opened up and took him in deep as he pressed her head back against the bed. Her nose was pressed tight against his sweaty crotch, but she was beyond resisting at this point. She knew it was pointless and was just struggling to keep up. Between each plunge of his cock into her mouth, she gasped another breathe and let him drive into her throat again, almost willingly. Meanwhile her pussy was under constant stimulation from Ramone using Lisa's vibrator. She twisted against the cuffs and her body shook from the abuse but there was no escaping what multiple hands, a hard cock, a vibrator and Ramone's teeth on her nipple were doing to her body. In an effort to maintain some control of her out-of-control situation, she let herself cum again, quietly. The little shivers rippled through her body, almost unnoticed by her tormentors. They could feel her relax however and saw the time to make a change.

Rico pulled out of her mouth and Ramone withdrew the dildo giving her a brief respite. "Get her back on the bed." Ramone said, and they pulled her up by her restrained arms and tossed her face down on the mattress. Rico pulled her further up the bed and took his place again at her mouth. Ramone stuffed a couple pillows under her hips, raising her ass in the air.

Lying face down now, with her hands still cuffed behind her back, Amy could only support herself on her tits pressed against Rico's legs. He pulled her hair back lifting her mouth onto his cock again and she felt him supporting her weight so she could finish sucking him off.

Ramone climbed up between her legs and pushed her knees wider with his own. She felt his cock now rubbing her sore pussy from behind. She knew it would only be seconds before she had her first double penetration in her life. When Ramone sank into her finally, all she could think was, "Shit, I am such a slut!"

She wasn't really a slut. Before today, she had only ever slept with boyfriends that she was in relationships with. Not one to fool around casually, the craziest thing she had done was one the ride home from the beach in high school. That day she had ridden with her friends Karen, Robby, Luke, and Rich in Rich's old Chevy. Karen was dating Rich and rode up front with him. Amy sat in the back between Robby and Luke. On the ride home, Karen had squeezed up next to Rich and was not so secretly giving him a hand job. She sat awkwardly between two guys in her bikini top and wrap around skirt until she felt Luke's hand on her leg.

One thing led to another, and for an hour on the highway, they felt her up in the back seat. Her top was gone as they mauled and sucked on her tits. They each found her bikini covered pussy and rubbed through the fabric. Luke pulled the tie on his side and got his hand underneath. He managed to work two fingers into her wet pussy while Robby had his tongue down her throat and pinched her nipples. When she saw Karen watching her over the front seat, she felt her first ever orgasm.

She couldn't believe herself next. She had gathered herself together as everybody calmed down, but she saw Robby looking a little left out. As the car drove through the dark, she moved his hand to her pussy and guided his fingers inside her until she came a second time. She didn't talk to either of them for a month after but, is sure they both still jerk off thinking about that day.

That was then though, and with guys she knew for years. Now she had the cocks of two strangers banging her from both ends. Ramone pulled her back by the cuffs as he thrust his cock roughly inside her while Rico held her head in place on his cock. All she could do was try to keep breathing. She had stopped fighting her body's needs and was just letting them do what they wanted to her. Amy had been preparing herself for the last week for her boyfriend Danny's return, and her body was eager for attention. Somehow these guys had taken advantage of her gorgeous body and turned it on her.

Amy's saliva ran down Rico's cock as he rocked her head up and down. She fought to keep her throat open as she could feel him getting close. Both guys were grunting away and as Rico increased his speed, she felt his first shot of cum hit her throat. He held her head in place, cock down her throat, as he drained his balls into her stomach. Amy gagged and the sweat ran down her forehead into her eyes.

Rico slipped out from under her and she collapsed exhausted onto Lisa's bed. Face down and ass up, she felt Ramone ease himself out of her pussy. The cuffs were released, and the blood rushed back into her arms. The relief was short lived though, when Rico pulled her arms to the headboard and locked them on again. "Oh shit!" she thought as she felt Ramone rubbing the Lisa's vibrator on her pussy again, and then her ass. He plunged it into her pussy on high and worked her back into a frenzy, her voice and broken string of expletives aimed at him and herself, that sounded mostly like jibberish.

Once it was properly lubed with her juices, he pressed it against her virgin anus. She knew she could not stop him but, her body tensed up reflexively. Her arms pulled on the cuffs and she buried her face in the comforter to muffle her own scream as the first few inches stretched her open. Ramone worked it slowly back and forth, a little farther each time, and she felt each stud as it popped passed her ring. Next he turned on the vibrator and the shock raced through her core. All the air rushed out of her lungs and she could not get it back for what seemed an eternity. He gave her time to catch up, just leaving her there with six inches of vibrating dildo in her ass, until she gave out. Her body flushed it's stress and tension away and collapsed in resignation against the bed.

He eased the device from her and the air refilled her lungs. Amy knew what was coming next. Michael had told her earlier that Ramone would fuck her in the ass. He also said Rico liked things rough and he had lived up to that by face-fucking her and cumming down her throat. Her resistance was nothing more than a high-pitched whimper as she felt the first cock enter her stretched out asshole. The pain could not surpass the utter defeat she felt at having let this happen to her. Ramone repeated the same process he had used with the vibrator now. Slowly driving in a few inches, then pulling back. A little more, than back. Amy held her breath each time he pushed into her and exhaled loudly each time he withdrew.

He slapped her on the ass hard, and she gave out a cry. Then he drove into her fully and she felt his body slap against hers, forcing her naked body into the bed. Now he picked up the pace and began to roughly fuck that ass. Both hands held her hips and all his weight slammed her down into the mattress on every thrust. She grunted and thought of Danny and then chased him from her mind. Amy had refused to let her boyfriend do this to her and now her ass belonged to this sweaty roofer who had handcuffed her to her roommate's bed. A tear ran from her eye and she reluctantly pushed her ass back against Ramone, meeting his thrust with her own. She needed this to end but knew somewhere, there was much more to go. It seemed like a remote dream to her when Ramone slammed into her ass and she felt him pulsing. He came hard and she felt him dripping from her as he pulled back.

Michael returned and used her nice new stockings to blindfold and gag her. The same white pair she had bought to go with the dress that was now laying on the living room floor. The stockings that Danny would have loved to slowly peel off her long legs. She felt the lead roofer squeezing her cheeks, and then his cock also entered her ass. He took his time and then moved up her body. She lay there quietly, breathing through the gag and let him cum on her blindfolded face.

After Rico fucked her pussy, they gathered their things and left. However, on his way out, Ramone pushed the vibrator back into her ass and turned it on. Cuffed and blindfolded, she suffered one orgasm after another, gasping for air through the gag until she passed out.

When she woke up the vibrator was gone. She slowly regained her senses and remembered why she was restrained. She looked around but, could not see, yet she could taste the stocking still tied around her face as a gag. She heard a voice.

"Danny!" she thought and screamed into the gag. She yanked at the cuffs but could only manage to shake the headboard of Lisa's bed. Then she realized how this must look and collapsed in embarrassment. She lay there silently, waiting.

"Amy?" she heard him call out. It was Danny. She could not answer, but he would find her soon and untie her. His steps came closer and she heard the bedroom door open slowly. "Whoah! What the...?" He cut himself off surprised, and Amy heard the door close. After a few minutes it opened again.

"Lisa?" He asked. Amy moaned softly into the gag. Danny approached the bed. "Lisa, are you OK?" Amy could not answer but shook the cuffs. Danny didn't know it was her, of course, was mistaking her for her roommate. They always looked similar and with her face covered who could blame him, especially in this situation. Amy would never be alone in the apartment, tied to the bed, and obviously freshly fucked. That was Lisa.

Amy lay there silently waiting to be discovered for the slut that she was now. She felt his weight on the bed, but not near the cuffs to free her. He climbed up behind her and his hands were on ass.

"I always knew you were a whore Lisa." He picked up the vibrator and slapped it on her ass and she heard his belt and zipper open.

"Oh my God!" she thought, "He's going to fuck me! And he thinks I'm Lisa!" Amy had been hoping for the last month that Danny would come back and fuck her, and now he was going to, except he was going to cheat on her, with her! His cock, that she knew so well, pressed into her used pussy. She was so sloppy with other men's cum, that he would gaping asshole. "Amy never let's me fuck her ass, but it looks like you really want it." He pushed past her entrance and into the ass of his girlfriend. On the third thrust he was in her completely. "Oh yeah! Lisa, you are a freak!

Amy was disgusted. Her boyfriend was fucking her in the ass like he always wanted to, but he thought he was cheating on her with her own roommate! She could only pretend that she was Lisa and let this happen. Then she was going to dump his ass!

He kicked her knees forward with his own to spread her open and all she could do was let him put her in any position he wanted. At least she knew he wouldn't last long. She could tell from his breathing that he was about to cum. He gave her a few more hard thrusts and shot his load into her ass. It was his first time, but not for her.

"Fuck that was good!" he slapped her on the ass. Amy lay there breathing heavily into her gag. For the first time today, she had not cum while being fucked. She was too pissed at him to let herself enjoy being raped again. She just wanted to be left alone.

"Whatever you do, don't tell Amy about this, OK?" She just moaned. She heard a click and the buzzing of the vibrator turned on again. Danny pushed it deep into her pussy and she immediately knew she was fucked again. She reluctantly began grinding her hips into the bed to hit the right spot.

"That ought to keep you ready for whoever you've been waiting for." As Danny left the apartment Amy rolled herself through yet another piercing orgasm and prayed that someone would find her soon.