Taking Care of Everything Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary started to squirm, "Please Ken let me up to touch."

"No, just lay there and enjoy."

I moved down her back, kissing and licking her as I came in close contact with the small of her back and the crease of her ass.

I slid down sitting still on her legs and I moved my hands down and under her finding the buttons of her jeans. It took some effort but I was rewarded when I got her jeans unbuttoned and started pulling them down. Pulling them off totally I looked up at her bottom.

"How many days I have watched this walk out of the coffee shop!"

As I pulled her jeans lower, exposing her legs, my kisses trailed down. "Oh good gracious your legs and ass are just amazing."

Moving back up, I planted kisses on her bottom, I kissed down to her quads, to the back of her knee, down her calves. I wanted Mary to understand that I wasn't in a hurry and this was about her. I found the cleft of her ass and started to nibble. I loved her bum kissing and biting it. At one point I left a playful mark. Mary started squirming. I planted one more soft bite on her luscious bottom and spread her thighs starting to lick forward.

Mary had enough. She rolled over pulling me up and into her beautiful mound. I slowly made love to her. My mouth and tongue gently licking and sucking on her outer lips. I flattened my tongue and licked up from her pointed star to her hooded clit.

Finding her trigger, I paid some specific attention to her with my mouth then focused my fingers on her outer lips. Slowly, I slid one finger and an out as my mouth continued with her hard nub, my tongue flicking, circling and then my lips sucking and pulling on it.

Mary was breathing heavier and heavier and seemingly had enough. She grabbed my head trying to pull me up. She pleaded with me until I let go but I took a long lick filling my mouth my mouth with her honey. I wanted to share her moisture with her. I wanted to see just how far I could go and how kinky she is.

I moved up her body and fully kissed her, listening to her moans of please excited me even more.

I carefully unbuttoned my jeans and with Mary's assistance lowered then.

I paused and whispered in her ear, "I am sorry but I need to..."

Her finger moved quickly to my lips. "I understand Ken."

I lifted my torso and legs off of her. Mary for her part moved and pulled down the bed cover and maneuvered under the sheets. Now sitting up, I removed my prosthetic, the gel pad and my sock. I took my jeans off the rest of the way and then my top shirt leaving me wearing my thin t-shirt and joined Mary under the covers.

I pulled her into my arms, her body felt well against my t-shirt. I kissed her lips. I went to speak but she reached down with her hand and started stroking my very hard cock.

She positioned the head of my cock at the entrance of her womanhood and looking straight into my eyes, I slid forward barely entering. With her hand, Mary held me still assisting my first time ever entering her. I leaned down and kissed Mary deeply, our tongues playing with the others.

Mary let go of my cock, wrapped her arms around me tighter, and kissed me deeper and right then and there I knew this was the woman for me. She pulled me deeper but not all the way into her.

"Slower!" She breathed out loud.

I continued slowly and lovingly. I rotated my hips and she gasped, wrapping her arms tightly around me. Soon she exploded and shook as her orgasm overtook her.

Giving her a moment to relax, I slowly continued moving in and out but not fully withdrawing. Little by little, I continued sliding in and out of my lover. When I slid fully into Mary. She squealed, wrapping her arms around me, her fingernail lovingly scratching at my back.

"You are definitely in uncharted territory, never stop Ken, and please tell me you will never stop." She almost begged.

Our lovemaking was the most amazing feeling I had ever had in my relatively short sexual experience but I never wanted this feeling to end. She kisses and nibbled at my neck as her orgasm over took her. When I came inside her she had her legs wrapped around my waist squeezing me lovingly.

We fell asleep, in each other's arms. I woke part way through the evening and just enjoyed holding her in my arms. Mary's head was resting on my chest, her hair covering her face, my chest and the pillow. I simply smiled.

We woke together in the morning enjoying a beautiful kiss. As my body moved against hers I quickly realized I needed to relieve myself. Unwrapping myself from her I kissed and said that I would be right back. I grabbed my crutches and made my way to the bathroom.

Standing at the toilet relieving myself, I heard the door open. I looked to my left and standing there was honestly the most beautiful naked woman I had ever laid my eyes on. Then I heard her cough. She pointed to the toilet.

OMG I was peeing on the floor; how embarrassing. Once my composure was regained and I stopped peeing, I reached under the sink getting a bucket and sponge. Mary laughed and walked away from the bathroom. GI'ing a bathroom is no big deal to me. I just did my thing cleaning up my small mess. As I was finishing, Mary walked back in pushing me back towards the shower.

"My turn but I won't pee on the floor. Our shower is next, would you please turn on the water."

Mary sat on the toilet and started peeing right in front of me. I moved with my crutches and leaned forward turning on the water. When she finished, she flushed and stepped behind me. Her hands were on my hips; she lowered her head to my back and slowly moved her hands to my stomach.

"I can't wash your body with your shirt on love."

I just nodded. Very slowly she lifted her hands upwards removing my shift. I heard her gasp as I felt her hand move from my left hip up, over my ribs, and around my chest. I felt her kissing my shoulders. I shivered at her touch.

This was the first time someone else had touched my body since I was able to get out of bed and shower with the exception of changing the large patch bandages which covered my entire left torso and most of my back and stomach.

"Mary, please don't."

"It's okay Ken, all I see is the beauty of your love and affection for me."

We slowly stepped into the shower. Mary placed her hands on my face; she reached up and kissed me deep. Breaking the kiss, in more of a statement and not a question she said.

"That didn't bother you did it."

I shook my head no and reached for the body wash and started washing Mary's body and mine.

***

Later, as we sat at the coffee shop enjoying a cup of coffee and a bagel, I shared with her that our evening and morning was by far the most erotic and sexual experience I have ever had. I winked and said that I looked forward to many more experiences in our future.

We had been chatting about this Halloween party for a few days. We were discussing ideas when I suggested Tony Manero and Stephanie Mangano from Saturday Night Fever. That was it; we would dress as the characters in the Broadway show. We thought it would be fun, out of the box and creative. We practiced dance moves from the movie, having a fun time getting ready for the event. And guess what, it worked.

Many other students loved it and told us how cute we looked together. Dave and Shelly came dressed and a rather scantily clad pair of lumberjacks. And wow Shelly was hot looking. As quickly as they had become our friends, it appeared they were becoming closer in their friendship. That night I wanted Mary more than anything.

That night, we went to her place, as it was closer, we took our time undressing but I left my t-shirt on this time.

"Mary, I had a wonderful evening but I was in a very different mood tonight. You are very sensual, beautiful and highly erotic but I want something from you tonight. Do you trust me?"

Mary looked into my eyes and said, "I am all yours tonight anything you want."

Walking her back to the bedroom with my hands on her hips, I told her that if she wanted me to stop what I was doing, she needed to say so. We made our way to her bed; I laid her down on her stomach, moving her hands above her head, telling her not to move them.

Being as playful as possible I asked, "M'Lady err ... my damsel now is distress, do you have a scarf or two I can play with?"

"Second drawer, left side back."

I found two scarfs which I used to tie her hands spread out from her body to the top of the bed frame. I kissed her asking her to trust me and promised I wouldn't hurt her. I wanted to take her somewhere sexually that I previously enjoyed.

I had remembered seeing that Mary had a bottle of baby oil in her bathroom. I maneuver per my way to her bathroom and grabbed the bottle. I wanted her to feel a different touch and type of enjoyment. I wanted to take control of her enjoyment and mine. I returned to see her legs were open some as she was squirming on the bed.

Setting the bottle down, I firmly smacked her bottom telling her.

"Stop. There is no need for all that squirming around."

I removed my left leg and knelt on the bed just below her feet, I started drizzling baby oil onto her feet, her thighs, the back of her knees and her quads. Putting the bottle down, I started my soft massage of her legs. I was working my way up running my hands up her hips bypassing her ass. It was the prize I wanted for later.

As I drizzled oil onto her back, I stretched out running my hands up her arms then worked my way down her back. This sensation of my hands on her naked body was a magical sensation. I could have only hoped she enjoyed it also.

After a short time, I raised up, dripping more oil on her back and listened as my question was answered. There it was a soft noise as I lifted off of her and then more cooing as I continued my massage. I slowly continued caressing her back not over doing the oil but just enough to keep us a little slippery. Moving my hands lower I finally came in contact with her bottom.

Moving my body down, I began to drizzle oil onto each of her cheeks allowing some to drizzle down the crack of her beautiful ass. Slowly I caressed the firm pillows of her bottom and spread apart her ass cheeks allowing my finger to roam around her rosebud. My index finger lingered slightly as I pressed gently but not entering her most forbidden area.

Changing hands I moved my fingers down further and felt the heat radiating from her womanhood. To put it plainly, Mary was soaking wet. I leaned forward and kissed her neck and the right cheek.

"In due time love, all in due time MY love."

When I emphasized the word My, I pushed my now hardened muscle into her sliding perfectly between her lips, the tip entering her pussy.

I moved lower down her body, continuing my massage, rubbing her back, adding her sides and legs. The tip of my cock still inside.

Mary whimpered, saying, "Please, take me and make me yours Ken, please own me."

I pressed forward my cock sliding deeper into her velvet opening. Her walls closed against my cock squeezing it firmly. I lay on top of Mary enjoying the sensation of something new. I then began slowly making love to her, moving in and out. Mary's breathing was becoming labored and I knew it was time.

Trying as best as I could to stay inside Mary and not withdrawing, I moved forward onto my knees while pulling at her hips up. Mary understood and moved her knees forward into a perfect doggy position. With her hands restrained, her arms outstretched in front of her, her face and chest almost lying flat on the bed, her beautiful ass was now sticking straight up in the air.

We had broken contact and I now continued to move forward entering her again. I held myself inside and reached for the baby oil and wanted to coat her back and ass a little more. This time, I let a few drops linger on her rosebud. Rubbing the oil into her body, I finished by caressing her firm cheeks. Gently thrusting my cock in and out of her pussy.

I spread her cheeks and with my thumb started applying gentle pressure to her rosebud. I continued an inward pressure moving my thumb, but holding it out of her most private area.

"Be gentle, this is new to me, something I have never done or felt. Slowly please Sir" Mary breathed in a heavy sultry voice.

I leaned forward saying "I love you too much to never harm you."

I slowly backed my thumb off of her rosebud and continued making love. I continued to move in and out of her. I was nearing my climax, judging from her movements, breathing and noises she was also, and then suddenly she gasped and flooded me with her fluids.

Mary's orgasm was so strong she squeezed me while still inside like a vice almost locking it inside her. When she relaxed, I quickened my pace thrusting hard into her. Mary, now grunting, was seemingly begging me to stop but I was too close. I grabbed her hips, I thrusted into her a few more times emptying my load into her womb. When my cock slipped out of her pussy, I reached up and untied her hands. I drew her into my body, hugging her in a spooning position, holding her tight, apologizing saying how sorry I was and that I was too close to my orgasm to stop."

Mary kissed me saying "It was amazing, I am glad you didn't stop, this was different, enjoyable and fun. I felt deeper love for you than I ever have Ken."

We fell asleep holding each other sexually exhausted. We were falling deeper and deeper in love with each other; it just clicked. For this woman, I needed to take care of everything.

***

I hope you enjoyed chapter 2. There will be more to come with Ken and Mary in the near future.

Thank you,

Aoife

12