All Comments on 'Taking Care of Deja'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 5 years ago
Scorching!

That was hot, JJ! Five stars! Reminded me of the end of "Casablanca". I think mom and daughter-in-law will have a long and beautiful friendship! And I think Eric is fine with that! Looking forward to the gif too!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
Sweet bi tale

Love the interaction, there will be more xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very nice

Not usually a fan of such short stories, but this was hot. Now what happens when Eric catches them? Because you can't keep this a secret long. Will he be disgusted with them both and cut them out of his life? Or will he decide he wants to fulfill his longstanding mom fantasies? And how about mom's other girlfriends? Do they get a shot? Enquiring minds want to know.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Deja Vu is Coming Soon

This is now on my list of requests for a sequel. Give me a month or so. I'm happy you all liked it.

I have some great ideas regarding Erik but it's going to be messy.

Hugs & Love,

Jenni

Dunn81Dunn81almost 5 years ago
Wow

I hope she makes the mom her slave and makes her do humiliating things. Loves the story grrat job

goose68cagoose68caover 4 years ago

Thats a great story hope theres more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
My training to pleasure and satisfy Black sorority girls orally, and a pleasant surprise 2!

During my pledge week of my sorority I was loaned to Trishia,, a member of a Black sorority, evidently She taught me well. I was told that numerous times. It actually made me proud. I believe I ate, and orally pleasured about 20. I'd never been interested sexually in girls..

Friday night they had a "sex party." I wasn't a virgin. I'd had three fucks, only one was really pleasurable. All the guys at the party w Julyere from the Black fraternity. I saw my first hard Black erections that night. They all weren't extra large or super thick but there was a few.

Hard raw X rated HOT sex was going on all around me. I was made to serve refreshments, Nude except for my red high heels and sheer thigh high Black hose. The enticing aroma of SEX filled the rooms of the sorority. My pussy was soaked and dripping my fluids down the sides of my legs. NO ONE was allowed to touch me, thank God.

It was definitely a night I'll always remember! Girls sucking and fucking every where. The wet glistening hard Black erections sure were eye awakening to me. I knew then that someday, soon, I was going to open my red lips, and spread my white legs for a hard Black erection! It was just my destiny, and knew it.

Later on Trishia called me over, a really big Black erection was pulled out of her well fucked pussy and I was ordered to eat her cum filled pussy. I did as I was instructed as he rubbed his cum soaked cock all over my face.

Trishia told me to lick and clean his Black cock. I did rather hesitantly. I was told to suck it. I did. Amazingly he was still hard and erect. Soon, before I even expected it he was shooting streams of his warm creamy cum down my throat. I started swallowing as fast as I could.

He had just fucked Trishia and here he was shooting hughe amounts of his delicious cum between my, now eager willing, red lips. Honestly, I was loving it! Afterwards Trishia asked if I enjoyed it. YES, YES, YES, I screamed! She wouldn't allow him to fuck me though.

Trishia led me to another room with cum still smeared all over my face and breasts. We watched another sorority girl being really pounded. Once he shot his load she got up and threw me down on the bed and sat her cum filled pussy on my face and told me to clean her.

She told me to spread my legs and put them up. She reached back and spread my legs then put them under her arms. Looking back at me smiling she then said "that it is time for me to be Black fucked"

Almost immediately his, still erect cock slammed into my soaked dripping slippery white pussy all the way! Ugh! I was wonderfully fucked hard and really deep! He just kept pounding my pussy!

God, I was loving it! Streams of his spent cum was flowing out of her full pussy down t to my eager red lips while my white pussy was experiencing the most fantastic fuck I'd ever had.

Suddenly I felt his hard dick shudder and he started shooting his hot cum deep, deep, into me. I was in sexual heaven! God I was loving it so!

Orpheum 69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...