All Comments on 'Taking Care of Mrs. Lakewood Pt. 01'

by CrazyDaveTrucker60

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

A good neighbor!

4

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Then he woke up... and it was all a fantasy dream!

immigrant1970immigrant1970over 1 year ago

Too much exclamation marks. Looks like schizophrenic delirium.

SithLord6969SithLord6969over 1 year ago

Sorry but no. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poor story. 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely a fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow crazy Dave what a crazy start to a crazy story. He is a lucky man. Soon to be a worn out lucky man

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife Stefanie volunteering me to help the neighbor cause us marital problems. Fred was 12 years older than. I fix 3 different things for him. He invited me to set in the living room to chat. I sat and visited with him for a little bit. Mainly because he had lost his wife a little over a year ago. He offered tea and I accepted. He went to the kitchen. I thought that this was my chance and I got up to retrieve the little pink panties that I seen under the edge of the couch. Damn they were exactly like what I had bought for Stefanie for her birthday. I picked them up and put into my pocket. I drank the tea quickly and left. I had time to check to see if I could find hers that I bought. I looked everywhere and couldn't find them. The only place left was on her so I watched her undressed later when we were getting ready for bed after the children were in bed. Nope she had on blue panties. Shit I thought she's cheating with the old bastard that I thought was my friend. I called a friend that works for a security company. I explained that I was suspicious of so things that were missing around our house that they were little things but I wanted to know. Not wanting to scare Stefanie or the children or anyone having knowledge of Stefanie cheating. He set me up with 2 camera's and a base unit wireless and simple instructions. It took a while but I seen that Stefanie went to Fred's house and leave in. about an hour later. She looked the same as she did when she went in. Later while getting ready for bed I asked why she never wore my favorite little pink panties I had bought her. She looked shocked and said please Joe hear me out before you say anything. Ok talk. She explained that she really messed up and that she hoped that our love would be strong enough for us to stay together. She said that when I was out of town for 2 weeks working that Fred had helped with things when she needed help. I pulled the panties out of my pocket and said I already knew that he helped in ways that I couldn't. She broke down crying saying she was sorry but she didn't have sex with him but she did let it go beyond what she should have. I asked what she would have done if I was with another woman? She said she would be upset but again would hope our love would keep us together. I said that I needed time to think. It took a long time to get back the trust. I had a visit with Fred. He no longer communicates with us.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Loved it as usual! Excellent for 5 BIG ASS FLAMING NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Get out of your mom's basement and get out of the tenth grade.

MedicalpeteMedicalpeteover 1 year ago

Mate,I wish I had an imagination like yours, the energy and vigour of your male (or you if this yarn is not from your imagination) and had your neighbours. Great sexy story,! Enjoyed it heaps!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reminds me of the new marketing slogan when Prudential and State Farm merged... "Get a piece of your good neighbor."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There are good and bad ideas. Even good ideas can be executed incorrectly. I think that’s what you did. You took a pretty good idea and simply over did it. First his over the top sexual appetite, stamina, and technique. Exaggerating how much a couple fucks, how many orgasms, etc. was a bit much. Then when you could have just stopped at him servicing just the neighbor, you had to go to far again. First he is to have sex with the neighbor. Then it’s the neighbor and his wife. Then it’s also another friend who just happens to show up. Theeeeeeeennnnn you have those other two moving n with them. But not just in their house, but sharing their bed every night. Maybe try to back things down to a believable level on your next story. It was just too over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess this is a polyamory story? Maybe should be in Erotic Couplings? Kind of boring, and predictable. But thanks for the effort.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago
The Anons are upset

You must be doing it right Trucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Even when the women agree to share, they still compete. To be the better sex doll. That is a good thing. It happens and it is great. And yes, Crazy Dave may be having memories of teen age levels of stamina and regeneration but hey, its fantasy. Or maybe a really tough cock and some blue pills.

Thanks Crazy Dave. Amp up the action. Set up some scenes that would make Caligula or Catherine the Great jealous, Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

re:WetheNorth You really are a tool, aren't you? Brainless twit.

linnearlinnearover 1 year ago

Always a blast to read one of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

How old are you? The writing comes across as childish. And the way a so called man carries on about sex? Is he 12?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Totally dislikable characters. And so this story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Boring, long-winded, repetitive, and mostly inane narration and dialogue. Just kind of lousy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrazyDaveTrucker60@CrazyDaveTrucker60
I've worked a string of jobs. From cab driver to construction worker, to glamour photographer to truck driver. I drive a big truck in New York. I'm also a trainer, having trained over 120 guys to drive tractor trailers.I also write erotic stories and poems.