Taking Control

Story Info
My friend and her dad at midnight.
3k words
4.24
22.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RachyLane
RachyLane
60 Followers

Jane held my hand supportively as we both lay across her bed, a pile of DVDs strewn across the cushions and soft toys. Two bottles of Prosecco already drunk, and a third waiting to be opened, as we giggled in our pyjamas.

Well, Jane giggled more, as I kept thinking about why I was there.

Jane and I had been friends since school, we had lived as neighbours since we were both eight and our parents were close friends.

Now both nineteen, and back from college for the summer, we had shared nights like this with Gemma from over the road, the three of us giggling and drinking at weekends, or partying in the local pubs of our quiet town. But last week Gemma had left us in the pub, and when we went outside to find her, there she was, her tongue pushed down the throat of a guy. His hands lifting her skirt up, her hands on his body pulling him closer. Oh and the object of her desire? My cheating, lying scumbag boyfriend.

I grabbed the glass of fizz, drained it and opened the next bottle. The rage still burning inside me.

Jane sipped her glass, her eyes already not quite focusing on it. Ever since we could get served in the local pubs, we had always joked at how much of a lightweight she was. Her thin gymnastically toned body was not designed to handle alcohol. She rolled onto her back, almost spilling her glass.

"Rach, I'm so tired. You want to turn the light off and finally choose a DVD?"

I nodded, although all I wanted to do was get pissed. "Sure," as I threw a hand out and pointed at the nearest DVD. "I haven't seen this one before."

"House of Evil Terror VI," she said looking at the cover twice, with one eye closed.

"Sure," I sat up and got under the covers of her bed whilst she fiddled with the DVD and set it to play.

"Well honey," she hiccuped, "don't piss yourself in my bed. I didn't think you could handle horror films."

"I'll be fine," I muttered, as Jane cuddled up to me in bed, her head resting on my large soft breasts.

"Good," she said, already half asleep as the film started.

I looked straight ahead, her gently snoring on my breasts and continued to demolish the Prosecco.

But wow, the film was awful, truly awful. Through my Prosecco addled brain, I watched the three main characters plod through cliche after cliche. I reached out for the bottle only to find I had drunk it.

Damn.

Jane continued to snore, more heavily now, her head almost buried in my chest. She moaned in her sleep, her head slipping further down as I tried to get comfortable. I gently moved her off me and put a pillow between us. Looking down I saw she had dribbled in her sleep on my breasts.

"Dirty bitch," I muttered with a smile. Slowly so as not to disturb her, I removed the long t-shirt I was using as my pyjamas for the evening and threw the damp clothing on the floor. Sitting naked in bed, I continued to watch the film. My eyes were starting to feel heavy and I felt as though I was finally going to drift to sleep.

And then BANG. On the TV was the largest, spider I had ever seen. My eyes, no longer heavy, opened wide. I reached over to Jane to hold her hand.

I watched terrified, my heart beating so loudly in my chest. I placed my hands on my big soft breasts and start to pull the sheets up to my face. The film showed the spider move towards the under-dressed female lead character. I shook slightly, burying myself into the sheet.

And now a close up shot of the film's female lead's face, as the spider put a leg towards her eye.

I screamed and bolted out of the bed, Jane bouncing on the mattress as I ran out of the bedroom, my heart almost bursting out of my chest. I turned to face the bedroom I had run from, panting as though I had just won a marathon.

I closed my eyes and tried to take a deep breath. "You stupid girl," I thought to myself. "It's just a film. Go back in there, switch off the TV and go to sleep." My hands shaking I took a pace towards the bedroom door.

CREAK

I screamed again louder at the sound behind me and swung around.

In front of me was not a terrifying spider coming to attack me, but a late-middle-aged man wearing only a pair of boxer shorts with a cricket bat in his hand.

"Mike?" I said surprised, as he said in his deep voice "Rachel?" In the dark of the landing, we looked at each other, before I ran to him and wrapped my arms around him, my large breasts pushed tight against the grey hairs of his chest.

Sill holding the cricket bat, he kept his arms to one side, not touching me as I held him tight.

"What, what?" he stammered leaning the bat against a wall and trying to gently push me away from him.

"Oh Mike," I sobbed in part terror and relief, "I thought you were a spider coming to steal my brains."

He looked down at the drunk, emotional girl who had wrapped herself around him and suddenly felt self-conscious.

"OK Rachel, it's OK. Shhh."

"Sorry Mike," I said between sobs.

Mike managed to push me away just enough so I stopped hugging him. In the near-total darkness, we looked at each other.

He saw the curves of a naked teen girl, large breasts and a weeks growth of pussy hair, a small cheap tattoo across the very top of her thigh.

I saw an old man in just his boxer shorts, blushing with embarrassment as he moved his hands and placed them over his genitals.

And now there was the awkward silence.

I don't know if we stared at each other for a second or a minute.

I could feel Mike looking at my curves intently, he could tell I was not thin or even particularly classically good looking, but my tattoo, the small belly button stud and pussy hair all showing how I liked to show off my body to my lovers.

I looked at his grey hair and soft body, an athletic build long since declined. It was mature and not unattractive, and in the half-light of the night I could make out the faintest trace of his muscles, now softened with age.

Shit. I realised with a sudden moment of clarity, I was stood naked in front of my best friend's dad. Slowly I moved a hand across my pussy, my fingers curling around as if to try and cover everything. I lifted my other arm and placed it across my chest.

I started to blush and was just about to turn when we both heard a voice from Jane's bedroom.

"Rachy, are you there?" We both heard the floorboards creak as her unsteady footsteps walked towards the door.

Dropping my arms I grabbed Mike and bundled him into the bathroom, locking the door.

Jane leant against the bathroom door, "Rachy," she hissed, trying the handle. "you in there - I need to piss."

"Jane babes, I think I'm gonna puke, go downstairs."

"Lemme in Rach, I'll hold your hair back," she giggled slurring her words.

I looked at Mike, the terror in his eyes.

"No need babe, I got this, got to bed."

"I'll use Dad's ensuite then," and we heard her stumble across the landing.

Mike swore under his breath and nervously paced the bathroom, running his fingers through his hair.

I grabbed his arm, to stop him pacing, "Mike, chill. She's hammered, she'll think you're downstairs watching TV."

We waited in silence and then heard the toilet flush and footsteps totter towards the door. A gentle tap, "Rach, lemme in."

Mike breathed out slowly.

"Fuck off girl, I don't want you watching me," I said to the door.

We heard an unsteady thud, "OK babe, I'll wait here."

Mike mouthed the word "fuck" and looked at me for inspiration.

I stood on tiptoes and whispered in his ear. "Keep quiet, sit on the edge of the bath and don't move. She'll be asleep in five minutes and you can sneak back into your bed."

He nodded, reassured by my words, but his eyes still showed terror. He put his head in his hands and his foot nervously tapped against the bath.

Tap. Tap. Tap tap tap. Tap Tap...

"Shhh," I hissed.

Silence.

Tap, tap...

"Rachy? You done.. yet..." the voice slurred from outside.

I screwed my fists together and screamed silently at the bathroom sink.

"Almost honey..." I lied.

I looked at Mike, who looked lost. His foot starting to tap again.

Damn it.

I walked up to him and pressed a finger against his lips. His eyes focused on me, opening in surprise. Taking his hand in mine, I lifted his thumb to my lips and opened my mouth, a tongue flicking across the tip.

I circled my tongue across his thumb before pushing his digit halfway into my mouth before returning to flick the top with my tongue. I repeated the movement more slowly and then quickly taking his whole thumb at a time. I narrowed my eyes as I looked at him, all the while keeping a finger pressed to his lips, my tongue almost imperceptibly licking my lips.

Mike's eyes widened, the foot-tapping stopped. I smiled at him, still sucking and playing with his thumb in my mouth. Looking down I could see his eyes moving towards my chest, my nipples hardening as I played.

Taking his wet thumb, I dragged it across my nipple and winked. He was enthralled and wrapped his fingers round my breast as he cupped it and worked his thumb across my hard nipple.

We stared at each other and then heard the gentle snores of the drunk Jane from the other side of the door.

"Time to go, I think," I whispered as we both heard the snores.

Mike nodded his hand still cupping my breast, his thumb and forefinger gently teasing the erect nipple. The sensation was not unpleasant, but his movements were awkward and clumsy, rather than arousing.

"I'll go first," I continued, "get her back into bed and then you can safely move."

He nodded again, his eyes transfixed on my other breast, and slowly Mike reached out to stroke the soft skin. His mouth opening slightly as pinched the other nipple. I put my hands over his hands, squeezing my breasts together, before pulling his hands off.

Sternly I said, "come on Mike, not sure we want to go there."

Mike looked crestfallen, but I shook my head. "No," I said even more firmly as I slowly opened the bathroom door.

Jane was slumped against the door frame, and I stepped over her, before half closing the bathroom door and kneeling at her side. Placing a hand on her shoulder, I gently shook her. "Jane," I whispered, leaning my mouth to her ear. "Jane, come on, let's get back to bed."

She opened an eye and tried to focus on me.

"Rachy," she slurred, as she started to sit a little more upright, her face moved forward and brushing my still erect nipple. "You're naked," she giggled.

"Yes," I nodded. I'd forgotten and cursed myself for not pulling a T-shirt back on before trying to move her.

"God you always look good," she slurred, her eyes starting to close again.

I stopped, blushing. Although we had been friends for years and regularly got changed and even naked sometimes in front of each other, it wasn't something we ever thought about sexually. Well, at least I didn't.

Jane reached out and brushed her fingers against my nipples a couple of times, giggling as she did so with her eyes shut. "Mmm Rachy, or Rachel Big Boobs, as Daddy calls you."

"Oh does he," I said a little louder, looking at Mike's face peering behind a crack in the bathroom door.

"Yes," she continued looking at me and cupping my breasts in her hands.

I looked down at her, feeling awkward, Jesus what was it with this family and their love of my tits.

Jane fondled them a little more roughly. "I wish I had a rack like that, I would have fucked loads of men like you have, with tits like these. Mmm, letting them suck them, sliding their hard dicks over them and between them." Her head fell forward, as she pulled her T-shirt up, revealing her gymnastically flat washboard abs and small breasts. "I mean look at the state of these. I look like a fucking boy."

"Don't be stupid Jane, you're gorg...," I said putting my hand on her abs. Her stomach was solid, with not a single scrap of fat on her. I playfully tweaked one of her nipples. "It does it for me, honey," I said giggling.

Jane struggled out of her t-shirt and sat upright, flinging her arms around me. "Really babes?"

I almost fell backwards as she pushed her warm naked body against me, "oh if I was a lezza, you'd be my type," I lied.

"Can I kiss you, Rach?"

"Errr. OK.," as I moved my lips level with hers.

Jane clumsily grabbed my right breast and opened her mouth, her tongue trying to attack mine. Shocked, I froze, then looked over her shoulder at Mike's eyes widening eyes. Winking I returned the kiss with interest and let my hand slide down Jane's tight body to her unshaven pussy. Teasing the hairs with a fingertip, I let my fingernail scrape over her clit.

"Show me what you have Jane" I whispered loud enough for Mike to hear, over Jane's increasingly loud panting.

Jane kissed me more passionately, her hand grabbing a fistful of my hair to pull my face towards hers. I worked her clit a little faster with my finger, letting it run down to use her wetness to tease it more. She pulled back from the rough embrace and said "let's go back to bed, I don't want Daddy seeing us here."

I nodded and helped her to her feet, my right hand clamped between her legs, trying to keep a steady rhythm on her clit. She stumbled slightly and I pushed her against her bedroom door. "Before we do, tell me you want me. I need to hear it."

Drunkenly she obliged placing her hands on my naked arse, pulling me closer. "I want you so much, Rach." I smiled feeling Mike's eyes on my back, his daughter's hands exploring my arse.

"Good," I said satisfied, as I arched my back in pleasure, "go get some sexy underwear on girl. I want to rip it off you." My head lowered as I bit her nipple, "with my teeth."

Jane shrieked and turned to go back into the bedroom. As I pulled the door shut, I turned and opened the bathroom door, to see Mike with his hands in his boxer shorts.

"Show's over Daddy," I said sarcastically. "Well, it is for you anyway."

Mike groaned, instinctively his body stiffening.

"Unless," I said, kneeling in front of him, and lowering his boxer shorts. "You want me to finish you here and now?" Reaching forward I took his now fully erect penis, thick and veiny, covered in greying hair.

I stroked it twice, pulling the foreskin back as far as it would go, before cupping my breasts and wrapping them around it. "So, do you think you can finish yourself on my tits before your daughter notices I am missing?"

"Oh god," he blurted out a little too loudly.

"You know you want to."

"I.. I...," he floundered, but still rocking on his heels, wanking himself between my tits.

"Come on Mike, or should I call you Daddy?" I raised an eyebrow and opening my mouth wrapped my lips around the tip of his dick and started to suck.

"I can't," Mike said breathing a little more heavily as we both heard Jane stumble about in her bedroom.

I pulled my breasts apart a little more and lowered my lips further down his dick, sucking harder. I reached around and put my hands on his surprisingly firm arse and pulled Mike closer.

"Rachy, I can't," he repeated as I continued to suck hard, not coming up for air. His dick was now slick with my saliva as I continued to suck him, my breasts now pushed against his thigh. I pulled his arse cheeks further apart and using a finger tried to push it into his tight hole.

Pulling back with my head I sucked as hard as I could on the tip of his penis, my finger penetrating him and my thumb trying to push against his prostrate.

I opened my mouth, his dick bouncing off my cheek.

"Daddy?" I started softly.

"No Rachel." He countered sternly.

Looking up at him with big eyes, I pouted and pulled my finger from his arse. I slowly got to my feet, his hard dick against my stomach.

"If you're sure?" I said my eyes looking sad, as I slowly sucked the finger that had been inside him, "you want me to finger your daughter instead?"

Mike looked at me and then at Jane's bedroom door. His eyes were full of lust, but I could tell he was unsure of what to do next. Somehow he couldn't bring himself to say the words.

"OK, then Mike, another time," I said softly, addressing his still hard dick.

Walking towards Jane's room I turned one last time and looked at him. Could I have fucked him? Could I have called him daddy and let him empty his old balls down my throat? I smiled, of course, I could. And with Jane due to travel and see her Mum after the weekend, I was going to have him, while she was away.

Breathing in, I walked in to see Jane lying on her bed, dressed in a tiny black bra and thong. I smiled and slowly rubbed myself as I walked closer. Picking up my phone, I purred, "let me film it, Jane, I want to watch it back while you're away at your Mums." Jane giggled and opened her mouth to suck my proffered nipple.

RachyLane
RachyLane
60 Followers