Taking Anna

Story Info
Bill takes Anna parking.
2.2k words
4.3
73.5k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place in an alternate universe where girls are legally and sexually subservient to men. Birth control is absolutely forbidden, and girls are educated mostly so that potential partners can identify which of them are good genetic prospects. The female in this story, Anna, is a very badly behaved, spoiled, wicked girl by the standards of her culture, and doesn't deserve a good guy like the one she's dating. All characters in this story are at least 18 years of age.

I had Anna right where I wanted her, on her knees, working my cock down her throat, when the porch light flicked on. Anna's dad had a houseful of girls, and no subtlety at all: the searchlight-strength light flooded the front yard, including the dark corner where I was leaning against the house. Rick glowered down at us from the steps.

"Anna," he snapped. "Get inside."

"Yes, daddy!" She scrambled to her feet and scurried up the stairs. As she rushed past Rick, I heard him mutter that her mother would be ashamed of her. He stomped down towards me as I shoved my rapidly softening cock back in my pants, and refastened the button fly - still slightly damp from the grinding Anna had done on it earlier in the evening.

"I'm awfully sorry, Sir," I blushed. "I got a little carried away, and Anna..."

"Don't give me that 'and Anna' crap," Rick growled. "What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you wasting time fucking her mouth?"

"Well, sir, you know Anna's very determined to finish college..." I stammered.

"Are you out of your mind? We didn't outlaw birth control so that girls could finish college and move to the damned city! Are you going to knock that girl up, or do I have to tell you to get lost and make room for someone who will?"

I didn't have to think for more than a second. "I can do that, sir."

"You've got four weeks," he snapped. "If you haven't bred her by then, I've had other offers."

Anna was waiting on the porch when I drove up the next evening, and she walked out to my truck as quickly as she could. I leaned over to open the door for her, and she climbed up, wincing as she sat.

"I was almost worried Daddy wouldn't let me come out! He was really upset last night."

"I'm so sorry, baby. Is everything okay?"

"I think so. He spanked me, and I think he's over it, but we should go. What are we doing this evening?" She asked as I put the truck in gear.

"Honestly babe, you kind of left me in the lurch last night. Could we go parking a bit, take care of some of that first?"

"Oh gosh, I didn't even think about that!" Anna exclaimed. "You must be so sore. Of course."

I grinned at her as I took the turn. Everything was going to plan. "Thanks, hon."

Once we'd arrived at our favorite spot and settled into the back seat of the extended cab, I stopped Anna from getting down between my knees on the floorboards. "I need more of you tonight," I told her. I tried to make it sound like a confession being ripped out of me. "I know what we talked about, but I need to be inside you. I need to feel you moving around me, while I suck your pretty tits."

I could tell she was turned on by the idea that I needed her, totally eating it up, but she hesitated. "I just...I'm so worried I'd get pregnant." She looked up at me earnestly, apologizing with her big, blue eyes, and reaching for my belt buckle. I stopped her again.

"Do you think I could take your ass?"

"Umm. Maybe?"

"I have lube," I pulled the little tube out of my pocket, and stroked her hair. "I can open you up slow. I'll take care of you."

"You promise?"

"I promise." I lifted her up to straddle my lap. I slid my hand between her legs, feeling her through her panties. "You are so wet." I spent a few minutes rubbing her underwear into her crotch while filling my mouth with her breasts, conscious that I was soaking her blouse. I could feel her nipples hardening and knew they would be chafing against the damp lace of her bra. Anna rushed to unbutton and get her shirt out of my way, but I was satisfied by what a mess it looked as she shucked it off. Her bra followed it onto the floor of the truck almost immediately, and I made sure to twist it a little beneath one of my booted feet.

I had plenty of prior experience of Anna to guide me, and I used it all. I pressed her towards me, tonguing fiercely at her nipples, and kept one hand between her legs. It wasn't long before she was squirming, her moans increasing in volume.

"Shhh," I tapped her lips. "Can you be a quiet slut for me?"

"Oh, Bill. You feel so good. I don't know."

"If you can't stay quiet, I have to stop."

"I don't want you to stop!" she squirmed desperately against me. "I'll try."

"I don't know that that's good enough, honey."

She responded with a needy squeak.

"I know," I said. I tapped her ass. "Take these off."

Her panties were in her hands in seconds. I took them from her and inhaled appreciatively. "Open your mouth," I ordered.

"Bill, what...?"

"Shhh. This way we can keep going, and you don't have to worry." I wrapped the panties around my fingers and pressed them between her lips, making sure that the crotch, saturated with her juices, was in contact with her tongue. "Can you taste that?" I whispered, continuing to stuff her mouth. She wore bikini panties, enough fabric to force her lips a little apart when I shoved it all in her mouth. "Can you taste how wet you are for me?"

She nodded, the accompanying squeak now muted.

"We're just gonna make sure that stays in place." I worked my belt out from its loops, wrapped it around her mouth, and fastened it tight behind her head.

Anna's eyes went wide. "Sh sh. It's okay. Breathe. I'm taking care of you."

She nodded again. "Good girl," I unbuttoned the waist of her skirt, letting it drop beside her other clothes. "You're so pretty like this." I wished I had brought more gear, but I would have plenty more opportunities. "Let's lay you back. I'm going to open you up now."

I took my own shirt off, hanging it up on the back of the passenger seat where it would be safe, and tossed my jeans into the front seat before I propped one of Anna's heels on the seatback. My cock was about half mast, and Anna squirmed one of her hands towards it, making the muffled mmmf sounds that were all she was capable of right now.

"Uh uh," I smacked her hand. "I'm taking care of you." I pushed Anna's knee back towards her chest. "Hold that for me."

I knelt over her, taking a moment to enjoy the view. In her current position, Anna's prettiness was reduced to slatternly indignity. The back of her head was pressed against an armrest, her hair spread messily out around her, partly in my belt, part out. The dark leather contrasted with her soft, rosy cheeks and silky blonde hair. There were traces of tears in the corners of her eyes, probably from the way the belt chafed against her face. Her breasts splayed sideways from the center of her chest. I reached out and gathered them towards her breastbone, brushing the pebble-hard nipples with my thumbs. With her thigh pressed open towards her shoulder, even her slender belly folded on itself, looking plump rather than svelte. Her cunt and asshole were on full display right in front of me. I pulled my phone out quickly, snapping a picture. When Anna's eyes tilted indignantly, I caressed her breasts again. "I want to remember you like this," I murmured. "I'll take care of you."

Shifting my focus to her nethers, I slid the first two fingers of one hand into my mouth, making sure to wet them thoroughly, and twisted the cap off the lube, drizzling it over her rosy asshole. I swirled the stuff around the sensitive pucker, watching the gagged girl tense in anticipation. I stroked at her anus and teased it open, then eased one finger in. Her muffled grunt and the buck of her hips were everything I had hoped for. I worked back and forth, watching worry, resignation, and a tiny bit of lust flit across her face.

"That's right, baby. I wanted to come down your throat last night, but I couldn't, and now you have to give me so much more, don't you?"

Anna's squeak was almost inaudible, but she nodded. I noticed her cunt getting wetter.

"Because if you didn't, you'd be a cocktease. Are you a cocktease, little slut?"

A few more tears leaked onto Anna's eyelashes as she shook her head.

"You're going to make it all up to me. I'm giving you a second finger now." I had been gentle with the first one, and I could feel the give in the tight ring of muscle. I thrust the second finger into her ass right up to the base.

"You're so hot and tight here," I told her, keeping my voice even. "You're almost ready." I twisted my wrist, scissoring my fingers apart inside her. She was mewing into the gag almost constantly now, but the belt stayed firmly in place. I dripped the remaining lube into the palm of the hand in her ass, tilting my fingers so it would run inside her. Throwing the empty packet aside, I took my cock in my other hand, lining it up to aim.

Then I pulled my fingers out of her ass and plunged my cock into her cunt.

She'd been resigned to my use of her asshole, but the invasion of her cunt set off a fury of bucking and squealing that, impotent to dislodge me, only worked in my favor. Each jerk of her hips worked my cock deeper into the soft wetness. I wrapped one hand around her ankle and pressed her further open.

"Feel that? That's right where I should be, baby. Rub your cunt up against me."

Anna's fury was obvious, even with half her face under my belt. I twisted her right nipple with my free hand.

"I'll take care of you, but you have to take care of me now. Move for me. Good girl. That's right. I know you haven't done this before, but you're doing okay. You're going to do this a lot. You need to learn."

I dropped my head to the side of her neck and sucked her delicate skin against my teeth while she squirmed, frantic to either obey or escape. When I lifted my head, there was an unmistakable hickey a few inches below her ear. I grinned, and kept plowing into her.

"Can you squeeze me with your cunt, honey? Can you squeeze my cock and make it feel good? Yeah, just like that. I love those little grunts you're making. I'm going to pound you hard now." I slammed my body into her, watching the conflicting emotions cross her face. Anger gave way to desperate eagerness to please - I couldn't tell whether for her own pleasure or for mine. I slid my right hand in between us, and stroked her clit with my thumb.

"This is so hard. That's what happens to you when you need to be fucked, baby, your clit gets all hard. Just like my balls get sore. Just like that." I kept both stroking and fucking her, listening to her huffing breath get faster.

I was close to coming, and so was she, but there was no way I was going to let a spoiled little wench come on my cock while I worked on breeding her. Everything would go better if I kept her hot and desperate. Just before I could tell she was about to orgasm, I tightened my grip, twisting her clit between my thumb and fingers so that if she hadn't been gagged she'd have screamed in pain. Her cunt twitched and contracted around me, helplessly going through the motions of the climax I denied her. I pulled her closer to me, her head bouncing off the armrest, and pounded relentlessly, groaning and bellowing as I soaked her fertile cunt with my cum.

I held my gagged slut in my arms, petting her tangled hair (mostly, I admit, to keep it out of my mouth) as she sobbed on my chest. There was no point undoing the gag yet, I reasoned. It had been so useful this far, and if I let her talk now, I was sure I'd have to whip her almost immediately. "Thatta girl," I murmured. "Get it all out. You're fine. It's all fine." As I felt her begin to settle, I reached for my phone.

"Mr. Jordan? It's Bill. Yes, I have your girl here. I've gotten a start on the project we discussed. I can send you some pictures. I think it would be a good idea for me to take her home for a few weeks. I have some ideas about her discipline that I think you'd like..."