Taking Care of Old Men Ch. 02

Story Info
Beginning my descent into care home cock slut.
868 words
4.35
9.9k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrisSav
ChrisSav
90 Followers

The next morning and true to my word, I didn't wait for the alarm clock but got ready and arrived at the care home early at 8:30 am.

I walked up to reception. Clive hadn't arrived yet, the receptionist said but that I was expected with a sly grin. He was an aged man with a wrinkly face.

"It's all voluntary here and it's my turn to be on front desk duty this morning." He said. "Follow me."

Across the foyer to the right, we reached a door with the name plate, 'Herbert Ward'. After knocking on the door, we walked straight in.

"I was hoping that you'd arrive early, keen as I expected, Walter I told you he'd be here." He said confidently as he swivelled his chair out. "Come over" he said.

Walter led me to him nudged me forward at the shoulder, Herbert's legs were open and he insinuated downwards with his eyes.

I understood his meaning and reached down to undo his trousers. Undoing the waist, I opened his zip. He lifted his hips and I pulled his trousers and pants down to reveal a thick 6 inch plus semi-erect cock.

As I knelt down, Walter walked round with a mobile pointed capturing the scene.

"He's hungry for your cock Bert; I can't wait for the same. Hopefully, I will be one of the first." He said.

"Don't worry, you won't have long to wait, There's plenty of time, he'll be here until all of the residents have had their turn, extended hours and access approved. Go back to the front desk and hold off Clive when he arrives. I'll buzz through when I'm ready Walter." Herbert said.

"Keep suckling at that cock, I'll be looking forward to the same, we've all seen the movie and have been excited in the knowledge of having the same." Walter laughed as he walked out.

"Call me Bert in future, everyone will call you slut, bitch or whore whilst you're here. You're doing a great job; I'll bend you over the desk and fuck you after you've swallowed my jizz." He said.

A big screen TV was on the side wall and I noticed it turn on to see myself giving Bert head.

"We have security cameras everywhere and you'll be recorded every time. A record of every blow job you give and fuck you take will be catalogued, saved and backed up in a library with details; 'Name', 'age', 'cock size' and a 'rating by the residents'." He said.

I couldn't believe how formal this was becoming as Bert started breathing heavily, then leant back, lifting his hips. I knew what was happening and welcomed his sperm ejaculating, hitting the back of my throat and slipping down into my stomach.

"Go on, take that all in you little bitch. You know your purpose now. Enjoy it, there's dozens more cocks to come today." He laughed. By the time you've finished, you'll be full of spunky protein."

I finished swallowing and cleaned Bert's cock, without a second thought.

"It's good that you don't have to be told, you little slut, enjoy." He said before rising.

He then laid me over the edge of his desk, and with no resistance, slammed his cock all the way into my eagerly waiting man pussy. Immediately, he started thrusting, building up speed and rhythm as he raped my sorry arse.

Argh, ooh, mmm, take that cock, all 7 1/2 inches you little slut. Beg me for it bitch." He sneered into my ear.

"Oh yes. Fuck my arse, use it, God its feels so good." I began. "Fuck me harder, harder, and harder still, fuck me." I continued, urging him on.

I saw him switch the intercom on "Once Clive arrives come in with him but leave the intercom going" Bert instructed.

"He's here. We're coming in." Walter's voice replied. A few seconds later, they both walked in to watch me getting fucked. "Ooh, I'm cumming, here it comes slut, nearly there. Bert shouted."

With the door open, I could hear the echo as the sound reverberated into reception, and with my head pointed at the door, saw Walter and Clive, followed by a few others who'd heard and wanted to watch. Soon there was a crowd just watching as Bert continued.

"Fuck me Bert. Screw the living daylights out of me." I shouted.

That forced him to jerk and spasm as he unloaded into my arse. He collapsed onto me.

Looking to the right, I could see the faces of my audience, shaking their heads and looking down on me like the trash whore I was.

Overhead, I saw myself on the TV screen, bent over with the Bert's cock still in me. He pulled out with a plopping sound because of the pressure. I turned round and licked the glistening tool that had just sodomised me so well.

"It's only 9:15. You have many hours and dozens of cocks waiting for you." Bert said. "Don't let me down now." he warned with an evil menacing grin. "You're here to please and I want no complaints."

"Let's get to your first resident of the day." Clive said, leading me out.

ChrisSav
ChrisSav
90 Followers