Taking Care of Everything Ch. 04

Story Info
The rewrite - Frustration and Family.
3.4k words
4.68
1.9k
2

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 06/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N - The below story is fictional and fun. In collaboration with the previous author and at his request, the below and in time, the continuing chapters are all significant rewrites. This is collaboration with the original author. He is aware of the changes and has with them and its publication.

This is more of a romantic love story. That being said, please know this story contains love and sexual relations and interactions between a man and a woman. In future chapters the love goes into a trio relationship including the love of two women who learn about and grow into their bisexuality. We truly hope you enjoy it.

***

Mary wanted, and I agreed, that today she have a beautiful vine containing our names along with our wedding date written in script intertwined tattooed just below her breasts with a single rose in partial bloom between her breasts. It was my wedding gift to her; it was what she wanted. The design idea which we both drew was stunning.

We agreed that we would add a rose in full bloom for each year we were married. The tattoo was amazing. It would surround her breasts growing up her sides as our love grew. The artist kept it low enough so not to expose the rose when she was dressed for work but it would be visible when wearing anything else.

After a long and extremely painful day on the table, at 12:30 pm Mary, my beautiful bride and I set out on our honeymoon.

**** End of Chapter 3 ****

***

We honeymooned on a rather tight budget but it was absolutely amazing. We climbed into my Blazer and made our way to Virginia Beach and the condo we rented for a week. The drive from our little apartment in Towson to the beach was less than five hours but it gave us time to just be together.

We knew Mary's new tattoo wouldn't be water safe for a little while but there was nothing wrong with relaxing, being together. We spent time shopping, had a few afternoon cocktails, and of course some putt-putt golf. Combine this with the simple atmosphere of the beach in late fall, it made for a wonderful week. We arrived at the rental office and then the condo. We unpacked and then went food shopping.

Returning we gathered some snacks and a bottle of wine and sat out of the deck watching the sun set on our third day as husband and wife. As the sun fully set and as I finished my third glass of wine, I carefully stood turned and looked at my beautiful bride and asked.

"When was the last time you had a hopefully earth shattering and toe-curling orgasm while looking out at the Atlantic Ocean.

And that is what I did, or tried to accomplish. I slowly knelt, throwing a few cushions on the deck floor, for my comfort. I ran my hands up her thighs and across her flat stomach unbuttoning her shorts. I carefully peeled them off and kissed every inch of skin that was exposed to me.

I made my way down her legs while covering her skin with soft kisses until I came to her mid-thigh. I remembered how ticklish she is. Making the right decision to not be devilish, I extended my tongue, kissing and licking my way up her inner thighs just letting my nose brush against her skin.

Her aroma was getting stronger, her moans growing in volume, her fingers playing with my hair, wrapping them tightly.

As my lips locked onto her clit, she lifted her legs and locked her ankles around my back. When I sucked hard on her clit and flicked it with my tongue her fingers scratched at my scalp and pulled my hair, tightening her legs around me.

I let her guide my mouth and my kisses where she wanted. As I was moved lower my now flat tongue spread her wet and puffy lips open as my senses were filled even more with her aroma.

I curled my tongue and slid it into her velvet entrance while my hands reached underneath and cupped her firm bottom holding it in my hands. As I pressed forward I was met with the soft murmurs of her love.

I was able to find a way to tongue her beautiful pussy that was both enjoyable for her and comfortable for me while on one knee. She suddenly grabbed my head squealing as her essence flooded my face, I was rewarded with her nectar and the sounds of her satisfaction.

I softly kissed up her thigh knowing how sensitive she is after her orgasm. I let my nose drift across the fluff of her trimmed mound. Regaining her senses, she lifted her head and curled fingers gently played with my hair, relaxing.

"Baby" she exhaled, "that was the most beautiful and intense orgasm I have ever felt."

Her breathing slowed, then she gasped. "Oh God Ken!!"

Her ankles released the hold they had on my back. "Baby let me help you stand. I am so sorry."

I rebutted, affirming that I was fine but she started weeping, explaining how selfish she felt with me being on my knee and prosthetic for an extended period of time. I assured her I was okay and no harm was done. I took a moment or two to stand. We walked straight to the bedroom, spreading the evening and most of the morning, together with her head on my chest, her fingers stroking my side.

For the first time she was touching the torn and rippled skin of my side and chest.

On day three of our honeymoon we decided to go into the water. She felt her tattoo would be fine, it had been 96 hours but she would need a shirt since she couldn't use sunscreen for several weeks yet.

And we did, we dipped our toes into the cooling Atlantic Ocean. We matched, a cute couple both wearing Terrapin shirts with our swimsuits. While we enjoyed the cooler water temperatures, the experience we had together was more important. Just time with my Mary was all I truly cared about.

On Saturday afternoon, we returned to our apartment in Towson. We were refreshed and ready to return to work, this time as husband and wife.

***

We worked our way into a steady flow and truly got to know each other as a married couple. We enjoyed an abbreviated holiday season. With Mary working in finance and accounting, she was given Thanksgiving Day, a half day Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off. A half day on New Year's Eve, and New Year's Day was a day off. She sat in the living room plugging away at her spreadsheets.

I was also hard at work as a network security consultant with J&T Consulting, a family owned business. I was on call throughout the holidays only needing to go into the office twice when I was scheduled off.

Mary was reviewing her CPA course materials; I continued my education by taking my CISSP certificate exam and started on a Cyber Security course certification. I understand how and why Mary wanted to make a great impression and move her career forward as an accountant and eventually earn her way to her CPA working under another CPA.

It was her career dream. I had mine and I was respectful to her dreams as she was to mine.

We took one Sunday and drove into DC seeing the Cherry Blossoms while in bloom. The weather didn't cooperate as much as we would have liked; we made the best of it. Another weekend when the weather was better, we spent the day enjoying the different museums and the monuments of Washington DC.

It was truly wonderful just walking hand in hand with Mary no matter what we were doing.

I came home on Valentine's Day evening to see her sitting at the table with her laptop open and spreadsheets all over the table.

"I promise." She said, "I won't be too long. We will have an amazing dinner and a few glasses of wine."

I smiled and kissed her forehead telling her I loved her more than she would ever know. I changed, came out and took care of dinner ensuring she at least ate. It was after 11:30, I only knew that when she curled into bed and fell asleep, one of the popular late night shows had started.

We continued on through March spending time together when we could. John was the son of the company founder. Now, the co-owner of the company asked me to accompany him on a business trip. Of course I agreed as this was an opportunity for me to shine, so off we went on the trip.

There was a potential client he was trying to sell and convince them that our services would outperform the company they were utilizing currently. He wanted me to explain how our vastly improved Network and Cyber Security capabilities worked and would protect them from breaches.

The client was a large Skilled Nursing Home group. They had facilities in Nebraska, Iowa and the Dakota's. Their current outsourced IT and Security team has had a few breaches. John explained to me as we took the four hour drive from Omaha to North Platte.

I never saw so much snow in my life. How could farmers survive winters? I was just amazing how folks could survive this life, late March in Nebraska. Goodness, I could never do this.

We were coming in to try and win the contract with our services. I practiced my pitch. We had plenty of examples of what we could do for the system as far as securing their information and patient records.

We got a decent night's sleep and arrived that next morning at the corporate headquarters where we met with the hospital leadership, and went right into our pitch over coffee and fruit.

In the two hours we met with the leadership both John and I delivered our presentation and pitches. We gave them the necessary information about our services. I went on to ask for, and got permission with their IT department to show where some immediate gaps were. Needless to say, they were impressed that within a few keystrokes, I was showing them their vulnerabilities and the fix our team was capable of.

It was during the four hour drive back to Omaha that John shared with me how thrilled he was with my performance and knowledge.

"Big things in our future Ken, big things." It was during this drive that I realized that John was just a few years older than I was and learned everything from his father.

John was extremely complementary, sharing with me how he felt I did a good job and truly represented him and the firm in hopes that they would gather this contract. We took the last flight from Omaha to BWI. John offered for me to take the day off and spend it with Mary knowing I had been traveling.

When we landed I headed home arriving early in the morning, going right to bed trying not to wake Mary. I was woken at 6:15 as Mary was up and getting ready to head to her office. She wasn't sure what my schedule was, and thought she could take advantage of it and work a long day.

***

It was three days later when I got home from work having a late follow up call with the Nebraska client, which we secured the contract. I found Mary was sitting on the couch and her suit, she was sound asleep. She must have come home and collapsed on the couch.

I picked her up in my arms and carried her to the bed, undressing her and changing her into comfy clothes. I laid her in bed and turned out the lights to let her sleep. At that point, I knew it had to take matters into my own hands.

That following Friday I came home and packed an overnight bag for us a few things, relaxing clothes, sweatpants, jeans and sweatshirts. I met her at the door as she walked in. I simply took her 'audit bag' and purse.

"Dinner is ready. I would like you to go change into the clothes on the bed. When you come out, we will eat and then leave."

I kissed her cheek and swatted her bum playfully, "Trust me please dearest Mary."

After we ate, I walked her out to the already packed car and we headed north. Ahead of me was a three hour drive to Hershey, PA. I had booked us into a hotel for relaxation and some time alone. By the time we hit the interstate, Mary was sound asleep.

It was a calm and relaxing weekend. The only thing we did outside of the hotel and bed, as a matter of fact, was showering and a short visit to Chocolate Factory tour. When we finished we strolled through the gift shop. She slept the entire drive home. I couldn't stop looking at my beautiful bride.

When we got home on Sunday afternoon, we went right to bed making passionate love and caring for the other.

***

We approached four months until our fifth anniversary; Mary had shared with me several reviews of different all-inclusive resorts. We had been on a few cruises and I found those perfect but she wanted something different. I was going to absolutely give her what she wanted, she was the shining star in my life. I would never deny her and do my best to take care of her.

Three days later I walked into the house to see Dave, Shelly, and Katy in the living room pouring over brochures and pictures. Dave stood but gave way to Mary and she stood and came over to greet me. She kissed me firmly on the lips then wrapped her arms around me.

She looked me in the eyes and I melted. "Baby." I kissed her cheek, "anything you want. Just let me go change and I will be out."

I shook Dave's hand and gave him a brotherly hug. I smiled and blew Shelly a kiss. "Are you to blame?" I joked with her.

I felt Katy at my side, just a little nudge. She had wrapped herself around my waist hugging me. "Hi Mr. Ken."

I smiled and ruffled her hair. "I will be right back Princess."

I changed out of my work clothes and put on a pair of shorts. I removed my leg, and grabbed my crutches. Walking out to the living room, a conversation ensued regarding our anniversary combined with a vacation with Dave, Shelly, and Katy.

Shelly spoke up. Ken, there is a reason for us wanting to vacation together. A major Engineering firm had been wooing Dave and made him an offer he couldn't refuse. They would be moving to Cleveland but the firm agreed that they would have an extended vacation in September, with us.

Katy was sad she was moving and wouldn't see her favorite Aunt and Uncle as often but professed as a 7 year old 'she would be brave and still love us from afar.'

I was excited Dave and for Shelly. There were great nursing opportunities for her in Cleveland. I was sad as they would be a good six hours drive departing us now instead of twenty miles. So plans and decisions were made.

The four of us had an amazing time in the Caribbean at the all-inclusive they found and agreed to in the southern Caribbean.

It was an amazing fifth wedding anniversary. Weeks before we left, Mary had her fifth rose tattoo added to her vine. This one a special fully opened rose was just over her heart.

***

Our careers progressed as we had wanted over the last nine years. Mary is now a CPA and a team leader at the firm. I had been promoted by John to a team manager. He opened a new division of the company solely focused on Network and Cyber Security.

Our 10th wedding anniversary was just around the corner. I was going to surprise Mary with an all-expenses paid trip to Las Vegas. The trip and the anniversary gift would just be a few months late as I was on a major project with an October deadline. Once that was done, I would be preparing for the Computer and Electronics Show.

Seriously, who wouldn't want to get away from the winter of Maryland for the slightly warmer temperatures of the Las Vegas desert? I had booked Mandalay Bay for an additional three nights after the convention. Behind her back, I coordinated with Mary's director for the time off.

Sitting on the table when she got home on the night of our anniversary was a nicely wrapped box. Inside were the plane tickets printed out, the hotel reservation, a smoking hot new red bikini, and sunglasses.

Mary was thrilled with her gift and super surprised I worked with her Director in getting her time off in January. After all, it was end of year audit time.

She teased that it would be too chilly for her to lay out but she sure would find appropriate clothing to show off her now ten roses tattoo. Her outwardly sign of love, affection and commitment to our marriage.

We stayed in touch with Dave and Shelly. We would invite them on our various vacations. A few they joined us on, but not many. Their schedules primarily revolved around Katy's thriving school and athletic schedule.

We invited them with us on our 15-year anniversary cruise. Our favorite and now steady cruise line had launched a brand new class of ship with additional balconies and larger suites that would comfortably fit five, should Katy be interested in joining us old people.

They declined as Katy had just started her senior year of high school and was focusing on college trips and maintaining her studies. We all promised to vacation soon.

***

We had a combination celebratory beach house vacation. We celebrated Dave and Shelly's anniversary, Katy's 20th birthday, and our 18th anniversary. Mary's 43rd birthday actually fell while we were away at the beach. We joked about my significant numbered birthday the following year but I brushed that off saying I had quit counting.

Katy rebutted saying we would absolutely celebrate as it would be her 21st and the 'Old Man's birthday.

Both of our careers were going amazing. John was growing the business and we now had more than seventy-five employees working on different programming, networking and security solutions for clients all over the US. Mary was now a well-respected junior partner in the firm and had a handful of her own clients which her team assisted her with their audits.

John and Tara held our annual Christmas Party on December 21st. They both felt it would give everyone the real holidays to be with family. John and Tara were covering the good news and the not so good news. It was out of the blue when John asked Mary and I to join them up front as he needed my assistance.

As we came to the front, Mary was blushing and I was hiding my head. As we stepped up my entire team was on their feet clapping and whistling. I was even more embarrassed.

John started paying me compliments about my work, the work of the Network and Cyber Security department and then said he was thrilled that his "New Vice President, Information Technology would be the perfect person to help move the company forward in the coming years.

I was shocked, stunned and frankly almost fell over when he hugged me as I damn near lost my balance. ... Vice President, J&T Consulting, LLC

That night Mary and I made love. It was phenomenal, exhausting, exhilarating and overly stimulating.

We curled up in bed falling asleep snuggling her head resting on mine. Christmas morning we woke up making love like it was our first time. It was a wonderful New Year's Eve, just the two of us alone with a great bottle of wine and some snacks.

***

I hope you enjoyed chapter 4. Chapter 5 is in progress and will be published soon.

Thank you,

Aoife