Taking Cherry's cherry

Story Info
Enjoying the maid for the first time in her life.
3.9k words
4.03
23.5k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those who know me, I know it has been a very long time since I wrote last, but my life has changed a lot with my wife's cancer. Kristen (Chineseslut) and her mom moved back to CA and are now playing with the west coast part of the club. I am retired as president and shortly afterwards expelled from the club because I don't ride as much. Anyways I know you don't give a shit about me; you want to know who I am fucking.

Last month (June) we decided to stay at our home in Vin Phuc Vietnam. Now for the last year I have only fucked my wife and not as much as I like because of her pain. Our boys are loving being in Vietnam because they are considered stars being American and able to speak Vietnamese also, so they are mostly with cousins leaving Gwen and myself alone except for our 18-year-old maid whom I named Cherry (Thaung real name) because she is still a virgin.

She must remain a virgin because some rich asshole paid off her families debt for her hand in marriage after he finishes collage in the fall if she remained a virgin.

At first Cherry was always shy around me because she couldn't speak English and had no idea what I was saying. Now maybe it was the air-conditioning or her excitement of being embarrassed as I talked to her, but I couldn't help but see her nipples on top of a small b-cup always poking through her bra and top. At home I mainly just had shorts on. I caught her looking at all my tats a lot, and she asked my wife if she liked having such a scary looking husband.

Within a week she must have felt better being our maid as she now never had a bra on at home. Cherry and Gwen seemed to get along very well and talked Vietnamese about me fucking her or other things I have done to other women. I laughed because she had no idea, I knew what was being said. Plus, at night Gwen would tell me about the talks.

I started also leaving our bedroom door open a crack as Gwen would blow me or I fucked her and, I would dress in our room after a shower. More than once I caught Cherry walking by looking in as it happened.

One day I had a sore back from my workout. Gwen told Cherry to give me a massage. Now in Vietnam massages are a part of daily life. Not with a happy ending lol. So, Cherry walked in my bedroom just after my shower with fingers moving about chest high saying "massage?"

I laid on my stomach. Now Cherry is shorter than even my wife at 4 feet 8 inches, and I am guessing at the most 75-80 pounds. At first, she walked on my back which felt great then sat on my ass as she used her hands to work the muscles. Picture this a hot virgin with only a see-through white tank top showing off her dark nipples underneath and a pair of green loosely fitting shorts which I am not sure if I saw panties under them.

It has been more than three days sense I came with the help of Gwen, so you can imagen my cock was springing to life. After ten minutes working my back, I rolled over to free my cock.

The look on Cherry's face was priceless. She started at my feet working my legs with her hands, never taking her eyes off my bobbing cock. Once she completed my legs she moved quickly to my shoulders and chest. She was kneeling above my head, so her tits are eye level.

At first, I reached up toying with her tits. I was happy she never tried to stop me. It wasn't long till her tank-top was pushed up and I was enjoying the nipples in my mouth. I am thinking Cherry didn't know how to react because she moved away to my side as she massaged my stomach.

I took her left hand moving it to my balls, then her right hand to my cock as she knew to stroke. Now like I have said I haven't cummed in three days so I knew I would blow my load soon. I reached up taking a hand full of hair pulling her face close to my cock. I watched her mouth open, but I wasn't ready for that, so I stopped as I blew my load all over her face.

The look on her face was one of shock yet her eyes never left my cock and her hand never stopped stroking me. I sat up leaving her on the bed as I dressed and walked to the living room. Five minutes later she walked out talking to my wife so fast to a point I wonder if she even took a breath.

I later found out it was the first cock she ever touched. My wife assured her that it was ok and seeing how she had trouble breathing that whenever I wanted a massage, she must do it.

Now I am an early riser (2am) and it is now Cherry's routine also she'll wake give me a massage then make me coffee. Before she goes to bed, she will layout a futon so as I walked in the living room all I must do is lay down. I never put on shorts anymore until after the massage. Cherry is a smart girl also I say that because after the first morning she knew not to but on a top until the massage is over.

I do enjoy sucking and pinching her eraser size nipples. Of course, I always give her a facial. On the second morning Gwen watched and as Cherry went to wash her face, partly because some cum landed in her left eye which burned badly, she was told to keep the cum on and only wash my cock off. I must laugh because after she washes off my cock she will look to see if Gwen is watching and if not, she always gives my cock head a kiss.

One morning Gwen was going to go shopping with her sister, being gone till late afternoon. Before leaving she used air quotes saying, "Cherry mistakenly took one of my sleeping pills, so she won't be awake for hours." Then she gives me a kiss "Have fun."

I of course go to check on Cherry. There she is lying on her bed passed out, a pink T-shirt and white shorts. I have to say it felt strange removing her clothes while she is so limp. I was very surprised as I removed her shorts finding the panties that Gwen had on yesterday. The panties that had cum stained on from me fucking Gwen that morning. It made me wonder if Gwen knew she had them on or was it something Cherry did on her own?

What I didn't like seeing was she had a bush. Not a normal Asian size but fuller which I hate. So, time to shave away which I do enjoy, being so limp I had no trouble at all twisting and turning her to get every hair including the small ones around her asshole.

Once clean I decided to dine yes, her juices flowed but it was not as fun without her pushing that cunt to my mouth. Plus, very little moans yes, I put my cock in her mouth and ass yet again not as enjoyable as I wish. So, I ended my play time with a butt plug in her ass and me watching porn. I kept a camera on her so as she started to wake, I removed the plug.

About five minutes after the plug was removed, she walked out of her room with wobbly legs still naked. Her right hand was rubbing her smooth cunt. First, she looked at the TV seeing chineseslut on her knees with her mom aiming my cock to her ass. Stopping in in front of me going to her knees "Massageeee" was all I heard as her mouth found my cock. Hmmm I am taking it she must have had a wet dream. What was I to do hard and a load wanting to escape my balls.

I played with her after filling her mouth for the first time ever. But it was getting close to Gwen's return, and I wanted her excited but not cum yet. She needed to know I was taking charge of her more. Gwen was very surprised to hear about the soiled panty wearing. She asked if I fucked her yet of course I said no but filled her mouth. Smiling I heard, "Tomorrow will be fun."

After the normal morning massage and now blowjob/facial. Gwen came out of the bedroom letting me know I should get my hair washed at her sister's salon. She told me that with a big smile. As I returned from my hair wash, I saw Cherry on her knees naked with the blue panty Gwen wore yesterday in her mouth. She was yelling at Cherry calling her a slut, whore and thief all in Vietnamese.

Cherry had tears in her eyes hearing all of this. Looking at me Gwen added, "Honey this bitch needs a spanking." Taking two nipple clips she attaches them to Cherry's nipples as she pulls her to her feet being led to my lap.

As the first swat landed Gwen asked, "Have you ever fingered yourself thinking of Patrick's cock?"

"vâng" (yes)

Second swat "Have you ever played with my sex toys?"

"vâng" (yes)

By the time I finished the fifth swat Gwen is not only continuing with the questions but also playing with Cherry's cunt between swats saying how wet it is.

As I hit the 14th swat Cherry is squirming all over. I am sure it is because of all the handprints on her ass and the rubbing/pinching Gwen is giving her clit. The tears never stop, and her breath is more of a gasping sound.

As Cherry readies herself for the last swat which Gwen told her it was going to be I smile as I see her lubing up our small remote control butt plug. The anticipation grows as Gwen is scolding Cherry not to steal, ask to use her toys or wear her soiled panties and if she wants my cock know she is nothing but a cum dump as she is my Alpha.

Then I lift my hand off her ass as if I am about to land the last blow when, Gwen shoves the butt plug in her ass. We all were surprised as Cherry squirted what seemed to be gallons of cum. Yes, I have had many bitches' squirt but none as much as this. As she was squirting, she seemed to also pass out.

I let Cherry slip off my lap clasping in a heap. I hold Gwen "Love you look like you are hurting." By now I know that look.

"Honey, you know how much I love you. I am reaching the point where I know I cannot keep up with you anymore. So, if you need a blowjob or ass use Cherry my cunt is still open, but I must ride you, so I don't hurt as much." I just kiss her as an understanding.

"Time to wake the bitch." Gwen said as she hits the remote button vibrating the butt plug. It doesn't take long tell Cherry's eyes open. I removed the panty from her mouth as it was in there the complete time.

Now breathing heavily Cherry hears, "Cherry, clean up your mess on the floor. The butt plug will remain in all day and when it vibrates you find me to do as I say. Lastly tonight your cherry ass is Patrick's."

"Mẹ (mom) may I please remove the nipple clips?"

"Not until you clean your mess and Patrick will remove it when he is ready. I am going to lay down." Of course, all said in Vietnamese.

Cherry quickly cleans up the floor as I watch her naked body with a big smile. She starts to walk towards me after she is done but I use the stop motion and then waive my hands down, so she knows to crawl to me.

As she crawls, I drop my shorts to allow my cock some breathing room lol. Once she arrives, she gives me those pleading eyes. I know how numb her nipples feel but, I also know once the clips are removed, they will hurt even more. So, I just move her head to my cock.

Being knew to sucking cock I understand she will not give the best BJ and with numb nipples it is even worse. I push her head down, but she pushes back up way before even getting close to gagging. As she licks my balls her hand is jacking me off at 100 miles an hour. To say I'm please is farthest from the truth.

With that in mind I try a new tactic. As I am pushing her head down my left hand quickly removes the nipple clips. As the blood rushes back, I push down slipping deep into her throat. Both her hands move to her cunt, and I feel a wetness forming around my feet.

Now I feel her push her head up but only to catch a small breath forcing herself to deep throat me again. Her hands never leave her cunt as she pushes herself to make me cum deep within her stomach.

Once my load fills her, she again must clean the floor from her cum. As she cleans, she also rubs her nipples to help the pain go away. I am a bit surprised as she was cleaning the floor near my feet, she bends down to lick the cum off my toes.

"Mẹ (mom)" is all she said as she stands walking to the bedroom. It is good to see the vibrating butt plugs has a good range lol.

After a drink of water, I headed to the bedroom to find out what Gwen needed. Opening the door, seeing now a collar around Cherry's neck and her face planted between Gwen's legs. "Honey, I took a pain pill, but I also needed a bit more. Cherry at first was not sure about eating pussy but the collar helped."

Now watching Gwen with a hand full of hair was too much. I was back to full life so to speak. "Fuck waiting till tonight." Cherry moaned loudly as she felt me kneel behind her.

Her face never left Gwen's cunt as I remove the plug replacing it with my cock. "No lube Honey?"

"Love, our Cherry is a pain slut also. Submissive and a pain slut good combination." All Cherry could do was moan and licked harder on Gwen's clit and cunt.

"Yes, she is Hon." Lifting her hips and in Vietnamese she said, "hậu môm (asshole)" Cherry didn't need any more words. "vâng (yes)"

I have to say it was all I needed to hear and see as I filled her ass. Gwen watched me fill that ass which tripped her orgasm. We rolled Cherry aside as I bent over Gwen for a passionate kiss. Even as Cherry was trying to catch her breath Gwen grabbed her hair pushing her face to lick my cock clean.

Cherry had a very discussed look on her face as she licked the ass off my cock. But that look changed fast, as Gwen took a small dildo shoving it in Cherry's ass and pinching her clit. When the pinching lead to spanking the clit Cherry lost it and squirted once more. "Looks like our bitch is quite a squirter." Then in Vietnamese she told Cherry "Clean it up again bitch."

Cherry may look humiliated, but her cunt lips seem so wet that it is running down her legs. Once done, including having to change the sheet, she lays her head between Gwen's legs. "Honey, I need my rest."

Then she turns Cherry's head. Her tongue slowly teases Gwen's cunt not to make her cum but relax. I smile, giving Gwen a kiss walking out of the room.

Life keeps going with my morning massage followed by a BJ or ass fucking and we cannot forget the daily fascial. Now it also includes Gwen's juices. We keep pushing to see Cherry's boundaries which are quite far. We know bondage and pain gets her to cum the most. What concerns us is the promise to remain a virgin before marriage.

As luck would have it Cherry's future husband had a week off from school and wanted to visit. He stayed at the Westlake resort which is very nice and only well to do stay. Now being the asshole, he took her to the doctor to examen if she is still a virgin.

This gave Gwen an idea. We started by inviting him over so he can see where she works and live when he is not around. Both Gwen and I pretended he is a great guy and having money is very important because it allows you to find any poor bitch like Cherry and make her your own. Plus, if they're not a virgin then having money means fuckem and forget them.

One night I took the asshole to the seedier side of town. He had fun playing and acting like his shit doesn't stink. Of course, he drank a lot and me being a recovering alcoholic didn't drink at all.

As we headed back to his room, he had to have one more drink because Gwen and Cherry were there waiting for us. Gwen was so kind to make his drink lol. What he didn't know was a sleeping pill was added to his drink. Within seconds he was out. The women stripped him in case he woke while we were gone and then back to our place.

The second the door was closed Cherry was naked except for her nipple clips and butt plug that she had on under her cloths. I have never seen her so horny. As she was helping me undress, she keeps saying, "chịch con đi, bố!" which translated is fuck me daddy.

Gwen had to bine Cherry's wrist to slow her down after all it was her cherry that was about to be taken. We pushed her on her back on the bed, Gwen sat on her face as I had to take the last pictures of that virgin cunt. I cannot even remember the last time we had a virgin in the house.

I leaned in licking those sweet lips as they flower open even more. Her juice is flowing like a small stream running in her butt crack over the butt plug. I smile knowing that this will be the last virgin I eat in my lifetime (I'm 65 and I don't meet many virgins lol). Cherry's clit finds its way out begging for attention also.

As I am enjoying all of this, I cannot help but hear Gwen enjoying the attention she is receiving. By now Cherry knows to find all the sweet spots to excite her. How she likes her lips to be nibbled on, her clit to feel pressure of the tongue as it scrapes across it, the tickling of the small spot between the cunt and asshole and lastly the tongue working its way in the ass.

Cherry has not only learned where to do it, it is learned from feeling it herself from Gwen and me. I am so happy Gwen is enjoying all of this because it saddens me knowing someday soon, she cannot and being so young (39) hurts.

After Gwen creams Cherry's face, it is time. I lay on my back as Gwen tells Cherry to straddle me. The excitement Cherry felt is quite apparent to the point Gwen is afraid once over my cock she will slam herself down (remember she is a pain slut). Taking a rope Gwen puts it around Cherry's neck to control her decent upon my cock.

My left hand aims my cock to the freshly waxed cunt and my right has the I-phone pointed to the joining for the first time in her life. Gwen controls the sinking of Cherry. Cherry's breath is heavy from the excitement as well as the rope cutting off her throat. Gwen is very good at this because she allows her to sink just to the point the hem is about to break.

"ngồi chó cái và là một người phụ nữ bây giờ" which means "sit bitch and be a woman." Came from Gwen.

Cherry's hands are now untied and, on my shoulder, as she slowly allows the hem to break. She is smart enough to know not to cover the view of the recording. The smile on her face is priceless as she feels a cock deep within her cunt. Gwen set up a camera aimed at Cherry's face as well to capture her expressions also.

The rope is now removed from her neck as she slowly (surprisingly) is taking in all my cock. Once hitting bottom, she waits, leaning down kissing me with so much passion. Then slowly moving up and down. It feels great to take this virgin and have her love it so much.

Gwen pulls the butt plug out replacing it with her favorite ass dildo. Normally she would use it as a strap on like we have done to chineseslut and her mom so many times, but she just can't anymore.

"địt bố" (fuck daddy) Gwen keeps whispering in Cherry's ear as she also is pounding her ass with the dildo along with my cock filling her cunt for the first time. With all this stimulation Cherry loses it again squirting and passing out.

After recovering Cherry climes off taking my bloodied cock putting it in her mouth licking all her virginity away. After watching the video, I have to say Gwen did a great job showing her tongue working hard as the dildo in her ass is bobbing away like a flag blowing in the breeze.

I fucked her one more time than Gwen reminded us we must complete the plan. We dressed, heading back to the hotel. The asshole was still passed out. We took four of his ties, tying Cherry to the four corners of the bed naked. Gwen jacked him off until he was hard. Then I pulled him on top of Cherry as Gwen pushed his pathetically small cock in her cunt. After taking a few pictures Gwen kissed Cherry saying "Thank you for helping me with bố (daddy)"

The asshole woke to security in the hotel room yelling at him for being a rapist. Cherry was playing her part well with tears as she told them how he raped her taking her virginity before marriage.

To make a long story just a little shorter the asshole paid Cherry $100,000usd plus still paying off the family det to remain quiet. It turned out he had something on the side at school which became pregnant, so he married instead before she started to show. As far as Cherry she is our fuck toy while we are in Vietnam.