Taking Care of Everything Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped myself in a towel and with one crutch under my shoulder for stability; I stared in the mirror as I slowly shaved. Okay I am 51, not in bad physical shape, a little extra around the waist but not bad for 6'3" tall and 210 pounds. I try to run a few days per week. I finished a half marathon last year with a new blade I purchased. I have a little white hair showing at my temples but it is trimmed short so you can't see much.

When I had finished shaving, I turned on the shower. I heard Jordan call out my name. She knocked on the bathroom door.

"I am getting in the shower now, I will be out soon."

It all happened so fast, I closed the shower curtain. I heard her reply "Alright" as if she was standing next to me.

Wait what the fuck! I heard the door click closed.

My God she was ... she was in the bathroom.

"What are you doing? Jordan! I am in the shower." I screamed.

I heard it before I saw it or before it registered, the shower curtain was pulled open and a naked Jordan stepped into the shower. I was holding the handrail; I turned facing her trying to close my eyes, dropping one hand to cover myself.

Before I could say anything, she put a finger to my lips and told me to turn around and face the water.

"Jordan! No!"

"Shh, Ken, please. For me, please." She whispered.

I slowly spun around facing the shower head. Once my right foot was securely planted I released my tight grip on the wall handle grab bar. I felt Jordan run her hands up my back, down my sides. She paused as her hand slowly moved against the long ago severely burnt and damaged skin of my left side and my stomach.

"Does it still hurt?"

I shook my head no.

She rested her cheek against my back, her arms wrapped around me.

"Ken, I am so sorry."

I felt her lips kiss my back. She pulled her body closer to mine; I felt her breasts pressing on my back. Her hands moved slowly up and down my chest. I felt her nipples growing hard, pressing into my back, as she stroked my chest.

"Relax; let me take care of you. I want this so much. I need this Ken.

Her hands continued to caress my body and after a short time, she let go. I next felt her soap filled hands rubbing my back, sides and chest. Jordan reached up to wash my hair, I tried to lower myself but I was straining.

"Can't hold too long on one leg."

She ran her hands down my shoulders and back, her hands moving, washing my body and down to my crotch. Slowly and firmly she brushed her hands over my cock, through the tuft of hair, then down very gently holding my cum filled balls. I heard her moan as she then took hold of my cock touching it, caressing it and stroking it.

I moaned in protest. "What about?"

"Shh I need this also." she replied.

I relaxed and enjoyed her hands, she moved closer to me, her hardened nipples and firm breasts pressing into my back. Jordan started softly kissing my back. I felt her body move higher, as she was kissing my shoulders. Hearing me moan in pleasure, she bit down on my back a little harder moving between each shoulder then the center of my back which caused me to moan louder.

Her breasts pressing against my, her movements up and down. I was not going to last long at all.

Her right hand caressed my stiff cock, her left hand slowly and carefully massaging my cum filled balls. Her right hand moving faster stroking my cock, my breath was more ragged and quicker and then it happened.

My knee went weak. I held onto the grab bar, my left hand to the front wall to steady myself. I started to see spots, I inhaled deeply.

"Jordan!"

Jordan's left hand eased up on my balls just cupping them in her soft hand, gently caressing them. She bit my shoulder, she pushed her tits into my back, the surge started to flow and I started cumming, shooting my hot cum, rope after rope landing on the shower floor below.

Jordan released my balls, kissed my back and slowed her movements on my cock as my orgasm finished. Jordan wrapped her arms around me, hugging me tightly.

As my breathing slowed she turned me around allowing me to see her naked for the first time. She was as beautiful as my mind's eye had imagined. She stood up on her tippy toes, kissing me softly on the lips.

"Finish up showering, Katy will be back from the store soon. We have a picnic to get to."

She opened the shower curtain and stepped out just as sensually as one could imagine. She took her time allowing me a view of her perfectly shaped ass.

I did finish my shower in a bit of a haze and in shock. Did that just happen? Did Jordan, a woman in her early thirties who is drop dead gorgeous and my amazing Executive Assistant masturbate me in the shower?

I finished my shower, stepping out with the assistance of my crutch. I dried off; put my prosthetic on and dressed.

When I came down, the ladies were waiting for me. I looked at her. She just maintained her innocence.

Katy moved closer to me and took my hand in hers. "Shall we?"

I mumbled something as the three of us headed out the door heading to the picnic grove. Katy rode with me, Jordan drove her car. We parked near each other. We exited the car; I wasn't fast enough to go open her door.

Katy was walking with me but Jordan ran ahead when she saw Mike. As they were finishing what can only be described as a purely loving, emotional and passionate kiss, I walked up to Mike extending my hand and nervousness shook his hand and welcomed him to the picnic.

He simply smiled, thanked me for the invitation and asked how I was doing. We chatted briefly. He turned and walked away with Jordan hand in hand. Katy turned to me, looked in my eyes, and squeezed my hand.

"They appear to be a beautiful and loving couple. Don't they? One day I want to find a man like that." She loosened the grip of my hand. "Don't let that appearance fool you Ken."

She smiled then said. "Ken dear, you owe me just under $100 for the shopping I did while Jordan was in the shower with you giving you your first orgasm for the day."

She winked at me and continued. "You have mourned long enough. It is time you started living again. I hope you enjoyed her stroking your cock because you are going to drive it deep in my wet pussy tonight and believe me Ken your cum won't be wasted running down the shower drain."

With my mouth gaping open and an absolutely stunned look on my face, Katy winked again and pulled me forward slowly managing my walking steps heading towards the crowd of employees and family members celebrating the end of summer.

***

As they promised, Katy and Jordan again took care of everything. They were by my side during the picnic or if I needed something. Katy was able to deflect silly questions. I love working in a smaller company. The comradery and closeness from and to each employee and the loyalty that goes along with it is just perfect to me. The downside is that in a company of less than three hundred people, everyone tends to think they know everything about everyone.

So when an employee who may or may not have had one beverage too many made a snide comment, both Jordan, with Katy right on her heels, assured the 'boy' questioning that she is just a close friend of the family; which is true. Her parents and I are close friends.

What still surprised and stunned me was that Katy had ignored the looks, suggestive comments and turned down the requests from the few of the single men that didn't have the plus one and came stag to the picnic.

As the evening grew to a close, Jordan and Mike, and Katy and I stood near the fire pit saying goodbye as most of the employees left for the evening. John and Tara came over thanking us for coming. He pulled me aside.

"Ken, I know today was hell but it was a pleasure to have you truly back. It's been months since I saw you with a smile on your face let alone laugh. Listen Ken, I believe in you and trust you. It's okay; trust me she is watching over you."

With that, John took Tara's hand walking to the parking lot, leaving the picnic grounds

This left Jordan and I to find a staff member from the pavilion we rented. Finding him, he assured me that they had everything needed from me to settle the invoice. I told the staff member to kick everyone else out of the pavilion in thirty minutes. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched Katy and Mike heading towards the parking lot. I looked at Jordan; she nodded and asked me to hang back for a moment.

"I need to have a seat please." I looked down at my leg; she nodded and walked a few steps to a table. Sitting together was nothing out of the ordinary for us. We were leaders in the organization.

She spoke up first. "You are my boss but you are more. What I did this morning was out of love and compassion for you. Because Ken, I love you. I know you miss Mary, but don't miss the opportunity that will come your way tonight."

Jordan looked away from me staring at the parking lot and said. "Ken, I love you. I mean I really love you! Mary loved you and still does but Katy needs you and wants a chance to fall in love with you, don't be blind."

With that she stood turned and told me to go home. She explained that she was going to go home with her husband and hopefully have a good evening. I stood and slowly walked with her to the parking lot. I shook Mike's hand; Jordan said she would see me Wednesday as the office was closed tomorrow.

I escorted Katy to the passenger door assisting her in. I walked around, got in my car, took a deep breath letting it out. I leaned over and kissed Katy on the cheek.

"Let's go home and have a conversation."

*** End of chapter 6 ***

Thank you for enjoying this chapter. Chapter 7 is coming shortly.

Love,

Aoife

12