Taking Care of Everything Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan knocked and walked into my office setting a file in the aforementioned "Review" bin. She then walked around my desk, bent forward leaning down and giving me a one arm hug.

She asked, well it was more of a statement. "Ken, how are you?"

She set my coffee down then asked. "Have you eaten this morning?" I nodded.

She continued. "John had me scheduled lunch; you and him. I told him today wasn't good for you. He then told me I was to clear your afternoon. He doesn't want you here this afternoon. He wants you to return slowly..." She paused and hesitated.

"You have a meeting with a benefit coordinator in twenty minutes to discuss umm ... things."

It was unlike her to hesitate. "Your director meeting is at 10:00 and lunch with John starts at 12:30."

Her green eyes never left mine; Jordan as always is showing her genuine concern for me. Here she is my lifesaver and confidant. Jordan is just the best Executive Assistant I could ever ask for. John hired Jordan for me while I was on vacation a few years ago. He emailed me her resume with a note.

"She came as a referral from a client. They knew she was looking for something greater and a better opportunity."

My response was a simple thumb up. I never looked back or never questioned John's decision. She is exactly what I need in an EA. She is smart, articulate, super skilled, and confident in her abilities. We have grown in our relationship. She knows exactly when to and how much to push back to give me when she needs to stand her ground.

Jordan is nothing but a true professional. Oh and she's just absolutely gorgeous. Her beauty isn't just skin deep, it isn't just her long jet black hair or her amazing body.

Her beauty is how she carries herself professionally and personally. It is how she always has a caring word, a thoughtful concern for whoever she is speaking with at the moment. It most certainly doesn't hurt that Jordan has a super smile with lips that are always meticulously colored with the right color lipstick or clear lip gloss; they are perfect for kissing.

She and I have always been open and totally honest in our relationship as supervisor to subordinate and as friends.

Not only had we worked together but our families had spent time together. Jordan and Mike joined Mary and I on a few weekend trips and one fabulous week in Las Vegas for the convention last year. We knew each other but were absolutely respectful with each other.

I admit, I stole a glance or two every now and then but never crossed the line. However, I must be absolutely honest in saying that I would definitely love to have Jordan wrap her lips around my cock. I would definitely want to taste her skin and her nectar. I would love to suckle on her breasts and then her clit.

Years ago, when Mary and I first traveled with them, she teased me ferociously. "What would it be like to bring Jordan to an orgasm as you sat back watching?"

I never forgot that statement.

Jordan and I stayed as professionally flirtatious as the law would allow. Today Jordan is wearing a deep red blouse that left just a little cleavage exposed. She wore perfectly fitting black slacks without a panty line showing.

I snapped out of my daydream when she said. "I will give you a five minute warning before your meetings and take care of you especially this week. I am putting on my gatekeeper hat and no complaints from you."

She said plainly, turning and walking out of my office, closing the door.

I was brought back to reality, snapping out of my daze when I heard my phone buzz.

"Are you okay? You were supposed to call when you got to work. I am just concerned." It was Katy.

I replied "Thanks for your help, you are great. I owe you dinner. How about next Friday?" Setting down my phone I dove into my day.

True to her word, five minutes prior to the meeting there was a soft knock on my door.

A few minutes later, there was a second knock at my door. Our HR benefits representative came in and asked me if I was prepared to talk about the benefits which we had signed up for in the event Mary had passed. I welcomed them both into my office asking for them both to have a seat.

"Jordan, would you be as kind as to take notes in the event I miss something."

I made my way through the meeting dealing with the brutal reality that was handed to me. At some point, I slid my chair back and politely excused myself, sharing with our benefits coordinator that I needed a moment alone.

I knew Jordan would know what to do at that point. I stood and exited my office heading to the men's restroom.

I returned to the office, shutting the door. A few short moments later there was another knock on my office door. Jordan walked in with a bottle of water and a fresh cup of coffee. Placing them both down on my desk, she placed her hand on my shoulder, then reached into her front pocket of her slacks, and withdrew a few clean tissues and placed them in my hand. She knew exactly what I needed.

"I will give you a few minutes and then come get you for your directors meeting."

I made it through the weekly meeting with my directors. The four of them were very cordial and concerned about me. Jordan knocked on my door after we had been meeting for 15 minutes. She walked in and handed me a note. She turned and walked out of my office not saying a word.

I paused the meeting, opened the note and smiled internally. It read, 'Strength, power, fearless, domineering. You got this.'

I finished my meeting then asked Caroline to stay back for a moment. As the team departed, I called out asking Jordan to step in.

"Close the door please." I stood, "Caroline I wanted to thank you for handling things over the past week. I wanted you to know what you have done these past days has not gone unrecognized. I thank you for how you quietly stepped up to mentor the others."

"Jordan, I would like to schedule lunch with Caroline and John. I want him to be aware of what an amazing job she did while I was away."

They both smiled. Caroline and Jordan both took notice of me sitting back down and turned walking out of the office shutting the door.

The lunch was a nice break as John wanted to ensure I was taking my time, slowly returning back to work I needed to. As I sat through the salad, an entrée and a last cup of coffee with John all I could think about was the work sitting back at my office. After an hour, we parted ways, John reminding me that I was to take the rest of the day off as Jordan was to clear my calendar.

Not following John's instructions I made my way back into the office using the back staircase, which really wasn't supposed to be used; however, over time I found it a beneficial use for my advantage.

As I made my way into my office and closed the door, I'm certain some of the team members saw me; however, none of them made any comments. Right around 2 o'clock my door opened. I looked up from a file I was reviewing to see Jordan walking in with a standard afternoon cup of coffee. I always enjoyed a quick afternoon break.

She set my coffee down. As she was leaving she made a comment that she would be out front if I needed anything.

There was a soft knock on my door, I looked up from the proposal I was reviewing.

"Do you need anything else? It is 6:30."

"God, no Jordan! I didn't know you were still here. Just tackling the review bin. Thanks for everything. Thank you for staying late. Tell Mike I said hello and that I appreciate your help."

She turned to leave, "Jordan?" I paused. "Please tell Mike I am sorry I wasn't able to chat more at the wake service."

"You have a busy day tomorrow, you should go home, get something to eat and get some sleep." She turned and walked out of the office. She mumbled something else but I couldn't hear her.

"I heard you!" I spat at her

She turned over her shoulder and smiled. "No you didn't."

I smiled for the first time in what seemed forever.

I left about a half hour later. Driving home I tried calling Katy, getting her voicemail. I left a message of thanks and appreciation for her care and concern for me. Lastly, I asked if she could meet Friday night for dinner, my treat.

Sadly, our Friday night dinner never happened. It was my fault; I just never called her back to confirm.

I see her face constantly and from time to time, I see Mary lying there on our floor.

***

I hope you enjoyed chapter 4. Chapter 5 is in progress and will be published soon.

Thank you,

Aoife

12