Taking Care of Old Men Ch. 01

Story Info
Tricked into becoming a care home whore for old men.
903 words
4.15
22.3k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrisSav
ChrisSav
90 Followers

I was alone with Clive. He told me to stay after giving myself to his 5 old friends, who had just left.

"How do you feel now? Your reluctance was for show obviously but you are evidently a total cock slut."

"When I got home after our first encounter, despite enjoying the fucking you gave me, I was still unsure. That's why I walked today. To be honest, I was hoping you'd be in the park but I didn't count on you having company. I must admit that I am now convinced that I like cocks in my arse and mouth. Your friends were so disgustingly old but fucked me senseless." I said honestly.

"I visit the care home that that my friends who fucked you came from regularly and know the owner very well. Actually, the first recording I made was shared with him and we discussed you being used by the rest of the home's residents. He wants me to make a promotional movie, to sell you if you're willing. That's why I've asked you to stay" Clive continued.

"What do I do in this s movie?" I asked.

"Read the script and in the meantime we'll get the care home boss on a web call. I've e-mailed him tonight's episode and he's going to call once he's seen it." Clive said.

I didn't commit at that point but started reading. The script was turning me on but I was worried about the consequences. I'd still not quite finished when the whooping noise of a web call connection sounded.

"Good evening Clive." The man said.

"Good evening Herbert, what did you think?"

"That was even better than the first, what a total whore you've unearthed. Will he do it willingly?"

"Well, what do you think of the script?" Clive asked me.

"It's good but what are you going to do with the movie?" I asked.

Herbert cut in. "Don't worry about that, it'll benefit everyone and if you don't want to sign the agreement, I'll post what we have on the internet." He threatened.

I panicked and signed three copies of the agreement without reading it properly, saying. "OK then but you will hopefully be fair with me."

The filming was managed by Clive until his part begun.

I took Clive's door key and played my part as an intruder pretending to break in.

Once I'd opened the door, I made my way to the bedroom, opening the door and going in. That's when Clive paused the recording and got into bed. He re-started it remotely picking up the scene with him asleep, after which I drew the sheets back to reveal him with his underpants (he had nothing else on) and his cock tented.

Feigning shock, I pulled his underpants down and his hard cock sprung back.

"What a lovely old cock." I remarked loudly.

I bent forward, took it in my mouth and started to suck him off.

He pretended not to stir for a good 30 seconds before moaning and a further 5-10 seconds before he opened his eyes and watched his cock being serviced.

"What are you doing? Stop that before I call the police." He pretended to be angry.

I shook my head whilst continuing to blow his 70 year old phallus.

"I'm warning you" he said and then moaned again. "Oh yes that is so good, oh yes I'm going to cum, take my cum". He said as he grabbed my head and held it still, making me swallow 3 spurts of his sex juice.

"That was great but how did you get in and what do you want?" He continued the charade.

"I love cock, please fuck me now." I pleaded as I straddled his cock.

He didn't stop me as I began riding his cock. "Fuck me, please. Breed me with your lovely old cock. Make me your bitch." I said.

"You are a slut good and proper. Lie down so that I can fuck you harder." He ordered.

"Yes, fuck your little bitch, use me like a whore. Harder, screw and stretch my dirty hole." I said.

He piled into me with a hard steady rhythm.

Both of us said 'yes' as I squeezed his cock tightly inside my bum.

"I'm cumming, take my seed." He said as he came again deep in me, depositing more spunk where his mates had already gone before.

"You dirty whore, that was marvellous, now clean my cock." He ordered.

I took his cock in my mouth sucking him dry.

The recording was stopped by Clive and he resumed the web call.

"That was perfect. I'll distribute it to some of the associated care home managers." Herbert said, as he clicked off.

Unbeknownst to me, he had a live feed and was watching my performance.

"Here, take your copy of the contract, and I'll meet you at the care home tomorrow at 9am when you'll begin your new career. Don't be late." Clive said sternly.

I left and walked home feeling where I read through properly.

Oh my God. I thought, they've got me good and proper and I have signed it willingly. They now have 3 movies in all and I am going to be sold to old men in countless care homes.

I set the alarm for 8am so that I would have plenty of time to shower and get ready make my appointment.

ChrisSav
ChrisSav
90 Followers