All Comments on 'Taking Care of Kara'

by ObviousNoodle

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gave this 1 star it’s horrific, literally NOTHING that happens in this story is BDSM. Kidnapping, torture and abuse otherwise known as Human Trafficking. This is NOT a “Rape Fantasy” story instead it’s a fantasy story about rape. Rape Fantasies aka CNC (Consensual Non Consent) are perfectly normal, this isn’t. The wannabe Dom is a mentally unstable person.

If you’re curious as to why I read this then it’s because I was hoping for a Reluctance story, this is probably better suited to the Erotic Horror category.

Best of luck with your writing

Tess (uk)

ObviousNoodleObviousNoodleabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Tess!

Thank you for your feedback, I'm sorry you felt that way. When I began this story, it was intended to just be an intense bondage scene between a sub and her Master, but I changed it to something a little more.

It was definitely not my intention to make anything in the realm of torture and abuse.

I started on the second installment of this story (but haven't worked on it in a long time). I actually had planned to weave the story into a supernatural reluctant romance story of sorts. Maybe one day I will be able to continue this story and it might change your view on this first installment.

Either way, thank you for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked it. I thought it was well written. You should keep going 🙂

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I’m recently widowed, and I needed this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userObviousNoodle@ObviousNoodle
Long time reader, but only recently decided to make a profile. I love to both read and write and I am currently working on my own fantasy novel. Lately when I have gotten stuck, I've been switching to attempting to write my own erotic stories to get my creative juices flowing....