Taking Care of Family Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie closed her legs with my dick fully buried inside her and had me hold her legs together with mine. We were lying with nearly our full bodies in contact and she had me move just slightly up and down her form lengthwise. As I did that, I felt the coarseness of my pubic hair rubbing over hers and my cock started feeling more stimulated than before. I was surprised that our very slight movement was having a greater effect on me than when I was plunging in and out of her six to seven inches at a time.

I wasn't the only one feeling the additional stimulation. Carrie's breathing became more rapid and ragged until she climaxed for the second time less than a couple minutes later. I figured out that the top of my shaft was rubbing over her clit in this position and that drove her orgasm. I didn't get to think too much about Carrie, though. My own climax was building rapidly and the harder I tried to hold back, the harder it became. With a mighty rush, I felt my cum shooting through my cock and spurt deep inside her womb. I suddenly had a thought that caused me to panic, but my cock continued to pulse and fill her with my sperm.

"Oh my God!" I cried out in a loud whisper. "I don't want to get you pregnant!"

Carrie just smiled. "Don't worry. You can't," was all she said. I relaxed from her assurance and managed to enjoy the last moments of my climax.

We remained coupled for several more minutes, even though my cock had become soft almost immediately after ejaculating. We kissed and she stroked my head, hair, and body as I gazed into her eyes and saw more than just happiness. She lay under me and in my arms with a small, half-smile on her lips and caring in her eyes. Her look reminded me of how my mother and in an instant, I recognized it as love.

I was floored by that realization. I didn't know how deeply I felt about her, but I knew she was much more than just a good friend and I started imagining what it would be like if it was love between us. My thinking immediately got muddled and mired with thoughts of all kinds, including her children, who were only 4-5 years younger than me.

Carrie must have seen something in my face and she grew concerned. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I just got a little distracted," I said and then gave her a big smile to try and convince her everything really was okay.

"Are you starting to have regrets or second thoughts about this?" she pressed. "Are you already getting tired of me?" I could sense the hurt and growing panic in her tone.

"Oh God, not at all!" I responded quickly, and followed up with a soft kiss on her lips. "not at all," I repeated.

She hugged me back and with her lips next to my ear, she whispered, "I never expected to feel this way about a man ever again. Thank you."

I finally rolled off of her and my small, soft cock flopped out limply across my thigh. We laid side-by-side with her head on my chest and eventually both dozed off. We woke a couple hours later and made love again, but while on our sides facing each other. Unlike the first time, neither one of us was in a rush to climax. Our bodies were joined, but moved only sporadically to maintain our arousal while we kissed and held each other lovingly. After maybe thirty minutes, neither one of us had climaxed and Carrie separated herself to move down and take my cock in her mouth.

It was desensitized from the long copulation, but she managed to bring me to climax and once more, savored every drop of the little amount of cum that managed to enter her mouth. I could tell it was a lot less than my first ejaculation and wondered if there was anything left in my balls afterwards. I tried to reciprocate by licking her pussy, but other than cleaning up the vestiges of our mixed cum from earlier in the evening, I wasn't able to do much more. I vowed to myself that I would get better and began thinking on how to go about doing that.

After that, we got under the sheets and fell asleep once more with me spooning her from behind. I found I really enjoyed lying up against her body and holding her from behind. Her round, soft ass nestled up nicely into my waist and the feel of her soft, smooth skin against my body was especially pleasing. I cupped one of her breasts and fondled it a while before she moved my hand to the other breast to give it the same kind of attention. We said very little since our first love-making session and just seemed to naturally work together without words.

When morning came, Carrie and I made love one last time before taking a shower together to get ourselves cleaned up. She warned me that it would not be a good idea to show up at home smelling like sex, and I completely agreed. Before I left for home, I turned and asked, "When can I see you again?"

"You mean, 'when can you fuck me again'?" she joked. "I'm completely free for the next three weeks when I'm not at work."

"I wasn't actually talking about just getting together for sex. I want to spend time getting to know each other better," I said. "But I won't turn down any chance to sleep with you!"

"You're sweet," she said with her hand on my cheek. "We'll have to think about how to go about doing that. Going out on a date in public is certainly an option, but it may not be the best thing to start off with. And you can't keep coming over here and 'falling asleep on my sofa' either. Your mother will see through that in a minute!"

I nodded dejectedly. "That's what I was thinking, too." She got up on her tip toes and kissed my lips. "I'll call you," she promised. "But I also need to work on your mother so she doesn't get too suspicious."

I left for home smiling and looking forward to her call.

12